original text spell checked

running exchange 2000\sp3 with outlook 2000\sp2 clients. Mail format set to
html, use word to edit html and rich text messages is checked. along with
the option to ignore original message text in reply or forward on the
spelling tab.

We are still having the original text spell checked even though our options
are set to not do this. Am I missing something?

thanks,

PRINTING CHECKS #11
I INSTALLED A NEW PRINTER A FEW WEEKS AGO AND IT IS WORKING FINE WITH EVERYTHING BUT MONEY 2000. I ENTERED SEVERAL CHECKS AND WENT TO PRINT THEM AND IT WON'T PRINT THE CHECKS BUT THE PROGRAM ENTERED A CHECK NUMBER WHERE THE WORD "PRINT" WAS BEFORE I TRIED TO PRINT THE CHECKS, MONEY 2000 THINKS THE CHECKS WERE PRINTED BUT THEY WERE'NT. HELP! Why must you SHOUT? Your Caps Lock key: learn it, use it, love it. Did you change the default printer for printing checks in Money?!? "JIM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9a9801c478cb$...

Text Notation
H I am writing a technical manual and wondered if anyone knew how to add text notation styles, for instance I want all reference to browser controls in bold itallic. I really want this defined as a style. Is this possible Many thanks in advance. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from TWood <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am writing a technical manual and wondered if anyone knew how to > add text notation styles, for instance I want all reference to > browser controls in bold itallic. I really want this defined as a > style....

Linking text within Excel-- help!
I have a mailing list that I will be importing into Excel, and am trying to link the names on the list to invoices for those people on the list. Can I do this in Excel by using links? The Excel help feature only seems to describe links with figures (numbers), not text. e.g. Mr. Bill Jones, 123 Main Street, Middletown, OK 40404 (each word in its own cell in the mailing list worksheet) ....would link to a worksheet that had Bill Jones' name and address but also indicted that he purchased a $100 product on June 15 and his bill has been paid in full. My questions: 1. Each of the 300 or...

Select all text in single section break.
I am looking for an easy key stroke way to select all text in a single section break. I hope there is something similar to Ctrl "A" which selects the entire document. I have 10 headers and need to select everything in just one. I really would like a key stroke solutions because I am using VB to automate some reporting. I need to make sure everything in the one section is selected, so I can delete it and replace it with data from a different source. I'm not sure I understand the question. Assuming that you are referring to sections as paragraphs (perhaps Head...

Forward Original message
Hi. In my environment I have two different clients. OL2000 and OL2003 When a plaintext message arrives to both these types of clients and I forward the message, the new mail starts with the text -----Original message------ on both clients When a RTF/HTML message arrives to both these types of clients and I forward the message, only the OL2000 has the text -----Original message----- Why is it like this? Mariah MN <please@nospam.com> wrote: > In my environment I have two different clients. > > OL2000 and OL2003 > > When a plaintext message arrives to both these typ...

Multiple Check Boxes
A spreadsheet has five checkboxes where each box represents a rating of 1-5. How can you limit the boxes so that only one check box can be selected? Thanks for any help. Have you considered using radio buttons? They will only allow for one selection. -- Thanks, Cynthia G. "Information is just signs and numbers, while knowledge involves their meaning. What we want is knowledge, but what we get is information." --Heinz R. Pagels "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e04a01c454a6$31d985e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > A spreadsheet ha...

Check if a process is running
Hi, How do I check if a process is running, given only the name of the process? How do I get its process ID? TIA, SD Hi SD! > How do I check if a process is running, given only the name of the process? > How do I get its process ID? I general: It is a bad habbit to detect if a process is running only by the process name! Normaly you should use some kind of mutex... But you wanted it to know, so I will tell you: 1. Use "EnumProcesses" or Toolhelp-API to get a list of all running processes (and processIds) See: Enumerating All Processes http://msdn.microsoft.com/lib...

down loading text files
when down loading table like files somtimes some numbers in a colimn get pushed right or left?? How to prevent this pls advise Hi sounds like some of your numbers are stored as text. Maybe these cells include invisible characters. You may try the following macro: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "kumar" <kp_kumar_50@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:417171ec$0$2216$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > when down loading table like files somtimes some numbers in a colimn get > pushed right or left?? ...

How do I color code a worksheet based on text
I'm trying to color code my schedule for work based on whether people are closers, lates, suppers, or start before between 11:00 and 12:00 the schedule (with color coding I'm using now - by hand) is on the net at www.getdominos.com/staff/scedule.xls I could use conditional formatting using =SEARCH for supper, late or close but when I tried to add an off condition, or a condition that would catch lunches, I found I could only have 3. I treid using VBA, but got very lost, can anyone help? I can't quite explain this, it was passed to me when i ran out of conditional formats. I...

Logical Test if statements with text--Excel 2002
I am trying to format a cell to check and see values for a range of other cells. If the value of the cell is a text letter (r, y, g, or c) I want the value to be returned to be whatever letter it was. How can I do thies? huh? >>be returned to be whatever letter it was -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0223028-7A92-4506-A369-C8D248897D65@microsoft.com... > I am trying to format a cell to check and see values for a range of other > cells. If the value of the cell is a text letter (r,...

Automatically updating text
Is it possible to set the properties of a text box so that if the text is changed on the main page the same text is seen on all other pages of the file where the text box is placed? e.g. On the front page there is a textbox for the version of the drawing, when this is changed a similar text box on other pages is automatically updated. Any help would be much appreciated. have that text box be on the bottom background page and shows thru on to all other pages; only one object; change it and its "updated" on all pages at same time <jphsubs@googlemail.com> wrote in message ...

Repeating text in a text box within Excel.
I write reports quite frequently and a lot of the sentences that I write are reprtitive. Therefore I am looking a way to optimize my time by automating these sentences. A minor complication to this entire scenario is that my text is in a text box. I could use some help on this. Please. Thank you You can use AutoCorrect to replace a typed code with a sentence. For example: Choose Tools>AutoCorrect Options In the Replace box, type a code, e.g. cs1 (the code will represent Comment Sentence 1) In the With box, type the first sentence Click the Add button, and enter codes and text for ...

How to automatically jump to the formulas origin
If i have a formula in Sheet1, A1. This formula refers to a result fro Sheet2, A1. Can I (with double-clicking or something) in Sheet1, A automatically be brought to Sheet2, A1 to tell me the formulas origin ? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about if you define a name at Sheet2, A1... then you can insert a hyperlink on Sheet 1, A1 to go to the "bookmark" of your defined name. Just by single clicking you go to the source you specified. Cheers! >-----Original Message----- >If i have a formula in Sheet1, A1. This formula refers to a re...

Convert text to text
Hi, I have a list of funds from 2 different companies. I have to manully type in one list, different order everyday and out of 25 about 15 are present. Need help with how to fill in formula do get that automated? Any link or article will do. Not clear from your description what you have and what you need. We know you have a list of funds. What and where are you typing? What do you mean by 15 out of 25 are present? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:10:26 -0800 (PST), BetaDocuments <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a list of funds from ...

Placein the value of a combo Box column into a text box
This should be easy! Here is the code... Private Sub Combo18_AfterUpdate() Me![SchoolID] = Me!Combo18.Column(1) Me![Counselor Name] = Me!Combo18.Column(2) End Sub The problem is that it will not accept the first line: Me![SchoolID] = Me!Combo18.Column(1) If I move it around it is perfectly willing to place the counselor's name into the correct text box, but for the schoolID it says I have to save the record first. Anyone have any idea why??? I've checked and rechecked spelling, properties, etc! Thanks for any help you can give. On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:52:02 -0800, Betsy <B...

blinking text
I am using Front Page 2002 in windows 7 and I want to make a line of text blink. How do I make a line of text blink? charles arnett Google for: "blinking text script" Keep in mind it is considered to be very annoying to most users. And, it can cause seizures in people who suffer from epilipsey and other issues. Many people consider the use of blinking text to be very amateur. I, for one, will immediately leave a site that has it, it is so annoying. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "charles arnet...

Text Box #2
Besides some other strange problems with Publisher 2007, now whenever I use the text box, there's a round circle with 4 small lines sticking out of the circle. I can't delete the 'symbol' without deleting the whole text box! Used to work correctly before I had to re-install. Used to just have a clean empty text box. Now there's this round symbol in it. Help! Are you using the trial version? Do a detect and repair from the help menu. Can you do a print screen and send me the result? mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com...

Changing the origin
Hi, I'm desperate here. I'm trying to plot data into a line graph. I need the horizontal axis to start (at the origin) with the larger numbers and decrease in numerical value as it extends out. No matter which way I enter the data it keeps automatically setting the origin at 0,0. Any suggestions? Have you tried Format Axis and checking the Reverse Order box? You may need to change the Crosses Axis setting best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "katie" <katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Can I restore original data in an overwritten excel file?
I saved from a file off of a floppy disk onto my hard drive and accidentally saved over a document of the same name on my hard drive. I need the data from the original file, do I have any options?? If you have installed an "undelete" utility such as that in Norton Utilities, or Undelete, you *might* be able to retrieve it. Otherwise, I expect it's gone. On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:22:01 -0800, "barb" <barb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I saved from a file off of a floppy disk onto my hard drive and accidentally >saved over a document of the same name on...

Trim blank space within text
How can I remove the white space in text? eg. "12( 35)" into "12(35)" "12 3 5" into "1235" "123 (5)" into "1235" Possible to be done using TRIM function? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Celia Try using the SUBSTITUTE function. Using this you can substitute all of the spaces with "" Andy. "celia" <celia.xe2vb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:celia.x...

How to select text in CEdit programmatically?
I have the following problem - I would like to programmatically select text in an CEdit. I also want to move the cursot to the beginning of the text. Could someone tell me how to do this? Thanks a lot for help, Pshemek On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:14:30 -0000, przemyslaw.sliwa@gazeta.pl wrote: >I have the following problem - I would like to programmatically select >text in an CEdit. I also want to move the cursot to the beginning of >the text. Could someone tell me how to do this? > >Thanks a lot for help, > >Pshemek See CEdit::SetSel. -- Doug Harrison Visual C++ MVP &q...

Fields revert back to original value
Hoping someone can help. I have 2 calculated fields on a quote order line. I calculate the values using javascript and display them as the fields that go to make up the calculation are changed. Everything works fine until I reopen the record and the values have reverted back to their original value. I want the calculated fields to be read only as they are margin calcs and salespeople are compensated on margin value. If I set them to be editable everything works fine. On Feb 24, 12:04=A0pm, riords <rio...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hoping someone can help. I have 2 calc...

Want text type on one location also appears at anothe location
I have a multipage document. Would like to know how to make text typed at one location also appeared in other location(s)/page(s)\ MS Word 2000 or 2002 Thx. cg hccatmo wrote: > I have a multipage document. Would like to know how to make text > typed at one location also appeared in other location(s)/page(s)\ > > MS Word 2000 or 2002 > > Thx. > cg See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup ...

Origin Of a Spreadsheet
Hi Does ANYONE know if it is at all possible to find out the origin of spreadsheet? By this i mean, is it possible to track through the exce document and find out who created it? Finding out the Computer name o which the document was created or an IP address or any clue on who o what PC created a document? If anyone knows anything about finding this out could you please let m know and explain how to do it. Thank -- Fuabr8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fuabr84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3314 View ...

Check column
Hi, In excel VBA code, I have: If ActiveCell.Column =1 Then Msg "It is Column A Only" Else Msg "It is NOT Column A" End If But How can I check if the selection is actually More than Column A. Example: When user select cell in column A (A11) and cell in column B (B11), if use above code, it will still prompt "It is Column A Only". I want to avoid that because B11 is included. I think I should have something like: If ActiveCell.Column =1 Then ' Check if there is other column included If there is other column than column A included M...