Oulook Internet Mail

I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option
for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to
the Exchange mode.
0
mtyson79 (1)

which version of outlook?  it sounds like you are in internet only mode and
need to reconfigure for corporate - look in tools, options, mail [services]
for the reconfigure button.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Michael Tyson" <mtyson79@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option
> for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to
> the Exchange mode.

0
dianenws (1904)

Change to E-mail in CRM 4.0?
I'm trying to figure out what's changed between CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0 in regards to the format of e-mail messages. Our current process consists of users copying and pasting text and then e-mailing a message to people at Bloomberg (Financial firm). When people with Bloomberg e-mail addresses receive our e-mail, the body of the e-mails are always attachments instead of the normal body. If I send the e-mail to my work e-mail or my gmail account, the body is not an attachment. I wanted to make the issue was related to CRM instead of Bloomberg so I confirmed that everything work...

E'Mail "To" Distribution List
Configuration: Windows 7 Outlook 2007 When creating an E'Mail and selecting the "To", the contacts list is not displayed. I have attempted to use the properties tool to select the contacts list but it does not provide any options. Anyone had any luck? Dave Coe "Dave Coe" <Dave Coe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E7E41CF-228F-408A-8807-FC1114C33BB1@microsoft.com... > Configuration: > Windows 7 > Outlook 2007 > When creating an E'Mail and selecting the "To", the contacts list is not > disp...

problem with mail merge
While printing a newsletter using Publishers Mail merge feature, I got this error message: ERROR:limitcheck OFFENDING COMMAND: image OPERAND STACK: outputProfile r Resource/OutputProfile/Sharp.icm sharp.icm --nostringval-- HELP! Lisa wrote: > While printing a newsletter using Publishers Mail merge feature, I got this > error message: > ERROR:limitcheck > OFFENDING COMMAND: image It looks like you have an image in your publication that is at too high a resolution for the PDF or PostScript driver you're using. Whether this is a design element or a merged-in image I do...

Copy every Outgoing mail to a mailbox
I have a client that sends out very imporatant drawings to contractors for construction via email. Because he has so many architects he needs to view each outgoing mail in case a drawing has got some errors. A bit of a strange request I know but thats the way he wants it setup ! Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to automatically copy each outbound mail to an individual mailbox without having to CC every time you send a mail ?? Any help is much appreciated. Regards, Eric Daly. Ireland. Couldn't he look in his sent items? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided ...

CRM for Outlook
Hello, I installed the CRM 4.0 and everything works fine. Installing the CRM for Outlook I receive the error Request failed with HTTP Status 401 - unauthorized. The Webaccess client works fine. Any idea on this? -- Claudio Do you have to login when you open CRM in your web browser? "oidualc" wrote: > Hello, > > I installed the CRM 4.0 and everything works fine. Installing the CRM for > Outlook I receive the error Request failed with HTTP Status 401 - > unauthorized. > > The Webaccess client works fine. > > Any idea on this? > > -- >...

Oulook
Outlook express users do not receive attachments sent via outlook 97. If the same message is sent to an outlook user the attachment is fine. Any ideas? Make sure you use HTML or Plain Text format (in your case it will have to be plain text since Outlook 97 doesn't support HTML) when sending messages to Outlook Express users, or users of any other e-mail client besides Outlook. Don't use Rich Text format, which is proprietary to Outlook and will cause problems for other recipients, one of which is that they won't get your attachments. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** ...

Mail Relay Question
I have ek55 and ek23 co-existing until I am ready to remove the 5.5 server. I have the 5.5 server relaying to another server which handles spam filtering. I created an smtp connector on the ek23 server a few weeks back which has the same cost has the 5.5 connector. My question is I want the ek23 server to relay to this same server. When I configured it on the connector and tried to send mail, I got a bounce-back telling me stating that the server was unable to relay for the intended recipient (my personal account). How do I configure mail relay to this other server to work properl...

send a mail
why i cannot send a mail? ...

Oulook...
capitalises the first letter in each line! Any idea how to prevent this??? Tnx Ted This happens when you hit the return key to start a new line? "Ted" <vitanov@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:2qjol.9817$FI5.7387@newsfe07.iad... > capitalises the first letter in each line! Any idea how to > prevent this??? > > > Tnx Ted turn off the spell check options in tools, options, spelling. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:da...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Why is wireless Internet speed much less than wired
Hi, I have a little wireless/wired Ethernet network in my home/office with three PC's, an Xbox 360 and a wireless network printer. I like to use the Internet speed test at www.whatismyip.com to benchmark my Internet speed. The server in San Francisco records the best results, upto 25 mbps download and about 500 kbps upload. The San Francisco download Internet speed results appear to be right at the top range of the theoretical signaling rate of my Internet cable modem speed. I noticed that the download speeds on wireless are only a fraction of the wired Internet speeds....

Starting Internet Explorer from Command Button
I have a form which contains a command button which I want to point to a web address and start Internet Explorer. Can someone help get me started? You can use Application.FollowHyperlink -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "PosseJohn" <PosseJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:953FBB28-866B-458A-BED2-3F74EDCD490F@microsoft.com... >I have a form which contains a command button which I want to point to a >web > address and start Internet Explorer. > > Can someone help get me started? > ...

How do I set Outlook 2002 not to answer "mail has been read"
How do I set Outlook 2002 not to answer "mail has been read" Beemer Is this a standalone installation or one in a corporate environment? If standalone, Tools->Options->Email Options->Tracking Options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Beemer asked: | How do I set Outlook 2002 not to answer "mail has been read" | | Beemer ...

Creeping Oulook connectivity problems
Hey folks, Looking for help/ideas here. Smallish office, 25 users or so. Exchange 5.5 running on NT4 (we can't/won't deal with AD) on good hardware--dual 2 Ghz Xeon Dell with 4 GB of RAM, mirrored RAID for the OS RAID 5 for the mail store. We spam filter on our mail relay (in our DMZ) using spamassassin and a few other tools and use Trend Scanmail on the Exchange server to scan for viruses. Clients are all XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2002, firewall off (we have a Cisco PIX that we know better than some relatives), and our network is remarkably high performing and clean. Management is very goo...

gulfpride43@comcast.net e mail help
From: "sally kate sheffield" <sally kate sheffield@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: RE: A unknown error has occurred Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:48 PM "caliber1" wrote: > I am unable to empty deleted items in windows mail it keeps coming up a > unknown error has occurred. Has any one figured this out yet? Please let > me > know it is driving me nuts. > > Thanks ...

FW: Watch internet patch from MS Corp.
--udfbrahcoelwemq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sostxxrmnughrirm"; type="multipart/alternative" --sostxxrmnughrirm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nrzuaaujnagfr" --nrzuaaujnagfr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from ...

Outlook 2007/Vista
I was ale to add my POP3 email account and receive my mail; however, at send time, using the defaut port McAfee said it failed to properly scan th email and they were not sent and to verify that my computer was connected to the internet. The I changed the port to 465 and I no longer get the McAfee message; instead I got another message saying the outbound SMTP Server did not repond. Anybody out there with the same problem and with a solution? Thanks. Remove MacAfee from your system. It is the cause of many issues = including the one you have at present. MacAfee will not tell you this ...

spamming mail
Hello, I am having a problem with a lot of spamming mail coming through my Exchange server that cauuses on the email files. Thanks for your help Roy Use a spam filtering software. Spam Marshall - http://www.spammarshall.com (Free and very good) ORF - http://www.vamsoft.com (Cheap but works only with RBL servers) BrightMail - http://www.brightmail.com (Expensive but very good) Sophos - http://www.sophos.com (Expensive but very good) "Roy A." wrote: > Hello, > > I am having a problem with a lot of spamming mail coming > through my Exchange server that cauuses on ...

internet xplorer 64-bit
I have just setup my new pc with windows 7 and when i looked at all programmes i noticed that there was internet expolrer & internet explorer 64- bit icons , whats the difference ? "shami" <shami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F304BE7B-0228-4BB8-9A2F-14E2E9DB4DA1@microsoft.com... > I have just setup my new pc with windows 7 and when i looked at all > programmes i noticed that there was internet expolrer & internet explorer > 64- > bit icons , whats the difference ? One is 64-bit, the other is 32-bit. If you want to visit s...

Adding a organization wide e-mail disclaimer
I need to add a organization wide e-mail disclaimer. Can this be done in Exchange? If so please provide a link. If not, what third party software do you recommend? Cost will be an issue. This is for a non-profit. There is a free microsoft vb script that will create a disclaimer for SMTP traffic. Search microsoft's site for Q82699. I've applied it on our Exchange 2003 box and it works perfect! James "Tom Wall" <TomWall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDB0124E-16EE-4F5B-9C6F-E7F2C39A952E@microsoft.com... >I need to add a organization wi...

recover mail from old profiles
I build and rebuild computers often. Which are connected to home domains (that change weekly) and company exchange servers. The problem is I need to recover and consolidate all these message and address books. I use Outlook Express often as well as Outlook. The problem is have not found old pst file and don't recall the default folder and extension that store Outlook express data. These should be a simple task that is just consuming to much time. I am smarter than this so I am a little embarassed to post the problem. Just trying to get the rocks out of my head! Any feed ba...

Directory & Mail Connections
Hi I have exchange 2003 SP1 on a W2K3 SP1. I have 2 remote ofices connected via VPN with DC's on each site. If i connect to exchange with outlook 2003 using outlook /rpcdiag to view the connection status it shows the Mail connections to the exchange box and the Directory connection to teh domain controller as it should. However the Directory connection is to a DC on one of the remote sites which is fine for users on the main site and that remote site but the users on the 3rd site are unable to connect as there is no tunnel for them to connect over. This has occurred recently as bef...

Oulook 2007
Is there a way to turn off the Search box and "Click here to enable instant search" underneath it which appear when you are looking at emails? tools, options, other, advanced http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2006/up060525.htm#search -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Supported Internet Headers
Hello, I am looking for a resource which lists what internet headers are supported by the of Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003. I am programmatically sending mail via EasyMail .NET and need to make sure the headers I use will be supported. The research I have done so far has only turned up ways to view the headers in the email client, which isn't what I need. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Amber ...

internet data through marco Code into excel
I have a list of 7000 urls in excel and I need to copy and paste text from each web page into my excel worksheet. Does anyone know a macro code to do this? I've spend endless hours trying to figure it out, but I have had no success. Thanks so much...I truly appreciate any advice, comments or suggestions... :) ...