Organizing standard email messages

I have several dozen emails that I send out to my clients each week. A
typical email will say something like, "This week you had no blah, blah,
blah." Or it might say, "This month you had 15 blah, blah, blah and you can
see them in the attached file."
I use a standard signature file so my contact info is always there and
always current.

I currently keep a folder of generic messages like this and each week I pick
the appropriate message, change a date in the text, attach the current file
and send. This works fine but I can't help but wonder if somebody else has a
better, slicker idea for doing this.

Does anybody do this in a way that's better than mine?
Thanks

0
sdatt (10)

retrieving archived emails
I have Microsoft Outlook 2002 with XP. I have found files archive.pst. When I try to open it it asks "Open with" and I have to chose a program. It then takes me to the Web to open. There does not seem to be a program on my computor to open files. Please advise. Within Outlook, File>Open>Data File...........browse to the location & select the archive "Allen" <Allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2C1F7E7-D1FE-46C1-9946-F3CC8F50FA83@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Outlook 2002 with XP. I have found files archive.pst. >W...

Show external organizations within an organizations
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to show external organizations like courier services (who perform daily delivery services and are part and parcel of daily processes in an organization) in an organizational chart? Thanks for your support. Regards. -- akk ...

Excel error message #3
When I try to open an Excel spreadsheet emailed to me that contains macros, the following error messages come up: 1) Could not register Visual Basic Environment. Please run setup. 2) Error occurred initializing the VBA libraries (126) I have reinstalled Microsoft Works Suite 2001 Setup, but this has not solved the above problem. I can open Excel program with no problems. THANKS! ...

Layaway and standard sale
Is it possible to do a layaway and a regular sale on the same ticket? ...

receiving same email twice
I am receiving the exact same email twice. I am using Outlook 2007 on Vista 32 bit. Here are some steps you should consider when creating a post in a public newsgroup: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 -- Russ Valentine "itsmehb" <itsmehb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B07F4368-E2AF-486B-A411-1000AA38CC43@microsoft.com... >I am receiving the exact same email twice. I am using Outlook 2007 on >Vista > 32 bit. Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm That said you might also see Troubleshooting Outlook - ...

Public Calendar, Meeting Owner/Organizer
I have searched and searched for an answer to this question, and hopefully even if the answer is "no" somebody will answer. My question is, is there any way to see who created or is the owner of a particular meeting in a Public Folder/Shared Calendar? Thank you. if you change the view on the calendar to "by category", and make sure the "from" field is there, you should be able to tell who made an entry... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Christine Lisi" <ChristineLisi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA4B3D5-ED9D-4715-BC3E-0620B...

unable to send email 07-28-10
How do I find my server to set up email? If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order to access their POP3 servers. For the Yahoo Plus account, see... http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4 Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Joann A. Sommers" wrote in message news:#ONqHzpLLHA.6100@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... How do I find my server to set up email? ...

exceeding email
I received a 450 error message stating I exceeded the maximum number of emails sent per hour. I'm sending to a 1000 people on my Outlook distribution list. How do I adjust this? Thanks, Joey It's not Outlook setting the limit; it's your ISP. Contact them and ask what the limit is. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1abc01c3a8b1$0f6e9910$a601280a@phx.gbl, Joey wrote: > I received a 450 error message stating I exceeded the > m...

Standard Colors
I would like to set up custom colors for cell fills. I have a custom theme set up, but the theme colors and standard colors are my only options for cell fills. Is it possible to change the "Standard colors" palette? I have a total of 18 corporate colors that I need to have easily accessible. Thanks. Yes, that is simple enough. Goto Tools>Options...>Color>Modify, you get a colour editor there. -- HTH Bob "Diane S." <DianeS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C93E24BF-3F66-484E-9368-D0C33E72B3F6@microsoft.com... >I ...

Email template font isn't used when email is sent
I have created an email template in CRM and have a workflow rule that sends the email. The template uses the Tahoma font which is our company standard, however when the email is sent, it is in Times New Roman! Is there anyway I can get the font to be Tahoma? -- CB CCC ...

Quick Campaign: More than 1 email is sent out
Hi All, I have big problem in the email campaign module. Everytime I run quick campaign, there will be more than 1 email is sent out to each contact record. Currently, I find out that there are 3 emails sent for each contact. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks. On 25 jul, 13:14, Gunady <Gun...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > I have big problem in the email campaign module. Everytime I run quick > campaign, there will be more than 1 email is sent out to each contact > record. Currently, I find out that there are 3 emails sent for each > contact. Does anyone ...

How to stop user from sending/receiving outside email
I have recently setup a 2003 Exchange server on a 2003 server box. I have about 11 users on the system. I need to block 6 of these users from sending or receiving email outside the building. I want them to be able to send email to other co workers but that is it. Can any one tell me the best way to configure the Exchange so these users cannot send/receive outside email please? Lee Smith leeasmith2@hotmail.com Hi, 1. To stop them recieving external email: On each user in ADUC, set them to recieve mail from authenticated users only: Properties | Exchange General | Delivery R...

organizer
What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook 2000 Thanks I think it really depends on the software you're using for the sync. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/olpda.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:F6BF3A5E-AD09-420B-8081-C9B26AB4C17D@microsoft.com, scorpiotwins wrote: > What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook > 2000? Thanks ...

Unencrypting email?
I want to archive my Outlook email on another computer. Some of the emails are encrypted (they can be read on the host computer). Is there a way to remove the encryption so that I can read them on another computer after I archive them and the backup computer doesnt have the encryption certificate? thank you -- rkruz "rkruz" <rkruz.53cf94e@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:rkruz.53cf94e@outlookbanter.com... > I want to archive my Outlook email on another computer. > Some of the emails are encrypted (they can be read on the host > computer). Is there a...

How to send a multipage newsletter in the body of an email
First, the caveats. 1. I use Outlook Express so I can't be certain that this process will work if you are using something like AOL, Juno, Netscape Mail or the like. I'm sure that it will work with Outlook even tho I haven't tested it. If you are using one of those programs and you try this, I'd be interested to hear if it worked. 2. This process could produce a hefty email. I used a four page Publisher template and the file size is about 800 KB. As you change fonts, add pictures, etc, the size will grow. 3. If your audience has their email set for text only, there'...

Ideal Exchange 2003 Standard Configuration
Can someone point me towards a resource that will help me deploy Exchange 2003 Standard in the most robust way possible? currently I have a PowerEdge 2850 with 2GB RAM and 5 x 73GB 10K SCSI drives. thank you in advance. On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:48:29 -0500, "Shervan Torabi" <storabi@cox.net> wrote: >Can someone point me towards a resource that will help me deploy Exchange >2003 Standard in the most robust way possible? > >currently I have a PowerEdge 2850 with 2GB RAM and 5 x 73GB 10K SCSI drives. > >thank you in advance. > It all very much depends o...

can't send emails; get the following....
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'rkmorg@verizon.net'. Subject 'registration ', Account: 'rkmorg@verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server R...

How to create a pop up window with message?!
Hi, I'm responsible for the introduction of our CRM-tool and to customize the application according to our business processes and requirements. Unfortunately I'm absolutely not familiar in terms of programming and the SDK of CRM 3.0. I just need a simple (?!) event: Before activating (and then closing) a quote I want the Users to fill in a field "Reason" (pick up list with numerous reasons for closing a quote, e.g. price too high etc.). To make sure that the users do not forget this step I would like the system to open a pop-up window with the message "If you want to c...

Email Profile Deleted
One of my Domain Users was prompted to change his password according to our Domain Security Policy. When he did so, he logged off and back on. At that point he launched Outllook but it failed open becuase it could not find his Outllok Profile. The profile was deleted. Anyone see this before or have possible ideas why this would happen? Sean In news:%23la4VVRXHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, SD <smd6169@hotmail.com> typed: > One of my Domain Users was prompted to change his password according > to our Domain Security Policy. When he did so, he logged off and > back on....

How do I reduce size of what I see in body of email I am sending?
Just got Vista Outlook 7 today on new Lenovo ThinkPad T400 today, going nuts. How do I change what I am seeing in the body of the email--not what the sender sees? What i see there now is HUGE with paragraph marks, can't fix it--please help! J. Ctrl+Shift+8 to turn off the marks. If the text is overly huge, check the zoom settings. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outloo...

My inbox has emails missing from my previous account
I have recently set up OUtlook 2007 on a new computer, however I only have emails from the date set I set up the account, and not those that were in the account beforehand on a previous computer. How do I get my previous emails into my new inbox? 4notrumps wrote: > I have recently set up OUtlook 2007 on a new computer, however I only have > emails from the date set I set up the account, and not those that were in the > account beforehand on a previous computer. How do I get my previous emails > into my new inbox? Use the File -> Open menu in Outlook to load...

clipart organizer
I have one computer that automatically searches the web for clipart that matches the search criteria. I have two others that do not, and I would like them too. This is fairly important as a lot is done in Publisher. Does anyone have an idea of where or how to tell Publisher to check the net for clipart each time I search? Which is the version of Publisher? If it's 2003 then it automatically searches the web (Or you will have to select the web collections) "Em" wrote: > I have one computer that automatically searches the web for clipart that > matches the search ...

Organizing the slides at different levels as in outline vie in MS
Hi. I want to organize my slides like the outline in MS Word, with headings at different levels and normal texts. Let's say I want to divide my slides into three parts. The slide at the beginning of each part will serve as the title and heading for the part. and the following slides as 'normal' texts. I might have sub parts within each part, and the beginning of each subpart will serve as the heading for the subpart, and so forth. And I want to be able to collapse the normal texts (slides) and sub headings in the outline view on the left hand pane. Is this possibl...

Email deliverd with out content
Hi I have issue with windows exchange 2003 server.I had to reset the SMTP server in order to clear the queue .After this few users recieved blank mail which was send with attachements and contents.Can you please tell me why this is happend. Regard --Salim C A ...

Now to create organization forms library?
Exchange 2003 SP1. I've followed the instructions in MS article 244591, and at stage 8, it says "Right-click the EFORMS Registry folder, then click New." What "New"? I don't have a "New" option. I'm logged in as the administrator and have full control to everything. Any idea where the "New" option has disappeared to? Many thanks Mark Hi, When you right click do you have a 'properties' choice? What other choices do you have? Hi, All Tasks --> Send Contents... View --> <Large, small icons etc.> New Window From Here R...