Outlook 2002 Send and Receive progress box

I am finding most times you send or receive email the Send
and Receive progress box window appears and does not close
automatically. even after checking the box that will close
screen automatically.

It is a very annoying problem.

Does anyone else have same problem or is there a simple
fix I don't know about.

My email account is via Lan and is POP3

Thanks RC
0
anonymous (74718)

Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q327/9/07.asp

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Rod" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am finding most times you send or receive email the Send
> and Receive progress box window appears and does not close
> automatically. even after checking the box that will close
> screen automatically.
>
> It is a very annoying problem.
>
> Does anyone else have same problem or is there a simple
> fix I don't know about.
>
> My email account is via Lan and is POP3
>
> Thanks RC

0
russval (3097)

Combo Box Question
I have an Access Database with a form on it that has 3 combo boxes 1 Flex grid and 1 list box. The combo boxes display specific data based on a user selection in the flex grid or the list box. the flex grid shows current appointments and the list box shows cancelled appointments. The combo boxes show the detail of the appointment. If the user selects an item in the flex grid the combo boxes populate correctly if the user selects an item in the listbox the combo boxes error. Both click events use the same VBA Subroutine to populate the combo boxes using a recordset the only differ...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Sizing of CLISTCTRL boxes
I've created a CLISTCTRL using the expert. [So the sizing is in the RC file]. Then I add 4 headers, and the appropriate data. [This is with the REPORT setting]. The problem is that either the box enclosing is too small, and the last column is clipped [but visible with a scroll bar], or an EXTRA column is visible. I can play around with the sizing, and make it look right, but when another user tries running the app [with a different display resolution], things break. How do attach the right hand column to the box?? Thanks, Ihor Kinal You could figure out the exact size, but I typicall...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

cannot send excel worksheet (sheet only) to mail recipient
When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send to, mail receipient as attachment). I can NOT send only a single sheet out of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send the current sheet as the message body). Error received says "Excel could not start the email program. Check your network connection. Make sure outlook is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can connect to your email server." I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system. Hi Nancy See ...

Add a warning box if you remove "user" role
Business Portal security is built around "roles". There is a built-in role called "user". In Business Portal version 3.0, you can remove a user from the role called "user". However, if you do so, much of the program will automatically start to fail. Many of the queries and/or web parts do not work, even if the user is assigned other roles like "sales manager". Because of this special "user" role, the software should be changed so that if someone tries to remove a user from this "user" role, a warning/message box shoul...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003