out going mails problem

we are using outlook express and outlook as our default
mail client when mails are sent from either of clients
that mials are not delivered to destination. nmails are
going from outbos and they are shown in sent items but
they are not being sent to destination. we are using
winproxy for internet sharing I verified configuration of
win proxy that is also fine. SMTP service also running in
proxyserver.

entries of sent items are shown below

 To                  subject       sent      Accout
  Someone@abc.com    something     mm/dd/yy  192.168.1.26

192.168.1.26 is our proxy server.

What could be the resons how can I resove them
0
anonymous (74722)

Move mail
I had to reinstall windows and my outlook won't start i am going to have to reinstall it. Is there anyway to save certain files in microsoft office that I can move over so as not to loose my saved mail and my address book? Hi Bob, Which version of Outlook are you using? If you are using Outlook you can save all of your emails, contacts, etc. to a PST to do the move. However if you are using Outlook Express you will want to look at the following article: 257499 OLEXP: How to Move Mail Folders Between Two Computers that Are Running http://support.microsoft.com/?id=257499 HTH Regards...

Where Do Messages Go??
If there isn't a kink in my program and it's behaving as it should, I hope someone can answer my questions. Messages disappear. Example: I e-mailed a friend, who e-mailed me back. When I answered that response, I could find no trace of it in "sent mail" or anywhere else, and the item in my inbox maintained its appearance as unread mail. If I click "mark read" it disappears altogether. I've lost several messages this way. Also I seem to be unable to drag a message from one folder to another. It gets lost in the transporter, never to be seen agai...

Outlook 2000 with Exchange server--no outgoing smtp mail
We run Outlook 2000 and exchange, but only use exchange for group calendaring etc... A week ago, Outlook has been unable to send out email through out ISP, which we connect with directly via smpt-- we are not using Exchange for a mail server. It seem the mail is going to exchange--because when I do turn mail services on it send out mail. Any insight on what config is confusing Outlook. Thanks. Yours, Owen Davis Petal Computing Your best bet is really to configure Exchange to handle *all* your mail. If you just wanted shared calendaring/contacts, there were cheaper options. Using O...

Problem with Checkboxes... Help Required!!!
I have a designed a form in which users will deselect checkbox 31 if the customer has a product from a certain brand. Users can also deselect checkbox 32 if the customer has a product from another brand. (It is possible that customers will have products from both brands). On another part of the form the user has to select checkbox 41 if the total value of the customer products (from both brands) is greater than �15000. At present I have the following coding:- Private Sub CheckBox41_Click() If CheckBox41.Value = True Then Controls("CheckBox44").Enabled = True Controls("CheckBox...

Send e-mail to customer on creation of an appointment
I would like to create a workflow which will send an e-mail when an appointment is created. That e-mail should be sent to the required attendee of that appointment. It looks as if it is only possible to send e-mail to owner/owner manager. Does anyone know how this can be done? Remco Hi Remco, Did you find a solution for this? I am having a similar problem where I want to send an email to the account owner of a case but can only pick the owner of the case. Thanks Simon "Remco" wrote: > I would like to create a workflow which will send an e-mail when an > appointm...

Where do the Archives Go?
I cannot find the information Outlook claims to have archived for me. Yes I know how to display the archived calendar, but it's blank. Any ideas? Thanks! I use XP, and Office 2007. "6Sigma 5s No Clue" <6Sigma5sNoClue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B239B721-DCF1-4337-947D-B325D4BF0E4A@microsoft.com... >I cannot find the information Outlook claims to have archived for me. Yes I > know how to display the archived calendar, but it's blank. Any ideas? > Thanks! > > I use XP, and Office 2007. Why do you think Outook is arch...

Import mail from CD
Hi, I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Copied it from the CD to my hard drive, changed the read-only attributes. Imported into Outlook and get the message "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" Win2000, Outlook 2000SP3, IomegaCD-RW 52x24x52x using Iomega Burn Any ideas? thanks Ruth Turn off the read-only property on the .pst file. Ray at work "Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161601c39d71$cc6da970$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Cop...

User Form to Mail Merge
Hi I'm using Excel and with a great deal of help from this site ( who by the way have been first class - thank you all ) I have created a User Form that gives me a great deal of information about my customers Name/Address/ etc - In Word I have used the Name/ Address on the Excel Sheet to make a Mail Merge document for mailing promotions / news etc and also a Labels template is there any way on the User Form to insert an extra 2 buttons that will automatically take me when clicking on them to the Mail Merge Templates and open them with the details of the Mail Merge ready to just pr...

Price/cost fields need to be able to go beyond 5 decimals.
When we receive product it comes in $ per metric ton, which we convert to $ per lb.. We sometimes receive product in millions of lbs. in one line item, when we convert from $/MT to lb./MT the limit of 5 decimal places in a currency field causes pretty lare rounding errors to occur in our extended cost. This causes our posted cost in GP to be different than what we actually pay our vendors. The ability to extend beyond 5 decimals in the currency field would solve the problem, but for now it is not possible in GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsof...

Getting hotmail into outlook 2007 mail folders.
I just got hotmail plus. Email goes into outlook but into separate folders created under my hotmail address. How do I get email to go into the regular outlook mail folders automatically? Thanks. "Prince Arthur" wrote in message news:F33A810E-955F-4999-8F16-9EB6807D9D95@microsoft.com... > I just got hotmail plus. Email goes into outlook but into separate > folders > created under my hotmail address. How do I get email to go into the > regular > outlook mail folders automatically? Thanks. Exchange and POP3 accounts get their messages aggregated into the one (de...

CFindFile Problem..
i am using CFindFile to recursively search files in folder and its subfolders. The problem is that when i run the call on same folder on two different machines the search turns out in different order on the two machines. on one machine the folders are sorted in ascending order on the other in descending. how do i change this behaviour of CFindFile. any help.. >i am using CFindFile to recursively search files in folder and its >subfolders. >The problem is that when i run the call on same folder on two different >machines >the search turns out in different order on the two mach...

Multiple calendars, how to choose which one meetings go into
Hi I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting request how can i change which calendar the meeting goes into, at the moment they all go into what i guess is the default calendar which i want to change to a different one any ideas? thanks Chris You really can't change it. Outlook treats certain folders special. "Chris S" <fred@fred.com> wrote in message news:43cf7167$0$23294$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk... > Hi > > I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting > request how can i change which calend...

Go to page
I have a long document and need to go the certain pages without having to scroll down. How do I go to a particular page? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01CAEE07.56832EE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Press Ctrl+G to open the GoTo dialog, and enter the page number. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "richard" <rmk@wo...

Urgent - lost mail
We have an SBS 2003 server running Exchange and it is not handling mail correctly. The POP3 connector pulls down the email from the ISP and I can see it hit the PICKUP folder so I know it is not the POP3 connector. At that point it is the SMTP function that takes over. All exchange services are running correctly and the SMTP virtual server is also working. I can freeze the LOCAL DELIVERY queue and the MESSAGE ROUTING queue and catch the inbound mail at these pints as well. However, if I let the SMTP service run unabated the mail disappears. I have checked the BADMAIL folder a...

CRM 3.0 E-mail Promoting Error
One of my staff had a simlar problem occur. Here is what she did: In Outlook in her Inbox, created a new e-mail Clicked Track in CRM Click Regarding and chose an Account Clicked Send Got the following Error "An error occured promoting this item into Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permission to perform this action. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, not no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM" She checks her Account History and it is not there, as stat...

Problem with CUSTOMDOCUMENTPROPERTIES
hallo zusammen i have the following problem. ******* Function xTest() Dim xlApp As Excel.Application Dim xlWbk As Excel.Workbook Set xlWbk = GetObject("", "Excel.Sheet") Set xlApp = xlWbk.Application xlApp.Workbooks.Open ("C:\SP5Inst\EPP\Vorlagen\D_Standard") xlWbk.CustomDocumentProperties("SP5DB").Value = CurrentDb.Name ----> RUNTIME ERROR NR. 5 Call xlApp.Run("SP5Arc_Init") xlApp.Visible = True End Function ********** in the line "xlWbk.CustomDocumentProp......" i receive the error =========== --> ...

forwarding mail
I want to be able to forward outgoing mail to one of our Director's mailboxes. I have had a look around in Exchange and can't seem to find a way to do this? Can anyone help please. ...

Initiating an Excel mail attachment through Excel
Using Office 2002 SP3. A user opens an excel doc located on a network server. When they choose file -> send to -> mail recipient (as attachment)... This error message pops up: Outlook Could not open one or more attachments. You can open Outlook, browse to the excel file and attach it, but you cannot initiate the attachment from Excel. Or you can save it locally and then attach it. I saw this in Office 2000 and lowering the attachment security to NONE seemed to fix it. However, the attachment security in 2002 and greater seems be located in the registry and did not have th...

re: problem with combo box
I would like to make a little bit modified excel sheet (as in link below, DataValNameId.xls) but it would show on DataEntry datasheet after selecting product from combo box the value of selected ProductId (instead of Product) on column B and also put the value of the Product on the same row to Column C how could I do it ? > Hi > just make the source list larger or use a defined name which adapts > automatically if you add more products > see > http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany > > >&g...

Excesive junk mails to administrator acct ~
Hello all, How does one prevent junk emails such as below, they are coming in as if the email is coming from an internal address. I just deleted 5400 junk mails from the administrator account. We are using Exchange 2003 SP1 -- From: System Administrator Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:41 PM To: a64whe6f0j8hobik5ex0@domain.com Subject: Undeliverable:[SPAM] ´©±¸³ª ÃÖ°í 5õ¸¸¿ø ±îÁö Çѹø¿¡ ´ëÃâÇص帳´Ï...

Does anyone else have a problem with disapearing schedule items?
I am new to Outlook and am scheduling on someone elses calender. I schedule an appointment/meeting and it shows up on the calender and then somewhere between then and day-of it disapears. WHat am I doing wrong? What version of Outlook? If you have Outlook 2003, you may want to apply = Service Pack 2, which solves most of the common "disappearing = appointment" scenarios. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Pow...

Unable to view mail
Hwllo, I have 3 problems with Microft Outlook 2000 The preview pane is grey and shows the text "This item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the preview pane. Open the item to read its content" No matter what message I select, I get this line. I cannot oopen email. Doubleclicking a subject does nothing. MAil is being delivered though - I can see the mail headers in the window I cannot open the address book. If I choose 'tools-address book' I get a message window saying "an erro roccurred while attempting to open the windows address book. Unable...

Mail within a (demo) domain doesn't arrive
Hi, we are building up a single-domain machine within our organization to be able to give demonstration on a particular piece of software which need a small domain. We are using a Windows Server 2003 (Enterprise) pc with MS SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 SP3. (The reason we are not using Exchange 2003 is because the demo software isn't released for Exchange 2003) So we created our own domain (demo.com) and created a user on this domain with a mailbox. When we try to send an email to this user (user@demo.com) it is sended (at least it disappears from the outbox) but doesn't arrive...

Here we go again
Well, once again CashEdge is not connecting/syncing with Money and MSN Money. I guess I won't run right out to buy Money 2007. Even if the software were an improvement over M06, it cannot be any better than the weakest link in the sync chain. A known problem, David -- and not unique to the version of Money. Look at http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp -- Michael Gordon MVP "David Haynes" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:eNopg0UzGHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Well, once again CashEdge is not connecting/syncing with Money and MSN ...

Problems About GetWindowLong
In msdn , the explanation of GetWindowLong say "GetWindowLong also retrieves the 32-bit (long) value at the specified offset into the extra window memory of a window." what is the 32-bit(long) value we get? Is the 32-Bit value has some relationships with the parameters we passed to CreateWindowEx(). PS: where can i see the source code of GetWindowLong&SetWindowLong , i didnt find it in the mfc source file Thanks for your help "��" <xiaox@amoi.com.cn> wrote in message news:OeOV1kK2GHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > In msdn , the explanation of GetWi...