Outlook 07 on Vista: 2 Different User Calenders Viewed Together?

My wife and I use Vista on separate user accounts.  We're both set up as
administrators.  We also are using Outlook 2007 for our own
calender/scheduling.

Is there a way to view the calenders together, as ONE?

Is the only way to do this to set up one user account we're both
configured to?

Any help greatly appreciated.
0
ZaveyZipper

On one PC?  See this: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm

> Is the only way to do this to set up one user account we're both
> configured to?

You might also want to look here:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/publishcal.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

not sure if I'm using the correct formula for the result I want #2
I'm trying to calculate a 'low net' score. A persons 'actual score' minus 'their handicap' = 'low net' score. I have this worksheet setup like this; A4:A23 = list of names Columns B-U have the weekly calculated low net scores B4:U23 = the calculated 'low net' scores using this formula =SUM(Scorecard!B4-Scorecard!Y4); (this is for player one) Scorecard!B4 is player one's first week 'actual score', Scorecard!Y4 is player one's calculated 'handicap'. In Row B25:U25 I have this formula {=MIN(IF(B$4:B$23>0,B$4:B$23))}, to p...

Add a warning box if you remove "user" role
Business Portal security is built around "roles". There is a built-in role called "user". In Business Portal version 3.0, you can remove a user from the role called "user". However, if you do so, much of the program will automatically start to fail. Many of the queries and/or web parts do not work, even if the user is assigned other roles like "sales manager". Because of this special "user" role, the software should be changed so that if someone tries to remove a user from this "user" role, a warning/message box shoul...

Updating a graph with 2 y axis
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a line or on the same axis? Garfiled wrote: > Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. > and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. > I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a > line or on the same axis? > Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries", then on the "Axis...

Opening Outlook

Add Class from Typelib Wizard
My project uses a custom COM component that another vendor created for us. I can successfully "add class from typelib" with VS2003. When I try to do the same thing in VS2005, I can see and select the typelib, but no interfaces will show up in the "Interfaces" box. This prevents me from wrapping the COM object and using it from my VS2005 MFC project. Does anyone know what might be happening here? The COM component is correctly installed on the computer and works well. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5k45w2wh(VS.80).aspx Ed D wrote: > My project uses a cust...

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

Finding values in different rows/columns
This should be simple, but I'm lost. To greatly simplify my sheets: 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 I want to do a VLOOKUP(1,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in D4, or VLOOKUP(2,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in C9. In other words, find my A cell reference and return the value in a different row/column from that. Another question: When I move a cell (cell1) to another cell (cell2) a cell (cell3) that references cell1 moves its reference from cell1 to c...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

GP 9 new user cannot change password
We're testing the upgrade from 7 to 9, and in our 9 database, I added a new user but the user cannot change the password. I checked my ODBC settings and everything is unchecked, &c. Can anyone tihnk of anything else? I've read the other posts on this subject and tried everything suggested, to no avail. Does the new user have rights to any company? Visit us at Convergence in San Diego -- booth 624. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePub...

outlook and links in emails

Same Contact, Different Owners
We are running V4. Big big concern of our users is multiple owners of a single contact. CRM is only allowing one user to sync back changes from the CRM to Outlook (so the first user to synch their Outlook contacts with CRM wins). Even if record is shared, updates are not being synch'd. Are there any solutions/ideas/suggestions to handle this? The easier way to do it is to modify the local data rule for synchornizing the data. The default rule is to download all of the records owned by the login user. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On May 22, 6:26=...

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003