Outgoing E-mail #2

I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails
from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who
also uses Verizon dsl, but I cannot send e-mails using his
connection. I have tried setting up a new account, but that
hasnt worked either. any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Check your SMTP server settings - are you set to authenticate to the Verizon
SMTP server?

> I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails
> from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who
> also uses Verizon dsl, but I cannot send e-mails using his
> connection. I have tried setting up a new account, but that
> hasnt worked either. any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.

0
lanwench (7567)

Web E-mail
I would like to recieve my yahoo mail in OutLook EXP. I annot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicr...

Linest #2
Hi, I have 4 variables A, B, C and D. I know the relationship between each of the variables with Result i. each variable as an independent variable. How do I use this information to find an equation with all the four variables that gives me the result. I looked at LINEST but I don't kno how each variable affects another- that is why I want to fit an equatio that involves those variables. Any help is appreciated -- mnarasi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mnarasim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14...

Text boxes in e-mail newsletter
I want to send an e-mail newsletter in the body of an e-mail. When I e-mail the newsletter to myself or another person, the formatting looks fine, but if you click on any of the text, a text box outline appears around the text. How can I make it so that this box doesn't show up if someone clicks on the text? Even though you can click on any object of the email, they cannot be edited. I have no idea why this happens. If you save the email into a folder this phenomenon doesn't occur. A better solution would be to send your newsletter as a PDF. Publisher 2007? There is a *save as a...

Outlook Junk Mail Filter not blocking blocked addresses
What are the possible causes for an Outlook 2003 installation failing to stop messages from addresses on its blocked addresses list? No messages on this installation are being stopped, including those from addresses blacklisted in Outlook junk mail options. Is there a setting somewhere that I don't know about that disables junk mail filtering? Are you using it as an Exchange server client in online (not cached) mode? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Micro...

E-mail Blasts ???
I am trying to set up an e-mail blast. I complete the marketing list and quick campaigns. Once i complete the quick campaign for e-mail.......it creates the proper e-mails for the proper accounts, but it simply places the e-mails on the activities screen. I then haveto go into each one and send individually What am i doing wrong??????? Hi, Probably you will find a solution in this post: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsemail.mspx Best regards, Merijn http://crmerijn.blogspot.com "john" wrote: > I am trying to set up an e-mail blast. I c...

Junk E-mail filter problems in Outlook 2003
The Junk E-mail Options - Safe Senders tab states "E-mail from addresses or domain names on your Safe Senders List will never be treated as junk e-mail. In that list I have (for example) nytdirect@nytimes.com which is the from address for a daily DealBook summary to which I have subscribed. Yet, in an unpredictable pattern, email from this address lands in my Junk E-mail folder. Each time, I click on the "Not Junk" toolbar button and am then informed in a "Mark as Not Junk" dialog box that "This message will be moved back into the Inbox Folder." I then...

formatting for mail merge
When I enter text, then alt-enter, there is a "return" when I mail merge - but if I do another alt-enter to create a blank space, that one doesn't merge. Example in the excel cell, I type: dsfkdfjkfj ;akdfjdkjf ;kdjf df alt-enter alt-enter asldefj alskdjfk ;akfj dflkj alt-enter I want this to export as: dsfkdfjkfj ;akdfjdkjf ;kdjf df asldefj alskdjfk ;akfj dflkj But it exports as: dsfkdfjkfj ;akdfjdkjf ;kdjf df asldefj alskdjfk ;akfj dflkj Any way to fix this? Since one return works, why doesn't the second one? Thanks! Maybe try ...

Problem when deleting e-mail messages
I'm getting the following error message when I try to delete e-mail's from my PST using Outlook 2000: The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, try restarting Outlook. I'm able to delete folders from my PST. In addition, I can't move anything new into my PST. Thanks for the help. How big is the PST? 1.6 to 2.2 is the limit. (varies per computer). If your PST is too large, Check out the 2gigpst.exe tool on www.slipstick.com "steve" <steve.rentz@experian.com> wrote in message news:113201c360f3$100be400$a501280a@ph...

E-mail type both SMTP and FAX?
Hi All, I am trying to send an e-mail to several recipients from a sub-folder of my private contacts in my Outlook 2003, but I get the addresses double - both them with SMTP and FAX. I would like to send only to those contacts having SMTP address, and not any other types - where do I set it up in my options? Thanx in advance, regards Zoran Zoran, you wrote on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:45:37 +0100: > I am trying to send an e-mail to several recipients from a sub-folder of my > private contacts in my Outlook 2003, but I get the addresses double - both > them with SMTP ...

Can't activate trial version #2
I ordered a trial version and I've tried 3 times to activate it and I keep getting the error message that I used the wrong product key to install it. I double checked it 3 times. HELP! ...

Outgoing mail font issue
I'm running WLM (Build 14.0.8089.0726) under Vista 64-bit with all current updates. I have WLM set to send mail in HTML format, and have also added a signature block with text and images to use on command: Insert/Signature. My default Compose Mail font is 12-point Arial. I also use this same font in the text portion of the signature. The problem is that recipients who use Outlook see all my text as Times New Roman. I was able to go into my signature file (originally created with WLM) and edit the HTML with Notepad, specifying the font and size for the signature text. No...

Sends mail but stays in outbox?
Hi. I have 6 e-mails in my outbox that keep being sent, but stay in my outbox. I cannot delete them, they are always there. When i compose a new e-mail it adds to this list. Everytime I close outlook the "you have messages in your outbox. Do you want to send them know" message pops up. I am using outlook express 2003 on a POP3 account with Windows XP. Please help. Thanks, Sean There is no such beast as Outlook Express 2003. It is either Outlook = 2003 or Outlook Express (version 5 or 6). If Outlook Express, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 = from the Office fam...

How to Export Digital Signature from e-mail
I am using Outlook 2003 and I can't receive a message because of a digital signed message. However, I can get it on my other computer using outlook express. It will ask me and then let me open the message. I saw an error message when getting the message from outlook express, but I was also able to see the certificate which I assume I need to receive the message in Outlook 2003. How can I export that certificate or digital signed ID? "klafert" <klafert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2B97A2-2B3E-4124-BFB6-5CD926BEFE72@microsoft.com... ...

EXCEL 2 WORD
I have a spreadsheet set up in a table format with several column with headings. I then have hundreds of rows of data. Is it possible to set up a word document that I can transfer each row into a different word document. i.e a word document that contains the same heading except rather than across the way the headings are set apart in a formal fashion in the word document and I can then just set up a link or something similar so it imports only the data i need it to import hope that makes sense?? "Elliot" <elliot.dickson@thus.net> wrote in message news:105001c38bfd$...

Auto #2
Paul G. please send it to me. Thank -- Donal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Donald's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1517 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26842 I will take a 2005 Blue Dodge Viper please :) "Donald" <Donald.1e2hot@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Donald.1e2hot@excelforum-nospam.com... : : Paul G. please send it to me. : Thanks : : : -- : Donald : ------------------------------------------------------------------------ : Dona...

Can I get MS Outlook to download emails from BTY boxes other than the Inbox? #2
I have set up filters on my BT Yahoo account (web mail?) to ensure that messages I want aren't trapped by SPAM filters etc, and these get diverted to a folder I have created in my BTY account. Can I get MS Outlook to download these messages, i.e. download from my BTY Inbox as now and also the BTY folder I have created? If so how? TIA. Chris. How you configure your web mail account view should have no bearing on outlook. http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_adp.php?p_sid=C29Tdv8j&p_faqid=6381&cat_lvl1=346&cat_lvl2=401&cat_lvl3=412&p_cv=3.412&...

External Mail Forwarding
Hi , We are using Exchange 2000 server . I want to configre my server about that if i am receiving mail from specific id e.g xyz@yahoo.com to my exchange id that will be directly forwarded to the my another external mail id of gmail.com ....i do no want to forward my all the mail only the mail with specific subject should be forwarded...for that i have configured rules in my out look and check it but when i send the messag its not reach up to yahoo server. or any mail server like hotmail / MSN rediffmail , indiatimes etc..it shows message is delivered to categorizer not more then t...

MS CRM 1.2
Hi all, we have successfully completed the E-mail router, but when we sent an e-mail the next error appears on the exchange server log: 'An error occurred in the SOAP proxy while attempting to deliver a message. Message subject: 'hello..... CRM:{D72F6A8B-19AE-48E5-A571-518EC3BEB1DD}:MRC' URL: 'http://crm/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf' SOAP Error: 8 ( SOAPCLIENT_PARSEFAULT_ERROR )' ...

Can not save modification of subject in mail on outlook 2003
Dear All When i try to change the subject and save it on of either mail on outlook 2003,it's error warning as the mentioned "The item could not be saved because it has been changed by another user or in another window.Do you want to make a copy in the default folder for the item?".And,that's remind me with the two choices of "Yes" or "No". If i press the "Yes" button,it will new another item on outlook as just modification,BUT,the original item of mail is still existing on outlook.If I press the "No" button,it will be canc...

Outgoing
Hi Soon our company will be upgrading to exchange 2003. Just wanted to know if there is a way too add the company logo or image to the end of all outgoing emails. Is there a tool on 2003 to do this? Thanks David Yes there is, and I would highly recommend against using it to do so. One of the previous threads noted that http://www.maildisclaimer.com/ works. You have to guarantee that recipients are recieving the e-mail is in something other than plain text. In most cases it works with recipients that utilize a It would show as an attachment and might set off message filters (spam filte...

How do I get my e-mail accounts to open on home, office computers
I have tried to get my office computer and my home computer where they can access all of my e-mail acct.'s. No luck... called server repeatedly and can not get my office computer to receive messages... majority go to my home. Is there anyway of doing this without paying for an additional service? I'm restricted to one company for service at this time... sschmitz <sschmitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried to get my office computer and my home computer where > they can access all of my e-mail acct.'s. No luck... called server > repeatedly and c...

OWA problems after changing default SMTP E-Mail Addresses for our site (exchange 2003 on windows server 2003)
(Edit: In the process of writing this message I have learned that my problem has been partially corrected but some functionality is still not work so I'll continue asking for advise. After some of my research I believe a reboot of the exchange server is what helped the situation) Environment: We're running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 on the back end and we have OWA running on another Windows Server 2003 system in the DMZ. We recently acquired a shorter name for our company and we wanted to make a site wide change of the default SMTP reply-to address for all our employees. (f...

Message to all outgoing
Is it possible add a message to all outgoing mails for all users at one time, we are using Exchange 2003 ? Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 16769 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. You mean like a disclaimer? Nothing native or built-in. - Using a transport event sink - (the following code has a is a painful exercise at best, doesn't work for locally delivered messa...

Deleting e-mail attachments
How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's real easy in Lotus Notes. Basically, you don't. One workaround is to click Reply, then resave the = message, but the headers will be changed. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bernie " <bmpasternack@att.net> wrote in message = news:eA0hK9w8KHA.4600@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's = real easy=20 > in Lotus Notes.=20 > You would have to save...

Making labels using mail merge, only half are printing
Ok I've made some labels using mail merge with excel as the data source and when I try to print one label repeatedly on one page it prints 8 copies no problem. However, when I try to use the multiple pages per sheet I get 4 different labels on the left side and instead of labels on the right side, I get 4 text messages on the other side saying "page setup scan". How can I print 8 different labels on one page ? I'm lost on what to do at this point please help. What label number are you using? Is there more than one label on your publication screen? -- Mary Sauer http...