Oulook Internet Mail

I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option
for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to
the Exchange mode.
0
mtyson79 (1)

which version of outlook?  it sounds like you are in internet only mode and
need to reconfigure for corporate - look in tools, options, mail [services]
for the reconfigure button.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Michael Tyson" <mtyson79@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option
> for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to
> the Exchange mode.

0
dianenws (1904)

comptes yahoo vers windows mail
Bonjour, J'ai deux comptes mail yahoo que je transfère automatiquement vers windows mail sous Vista. Jusqu'à présent aucun problème. Actuellement pour le premier les messages entrent et sortent sans problème. Par contre pour le second, l'ordinateur me demande en permanence de confirmer adresse Email et Mot de passe et ne les valide pas. Je ne peux donc plus accéder à ce compte avec Windows Mail. Avez-vous une explication ou une solution? Merci ...

If..Then..Else in Mail Merge
I am creating a database merge in Publisher and am wondering where does one find the If..Then..Else field codes in it. Word offers the codes and I would assume that Publisher would as well. I have several fields that may be blank, as all of my records do not include data for that particular field. Example: Suite/Apartment; Suffix; Accreditations; PO Boxes vs. Mailing addresses. Any help will be appreciated. Ed Publisher does not have if..then..else. There is a check off in the Print Merge for *Don't print lines that contain only empty fields*. It is checked by default. From Publ...

Forwarding reply received without it including original mail sent
How do I forward the reply mail received without it including the original text sent in the first place?? ...

Exporting Contacts -- Problems with Mail Merge
I'm trying to export Contacts from Outlook 2002. When I try to export, Outlook tells me that it needs a Translator file from the original Office XP Pro CD. Unfortunately, I can't find this disk. (It came with my wife's Dell Dimension.) Do you know where else I can find these files? I was hoping to download them from Microsoft Support, but they don't seem to make them available. All I want to do is convert the Contacts to a comma- delimited file so that we can import them into a Word mail merge process. Actually, even this is a work-around. My first choice would be t...

using windows mail
when I try to send through window mail, I get error msg. error10060 OX800cccoe Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeanne" <Jeanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F393030B-D730-4AE9-8BD4-856087C52EA6@microsoft.com... > when I try to send through window mail, I get error msg. error10060 > OX800cccoe > Jeanne, try Meghan's reply up abo...

Mail Mergenot working in Outlook 07
Hi, I have used Outlook 03 numerous times to send out mass emails to our customers, but recently switched to Outlook 07. When I try to send out my newsletter, if it works at all, one of two things happen, a group of ten or so names (out of 2400) will go, then the merge just stops! More often, I get a message saying Outlook doesn't recognize SMTP , and I get that for each address, which I stop after a dozen or so. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows XP SP3, and Outlook 07 thanks, David No way for us to tell what you are doing wrong because we don't know wha...

auto fill e-mail address
In Outlook Express I used to be able to enter just the first few letters of an e-mail address in the "To" box and it would automatically fill in the rest. However, now I'm using MS Outlook and I can't figure out how to set it to do the same. Can someone tell me how? Thanks. Only Outlook 2002 and 2003 have this feature and only if you've sent a message to the person before. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Ac...

copy and Paste a picture from Google to an email in windows Mail
Does anyone know how to change settings to allow a picture to be copied from a google image and pasted into windows mail -- all I get is a square with a 'X 'in it ?? "steph" <steph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC8051BD-6594-4D59-A1F7-8CE94D88DAB6@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to change settings to allow a picture to be copied > from > a google image and pasted into windows mail -- all I get is a square with > a > 'X 'in it ?? Right click the image>save picture as>name it and save to your Pict...

Sendinng mail showing a different sender's name
Hi, At my work, we use Outlook 2000. I have my normal email mailbox address andre@companyname.com , but I also have access to another mailbox "info@companyname.com" When I send emails, the mesage always automatically shows the sender as "andre@companyname.com" Is there a way to set the default sender to "info@companyname.com " so that the receiver sees that name and not "andre". I do not want to individually modify each email sent using the "FROM" feature, as this would be time consuming. In my Outlook on my personnal computer, I know h...

mail merge #20
I want to print multiple entries on a single page. For example, I am printing four postcards addressed to four different people on a single page, but Publisher will only merge four postcards addressed to the SAME person. Each Excel row gets its own page in this program. My colleague has been able to fix this problem, but doesn't know how she did it. Can anyone please help me before I throw this machine? Thanks! This might be just in your print preview. If you actually print the items out, all the names should appear. This is a known bug. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP ...

Downloading Mail From Hotmail Using Outlook
Downloading Mail From Hotmail Using Outlook I am newbie to Outlook. Yesterday I was about to download email from one of my Hotmail accounts but not from the other but it said it was a paid service. I think it's like $50 a year to do this. How can this be that I was able to do it with another Hotmail account but not another? All I want to do is clear out my messages from one of my Hotmail acounts and close it down. I don't want to pay $50 to save my email. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks Matt ____________________________________________________________________...

Trouble with links to internet
Sudenly when I click on a link in an email message Internet Explorer opens up but it never goes to the linked page Any ideas? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;257464&Product=out2K >-----Original Message----- >Sudenly when I click on a link in an email message >Internet Explorer opens up but it never goes to the >linked page > >Any ideas? >. > ...

Mail merge HTML
Dear all I use crm 4 and my client is XP and office 2007 i want to create an email merge. I create my template etc and in final step in word 2007 i click to send the email. if the mail format is taxt or attachment, it sends ok ( i get a arning message from outlook - but no problem) If mail format is HTML, the mail is never sent, and i get no warning or error message. what can i do? ...

OWA
When using OWA, I can View my Emails on the company's 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server, I can use Find Name, and it will Search.. But I cannot send an Email, I get a window that pops up and says: "Failed to Send Item" Thanks... Ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange not Outlook. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.spa...

Disable Automatic Replies to the Internet
Is this a good idea? Would it cut down on the amount of NDR's my servers wastes its time sending? Are there any drawbacks to using this option? Thanks "Is this a good idea?" I thought this was the default? "Would it cut down on the amount of NDR's my servers wastes its time sending?" No that is a seperate setting. This is setting is more related to client rules. "Are there any drawbacks to using this option?" Users :-) -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pleas...

Outlook 2000 doesn't wrap incoming quoted mail anymore
For some strange reason Outlook 2000 is showing my *quoted* incoming mail, in both Preview and Normal views, as unwrapped. I haven't done anything different except install W2K Pro Service Pack 4 recently (I was using SP3). Would that have caused it? Here's an example of what my incoming quoted e-mails look like now: > > Make sure to read the updated docs -- some things have changed. > > First priority is to check the "copy path" function and tell me > if it still crashes. > > Thanks! :) > > __________________________________ > Do you Yahoo...

E-mail ownership not correct
When I write an e-mail and copy or blind copy in another user the ownership of the e-mail is given to the copied user. Wy is this happening and how do I stop it? Doesn't happen on our end. Was installation ok and updates applied? Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "ril" wrote: > When I write an e-mail and copy or blind copy in another user the ownership > of the e-mail is given to the copied user. > > Wy is this happening and how do I stop it? Yes, roll up 1 installed. Working well otherwise. "Frank Lee" wrote: > Doesn't happen on ...

Can't move e-mails with attachments
Outlook will not allow some users to move messages out of their Inbox into other folders. These messages all have attachments on them. This does not happen to all users. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? I would very much appreciate you help. Thanx ...

Look at this internet package from Microsoft Corporation
--rbnwtuassvjefyptq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yfusmfnc"; type="multipart/alternative" --yfusmfnc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bcffzbzckk" --bcffzbzckk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the securi...

mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CACD85.BDA4F790 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Server: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server na...

Using Outlook 2003 to check netscape mail.
I want to use MS Outlook 2003 to check my netscape mail. I setup the account in MS Outlook for to check netscape mail and it says that it can't log onto the server. Is there anyone who can give me any information on how to fix this? jakebraucht@yahoo.com Won't work. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jake asked: | I want to use MS Outlook 2003 ...

How to mail merge a letter in Sales for Outlook
Can anyone please detail to me how you mail merge a letter ( that you would print out, not an email ) in the Outlook Client for CRM 1.2??? The only place I have seen a word document mail merge so far is when building a quote... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Here you go: CRM Sales for Outlook contains Mail Merge functionality to create multi-recipient documents in MS Word from data obtained from CRM. * Mail Merge does not work with custom fields. * When complete, users of MS Word 2002 or MS Word 2003 automatically have an activity created. If using MS Word 2000 or earlier...

faq to solve junk mail in outlook
hope this help http://tastyy.myminicity.com/ind?article=lnlasf23ojiow3224 Note to everyone: do not visit this site. There is no FAQ here. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUB...

multiple e-mails #5
I send out one e-mail to one particular user and the user responds back saying they got 4 e-mails all saying the same thing. It seems to happen only on this one account I haven't gotten anyone saying the are receiving 4 e-mails all saying the same thing. Curious as to why multiple e-mails are being sent to this person. ISP says this: Sounds like your email software or network connection may be causing this problem. If someone receives multiple copies of an email message, it's generally because Outlook (or other email software) failed to receive an acknowledgement (due to net...

AutoArchive mails
Can someone tell me why it is still remaining some mails in the inbox after run the autoarchive. I am using Outlook2003 SP2 to connect my imap email account. And I am also using Netscape Messenger7.2 to read my mail. I recongize that these mails didn't archive when i read mails in Messenger or via Webmail access. Does any have idea of it? Thanks... RM31 Perhaps Modified date has been changed? Archive works on Modified Date "RM31#" <itrm31@msn.com> wrote in message news:uyIAG2zaFHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me why it is still remaining some ...