OUTLLIB.DLL #3

Getting "Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIUB.DLL" at
load.  Have installed SR-1, repaired inbox, deleted
install and reinstalled ... nothing.  Any ideas?

SWB

0
burbidge (1)

Laptop continually shuts down trying to install update 3 of 3...?
Hi, Pretty simple really, my windows vista on my laptop (Inspiron 1520) is supposedly saying its 'configuring updates 3 of 3 - 0%' and doesn't get anywhere with it and just shuts down every time... its rendered the laptop unusable? Any ideas? Cheers! Paul. CrystalBall© sez... Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows Vista SP2 issues until 26 February 2010. Availability of chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Some issues may require more advanced support for which there is a charge...

mpweb.dll and keyhook.dll
keyhook.dll mpweb.dll I ran a Spyware program and it listed these two dll's as key logger's and that I should remove them. I did a search on Google and it confirmed that Keyhook.dll (which is located in the Microsoft Money SYSTEM sub-directory along with mpweb.dll) is a key logger. I am asking for the expertise of the group to help me out here because I don't know if these dll's are good or bad dll's for sure. Thanks in advance for your help! In microsoft.public.money, Andy wrote: > >I ran a Spyware program and it listed these two dll's as key logger'...

CString in DLL #2
I have several DLLs that contain CString objects that were compiled with eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0 compiler, but now I am porting them to VC++ 2005 and am getting a lot of warnings/errors class 'ATL::CStringT<BaseType,StringTraits>' needs to have dll-interface to be used by clients of class 'CDSNInfo' Is the above warnings really a problem or can I safely ignore that warning? I am passing those CString objects back and borth betwen DLLs and between DLL and application programs. All that's telling you is that you need to declare your those variables with the ...

Updates (e.g. 11.3.9) Cannot Find Proper Version To Update
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I wish Microsoft would release a comprehensive/cumulative update for Office 2004. Having gone from 11.3.5 to 11.3.8 incrementally, the 11.3.9 update cannot "find" the files to update. (Yes, I have deleted the auto-update preferences.) So, I'm stuck at 11.3.8, even though there is 11.3.9, 11.4.0, and 11.4.1 waiting to install. Why do these updates each have to be applied one at a time, sequentially? Other software companies management to have more intelligent updaters. Any solution to getting 11.3.9 to "...

Address List Issue #3
When I create address lists based on the "division" attribute and try to preview them from within ESM (Exchange 2003 SP1), I see nothing. However, the contents are fully visible from Outlook. The contents of other lists based on other attributes (e.g. title) are fully visible from within ESM. Does the attribute used have to be in the global catalog? ...

Record Unavailable Message to End User with CRM 3.0
I have a user who is getting "Record Unavailable" on his active accounts and contacts. He can access his opportunities but the Account Name has "Record Unavailable". I checked his User records and he is not working in restricted mode. I also checked the database and verified his user record has not been changed. Now, the user was working just fine last Friday. However, on Monday he started getting the messages. Any thoughts on how to correct this? -- ....Mike Stone On Oct 8, 1:46 pm, Mike Stone <MikeSt...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a ...

dll trouble
Hi, I'm in dll trouble. I made a dll that serves as implementation for some problem domain. The release version is called Base.dll, the debug version is BaseD.dll. I changed the output name for the debug dll in the project settings, the link tab. I renamed both the lib-file and dll-file , so the ouput is: Base.lib & Base.dll (release) BaseD.lib & BaseD.dll (debug) Now I use these dll's in a com component (ATL project). The debug version of the component links with the debug version of the base dll, the release of the component links with the release version of the dll...

Money Upgrade #3
Trying to upgrade from Money 2000 to Money 2004. When it tries to update the data file I get the message "Money cannot locate filename or cannot open it, possibly because it is read only file, you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write protected......". I have run the Money repair tool and the salvage program. Each indicates thet the file has no problems. However it will not update the file for use by 2004. Any helpful tips?? Thanks in advance Right click on your money file, select properties, and de-select the read-only check box. "BobR&q...

msoe.dll #2
When trying to open Outlook Express, I get the message saying that it could not be opened due to a missing msoe.dll file. When I search for the said file, I have no problem finding it. Any suggestions? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.pu...

.dll question
How do I access functions in a .dll from a Visual C++ .exe? Take a look at the following DLL tutorial http://www.flipcode.com/tutorials/tut_dll01.shtml -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Chris Alanson" <alansonc@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:029a01c38c22$debe0e40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do I access functions in a .dll from a Visual > C++ .exe? Thanks Check. >-----Original Message----- >Take a look at the following DLL tutorial > > http://www.flipcode.com/tutorials/tut_dll01.shtml ...

Dll function creating MFC dialog..
Hi I am facing a crash only in 2k with the following scenario . In XP and 98 this problem is not observed In my scenario I have X.exe, Y.dll. Y.dll exports a function (say Z) which has DoModal() of a dialog called. X.exe on click of a button starts a thread and in that thread calls the Z method which shows up a dialog. The problem happens when the button is clicked thrice or more than thrice. The three dialogs are lauched in three threads and are shown. But if I try to move the dialogs, After some time a crash is seen, whcih occurs in a method of MFC42.dll. More information about the scen...

How Can I show 3 different lines in one chart?
I've created 3 different line charts and am trying to combine them all into one chart with a different color for each line. Each line designates a different type of customer service. I can't figure out how to do it? Can anybody help? -- B''''''''''''''''s mom Hi, Select one of your existing charts. Right click and pick Source Data from the popup menu. On the Series tab use the Add button to add another series to the chart. Then go to the Values box and define the range for the data. Repeat for the 3rd series. ...

Problem with DLL .NET2003 and Vs6
Hy, my application (MFC .NET2003) use some DLL (Run-Time Dynamic Linking by LoadLibrary and GetProcAdress) compiled with Visual Studio 2003 (MFC). Now i try to link some DLL compiled with Visual Studio 6.0. But when i call an internal function of dll that create an instance of a class i've an error. In the costructor of class there is a CDialog::Create(ID). If i remove this instruction nothing is wrong. I'm using AFX_MANAGE_STATE in correct mode.do you know how i can solve this problem?? Constructor: PlugIn::PlugIn(InterfaceType _CBFunction,void * _PlugRef,CWnd *ParentDlg) : L...

msvcep.dll
This file is identified by Microsoft Visual Studio SP3/SP4/SP5 as a compiler backend. However it doesn't seem to be installed when one of the service packs are installed. I don't find it with SP6. I've checked the following folders: C:\Windows\System32\msvcep.dll /s C:\Program Files\Common Files\msvcep.dll /s C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\msvcep.dll /s http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion/dllinfo.asp&fp=1 The link above indicates it gets installed into Windows\System folder. Anyone know where this file can be found and if it's used at all ? ...

Lotus Notes Integration for Microsoft CRM 3.0
LinkPoint360 Tel: 732.212.8402 International: +1.732.212.8401 E-mail: info@linkpoint360.com LINKPOINT360 CONTINUES TO PROVIDE IBM LOTUS NOTES AND DOMINO INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT CRM. Advanced IBM Lotus Notes integration with Microsoft CRM eliminates manual updates and provides automated data synchronization. Red Bank, New Jersey - LinkPoint, a leading provider of IBM Lotus Notes and Domino integration with industry standard enterprise CRM applications continues to provide productivity email and data synchronization solutions. LinkPoint provides... =B7 Inbound and Outbound Email and attach...

bad WAB.dll file
i have a corrupted WAB dll file and i can't send e-mails. actually i can't do anything that involves the address book. any suggestions on how to i can fix this. thanks Hi - Outlook doesn't use WAB files, but Outlook Express does. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.in...

"File OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with micrsoft office outlook"
I keep getting the following error when trying to run Office Outlook after installation. "File OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Office Outlook. Install Outlook again." I have genuine software and have tried many times to reinstall. Can anyone please explain how I can make it work? Have you uninstalled any Trial versions? Which version of Outlook are you trying to install on what o/s? "cfc1905" <cfc1905@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E2E3DA2-A9CE-4A54-BFB8-11EC63272135@microsoft.com... > I keep getting the following er...

Limits to memory allocated in DLL
Hi! Everybody, Is there any limits to the amount of memory that can be allocated inside a DLL? I am creating the following array inside a dll: double array [150000]; //crashes On calling the dll from the application, the error message says: "unhandled exception ..... 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow" I noted that an array of size 15000 works that made me wonder if there is a memory-size constraint. any insights would be appreciated. you are probably trying to declare that array within a function body. the problem is that the array is then allocated on the stack, which only has a ...

IPF in outllib.dll
Does ne one know how to fix an IPF caused by outllib.dll in Outlook? ...

Using .NET dll as COM component in MFC MSI Application
Hello, I have written a class library (dll) using csharp and VS2005. Now, I want to use this class as COM in my MFC application. I'm looking for a step-by-step information on how to do it, consiting the two parts: 1. Exporting a class library as COM component. 2. Using the COM component in my MFC MDI application. Thanks in advance. Janiv Ratson. The .NET way to do this is to create a COM Callable Wrapper: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f07c8z1c.aspx Do u have more specific solution. I canno tunderstand it very well. Thanks again, Janiv Ratson. "Reg Edit" <goo...

Reformatting Issue #3
I think I found it. The problem appears to be in how I get the dat from Access to Excel. Within the Access sheet view of the data Tools/Office Links/Analyze It with Microsoft Excel creates the Exce file with the data converted. When I change the format of the column within Excel (number with one decimal), the data in the column change to ##.# on all cells...so 12 changes to 12.0...and no little gree triangle -- bkube0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bkube01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=958 View this th...

E-mails #3
I have just changed to Outlook 2002 from Outlook Express 6, and I am finding that the change is not as easy as I thought it would be. I have several questions: I. I imported my e-mail addresses from the OE address book to the Outlook contact list. However, many of my contacts in OE have more than one e-mail addresses, but only the default e-mail went to Outlook. Do I have to manually enter the secondary e-mail addresses? 2. In the advanced e-mail options, I have checked "suggest names while completing To, CC, and BCC fields." However, if I start to write someone's name on an e-...

Windows in Taskbar #3
I have noticed a few people have posted regarding this problem but from what I can see no-one has come up with an answer as yet! Two users of ours share Excel spreadsheets and it seems that randomly the "Windows in Taskbar" option keeps on becoming unchecked. This means that they have to access the different workbooks through the Windows menu which they don't want to do. Does anyone know what I can try to resolve this please? So far I have tried creating a new user profile and updating to Office 2003. Any suggestions (no matter how ludicrous!) would be greatly appreciated...

Protecting My Assembly DLL
Hi All, All you know that, if you develop dotnet application, It s not hard to use it by someone, no matter it s an application or assembly dll I tried a solution against this, Think about I have an application consist of "one login form, launcher", "one main application, lets say MDI form" form and an assembly dll (real business application thatt shouldn't be used or decompiled by others) If I encrypt my dll file with another delphi application before deployment When user runs my delphi launcher application (consists one login form), after auth...

How to change Colomn headings from (1,2,3,) to (A,B,C,)
How to change Colomn headings from (1,2,3,) to (A,B,C,) In EXCEL 2007:- - Office Button - Excel Options - Formulas - Working with formulas (there is a toggle in here called R1C1 reference style - change the setting here) If my comments have helped please hit Yes. "HANA" wrote: > How to change Colomn headings from (1,2,3,) to (A,B,C,) Tools>Options>Genaral tab>Uncheck R1C1 reference style4 Regards, Stefi „HANA” ezt írta: > How to change Colomn headings from (1,2,3,) to (A,B,C,) Tools/ Options/ General Unset: R1C1 ref...