organize using color OL 2002

I'm getting this message "(you cannot add another color
rule because you have exceeded the maximum number of rules
for this folder)" when trying to organize inbox using
colors in out look 2002. I can not find any referance on
this anywhere. Can anybody help?

0
anonymous (74717)

Where did my color go?
Hi...I have recently begun to use Publisher 2007 to send out a monthly newsletter to my clients. I made a 2-page newsletter and found it all very easy - however - when I have saved it as a PDF, or tried to mail it as an attachment, the fonts only show in black - not the color I chose. I have gone to every menu item to see why, but have found nothing. The background color and lines between articles all print in color. My logo prints in color..but where I have put type in red, or blue or bold, it's all black. Also - is there a way to reduce the file size. Right now it's 588kb, wh...

Generating XML from Excel2002 using XSD
Hi I understand that XL2003 offers nice XML features that could do what I want easily. But I am not sure about what XL2002 Pro can let me do. I need to generate pretty basic XML in Excel 2002 VBA. I have an idea of my XSD schema - say Author --> [Name -once ]/[Email- unbounded]l/[Book -unbounded --> Title/Publisher/ISBN] Data comes from Excel Can you give a basic code of how I should use VBA in conjunction of the XSD file I have access to msxml and msxml4 DLLs Thanks a lot Ben ...

Custom Lists using Numbers
I would like to create a custom list that I can use with AutoFill that consists of numbers (that are employee numbers) but they are non-sequential, but I need them in a specific order. E.g. 301,304,306,307,309,314,321, so that if I type 301 the autofill will continue the list for me. Is this possible? TIA. CY Hi CY This will not be possible with Autofill because your list is made of numbers. An alternative would be to amend your employee numbers so that they become text e.g. EN301, EN304 and so on. In which case you could use the Tools, Options, Custom lists feature and create a new cus...

Outlook 2002 Rule with "AND" instead of "OR"
I would like to setup a rule for e-mails containing several specified words to be sent to my Junk E-mail folder. However, when I use the Rules Wizard and add words via the Search Text dialog, the Add button keeps adding words to the list, but all of them are listed as OR rules. I want the rule to require ALL of the words. How do I make Outlook use AND here instead of OR? For example, I want my Search Text to read: "refinance" AND "%" AND "rate" But it will only do this: "refinance" OR "%" OR "rate" I don't want to thro...

Error using BizUser WhoAmI() method.
I made a customn page to show the day calendar with some changes. This page works fine. I installed the CRM again and try use the page but this time I get the error: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- [WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.] System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +673 System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +75 System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +132 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoco...

Using XPath against serialized object
Hi: I have the following web service object serialized into my XML DOM. With XPath, I am able to select '//document/Info/ID' from the XML. Adding the namespace is where I get a problem(see XML below). -------------------------- <document> <Info xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <ID>416</LMID> <NUM>1</BNUM> </Info> </document> ------------------------------- Using the same XP...

Using MAX or MIN
How does one locate the cell in which the MAX number appears? Red, =MATCH(MAX(A2:A11),A2:A11,0) This will give an index pointing to the value in the range where the max value is. If there are two identical values, it returns the first. This is used with INDEX to point into another array to retrieve a value, if that's what you'll be doing. =INDEX(E2:E11,MATCH(MAX(A2:A11),A2:A11,0)) -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Old Red One" <oldred1@charter.net> wrote in message news:eKRVQm87GHA.3...

Change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight selected cel
I'm using Excel 2007 and I'd like to change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight the selected cells in a worksheet. When selecting a range (ex. A1:D10). The selected range takes on a light transparent blue. Very hard to see when working in selected range. I've tried changing Office>Excel Options>Popular>Color Scheme - 3 colors to choose from (Blue, Silver, Black). This doesn't make a difference with the selection color at all. Also tried to change the Personalization>Appearance>Different Color Schemes with the Advanced option>Item areas, thi...

using error messages
Do you think an entire application (or at least each class) should have a 'final' try-catch block setup for any unexpected errors that could occur? If so, how would you set this up? Would you 'throw' the errors to the final exception block? If not can you tell me why you would not have a final try-catch block? On 13-06-2010 21:56, aaron wrote: > Do you think an entire application (or at least each class) should have a > 'final' try-catch block setup for any unexpected errors that could occur? Application : yes Each class : no Many (read: most...

Please explain the steps to use the Dlookup function in Access?
explain me the steps to use the dlookup function like how we use in EXCEL See: Getting a value from a table: DLookup() at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Balu" <Balu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00601393-C86C-47BD-9103-52D0FAA292C9@microsoft.com... > explain me the steps to use the dlookup function like how we use in EXCEL ...

Calculating actual login hrs in excel using macro or formula
Hi, Can any one help me with this problem. I have this data with me whic is given below. I want to calculate actual login hrs for this agent wh is doing chats with multiple IDS i.e. Monika, catherine, nicole i.e. for how much time this agent was not doing chats with any of thre IDS. Agent Start time End time Duration Monika 2:05:11 AM 2:26:34 AM 0:21:23 Catherine 2:23:51 AM 3:30:47 AM 1:06:56 Monika 2:27:54 AM 2:33:05 AM 0:05:11 Monika 3:14:16 AM 3:30:06 AM 0:15:50 Monika 3:41:55 AM 3:47:02 AM 0:05:07 Monika 3:54:10 AM 4:24:03 AM 0:29:53 Catherine 4:1...

Connect to Exchange using http keeps checking itself
Running Exchange 2007, I have one user in our office who occasionally will have their Outlook 2007 check the connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box and then the Only Connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate. We use a certificate just one you can create yourself, we don't have issues with other people who use the certificate to connect with outlook from their homes but when in the office this user occasionally will have outlook check this for him. He unchecks the area and it works for awhile but eventually it returns. Any help wou...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

Show external organizations within an organizations
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to show external organizations like courier services (who perform daily delivery services and are part and parcel of daily processes in an organization) in an organizational chart? Thanks for your support. Regards. -- akk ...

Adding a value using external formula #2
Basically I want a formula to just add the value of one cell and plac it in another. This will then be added to whatever value is already i the cell that you are adding data into. I completely understand that this might seem pointless, but there ar literally hundreds of cases where I'd have to change formulas. Firstl I'm really not willing to do this, but also as this is for a shedulin system there will be a new worksheet each week. If I can use this sor of thing to use a reference from just one sheet and add it to eac sheet as it goes, instead of adding the same data every single ti...

Using MDE file to connect to SQLServer via ODBC
Anyone have experience connecting an MDE file to an instance of SQLServer via ODBC? (Which should be yes). The scenario that I'm in is that I was going to use a ADP file, but then got word that MS has officially backpeddled indicating that ODBC is the best means of connecting to SQLServer. If the server was going to be in the same city, I wouldn't sweat it, however we're looking at having the server housed in Atlanta in support of several other offices that will be using the app. What issues should I be aware of? What about general performance? David C. Holley...

using ( ) for negative numbers
Is there anyway to permanently set neg. number formatting to display as ( ) without going in and editing custom numbers for each workbook? Hi, For specific models? Styles may suite your needs. Alternativel record the sequence of formatting the number as a macro and then either apply a short cut to it, or apply it to a new button and place it on the menu bar (or both). Not sure if there's a better way so check for more replies from others. Cheers, Jon "Tee" wrote: > Is there anyway to permanently set neg. number formatting to display as ( ) > without going in and...

An error message occured while using sa logon into GP7.5
Hi all, Error message: "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS Error: 58" Please help! Thanks Regards, Jim hey jim, have you installed any service packs? /timber\ On Oct 31, 2:40 pm, Jim <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > Error message: > "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS > Error: 58" > > Please help! Thanks > > Regards, > > Jim Yes, I do. I had installed latest service packs "timber" wrote: > h...

Public Calendar, Meeting Owner/Organizer
I have searched and searched for an answer to this question, and hopefully even if the answer is "no" somebody will answer. My question is, is there any way to see who created or is the owner of a particular meeting in a Public Folder/Shared Calendar? Thank you. if you change the view on the calendar to "by category", and make sure the "from" field is there, you should be able to tell who made an entry... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Christine Lisi" <ChristineLisi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA4B3D5-ED9D-4715-BC3E-0620B...

using vbscript to map a printer using ip address
Hi all, There are staff from other overseas sites that fly over to my branch office often and they need to map printers. Their notebks are join to different domain as my branch office. Is it possible for them to map a printer via ip address directly using vb script? thks in advance. We have consultants that bring their own laptops into our offices. If I connect them straight to the printer's IP, they would be bypassing the print server and therefore have to manually install the print driver. I haven't tried this, but how about creating a generic user in your AD that o...

organizer
What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook 2000 Thanks I think it really depends on the software you're using for the sync. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/olpda.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:F6BF3A5E-AD09-420B-8081-C9B26AB4C17D@microsoft.com, scorpiotwins wrote: > What hand held or pocket organizer syncs most easily with Outlook > 2000? Thanks ...

Using the Euro symbol
I have an Access front end to a SQL Server 2005 database using ODBC linked tables. There appears to be a problem when using the euro symbol in queries. SELECT * FROM tbl_Datatable WHERE (tbl_Datatable.strPRICE)='?40'; This query returns nothing although there are many entries with a strPRICE of '?40' SELECT * FROM tbl_Datatable WHERE (tbl_Datatable.strPRICE)='$40'; This query returns all with a strPRICE of '$40' How do I use the symbol in queries? Regards Colin Col wrote: > I have an Access front end to a SQL Server 2005 database using ODBC lin...

Determining which user account is being used for SMTP?
Can someone tell me an easy way to determine which user account is being used when a user authenticates to Exchange 5.5 to send SMTP mail? It doesn't seem to show up in any logs and packet sniffing doesn't show the user name (TLS?). TIA. Let me put this another way. :o) If Exchange doesn't have the ability to log which user account is used for authenticating SMTP, what happens if one of your user accounts is compromised and that account is made available to various spammers thereby allowing them to relay mail through your server? What if you have hundreds of remote users and ...

Using Payable to write checks only?
Hello everybody - We have a subsidiary that needs to write checks, the actual accounting will be done in another accounting [old unix] accounting system - but that system does not have any check writing ability [long story] until now they never had to write checks...I would like to setup a new company in GP with just the Payable Management module in GP to write checks , and print check reports and not bother with GL postings? They just need to write checks and do a reconcilliation between the PM module in GP and their old unix accounting system. I will be importing their clients...

sum the color cells
hi all. i have data with different color. i one column i have 3 color, blue, yellow and red. now i want to count & sum based on the colors. how to create formula for that? many thanks... reza hi, you have xl07 or higher, you are suppose to have this capability already. see help. i am having research trouble confirming that. if you have xl03 or earlier, see this site.... http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx regards FSt1 "reza" wrote: > hi all. > > i have data with different color. > i one column i have 3 color, blue, yellow and red. ...