Outbox displays Received Date

Need some help on this one.
I'm using Outlook 2000 on a Windows XP machine and for
some odd reason the Outbox now displays the "Received"
date and the Inbox displays the "Sent" date.  How do i
correct this.  It seems to be hidden in the PST file
because when I login on a different machine it shows the
same thing.
0
ltran (1)

Right click on the column headers and choose the "Field Chooser".  Drag the
field you want to see from the Field Chooser into the column headers area.
Drag column headers you don't want to see away from the column headers.

"Lee" <ltran@torontoelectric.com> wrote in message
> Need some help on this one.
> I'm using Outlook 2000 on a Windows XP machine and for
> some odd reason the Outbox now displays the "Received"
> date and the Inbox displays the "Sent" date.  How do i
> correct this.  It seems to be hidden in the PST file
> because when I login on a different machine it shows the
> same thing.

0
s-mar (86)

Access: display a different subform depending on another field?
I'm creating a form in Access, and I have a tab control in it. Under one of the tabs, I want to display a subform, but not always the same one. I have 5 different subforms created and I want to display a particular one based on the choice the user makes in a field further up the form. Is that possible? artemi wrote: >I'm creating a form in Access, and I have a tab control in it. Under one of >the tabs, I want to display a subform, but not always the same one. > >I have 5 different subforms created and I want to display a particular one >based on the choice the...

Net Display
Hello...trying to get net display to play an .mpg that's online. However when it starts, MS Media Player pops up and begins playing it on the main POS monitor, rather than the Net display monitor. Regular .jpg's and .html files show up fine in the Net display monitor. Any idea on the .mpg issue? Also, does anyone know if .html code can be inserted into the POS/URL lines on the net display channels? I'm looking for a way to better "center" the ..jpg's which default on the extreme left hand side. Besides html and ..jpg's/gif's/ (and I think .mpg&#...

Outlook shuting down @ every 'send & receive' to Kathleen Orland
Hi Kathleen, I have sent you a reply roughly 10 hrs ago n was wondering if you are free to respond soon? Thanks The BOSS ...

Outbox Email
I am using Outlook 03. I have set up a few messages in my outbox, my question is this. Do I need to be in Outlook for the messages in my Outbox to be sent? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Frank Please send any help to the above email address. Thanks, Frank >-----Original Message----- >I am using Outlook 03. I have set up a few messages in >my outbox, my question is this. Do I need to be in >Outlook for the messages in my Outbox to be sent? Any >help will be appreciated. > >Thanks, > >Frank > >. > If you have messages in your Outbox, ...

Matching 2 sheets with data then display a result
I will try and explain what i am trying accomplish. Trying to create a function where the "New" sheet with no prices on it with different styles of utensils need to match the master "Utensils" sheet (with the cost$) with the same style info but many more styles. Not all styles are on the "New" sheet but need to match the ones in the "Utensils" sheet. The "New" sheet is always updated of course with more or less new styles. How to match the sheets? The final problem, I managed to use a vlookup on another sheet named "Sold" tha...

Mail stays in Outbox for about a minute
I'm on a new Exchange 2003 server and for some reason my mail sits in the Outbox for about a minute or until I hit F9. I have "Send Imediately When Connected selected" Any thoughts? Sander wrote: > I'm on a new Exchange 2003 server and for some reason my mail sits in > the Outbox for about a minute or until I hit F9. I have "Send > Imediately When Connected selected" > > Any thoughts? What version/SP of Outlook? If you're on 2003, using cached mode? What client OS version, and is there a personal firewall installed/enabled? Anyone else...

How to change how email messages are displayed in the preview window?
I have 2 PCs running WinXP Pro and Office 2007 Pro. On both, the Inbox shows a list of the email messages in one window and a preview (is that the right term?) of the selected message in another. On one machine, the preview window shows the names and email addresses of the To: and cc: list. On the other, it only shows the names, not the email addresses. I can't figure out how to make the second one display the emails addresses. Can someone point me at the right options? very carefully position the cursor just to the right of the bar that separates the message list from the preview and...

Direct Deposit Dates
I have a problem that I can't figure out. I have direct deposit for my monthly wages which get deposited on the first of the month unless the first of the month falls on a weekend-in which case the deposit is made the friday before the first of the month. This creates a problem with reporting in that it shows I made twice my normal income because it shows a direct deposit on 10/1/2008 and 10/31/2008. How can I manually push the 10/31/2008 direct deposit to 11/1/2008 so that the reports and calculations within Money make sense. Thanks for your help. I'm assuming you are not ...

Outbox not sending messages
My outbox messages aren't being sent. Can someone give me instructions as to if / what I need to do to update, correct the problem? Thank you very much. Lynda On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:15:25 -0800, "Lynda Reid" <lreidrealtor@comcast.net> wrote: >My outbox messages aren't being sent. Can someone give me instructions as >to if / what I need to do to update, correct the problem? Thank you very >much. > >Lynda YOu're asking in the wrong place. This newsgroup is for the database software Microsoft Access, not for email software or general compu...

outbox? what outbox?
I'm getting a message that I have unsent mail in my outbox, but I can't find any outbox ANYWHERE. New computer, first-time outlook user. All I have is an inbox. That's it. No sent mail folder either. What gives? zant zant <> wrote: > I'm getting a message that I have unsent mail in my > outbox, but I can't find any outbox ANYWHERE. New > computer, first-time outlook user. All I have is an > inbox. That's it. No sent mail folder either. What gives? > zant View -> Folder List -- Shenan Stanley "Just trying to help" ---------------...

change "date + time" to "date" only
Dear expert, I have a large nos. of date value as follow: 5/13/2004 12:43:36 P Q: how can I delete the time value only, so that I can count it by date Many Thank Tabo Hi use =INT(A1) and format this cell as 'Date' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Tabo wrote: > Dear expert, I have a large nos. of date value as follow:- > > 5/13/2004 12:43:36 PM > > Q: how can I delete the time value only, so that I can count it by > date? > > Many Thanks > > Tabo ...

Is there a way to change the due date for multiple activities at o
Hi, I made a list of 80 calls to make yesterday but got called away on other business. Is it possible to reschedule these calls for next week without individiaully changing the due date on each one? Have them all overdue is filling up my activities view for today and overdue. Thanks Kevin Unfortunately there is no 'bulk edit' on Activities, the way there is on other entities. There's an ugly workaround - you define a workflow rule that fires on the Assign event, and then change the due date field to a static value that is (say) one week hence. The downside is that the rule ...

Page titles displayed on google??
Hi all, When I search for my website on google, the pages that display in the natural listings are appearing with the titles 'How to find us' and 'Contact us.' I want the pages that are listed to say something like 'Welcome to One2one' etc but no matter what I try, I can't seem to get this to work??? I have changed the title in 'Webpage options' but the natural listings are still displaying 'Contact us'. No one is going to click on that as there is no reference to the who the hell we are?!? The text in the blue bar at the top of a navigation...

Fixed Assets
We recently started using the GP 9 FA module. When we entered all of the data for the books, the Depreciated to Dates (DtD) were all set to 8/23/2008, because up to that point we had manual GL entries into GP from our previous system. When we attempt to generate our Sept. 2008 depreciation batch, no transactions appear. We think this is because the DtD is previous to the start of our September period. On another company, the individual set the DtD to 12/29/2008, and the Sept batch generated correctly. If this is really the problem, then what happens in Fiscal Year 2009, when all of ...

Fonts not displaying correctly
I have just reinstalled my Office 2003 and now most fonts (all except the standard Arial, Times New Roman, etc) are not displaying correctly. They look like they are really low resolution, the edges are jagged instead of smooth and the text is illegible if the size goes below 10 points. These same fonts are displaying as they should in other software applications that do not belong to the Office suite, so it has nothing to do with screen resolution. This problem only started after I reinstalled Office last week. Can anybody help me please? ...

oversized MB item stuck in outbox
Sent email with too many photos. Keeps trying to send and I can't delete Set outlook offline, wait 5 min and delete. -- "atillacan" <atillacan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:421F7F93-6D5B-41D9-98A4-50D7CF7CB68A@microsoft.com... > Sent email with too many photos. Keeps trying to send and I can't delete atillacan wrote: > Sent email with too many photos. Keeps trying to send and I can't delete Delete an item stuck in the Outbox folder: - Load Outlook. - Put Outlook in offline mode (File -> Work Offline: enable). -...

Display Array from VBA #2
Hi: At the end of a VBA macro I have a set of results saved in an array e Results (1 to 100). How do I display the results in a specified range in a worksheet? I can do it by looping through and doing each one at a time but wha line of code would do it in one go (if there is one)? Thanks Bil -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

help creating projected dates
i have a dba that keeps track of the clients that come and go from a specific program (1 client could have more than 1 termination date in a given year, because the client may leave and come back in the same year). tblclientinfo has client name, address, phone. tblclientdates has startdate, termination date. when a client leaves the program the manager has to follow-up with this client 4 times (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year after the termination date). i have tblfollowup witch is follow-up method (could be phone, letter or face-to-face), date of follow- up, yes/no checkbox(...

Linking multpile tasks to the same date
I am attempting to link the same task (review meeting) in multiple sub tasks. Each of the sub tasks have the same sequence of events (they are tracking drawing develepment for an item). I would like to have the review meeting held on the same day for all of the sub tasks. If one of the subtasks is delayed, I'd like to see the meetings for all of the subtasks adjust to the flow of the subtask with the latest meeting date based on the task durations of the delaying subtask. It almost seems like you would need to create a circular link to get this to work, but that is not al...

Displaying data in bar form on a line chart
I have a line chart that displays two sets of data. I have a third set of data I would like displayed on the same chart but in the form of bars. How do I do this? Add the data to the chart so you have three lines (or create the chart with three lines to start with), select the one series, and use Chart Type on the Chart menu to change it to a Line style. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "expo" <expo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECB62435-8CD2-4BBF...

Outbox
1 users outbox contains a message that cannot be deleted (access denied) - Exchange 2K + Outlook client - not tha client machine because the email is also there using OWA and other computers - any ideas? Thanx Jakob Try using shift+delete to delete the item. "Sokrates" wrote: > 1 users outbox contains a message that cannot be deleted (access > denied) - Exchange 2K + Outlook client - not tha client machine > because the email is also there using OWA and other computers - any > ideas? > > Thanx > Jakob Hi, I get the same errormsg (tranlated from danish): ...

Date Criteria 06-08-07
Hi! What criteria should be placed in the query so that it should look up values in the field that start from Date1 to Date2. I have this criteria: "Between [Forms]![Form1]![StartDate] And [Forms]![Form1]![LastDate]" which only looks for values in between (I know, it only includes the values in between the dates because of the 'Between', that's why I'm asking for help.) the dates and not including the StartDate and LastDate. What should i put instead of 'Between'? Thanks for those who would help! Any help would be gladly appreciated! -- ai® M...

Pivot Tables : Restrict data displayed in pivot table
I have a data entry sheet in which date-specific entries are made. pivot table counts the number of entries occurring in each month. Th years and months are column fields, and all the years and month fro the data entry sheet are displayed. I would like the pivot table to only display the most recent tw months. Can you help me? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html using a dynamic range for pivot tables Frank > I have a data entry sheet in which date-specific entries are made. A > pivot table counts th...

how many receivers i can add

Outlook outbox #2
Cannot delete items from Outlook 'Outbox'. Can delete from inbox and deleted items folder. Anybody got a fix or workaround? Haaaaaallllllllpppppp. If you are using microsoft outlook (may be your PST file is currpt run scanpst tool) you can get this scanpst tool if you search on your office installation drive. SAM "Nedly" <emillis@dc.rr.com> wrote in message news:0f7b01c3af08$2d024af0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot delete items from Outlook 'Outbox'. Can delete from > inbox and deleted items folder. Anybody got a fix or > workaround? Haaaaaallllllllpp...