outgoing email

get the error message
553 sorry, that domain isnt in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5,7,1)
 i go and test my settings and i can send with no
problems and i get a message back in outlook that their
working. im using a usb wireless connection and just dont
understand if i can send the test messages why cant i
send other messages. Never had a problem till i used the
wireless. I take puter to work and have no problem with
the connection there  Mahalo Rob
0
cln2day (1)

You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server, which can be set
up on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Rob" <cln2day@midpac.net> wrote in message
> get the error message
> 553 sorry, that domain isnt in my list of allowed
> rcpthosts (#5,7,1)
>  i go and test my settings and i can send with no
> problems and i get a message back in outlook that their
> working. im using a usb wireless connection and just dont
> understand if i can send the test messages why cant i
> send other messages. Never had a problem till i used the
> wireless. I take puter to work and have no problem with
> the connection there  Mahalo Rob

0
stephenson (1246)

Disable/Edit Email Signatures
Hi All, Running Exchange 5.5, SP4 and Outlook 2000. Is there a way to disable/limit/edit signatures used by an individual user from the server side? Thanks! Hi, Sorry, no. The signature is some kind of text or HTML which is added to the mail once it is generated from the client. Exchange server isn't capable of modifying, stripping this off. Regards, Peter "group6" <group6@killspamsnet.net> wrote in message news:t%wIf.12940$NS6.677@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com... > Hi All, > Running Exchange 5.5, SP4 and Outlook 2000. Is there a way to > disable/limit...

Hyperlinks in Emails formated with HTML
Clicking on links to access a website from outlook does not function in HTML formated e-mails. However functions i RTF and Unformated mails! What to do?? ...

can't send email to comcast.net
I have been working an issue on a new SBS install and it's baffling me. Our new domain is unable to send email to comast.net. The NDR returned states: Subject: test Sent: 5/27/2006 8:24 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: lembke.j@comcast.net on 5/27/2006 8:24 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <LEMCO01.lemcocs.local #5.5.0 smtp;550-70.253.159.102 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net> This is the newest ndr...for awhile i was getting some verbiage in there...

Breaking big outgoing email
Hi, I have problem when sending email with big attachment (2MB - 3 MB using Outlook 2003, the reason is my connection speed is low (56K dia up connection). I used to solve this problem when using Outlook expres and Outlook 2002 (as I remember) by breaking the emails into many part and send them all together. But I have problem that I could not set i in Outlook 2003, I forget the location to set it, or perhaps it doesn' support this feature anymore ? Thanks for any help ... ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post us...

Email with templates not received by internal CRM users
In using Send Bulk Email with an email template, the messages are going out to external users but not internal users. Is there something within CRM itself that prevents internal users getting these messages? Thanks. there are some configuration you have to do in email router regarding internal domain. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "DavidR" wrote: > In using Send Bulk Email with an email template, the messages are > going out to external users but not...

How do I transfer a lot of emails to files without retyping them?
I am trying to transfer 150 emails to a file and need to do it without typing each one single-handedly. Can you help? "francie_yogini" <francie_yogini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E75342D-8531-412A-A22B-052665270947@microsoft.com > I am trying to transfer 150 emails to a file and need to do it > without typing each one single-handedly. Can you help? Select all the emails then file-export-CSV ...

Printing Email
When printing an email to my epson RX690 its not putting a margin on the left hand side and the first couple of characters are printing before the print head can actually register them. I have tried printing to a pdf and again it doesnt allow for any margin just prints directly on the left most print position on the page. At least that way I'm not losting the first couple of characters on each line. John Steer Your margins are probably set wrong. WLMail uses the same print engine as Internet Explorer. For print size: IE | View | Text Size | Make adjustment. F...

Visibiltiy Error while send a email through activities
Hi, I have the problem, that I now not exactly what I must write in the repair funktion for smtp settings. We have an SBS2003 with exchange sends the mail over an smtp account from our service provider. Must i fill in in the smtp settings the server and accounts from the provider oder from the exchange? ...

4 attachments in one email gets sent in 4 messages
I attached four files to one message and they were sent as four different email messages. How do I get them to be sent in one message? Outlook 2000 ...

domain email problem
hi i was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem i have. i have a domain name i use for my emails with jimmy in front of it but no matter what i change jimmy to i still recieve it. the problem is i want to create an account for my son which will be colin in front of the address but how can i make sure his emails go to his account and not mine. thanks in advance jimmy -- joneill60 Ask your domain host how to set up additional mailboxes at domain level. = This is not an Outlook problem. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion inta...

email file size limits with MSN
I am unable to send or receive emails larger than about 200Kbt with Outlook 2002 HTTP and MSN dial-up connection. After about a minute I get an error message from MSN that the connection has been broken due to a "time out" event. I have been told by Microsoft that there is a known problem with HTTP mail servers and I should shift to POP3 server. MSN tells me POP3 is not available to me. How can I fix this problem or will it go away if I change ISP to Earthlink? THANKS ! ! ! ! ...

Windows email 06-14-10
I have been receiving and sending emails on my windows mail program for 2 or 3 years, all of a sudden, a security box opens when I try to receive asking for username and password. When I fill in that information I still can not receive and the box just pops up again. I have even tried setting up a new account with new information and it still won't allow me to receive. Any ideas out there. First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail. If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password fai...

2007 duplicate email messages
Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what can i do to avoid it? iuse Outlook Office 2007. Thanks!! Typically remove the e-mail scanning add-in of the Anti-virus software you are using. It doesn't provide any additional benefits. VP wrote: > Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what can i do to avoid > it? iuse Outlook Office 2007. Thanks!! "VP" <VP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155FBFD6-5E89-4DA9-8DDC-FE08C4CF5A28@microsoft.com... > Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what ...

Receiving Email For Two Domains
Our domain controller recently crashed and we're having to reinstall everything from scratch. We have Exchange 2000 working for the most part, but we are not able to get it to accept email being delivered to a second domain name we use. In other words, we can receive email being delivered to dan@domain1.com, but we can't get email delivered to dan@domain2.com. I seem to recall before everything crashed that there was a property setting somewhere in System Manager where I had entered both of these domain names (allow delivery to these domains, or something like that), but I can't...

How to change password for outlook email. No one know's original
My boss wants me to create an email data base in microsoft outlook. I've imputted several dummy addresses & attemted to send to my personal email to make sure it was working. However, a box requesting a password keeps appearing & no seems to know the password. I cannot create a new one without knowing the old one. Also, I was told that a data base has to be created in microsoft acces not outlook. Is this true? Help!! Can you please define email database so that I understand what it is you're trying to create? Are you trying to create an email address/contacts list? --...

email missing
Hi A reply send to a crm email is not getting logged in the CRM .The GUID Code is present ..what must be the problem..please help. Thanks The Guid is present in the subject. and apart from this ..i get an error saying that at least one receipent could not be resolved to a record.while accessing the email through the applicaton .Infact the email is associated with an account. Also ,one question...can we have multiple email id's in the Email field of the account.or contact..if so is the seperation a semicolon or comma.?? Any suggestions thanks "Simi" wrote: > Hi >...

My emails are getting marked as junk
I'm sending out a mass email to a client list, but Outlook's junk email catcher is sending them to the junk folder. How do I get around this? -Max You have little control over what the antispam programs a client might be running does to the mail you send... other than make sure it doesn't look like spam and that's not always possible. Are you Cc'ing, BCC'ing or mail merging? Try mail merge... many antispam programs mark BCCs and CC's as spam. Are you using words that most antispam software uses to identify spam? Did you ask the recipients to add the newslett...

Create Workflow email (Without sending)
Can I use workflow to create an email activity for the assigned salesperson (To the customer), but not have it sent automatically? I would like the salesperson to have the opportunity to review it and add information before sending. Is this possible without a custome workflow assembly? Thanks, -Chad Chad, Unfortunately, the send email option of Workflow, directly sends the email. The create activity option of workflow does not have the option to create an email. But your requirement should not be difficult to develop using a custom workflow assembly and that should be the option for ...

opened Excel w/sheet from email attachment, updated, saved & cant
I emailed an Excel worksheet from my office to my home - opened it from my Outlook Express folder - updated file extensively - saved several times during the four hours I worked - closed & now can't find the updated file. I forgot I had opened it from the email and never saved it to my C drive. However, I saved it several times while I was working on it. Shouldn't the file in my email be the updated saved file? It's not and I can't find it anywhere. I believe this happened once before to me. Any suggestion would be appreciated. I've lost a lot of work if the file...

OL 2010 Pro Plus: Email stops working (3 POP3 accounts) but all still work with iPhone
I have three email accounts, all POP3 (none with Exchange). All stopped working today after working fine last night. There have been no system configuration changes since last night, including my firewall. When none of my 3 accounts would send/receive, I ran scanpst multiple times, but email never started to work. (If it matters, I found errors in the PST file after the first scan.) Then I deleted the three email accounts in Outlook and reentered. One of the accounts then would send/receive, but not the two others, nor could they perform the two tests in the account setup when I clicked ...

Using Stationery or Theme From Email Received
I want to know how to save a theme or stationery from an email received, or can I? I have Outlook 2007 and Windows XP. Thanks. Candy save the message as html and place it in your stationery folder under your user acct folder in windows. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

someone is trying to access your email
A user of our network is getting a message often during the day that states "someone is trying to access your email. Do you want to permit this?" Have run spyware detection software, but found nothing, have checked the registry for software that was loading at boot, but only items that were supposed to be there were there. She is also often times getting a message when trying to type an email stating that "your data envelope is missing". Whatever she's working on at that time then gets saved to the inbox, not the drafts folder. Anyone have ideas about eit...

sending html in body of outlook xp email
I asked the other day about sending an ad in outlook email and I received a wonderful response that showed me how...Now when I do it, I get a message that says active x settings will not allow...Please help Help a Novice Please <HelpaNovicePlease@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I asked the other day about sending an ad in outlook email and I > received a wonderful response that showed me how...Now when I do it, > I get a message that says active x settings will not allow...Please > help Try changing the security settings on the Web Zone or the Web Zone itself that y...

Outlook 2003 problem sending emails
I have multiple pst files. When sending emails, I have TWO contacts lists, the default is a previous pst file, rather than the active pst file. How do I get it to stop using my older contacts pst? actions / new mail message / to / Contacts / then need to scroll down to get to the real contacts. I went into tools / options / mail setup and deleted the mail account and created a new mail account, but that did not solve the problem. I still have two contacts lists, with the older one being the default. Outlook 2003 Windows XP Remove the invalid reference here: Tools > E-mail account...

Unable to send Emails from my MSN or yahoo account in Office Outlook 2007
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I have installed the Office Outlook Connector but I am having a problem. I am able to receive Emails but unable to send Emails from my MSN or yahoo account in Office Outlook 2007 but I cannot send them, how can I correct that? -- There's no news like "GOODNEWS" "News53" <u58490@uwe> wrote in message news:a4573b79e51dd@uwe... >I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I have installed the Office Outlook > Connector but I am having a problem. I am able to receive Emails but unable > to send Emails from my M...