Outlook 2003 News #2

Following steps to add NEWS to my GO menu, no NEWS exists
to add.  I found the NEWS originally, added it, used it
once.  NEWS disappeared from GO menu and from Customise
options.  Cannot find to add again.  BUG?  Or operator
error?  Need help.  THX
0
rholder (1)

I'm having the same problem on both my home and work
machines.

Sometimes NEWS reappears under the GO menu under another
part of the program.  i.e. it vanished from the GO menu
in the Email section, but reappears in the GO menu under
CONTACTS or TASKS, however it doesn't work.  It simply
brings up the 1033 folder.

I'm looking for a solution too.

Thanks

0
rlaw (1)
4/20/2004 8:34:34 PM
You'll find this posted countless times in the group.

To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel |
Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express.  If
OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch
it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No
button.

You may need to reset the Menu Bar and/or restart Outlook and/or reboot your
machine in order to complete the process.  Not everyone is reporting success
with this method, but try it and see what happens.  If all else fails, you
can always create a desktop shortcut to Outlook Express and include the
/outnews switch -- that gives you the same result as accessing the
newsreader via the News command in Outlook.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Rich" <rholder@brokerdeveloper.com> wrote in message
> Following steps to add NEWS to my GO menu, no NEWS exists
> to add.  I found the NEWS originally, added it, used it
> once.  NEWS disappeared from GO menu and from Customise
> options.  Cannot find to add again.  BUG?  Or operator
> error?  Need help.  THX

0
russval (3097)

Exchange 2003 Question??
Dear all, I would like to know if there is an upgrade path from Exchange 2003 Standard Edition with SA to Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition with SA? Thank you. Regards, Kueh. This might help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;170280 -- Santhosh Sivarajan MCSE(W2K/NT4),MCSA(W2K3/W2K/MSG),CCNA,Network+ "KA Kueh" <kka@ksm.com.my> wrote in message news:exVKwgOKEHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I would like to know if there is an upgrade path from Exchange 2003 Standard > Edition with SA to Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition wit...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003
I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there a work around? Hi Casey The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me priva...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

outlook 2000 help file

Excel Crash

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2003 Contact data