organizer

What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook 2000
Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

I think it really depends on the software you're using for the sync.  See if
the information on the following page helps:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/olpda.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:F6BF3A5E-AD09-420B-8081-C9B26AB4C17D@microsoft.com,
scorpiotwins wrote:

> What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook
> 2000? Thanks

Show external organizations within an organizations
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to show external organizations like courier services (who perform daily delivery services and are part and parcel of daily processes in an organization) in an organizational chart? Thanks for your support. Regards. -- akk ...

Public Calendar, Meeting Owner/Organizer
I have searched and searched for an answer to this question, and hopefully even if the answer is "no" somebody will answer. My question is, is there any way to see who created or is the owner of a particular meeting in a Public Folder/Shared Calendar? Thank you. if you change the view on the calendar to "by category", and make sure the "from" field is there, you should be able to tell who made an entry... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Christine Lisi" <ChristineLisi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA4B3D5-ED9D-4715-BC3E-0620B...

organizer
What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook 2000 Thanks I think it really depends on the software you're using for the sync. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/olpda.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:F6BF3A5E-AD09-420B-8081-C9B26AB4C17D@microsoft.com, scorpiotwins wrote: > What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook > 2000? Thanks ...

clipart organizer
I have one computer that automatically searches the web for clipart that matches the search criteria. I have two others that do not, and I would like them too. This is fairly important as a lot is done in Publisher. Does anyone have an idea of where or how to tell Publisher to check the net for clipart each time I search? Which is the version of Publisher? If it's 2003 then it automatically searches the web (Or you will have to select the web collections) "Em" wrote: > I have one computer that automatically searches the web for clipart that > matches the search ...

Now to create organization forms library?
Exchange 2003 SP1. I've followed the instructions in MS article 244591, and at stage 8, it says "Right-click the EFORMS Registry folder, then click New." What "New"? I don't have a "New" option. I'm logged in as the administrator and have full control to everything. Any idea where the "New" option has disappeared to? Many thanks Mark Hi, When you right click do you have a 'properties' choice? What other choices do you have? Hi, All Tasks --> Send Contents... View --> <Large, small icons etc.> New Window From Here R...

Organizing the slides at different levels as in outline vie in MS
Hi. I want to organize my slides like the outline in MS Word, with headings at different levels and normal texts. Let's say I want to divide my slides into three parts. The slide at the beginning of each part will serve as the title and heading for the part. and the following slides as 'normal' texts. I might have sub parts within each part, and the beginning of each subpart will serve as the heading for the subpart, and so forth. And I want to be able to collapse the normal texts (slides) and sub headings in the outline view on the left hand pane. Is this possibl...

Remove Exchange 2000 from organization, whilst keeping Exchange 2003
We have an Exchange 2000 server (SP3 running on Windows 2000 SP4), which was the first Exchange server in the organization. Originally it had AD installed on it. We have since installed a 2 node a/p Exchange 2003 cluster (SP1 running on Windows 2003 SP1. No AD running on the cluster), and migrated our users across to it. AD has been removed from the Exchange 2000 server Our AD domain functional level is Windows 2000 mixed We would like to decommission the Exchange 2000 server. Are there any gotcha�s that we should be aware of, due to it being the first Exchange server in the organization? Wh...

The Organizer
What happened to the Organizer? It's still in Word, but I no longer see it in Excel. I want to copy macros and styles, but now I have to do it the "long way". Thanks. Organizer is in Word, but has never been in Excel. To copy macros, you can copy a module from one workbook to another, by dragging and dropping in the Project Explorer window. Or, copy and paste macro code from one workbook to another. Or, store your macro code in a workbook that is always open, such as Personal.xls, and you can use it in any workbook. To copy Styles from another workbook: Open the workb...

Move one mailbox from one organization to another organization?
Hello Is' it possible to move one mailbox from one organization to another organization between two domains?? If it's possible, how can I do' it?? Regards kenneth You can use Exchange Migration wizard (comes with Exchange 2003) to move or use another tools: You can use PowerControls or another tool to move mailboxes to different organizations. You can move the data to a PST file and then importing on another mailbox, or you can directly move the mailbox from the database to another exchange server. >-----Original Message----- >Hello > >Is' it possible t...

ADC to multiple exchange 5.5 organizations.
Hello, My company was recently involved in a merger. Prior to the merger we were in the process of migrating to exchange 2003 from 5.5. I now have the responsibility of collapsing the new companies 5.5 org into our current 5.5/2003 org. Am I able to setup multiple ADC's? Basically one ADC for current 5.5/2003 organization and another ADC for the new 5.5 organization? Thanks for your replies! i believe you can configure multiple connection agreements, and specify whether or not the CA is an inter-org one... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Billnitro45" <billnitro45@comcast....

organization charts
I saved Organization charts as html option given by MS Visio, Now when I look at the org charts, some rectangles are colord blue and do nt show the names on the org charts. How can I fix it? Thanks ...

New Organization Name
Hi, We are currently running Exchange 2000 in Win2k Active directory. Our company name just changed and i was wondering if anyone could help me with the best way to update my network to reflect the change. Should I just change the organization name in Exchange or would i have to run some tool to have it done properly? Currently my organization uses the format: organization.com. The new name will be organization2.com. Another caveat is that i want to be able to somehow have the olde email point to the new address is this possible without building a new server from scratch with a new do...

how to create new organization business unit
anyone knows how to create new database/business unit. do i need to reinstall the crm server and select new database. >-----Original Message----- >anyone knows how to create new database/business unit. do >i need to reinstall the crm server and select new database. >. > Do you need a new Business Unit, or do you need to change the Organisation name ? ah..new organization name...like abc company...? may i know what is the difference between organization and business unit? >-----Original Message----- > >>-----Original Message----- >>anyone knows how to...

redeploy organization db as a new organization on same CRM system
We have a need to redeploy our current organization to the same CRM system as a new organizion. Do you just backup and resotre the current org db then import it using deployment manager as a new org? Any help is appreciated. -- Leo On Aug 8, 8:56=A0am, Mr_leo <Mr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a need to redeploy our current organization to the same CRM syste= m as > a new organizion. > > Do you just backup and resotre the current org db then import it using > deployment manager as a new org? > > Any help is appreciated. > -- > Leo If y...

Worksheet Organization
Does anyone know how to quickly alphabetize worksheets in a workbook. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You have to use a VBA macro to do this. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm for details. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Sareimer" <Sareimer.uc1ra@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Sareimer.uc1ra@excelforum-nospam.com... > Does anyone know how to quickl...

2 organizations with seperate exchange 2000 servers...Best way to join?
Hello all...I am looking for some guidance. I have 2 organizations that are running 2 seperate AD forests. One of the 2 organizations has a dedicated forest root that was implemented in preparation for integrating the company's systems in to one. Here is how it is laid out with company A: Dedicated forest root. Domain is called Felix. One of the Exchange 2000 servers is a member here. Within this forest, there is a tree called Spot. All of company A's users, shares and printers are located here. I am not 100% sure on the config of company B but if I were a betting man, I would say t...

"Organize" Function under "Tools"
The "organize" function is not under the "Tools" heading in Outlook SP-3. It is on my laptop with SP-2. Did SP-3 get rid of this utility? or is just in a different location. Tom Version of Outlook? You can get it back by going to View-> Toolbars-> Customize-> tab Commands -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tom Norton" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d88f01c453c6$0ec666d0$a001280a@phx.gb...

automatic organization
I'm running WMP12 on Win7. I placed a bunch of MP3s in "My Music" folder, then went into Windows Media Player and in Options for "Automatic media information updates for files" I CHECKED ALL THE BOXES (with the subselection of "Only add missing information"). So as I anticipated, WMP started to organize all my music into nice little folders (like iTunes). But then after getting about half way through, it has just stopped. So half my music is organized and half is not. Does anyone have any idea why it stopped and how I can get it to finnish t...

Organization listing
I have data that tells me the following: sales rep, recruiter of sales rep, manager of sales rep and sr. manager of sales rep. I need to run a report that will list all the sr. managers, then have all the managers under that sr. manager, then all the recruiters under each manager and finally all the sales reps under each recruiter. Sales rep Recruiter Manager Sr. Manager Mike Joe Mary Carol Anita Sally Mary Carol Cathy Nicole Keith Steve It would need to look like this: Car...

Organizing mail folders in Outlook
Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to organize these folders and to work with? Please advise. Thanks very much. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FA0A666-347E-4246-B093-164FDD157D6B@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very &...

Microsoft CRM setup could not find a valid organization
Getting the following error when trying to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.2. Clipped version of error: "Microsoft CRM setup could not find a valid organization" Suggestions? CT What is your organization name in version 1.0. There have been reports or people using org names in version 1 that 1.2 will not handle "CT" <creativetwitch@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ONJFzVF5DHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Getting the following error when trying to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.2. > > Clipped version of error: "Microsoft CRM setup could not find a valid &...

Organize Inbox
My boss has asked about using colors to organize his inbox so I thought I would try it first then explain the How to later: When attemping to organize the Inbox using Colors, I selected the message from my inbox from sender Jennifer Jones, then I selected the color "blue" when I clicked on the Turn On button all messages from every Jennifer in the company had turned blue. Anyone have a explaination for why? We are using Outlook 2002 and are on an Exchange 5.5 server, I point to the GAL which is in Last, first name format. Thanks Instead of using the Organize button to cre...

file organization
For a new laptop, I converted all of my WMA's to mp3 to save space. However, only the name of the song carried over; all album/artist info is gone. The songs are in folders by album and artist, but in WMP they are all under "unknown" How do I get them back into proper organization? We are talking about 2000 songs; I do not have time to type in all of the information. thanks, -Windows 7 -WMP 11 On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:23:01 -0800, Steve19 <Steve19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >For a new laptop, I converted all of my WMA's to mp3 to save...

Changing Organization name
Hey there, Just a simple one that may've been posted but I cannot find... is that can the Organisation name be renamed in any way after installing CRM. Is just a cosmetic change as the name is missing just a 'S' rather and than a 's'. Does anyone know if this can just be renamed somewhere in the App or the database in order to having it look all prim and proper???? Many thanks, Rick D> Installing Microsoft CRM requires you to enter the organisation name as it appears when you receive your licence key, this is because the license key is tied directly to your orga...

Question on organizing large amounts of small Excel Files
I have a question regarding how I can best organize large amounts of excel worksheets so that they are more managable. I am using Excel 2002, and my problem is that the tool logs for the machine that I work with are getting out of hand. The machine stores process information in Comma Delimited form that we download into folders on our network drive. Usually we generate about 1500 logs per year. Currently, my Engineer has me open each individual file and format it. I created a small micro for this to make it easier, but it is still time consuming. Is there a way to apply a micro to large a...