Outlook #182

when I creates a Calendar entry it also creates a task.
My task entries are up to 20.  How can I resolve this
issue?
0
anonymous (74721)

Outlook Message Handling Option stopped working after CRM install
After installing Microsoft CRM client, The feature in Outlook 2003 Tools-->Options-->Preferences-->Email Options-->Message Handling-->Choose 'Open the next item' in the dropdown, no longer works. The option can be selected but when a message is opened and deleted Outlook simply returns to the inbox rather then opening the next item as requested. ...

Separators In OUTLOOK Tool Bars???
How do I pace a separator in an OUTLOOK tool bar? In outlook 2003: Right click on toolbar, and choose customize. Select the Commands tab, then click on the toolbar button you want to be to the right of the separator. Click on "modify selection", then on "Start a group". HTH Mark -----Original Message----- From: C. Davey Utter [mailto:cdutter@spamex.com] Posted At: 02 October 2005 19:57 Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook Conversation: Separators In OUTLOOK Tool Bars??? Subject: Separators In OUTLOOK Tool Bars??? How do I pace a separator in an OUTLOOK tool bar? --...

Outlook 2007 graphics not displayed
I have installed Office Enterprise 2007 and use Outlook as my defauly mail application. Unfortunately it does not display the graphics in HTML messages des[ite all the necessary switched allowing downloading of graphics being ticked. I am also have a problem with IE 6 which does not function. Can this be related to this or is there a solution. TGhanks Trevor It's probably related - start by emptying the temp internet files (IE's tools, options menu) and if that doesn't help, report back and include exactly what isn't working in IE 6. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

Problem sending e-mails with Outlook & SBC Yahoo DSL
I have been unable to fix a problem and am looking for help. I have Outlook 2000. I also have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have spent hours on the phone trying to fix this problem, reloaded my software, etc. I can recieve e-mail from the SBC Yahoo DSL server with my Outlook, but cannot send e- mails. The error message I get is 0x800ccc0f. I know this means the outgoing mail server does not recognize and log me in, but does anyone know a way to change this? SBC made sure my settings were correct, but the problem persists. They claim it is an Outlook problem, but it never happened with other ISP...

Rules-Outlook 2003-"on this machine only"
When I specify that I want to send a copy of all messages that I send in a specific account...i get the added cindition "on this machine only". I copy my pst file from machine a and b...I uderstand that I have to check to be sure that all rules are active after I copy from machine...but how do I get away from this unselected condition. Exactly the same thing happens when I specify that all messages that are received via a specific account be sent to a folder. ...

Problem sending emails from Outlook Express Ver6 NEVER MIND!
I am trying to use Outlook Express Ver6 instead of Eudora. I can't seem to send e-mails from it. When I send a test to myself I get the error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was (MY ADDRESS) .. Subject 'TEST', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Authentication Required', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 Can anyone suggest what is wrong? Must be something...

CRM 3
I have a client who wants to upgrade Outlook 2000 to 2003 but not the rest of the office suite, will this have any limitations or challenges in regards to the CRM 3 Outlook Desktop client? thank you Brad Brad, You should be fine to go ahead and do that. You may want to remove Outlook 2000 from the Office 2000 suite first and then do a fresh install of Outlook 2003, it might just minimise on possible complications HTH Ben Brad I would check with the Outlook MVPs too - there are many merging issues between Word and Outlook when you run disparate versions. -- Judy Gleeson [MVP ...

Separate Outlook installations or identities?
A colleague has Outlook 2003 installed on their machine and wants to set it up so she and her husband can access their own emails separately. Since they swap between the computers all the time, they don't want to faff around with separate Windows logins, and she says that on an old PC they simply had separate Outlook icons on the desktop, but neither she nor I know how this was set up. I'm guessing this is dealt with by creating a new profile, but I need a simple walkthrough for creating another Outlook profile, and then creating two distinct shortcuts which will link directly...

Help! Extract the subject of all mails in outlook to a text file
How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of all the mails in my Inbox into a text file? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Switch to a table view that contains all the fields you need the information from, select all items, and press CTRL+C to copy. You should be able to paste the data in columns into a text file. Note that not all available fields will copy in this manner, but the ones you mentioned should work. -- Jocelyn Fior...

Outlook 2003
Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to doing it in outlook 2003? No. The list is still built dynamically when you add senders to the list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer BoDEAN <jbo@not_a_valid_email_addy.com> asked: | Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to | doing it in outlook 2003? ...

To MS: bug report for Outlook 2003
Hello, I did not find any website to submit a bug report, so I use this newsgroup. Outlook 2003, german, all updates applied (22 july 05) Problems with rules: I have about 15 email accounts defined and about 30 rules. When I create a rule to move received email to an other folder, and when using 'Emails received on this account' this is not working problerly: For some rules the wrong account is used. When I edit the rule in the list a wrong account is displayed (and is used for the rule) but when I click to change the account, the correct account is dispalyed. I have imported 30...

Move Local Folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003
I received Office 2003 as a gift. I added a new email account in Outlook 2003, so hopefully my mail will stop going to Outlook Express and start arriving at Outlook 2003. Can I move my local folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. If so how. Bob J ...

Outlook / Exchange 2003 user connection problem
Ok, we are doing our Outlook configuration in a two step process first we add the Computer to the domain ( not the user ). Then we configure Outlook with the exchange server and user information. All of our users are created and have a default password. Problem is that when we go to setup Outlook we are only able to setup 2 - 5 computers a day. After we get 2 - 5 setup, when we try to install/configue another Outlook client we receive a message that say Cannot connect to Exchange server or Exchange server does not exist. But if we wait a day and go back to setting up Outlook again we are ab...

Transferring email addresses from Access to Outlook address book
Is there a way of transferring a list of email addresses with their contact names from an Access Database Table to my Outlook? ...

Norton Antispam, Outlook and non standard POP3 and SMTP ports
I had two windows XP computers, 1 - xp home, outlook 2003, NIS 2006, Norton antispam 2 - xp home, outlook 2002, nis 2005, Norton antispam Comcast just changed the incoming and outgoing ports to nonstand ports (ie not 25 and 110). As soon as I made the change to oulook, I was getting an message when outlook tried to load. The only way to get outlook to load properly was to disable the Norton antispam add on. My suspicion is that the NIS/NAS/OUTLOOK combo does not work with ports other than the standard pop3 and SMTP ports. I did get all of the latest updates for NIS and both systems are fu...

Can't get third outlook account to show up
MS Outlook 2k3 This is frustrating me, I did the typical add email stuff and all went well, but now the email isnt showing up in my arranged list (arranging by accounts so I can view all my emails at the same time) When I try to send an email, however, I can choose this account from the accounts drop down menu, and it will send an email. any ideas? i've been searching forever. So you're using the Arrange By | E-mail Account view on your Inbox and you don't see this 3rd e-mail account as one of the groups? First, do you have any e-mails actually FROM that account to show? I...

ActiveSync with IPAQ 2002 & Outlook SP3 security message ???
I have a problem when syncing Outlook 2002 SP3 with Active=20 Sync. Sometimes a security message accurs. Anyone know how=20 to get rid of this message without compromising security. Regards Adam W. Kj=E6r Adam W. Kj�r <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a problem when syncing Outlook 2002 SP3 with Active > Sync. Sometimes a security message accurs. Anyone know how > to get rid of this message without compromising security. What version of Activesync? -- Brian Tillman ...

Compatibility between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5
Are there any compatibility issues between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5? We installed about 30 PCs with Outlook 2003. We configured them to connect to our Exchange 5.5 server, NOT using "Cached Exchange Mode." When users switch from Calendar to Inbox and back or from Notes to Inbox and back, there is a noticeable delay--about 5-10 seconds--and we get a pop-up balloon in the systray that the client is trying to connect and retrieve information from the Exchange server. We are on a 100Mbps switched network and each client has 100Mbps connection on the PC. The server also has a 10...

Public Folder: Contacs : Deleted Contacts Still Showing Up In Outlook
How could I clean up the Ghost Contact Lists I created when I didn't know what I was doing. I have, hmmm, possibly 15 or so folders that were contact lists in the public folder. Now, since I have a better understanding of what I'm doing with My contact lists, I need to clean up the Folder Names ( which have been deleted ) that show up in Outlook 2003. I see them when I have a message to send out, and I navigate from the TO: button, and drop down where it says Global Address Book. Thank You Have you tried deleting them from within Exchange System Manager? Nue "Jeliaus" ...

Configuring Outlook #2
Hai, I have to configure my outlook while working in my system everyday. I'm not able to view my mails which are sent to me the previous day or week. Please help me how do i configure my outlook in such a way that I get my mails regularly without any difficulty. send me a reply as soon as possible. regards, Solomon ...

how to modify the global address list path in outlook
hi, in my company we are using outlook 2003 US and FR with exchange 2003 US. when we re using outlook US, the global address list used is called "\Global Address List" and when we re using outlook FR, the global list is called "\Liste d'adresses globale" and this is 2 different lists. how can i modify this parameter in order the french version uses the "\Global Address List" path? thanks for your answer. hi, someone has an idea? regards, "plomkiolki" <plomkiolki@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C0C7D73A-EFC4-4AF0-88DD-77F3B22AAEA8@m...

Microsoft CRM Outlook Client
Guys, We've CRM 4.0 Roll up 7 / 8 in our server. Our Clients are running CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Roll up 7 / 8. Ever since we moved our infrastructure to a new facility our Outlook Client won't configured through the configuration Wizard, it comes up with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". Users can access CRM within out network internally using http://mycrmsite.net and also externally using our IFD by typing http://mycrmsite.com I'm using fiddler as well to find out what's happening behind the scenes: http://mycrmsite.net HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized http://mycrmsite.n...

Outlook 2002 Error 0x80042109
I am unable to send or receive messages. Having spoken to my service provider at length (1 hour)- Blueyonder, it has been established that there is nothing wrong with the server, or the account and the other PC networked with mine can send and receive messages (it has Outlook 2000). My Webmail works. Triple checked the Norton anti-virus set up. No problems there. Finally advised, as last resort, to consult Microsoft. How do I resolve this? Thanks Caroline ...

Outlook 2003 hangs opening msg with attachments
I just upgraded to Office 2003 from Office XP on Windows XP Pro. Outlook 2002 worked just fine. Now Outlook 2003 three hangs often, especially when I am trying to open a message and almost always when the message has an attachment. Sometimes I can go to the file menu and open it from there but from the right-click menu or double-clicking it hangs sometimes with no attachment and almost always if there is an attachment. Anyone know how to fix this? Lee Robinson ...

incredimail needs Outlook to restart..and restart...and restart....
I am using the Outlook 2002, and Incredimail add-on. But now when I open Outlook, I get a window saying "Before Incredimail for Office-Outlook add-on can be used, Outlook must be restarted. Would You like to restart Outlook now?" And when I say Yes to this, the same thing happens, everytime. If I say No, Outlook starts, but the icons concerning Incredimail, is not there anymore, so I cannot use/choose anything from Incredimail. However, the standard "butler" comes up and announces, when emails arrive. I have tried totally to remove Incredimail from my computer, vi...