Out of the office asistant error

When I try to remove my Out of Office Autorepaly via
Tools/Out of Office Asistant. the follwing error appears:

"The command is not available. see the program
documentation about how to use this extension".

I was able to use this assistant before

I use Outlook XP with SP-2

thaks

This command is only available on Exchanger server accounts.
Check your Tools, Rules Wizard.
Do you have an Out of Office rule? uncheck it.

"Efren" <joseefren.gonzalez@eds.com> wrote in message
> When I try to remove my Out of Office Autorepaly via
> Tools/Out of Office Asistant. the follwing error appears:
>
> "The command is not available. see the program
> documentation about how to use this extension".
>
> I was able to use this assistant before
>
> I use Outlook XP with SP-2
>
> thaks

0
Outlooktech (112)
7/28/2003 9:55:59 PM
How do you create a template??? I have no "out of office
assistant" on my tool bar under tools and I can't create
a template in the rules wizard.  Any suggestions? Thanks.

Purchasing Error: You can't change the status of this line item; it has unposted receipts assigned to it.
User is trying to close a PO. Goes into Edit PO Status window and searched on PO, and returns two line items (two different receipts). First item has status of Released. Tries to change to Closed, and gets error: You can't change the stauts of the line item; it has unposted receipts assigned to it. Have searched through interface and SQL, and cannot locate any unposted receipts for this PO/item. Noticed that the qty on the original PO for this line item is 32 and qty on receipt is 31 (not sure if relevant or not). Have also Check Links on Purchasing module, but did not resolve. Any su...

Any method to copy the hyperlink address from an Office Object?
Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object and paste the same to a cell? You cannot copy the link address directly through Excel build-in menu . you need to use VBA code to do that. "Narnimar" wrote: > Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object > and paste the same to a cell? Maybe you could use a userdefined function to extract the hyperlink from the cells that have them. Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If...

Cannot Find File error message
We have several users that have been getting a "Cannot find file xyz.xl (or one of its components)..." when they try to launch an xls Excel fil from Windows explorer or an icon. Sometimes the users are using th files ok and then the next time they go in and try to launch the files this message appears. We use a tool called Installshield to updat their files and install any new xls files. Is there a reason why w may be getting this message? This file actually does exist -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore ...

Microsoft Office
My hard drive died, I've lost all my program disks in a recent move, but Dell was good enough to send me the Windows 2000 disk to reinstall. I need Microsoft Office, but don't know if the 2000 Professional version will work with my Windows 2000. I need Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Any suggestions? AJ AJ wrote: > My hard drive died, I've lost all my program disks in a > recent move, but Dell was good enough to send me the > Windows 2000 disk to reinstall. I need Microsoft Office, > but don't know if the 2000 Professional version will work > wit...

Trouble launching Office apps
Hi: I recently purchased a 17" G4 laptop and can't get any of Microsoft office X applications to launch. 1. In Jaguar I removed the Office v.X Test Drive with the Remove app. 2. Then I install Office v.X and get this error message. "Microsoft Word (any office program) cannot load the Microsoft Office Shared Libraries. The files may have been moved from the original locations. Try the following: Move Word back to the Microsoft Office folder (or to where it ws originally installed) OR Reinstall Word to make sure that all files are installed correctly." I then do remo...

Outlok -CRM Mail Merge Error
Hi All, When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error message: A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community for Solutions any response would be appreciate. Thanks KS I had this error too. When I changed the user's security role to "read" Leads - the error dissappeared! I have no idea why this should have fixed the problem. Adrian. "KS" wrote: > Hi All, > > When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error > message: > A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community...

out of office assistant #26
Can anyone give me an idea why my outlook 2000 out of office assistant is not working properly. I can go in and set it but it does not deliver a message when someone sends me an email. I am on a network and when someone else is on my maching using there profile they can set it and it works fine and sends the message. Please help. Confused?? ...

Can Out of Office be set to expire at a specific date and time?
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP. I'd like to set my Out of Office message to expire automatically. I can never remember to turn it off. Also reply to max.herron@l-3com.com Thanks, Max herronm <herronm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP. I'd like to set my Out of Office > message to expire automatically. I can never remember to turn it off. I don't think this is possible. However, how can you not remember to turn it off when it tells you it's on every time you start Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

ADODB find error "Rowset does not support scolling backward"
good day. i am trying to find the amount paid on a transaction previous to a certain transaction i wanted to find on certain table opened using ADODB recordset.... ------------- Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset Set rst = New ADODB.Recordset rst.Open "Select TransactionID,MonthlyBillID,AmountPaid from [Customer Monthly Bills] where TransactionID=" & TransactionID & " ORDER BY MonthlyBillID", CurrentProject.Connection If rst.EOF Then MsgBox "No past transactions found from this customer", vbCritical, "Customer Monthly Bills Entry Form" ...

An error has occurred message
I have recently moved my CRM from one server to another within the same domain. The system is up and working better than ever, however, I have one major problem. When I go into any of the main settings, such as "Business Units" and double click the unit, I get; "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator". I have restarted the services. I have tried this as every user but have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have also found the following; I have recently moved the CRM server onto a new server within the same ...

Data Migration Error
Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM. When running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for every email I've set up as an activity. I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and they all exist. Im not creating any associated records in the cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding" item so to speak. Thoughts anyone? - Its my last issue to resolve before I can put this out to production. Regards, Cameron 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to...

F1 and Office 2007
I bought a new HP Pavillion using Windows 7. My Help files in Office 2007 are now written in code. F1 ceases to exist. In addition, I have to load ALL of Microsoft's updates by hand. They do not like to be downloaded automatically although they are suggested daily AND REJECTED daily. I am not enjoying my new computer or Windows 7 very much. Thank you so much for letting me share. How about paying for my therapy? -- Living large in So Cal You don't have an Office problem, you have a Win problem "Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

REQ: Office for Mac Beta 3

Publishing customisation error 04-26-05
I have recently added some additional attributes to the Product entity in Schema Manager as well as adding these to the Edit form. I try to deploy these changes to CRM using Deployment Manager -> All tasks -> Publish customization. I get to Select web server and do Add..., then nothing happens, it appears hung. I'd be grateful for any ideas as I've tried everything I can think off. CRM is on SBS 2003 (within Virtual PC if that makes any difference) Regards, Kyaw ...

How get rid of Office Discussion Groups on far left of screen
When I come to this discussion group there is a grey area on the left of my screen that lists the Office Discussion Groups. I would guess there is a way to close this or get it off screen but if there is, I can't find it. It is taking up a significant amout of screen realty. Woody wrote: >When I come to this discussion group there is a grey area on the left of my >screen that lists the Office Discussion Groups. > >I would guess there is a way to close this or get it off screen but if there >is, I can't find it. It is taking up a significant amout of screen...

Crystal Report Error
We have moved our CRM server to a new box (not the data) and restored the crystal reports database - but now we get the following error: Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses Fix? ...

Out of Office Assistant Doesn't Work
Hello, I have one user who put their Out of Office assistant on, but it is not replying to any incoming messages. She has no rules setup in her Outlook. The config is Exchange 2003 and she has WinXP with Oulook 2003. Thanks, George Define not working. Not working for "anyone"? Do you get an Out of Office message if you send a message to her? By default, Out of Office to the Internet is disabled, but any internal users should get the OOF message. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) ...

Office 2003 Outlook does not have newsgroups feature
Hi I've install Office 2003 with Outlook. I found that Outlook does have have newsgroups feature. Is it true? Regards Robin It never has. It still calls OE in news only mode, just as all other version of Outlook do. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "robin" <wee789@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtWFHO$PEHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I've install Office 2003 with Outlook. I found that Outlook does have have > newsgroups feature. Is it true? > > Regards > Robin > > Which means I can only use Outlook Express for newsgroups...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Recovery storage group error
Running Exchange 2003, SP1, native mode on Windows 2003 I have created a recovery storage group, and when I right click on it to add the database to recover, I get the following error: The search filter cannot be recognized. Facility: Win32 ID no: 8007203e Exchange System Manager I have verified that AD has synced. Any ideas? ...

upgrading from office x to 2004
Hi, I'm upgrading from Office x to Office 2004 and am finding that the installer doesn't import the preferences (autocorrect, auto text, etc.) to 2004. When I look in ~/library/preferences/microsoft I find 2 versions of all the preference files (Powerpoint Settings (10) &Powerpoint Settings (11)). How do I import the previous versions preferences? Thanks Hi mc, For Word--see the discussion on this page: http://word.mvps.org/mac/BackUpPrefs.html Scroll to the bottom for "installing a new version" section, then you'll have to read the discussion at the beginning/m...

FrontPage error message
I haven't touched 2003 for quite a while and I can't get past tril period has expired, this version no longer functions. Order or Quit -- Davidsgtc The trial period for FP2003 expired at least three years ago. If yours is a trial version, then you may as well uninstall it. FrontPage is no longer on sale or supported (though Amazon or Ebay may have copies). If it is a retail version - then try a repair or reinstall. FrontPage has been replaced by SharePoint Designer or Expression Web. There is a trial for Expression Web at http://www.microsoft.com/expression If you buy or ...

error report on closing down application
Every time I close outlook (version 2002) error report: CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.exe - Application error The instruction at "0x74706b41" referenced memory at "0x74706b41". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Any idea what this is about?? I have also tried to reinstall but error is still coming up Hi cs, have you installed any Add Ins or a Virus Programm? Please deactivate them and look if its work after that -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Br...

Can't 'Save As' Workbook due to 'Protected Cell' error
When I try to 'Save As' a workbook that I e-mailed to our MIS guy t post on our server, everyone gets a 'The cell or chart you are tryin to change is protected and therefore read only' error. I then have t click the 'OK' 11 times before it allows the 'Save As'. My earlie versions of the workbook do not get this error. Thanks for your help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step...

Error with Transfer in PO with QB2004 Integration
LOG ERROR TEXT: ---------------------------------------------- The following purchase order(s) could not be posted to QuickBooks: Purchase order '00001' in batch 9 does not have a supplier. Add a supplier to this purchase order before posting this batch. Purchase order '0000002' in batch 9 does not have a supplier. Add a supplier to this purchase order before posting this batch. ---------------------------------------------- Problem A. Normal PO post fine to Quickbooks B. Since this is a single <Store Supplier> button cannot be selected on Transfer In C. Have tried jus...