Outlook 2002 error? #2

When I try to run outlook 2002 it will not start. I tried the "repair and
detect" with out any luck. It wants to start in the safe mode but it will
not start.
 I reinstalled Office Xp over the existing install.and still no luck. This
only happens in one Windows XP user, with the other two users Outlook works
OK.
The error message I get is bellow if from the error report Windows wants to
sent to Microsoft.

AppName: outlook.exe    AppVer: 10.0.4024.0    ModName: mso.dll

ModVer: 10.0.2625.0     Offset: 006d3fe5

Any Help?
Thanks

0
the_ox (4)

"SlipKid" <*the_ox@bigfoot.com*> wrote in message
> When I try to run outlook 2002 it will not start. I tried the "repair and
> detect" with out any luck. It wants to start in the safe mode but it will
> not start.
Outlook failed to start correctly last time. Starting Outlook in safe mode
will help you correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully
start the program. Some functionality may be disabled in this mode.

Do you want to start Outlook in safe mode?

>  I reinstalled Office Xp over the existing install.and still no luck. This
> only happens in one Windows XP user, with the other two users Outlook
works
> OK.
> The error message I get is bellow if from the error report Windows wants
> sent to Microsoft.
>
> AppName: outlook.exe    AppVer: 10.0.4024.0    ModName: mso.dll
>
> ModVer: 10.0.2625.0     Offset: 006d3fe5
>
> Any Help?
> Thanks

0
the_ox (4)

I am Facing a problem #2
Hi, I am facing a problem. I am developing a dialog based application. I loaded microsoft web browser Control in the dialog I have a javascript file and loades inside the browser. The script file has a command button. Problem!!!!! When the command button is pressed, I want a message box to be displyed from the dialog class not from the script. Please suggest!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sumanta <rout.sumanta@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172818928.375138.26740@30g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I am facing a problem. > > I am developing a dialog based application. > ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

outlook 2007 runs slow

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2003

Money 2002 Can't seem to download sucessfully
I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is downloading, but doesn't import into the Money program. What happened? I created a Passport to work online, but that is the only thing that has changed on my end. Can someone please help me!!?!?!?!??! >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying for 10 days now to download banking >info from my various accounts into Money 2002. Before it >worked, now for some reason it is showing that it is >dow...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...