Outlook 2002 error the mail folder could not be opened

I recieved an error meassage when importing a mail folder
from outlook express 6 to outlook 2002. "The mail folder
could not be opened. If another application is using this
file lease close it and try again."  ANy suggestions

0
anonymous (74718)

I guess you made sure Outlook Express was not opened and
trying to view / access emails in that folder, correct?
Try it again, making sure outlook express is closed and
it's not hung in the task manager...

Actually better still do a export from Outlook Express,
it's better this way, you get to keep the original dates
of received on the emails...import from Outlook 2002 will
only give you the date imported...

0
anonymous (74718)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

excel format errors
whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it takes my value and divides it by 10,000. For example, if I enter 34, it returns .00034. If I enter 34.0, it returns 34. All cells are formatted as General, with no indication of any special formatting applied to them. This has happened not only on my machine but also on several other machines around here. Tools > Options > Edit tab and uncheck the "Fixed Decimals" box. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it >takes my value and divides...

Query Builder Error: Unexpected Error
I am working with 1.2. I tried to print all cases for an account. When I leave the bullet on 'all pages', and then click the 'print' icon, I receive an error. ...

Opening Outlook

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

gridlines in outlook?

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

Forward copy of outgoing e-mails to managers
I have a client that is running Exchange 2003. It is a brokerage firm and is bound by strict rules from the SEC and NASD. One of the requirements is that all incoming and outgoing e-mail is recorded and stored. We have this taken care of using journaling and ComplianceVault. Another requirement is that all managers receive a copy of all of the users e-mail. We are using forwarding to accomplish this for incoming e-mail but can't figure out how to also send the managers a copy of their outgoing. Is there anything that I am missing or can I do this? Aztech wrote: > I have a client...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Payroll
Has anyone come across the following error message when attempting to import an excel file for payroll? "Base paycode can only consist of letters." ...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003