Outlk 02 group send problem

When I want to send an email to a group it acts as if
it's sending but nobody receives the email.  Whether I
select one group or select multiple individuals the email
does not send.
0
anonymous (74721)

It sounds like you have two problems.  Sending to a group
and sending to more than one person.

How do you insert the names on the TO: line? Easiest way
is to click on the TO: and then highlight each user /
group and then dont forget to click on the TO: / CC / BCC
button to move highlighted name to the reciepient box.

Thom
0
tlaybourne (25)
11/14/2003 3:53:59 PM

name or multiple individuals, then click on the TO:
button.  The recipients show in to TO: box, I type my
subject and message.  Then I press SEND, it appears to
send, but no one in the group receives it.  Other users
in my office have experienced the same thing with Outlook
2002.  I even tested Outlook Express 6 sending a group
from the same computer and it was successful.  Still
searching.

Bob
0
anonymous (74721)

Command Button Problem #2
After installing Service Pack 3 I have a excel spread sheet that includes many command buttons and once you either print or use print preview all of the buttons will move to the very left margin bunching together. This did not happen prior to installing SP3. Has anyone else had a problem with this or no of some type of fix? I have sent 2 feedback emails to Microsoft but have never heard a thing. Yes, this is known SP3 problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838910&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Print Group headings on top of page
Hi, I'm running Access via Xp Office Pro on Windows 7. I have a report that is broken out by group using a block format and was generated by the print wizzard. I noticed that the group values (in my case a status description) is only printed the one time. If the group crosses over a page, I want to print the current value of the group value at the top of the next page. Is that possible? And if so, how do I do it? Thanks, Dennis Dennis wrote: >I'm running Access via Xp Office Pro on Windows 7. > >I have a report that is broken out by group usi...

remote desktops allow grouping of servers
Using remote desktops. Useful to be able to group remote machine links in configurable groups, ie Exchange Servers, Domain controllers, Company x Servers etc. Especially useful if like me you visit many customers and have links to their servers within your own laptop client. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Problems using outlines on a protected sheet
The spreadsheet that I am building is for giving price quotes for serve builds. I need to use grouping and outline to be able to shrink eac section down to just subtotals (subtotal of server components back-ups, and software). This is no problem, the problem is howeve that the functions that are used to calculate everything need to be i locked cells. As soon as I lock the formula cells, and protect th sheet, I can't use the outline buttons on the side to shrink or expand I tried changing the protecting to include formatting,inserting an deleting columns and rows, but it still won't ...

Outlook 2003 outbox mail date 'none' will not send
There seems to be a bug in Outlook 2003 The sequence of events is as follows:- Start Outlook 2003 Create new mail Send Mail goes to outbox with sent date 'None' Select send/receive Dial up connection starts Mail received No mail sent Delete unsent mail Exit and restart Outlook 2003 Create new mail as before - date none again Create another mail and send This time it gets the right date in outbox and send/receive sends it OK First mail still says none and is not sent Delete unsent mail Repeat exercise with several emails Only the first one says none and is not sent Repeat exerci...

email send recieve button disabled.
I have vista, this is the second time this year that this has occurred. after a automatic update, all of a sudden, my typeing is running slow. also my email send reiceve buton no longer works. and half the the video's on you tube will not work. I know its not just my computer because if I use fire fox then my typeing is fine and youtube works. the last time this happened, a few months later after another automatic update occurred then my email fixed iself. my server says that all my connection settings are correct and I have not changed anything. anyone else have this probl...

Problems installing 2010 beta!
I downloaded the Office 2010 beta and when I go to install it on this XP Pro SP3 machine I get an error at the very beginning: "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I selected the English 32bit version and my XP (32bit) is also English!!! I was unable to find any spot on the beta MS page to ask this question! Any insights welcome! Regards and TIA. Mobius -------- Office 2010 Beta Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 "Mobius" <Mobius@do.not.respond> wrote in message news:...

Emails stay in outbox and never send #3
I have two mail accounts. One is from a previous internet provider that I decided to keep as my mail email address. The other is with my new internet provider. When I send a reply to mail from my older address, I sometimes forget to change the outgoing mail to the new internet provider. This has resulted in failure messages stating that Outlook was unable to sent the mail. I have redirected the mail and it goes out. However, when I click Send/Receive, I get the same failure message eventhough the outbox is empty. Is there some way of clearing unsent messages that are not there anymo...

When I open outlk a popup said the add-in could not be install or
When I open my Office Outlook, a pop-up display a notice whis said The add-in "c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\outscan.dll" could not be install or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I try that a couple of times. This did not help. Please Help Render Render <Render@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I open my Office Outlook, a pop-up display a notice whis said > The add-in "c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\outscan.dll" could not be > install or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and > Repair o...

Any grouping in the address book?
No. Contacts can be group in 3 ways: 1. Categories 2. Separate Contact Subfolders 3. Distribution Lists -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Leon Chan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35c701c52208$fdf016a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Problem with attachment
Outlook 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003 Whenever i send a Contact,distributionlist, task or any kind of outlook element as an attachment, its received as a mail-element by the recipient. This only happens when I'm sending mail to recipients outside our office network. Is there a cure for this "transformational disease"? Hopefully Odd Magne Jordal The message format needs to be rich-text, the recipients need to be = marked for rich-text, and the Internet Format setting in Tools | Options = | Mail Format needs to be set so that OUtlook does not convert the = message to HTML. --=20 Su...

"Microsoft Office 2000 patch for Microsoft CRM" 02-13-04
Can someone please send me a copy of the "Microsoft Office 2000 patch for Microsoft CRM" if they have it on the Office 2000 Supplemental CD for CRM. I haven't been sent this and waiting for reships etc is killing me. Thanks VERY Much to anyone who can help, You can email me at tonyfosterit@hotRemovEmail.com Take the remove bit out and thats the email addy (hotmail.com). Tony ...

Outlook 2003 sends signature img as attachment
You can see the logo in the signature but it also comes as a file attachment- a co-worker on an older version of Outlook does not have this issue and uases the same logo img etc. Any ideas? Thanks, Om ...

information 02-11-10
plesa could somebody explains me how using windows mail?? because i don't succeed in send messages. They ask me so much things i don't know Check out the Yahoo website for instructions on how to setup your account in Windows Mail (Outlook Express settings work also). There you will find the server names and port numbers required to setup the account. The setup is done at Tools - Accounts in Windows Mail. On the "General" tab you will fill in your personal information such as the name you want displayed on your sent emails, your email address, etc. But you ...

How can I make Grouping with summary rows ABOVE detail the default
In Excel 2002 on the Menu: Data > Group and Outline > Settings I'd like to make the setting "Summary rows below detail" unchecked as the default. I have never wanted it with the summary row below the detail therefore I have to go into this EVERYTIME I use grouping. Is there a way I can make it unchecked as the default? > Is there a way I can make it > unchecked as the default? Can't say. An option would be to use code to run it (stored in personal.xls & assigned to a custom toolbar button) ; Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSubtotalCreate).Show , arg6:=Fal...

Text to Columns 02-10-10
500+ sentences, I need to seperate (text to columns) after the first "-" only. There are subsequent "-" but I only want it seperated at the first. And when I seperate it in the second column I do not want a space preceeding the text. Can you give advice on this, any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Sample Data AIR TAXI - An aircraft operator who conducts operations for hire or compensation in accordance with FAR Part 135 in an aircraft with 30 or fewer passenger seats and a payload capacity of 7,500# or less. An air taxi operates on an on-dema...

Problems with .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
Hello!!!! My name is David and I'm a Spanish boy so perhaps my English is not as good as it would be in order to explain my problem, but I'll try. First of all, thank you in advance for all your help because I'm sure that with your support my application will work in a good way. The problem is that I've got the next piece of code: Sub Busqueda(Dia As Date) ' ' Busqueda Macro ' Macro grabada el 04/07/2005 por s602043 ' ' With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "ODBC;DSN=*****;UID=SMP;PWD=****;SERVER=****;", Destination:=Range( _ "...

send/receive #7
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Insert row into group of sheets
Hi, Can anyone spot the error in the following code snippet? What I want to do is insert a row in a particular place in a group of sheets - this works from the keyboard but not from this code: <<<<<->>>>> Dim sWard, sSheetName, sAddress, sFormula As String Dim iAnswer, iWardTotalRow As Integer ' Where are we? sSheetName = ActiveSheet.Name sAddress = ActiveCell.Address ' Get the name of the new ward Do Beep sWard = InputBox("Enter name of new Ward or 'Q' to quit", "New Ward") ...

Outlook sending non existent mails.
Hi, My Microsoft Outlook 2003 keeps sending mail and failing, but when I checked the outbox there is no mails to be seen, what could be happening? Regards, Nilantha Nilantha <nilantha@www.com> wrote: > My Microsoft Outlook 2003 keeps sending mail and failing, > but when I checked the outbox there is no mails to be seen, what > could be happening? Most likely an undeliverable read receipt. See this: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm -- Brian Tillman To begin I suggest you update your antivirus software and do a full scan. If you do not have antivirus so...

monitor issues 02-09-10
monitor shuts off and cd-rom eject button will not eject rom tray.power to computer is still on,harddisk is still running,monitor lights turns yellow.this happens after it reaches destop,5,10,15 after running.im using win xp pro sp3,2.6ghz processor,376mb of ram, with onboard video.your help with this issue will be appreciated. thanks. On Feb 9, 5:12=A0am, Gregory <Greg...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > monitor shuts off and cd-rom eject button will not eject rom tray.power t= o > computer is still on,harddisk is still running,monitor lights turns > yellow.thi...

hey ihave a problem with getting the email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01CA8BC1.9A6F39D0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0032_01CA8BC1.9A6F39D0" ------=_NextPart_001_0032_01CA8BC1.9A6F39D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hey can some one write me back. i have a problem with getting my email = sent ------=_NextPart_001_0032_01CA8BC1.9A6F39D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYP...

Workflow not working 02-02-05
Hi, I seem to have a problem with workflow, it is a new installation installed as per the book. The problem is that the worksflows I have created do not show up in workflow monitor and also don't seem to work. I can create the workflows OK, I can activate them, I can get Workflow monitor to start but it report no activity at all. I have restarted service several times and even rebooted the server complety. I have no errors reported and nothing in the event viewer ?? The only thing I can think of which has contributed to this may be the fact that I have set up SQL Mail to report on...

Group and Outline
Hi I have a list of my MP3 collection, with artist, track and album columns. I'd like to be able to group these so I get a "bottom line" of artist and album. I thought the group & outline feature could do this, but I have struggled with it and got nowhere. As I have over 5000 rows, some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gavin. One way: Assume Artist in column A, Album in Column B, and your measure of interest in column C. Sort your list by Column A, then Column B. Choose Data/Subtotals. Select column A for the At each change in: dropdown, and click OK. C...

Sort but don't group
I'm trying to sort the Details section of a report by one field so that items appear in the report in a particular order. I do not want to group items at all. How can I achieve this? The Sorting & Grouping dialogue seems to insist I group too! The original problem is posted here: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/cf649d6c8d865cd6 In news:1188274173.587191.239720@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, paulkaye <paulmjkaye@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm trying to sort the Details section of a report by one field so > that items appear in the re...