Outlook 2002 - Reply problem

Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be
sent using an e-mail account other then my Default.

Any ideas as to how I can stop this?

Thanks,
Paul
0
anonymous (74717)

hi paul

u shd hv more than 1 pop3 a/c,
when u click "Send", note there's a little arrow next to
it, under it there's a drop down menu & u shd choose the
pop3 a/c that u'd like to send with..

HIH

0
anonymous (74717)
1/27/2004 8:07:52 AM
Thanks for the reply - but shouldn't I be able to pre-
determine the reply to all sender account instead of
having to chek the random choice of Outlook?  I'm making
a big assumption that Outlook follows LOGIC-based
reasoning.

Can I control this automatically?

Thanks,
Paul

0
anonymous (74717)
1/27/2004 8:17:03 AM
BIG assumption about logic-based.

You're right, this annoys me too sometimes.

On the other hand, once I figured it out, its behavior is logical.  If
somebody sends to address B, I often like to answer them from that
address, instead of using the default.  (a) it's usually less
confusing to them, and (b) sometimes they are writing to a "throwaway"
address (like the one I use here in this group), and the communication
is just a one-time thing, they don't need my default address.

And if this one-time contact gets infected by a spamming virus, then
they don't have my default address and I can just dump the throwaway.
I did this several times last year.  My default address is now getting
more spam than the throwaway.

But it would be so easy to make this a user choice.

Steven

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:17:03 -0800, "Paul"

--
Steve M - unspam@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

  Ecclesiastes 9-11:  'speed does not always win the race, nor
    strength the battle' ...
  Damon Runyon:  ... 'but that's the way to bet them'
0
unspam1 (20)
1/27/2004 1:14:24 PM
The weird thing is that the e-mails I recieve are sent to
my DEFAULT account yet, when I click reply - it SOMETIMES
using the secondary account and then otherwise works
correctly smoothly through and out of the Outbox!!

0
anonymous (74717)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

ActiveX spreadsheet control problem
Hi! Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as multi line? I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control but it was always converged into one line. appreciate your help! Eli Try with some text in cell A1 Range("A1").WrapText = True -- Jacob "אלי" wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as > multi line? > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control > but it was always converged int...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8
I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me). For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too common and not related to a specific site or sites. So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't want t...

can't create rules in outlook

contacts w/wrong names problem
I have a user whos contacts look really jumbled in spots. His contacts "disapear". Upon further investigation (he has 4000+ contacts) other peoples names are being put on other contacts. So bryan smith will appear twice, and john carpenter is missing, however, johns info just has brians name on it. How is this possible? Import gone wrong? Data corruption? He is "missing" several contacts, which I suspect are the same issue. Please post a coherent question that includes accurate and specific details others could understand. Include versions and precise steps t...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

custom paper size problem
I have to create a custom envelope size for a client. I know how to do it via the windows printers dialogs. That's no biggie. But when I distribute the client mdb out to his workstations, do I need to (or have him do it) create the same one on each workstation or is there code I can write in ms access (2k) that can create a new printer form (I've searched and cannot find anything)? I can see that if we have to do this manually it's going to be a problem every time they set up a new machine. Thanks, Keith Never mind. As I work on this part of this project I'm realizing that...