Outlook 2002 backup question...please help!

Hi all,

I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I
cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from dos.
Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are stored,
and which ones I'd need to copy?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim

See if this info helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

"Jim" <lakerfan426@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I
> cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from
> dos.
> Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are
> stored,
> and which ones I'd need to copy?

0
vince8328 (2732)
3/23/2006 4:29:48 PM
Vince,

that was a great help - thank you very much.

Jim
"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message
> See if this info helps:
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
>
> "Jim" <lakerfan426@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I
> > cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from
> > dos.
> > Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are
> > stored,
> > and which ones I'd need to copy?

Sharepoint Backup and Restore design
Dear all, I am a newbie of Sharepoint and just got a task of design of Farm in Sharepoint from my manager. However, I have no idea or direction how I should do now. Can anyone pinpoint or give me some advice to do it ? We are using Sharepoint 2007. We have 2 Site Location and several numbers of website in sharepoint. We want to build up a farm like that two live server online. We want some website live on location 1 and other live on location 2. Both servers will do backup and restore to the other. That mean, at location 1, some website is on live and be the backup server of locat...

Combo Box Question
I have an Access Database with a form on it that has 3 combo boxes 1 Flex grid and 1 list box. The combo boxes display specific data based on a user selection in the flex grid or the list box. the flex grid shows current appointments and the list box shows cancelled appointments. The combo boxes show the detail of the appointment. If the user selects an item in the flex grid the combo boxes populate correctly if the user selects an item in the listbox the combo boxes error. Both click events use the same VBA Subroutine to populate the combo boxes using a recordset the only differ...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

shapes and croping HELP!!
For those of you who work Publisher as second nature this is going to sound silly and trivial... I have a gif that I want to look as though it is in an oval frame, without any borders or anything fancy... So far I have inserted the picture into the page, used the oval tool, selected the desired size and shape and that is it!!!, how do I extract (or crop)the shape, removing the outside of the picture leaveing me with a nice compleate oval picture? Please help, Jo I forgot to say I am working in Publisher 2000 >-----Original Message----- >For those of you who work Publisher...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

Format date question
Hi everyone, I have a textfield that I want to change (with a query) to "yymm". Format([Datefield];"yyyymm") is working, but not Format([Datefield];"yymm") Which really puzzles me.. It doesn't matter if the the new field is "date" or "text" as long as it displays yy (2 digits) and mm (2 digits). Any ideas? Kindly Mikael Sweden What version of Access? I just tested with 2003 (US) and it returned 0801 for the current date A workaround might be to use Right(Format([Datefield];"yyyymm");4) AHHH! A **TEXT** field. In th...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007