Outlook 2002 SP3 sends reply email using wingding fonts

I recently purchased a HP Pocket PC that apparently has to use Outlook to
sync with it's contacts since it came on the companion CD. Since installing
Outlook, all of my reply email fonts, including the original message, change
to wingdings font. How can I fix this?
Also, my Pocket PC uses MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition. Do I have to
use Outlook to sync contacts? I prefer Outlook Express. Thanks

davidoncoast <davidoncoast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Also, my Pocket PC uses MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition. Do I
> have to use Outlook to sync contacts?

Since ActiveSync doesn't know anything about Outlook Express, the answer is
"yes".  However, if you get a third-party sync tool, like Intellisync
(http://tinyurl.com/4yvvv) you can.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

When I use no margins, white edges still appear in printing. How .
How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser printer? Hi Pub (Pub @discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser || printer? Because your printer cannot print to the edge. This is a limitation of your printer, and Publisher can only print to the printer's limitations. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Outlook & Entourage

not sure if I'm using the correct formula for the result I want #2
I'm trying to calculate a 'low net' score. A persons 'actual score' minus 'their handicap' = 'low net' score. I have this worksheet setup like this; A4:A23 = list of names Columns B-U have the weekly calculated low net scores B4:U23 = the calculated 'low net' scores using this formula =SUM(Scorecard!B4-Scorecard!Y4); (this is for player one) Scorecard!B4 is player one's first week 'actual score', Scorecard!Y4 is player one's calculated 'handicap'. In Row B25:U25 I have this formula {=MIN(IF(B$4:B$23>0,B$4:B$23))}, to p...

Should I use a scatter graph?
I would like to chart some various housing compounds based on rental rate (y) vs their size, in this case bedrooms (x). I can get the look and results that I want, but I can't get the label of the compound (A,B or C) next to the data point. I have never used scatter graphs before, so I'm not sure if this is the correct path. Should I be using a scatter graph? Sample Compound Bedrooms Lease A 4 16,000 B 4 18,000 C 5 19,000 Thanks in advance. kdaniel7979 These two sites each offer a f...

cannot send excel worksheet (sheet only) to mail recipient
When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send to, mail receipient as attachment). I can NOT send only a single sheet out of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send the current sheet as the message body). Error received says "Excel could not start the email program. Check your network connection. Make sure outlook is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can connect to your email server." I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system. Hi Nancy See ...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Email body arrives as attachment
Hi We are receiving a number of emails which are mostly replies where the email body is added as an attachment. I can only think this is being caused by antivirus systems on other peoples email servers, a fact that I am trying to check, however would welcome any suggestions. This is a new problem that has only kicked in today. The server did run out of disk space this morning but that has been resolved (the backup failed and did not remove the logs). thanks in advance ...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007