Outlook 2000 Printing problem

Hi

I'm running windows 98 SE, Outlook 2000, Explorer V6 and having problems
printing mail messages. When I click the print button, nothing happens and I
get an error message saying

"Internet Explorer Script Error
Line 1344
Char:1
Unspecified Error
Code:0

I've tried reinstalling Outlook but dosent solve problem.

Please help

Thx
Russell

0
rhart (3)

See if this KB article applies to you;
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=303486

Note that printing an HTML message is basically the same as printing a
webpage and therfor use Internet Explorer.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Russell Hart" <rhart@stc.uk.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm running windows 98 SE, Outlook 2000, Explorer V6 and having problems
> printing mail messages. When I click the print button, nothing happens and
> get an error message saying
>
> "Internet Explorer Script Error
> Line 1344
> Char:1
> Unspecified Error
> Code:0

> I've tried reinstalling Outlook but dosent solve problem.
>
> Please help
>
> Thx
> Russell

0
Roady
8/11/2004 11:46:28 AM
Still no joy. Problem is similar but I cant print any HTML mail messages in
Outlook whereas I can print web pages in Explorer. Its definitely something
to do with printing HTML messages as I have no problem printing plain text
messages.

Have removed header footers in Outlook page set up but I cant find any
reference to encapsulated printing in the properties box of my Epson Stylus
Color 880.

Any further clues ?

message news:OG10Vi5fEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> See if this KB article applies to you;
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=303486
>
> Note that printing an HTML message is basically the same as printing a
> webpage and therfor use Internet Explorer.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks
> -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1
>
> -----
> "Russell Hart" <rhart@stc.uk.net> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm running windows 98 SE, Outlook 2000, Explorer V6 and having problems
> > printing mail messages. When I click the print button, nothing happens
and
> > get an error message saying
> >
> > "Internet Explorer Script Error
> > Line 1344
> > Char:1
> > Unspecified Error
> > Code:0

> > I've tried reinstalling Outlook but dosent solve problem.
> >
> > Please help
> >
> > Thx
> > Russell

0
rhart (3)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Questing about exchange 2000 server
My company recently had it's T1 internet connection cut so therefore, our exchange 2000 server couldn't receive email. We spoke to another company, X, that agreed to let us dial in, using an ISDN line, to their system to grab a static ip. They've called up our registrar, Network Solutions ,and added two of their own nameservers. They've also assigned 10 mail.x.com as the mx record. So now, all our mails goes to their linux email server, where spam and virus filtering takes place, then gets forwarded to our exchange 2000 server. We are now getting a T1 line from verizon wit...

Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working
The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the document, as it is unreadable otherwise. The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same solution will work in your version: XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869 Nick Shestople wrote: > The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the > document, as it is unreadable otherwise. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

When I use no margins, white edges still appear in printing. How .
How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser printer? Hi Pub (Pub @discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || How do I get rid of these white edges when printing on a laser || printer? Because your printer cannot print to the edge. This is a limitation of your printer, and Publisher can only print to the printer's limitations. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

ActiveX spreadsheet control problem
Hi! Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as multi line? I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control but it was always converged into one line. appreciate your help! Eli Try with some text in cell A1 Range("A1").WrapText = True -- Jacob "אלי" wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to assign cell in a spreadsheet control on a userform as > multi line? > I tried several times to copy multi line strings into a spreadsheet control > but it was always converged int...

can't create rules in outlook

Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8
I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me). For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too common and not related to a specific site or sites. So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't want t...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

multiple copies won't print is word 2002
I am running Word 2002, ( as part of works suite 6). All of a sudden it won't print multiple copies of a doc, only one. I have a brother hl-5040 with 136 mb memory. The computer is running win xp pro; sp3. Any ideas? Thanks As a first step, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest printer driver available and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hal" <Hal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B84BC29-BAB9-4187-AFD8-6F19FD9BECCE@microsoft.com... > I am running Word 2002, ( as part of work...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

custom paper size problem
I have to create a custom envelope size for a client. I know how to do it via the windows printers dialogs. That's no biggie. But when I distribute the client mdb out to his workstations, do I need to (or have him do it) create the same one on each workstation or is there code I can write in ms access (2k) that can create a new printer form (I've searched and cannot find anything)? I can see that if we have to do this manually it's going to be a problem every time they set up a new machine. Thanks, Keith Never mind. As I work on this part of this project I'm realizing that...