Operation failed #7

Operation Failed message when Send/Receive is selected.
Tried "Test Account Settings ..." got me online. I can
send e-mail, but not Receive
0
chub (1)

Hot fix for FRx 6.7 service pack 9
Does anyone have the link to this hot fix? The filename is R09670_HF_1.zip. Elaine, You can find all FRx service packs at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/servicepack/frx67gpoverview.htm?printpage=false on PartnerSource or at https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/servicepacks/frx67gpoverview.htm?printpage=false on CustomerSource. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Elaine" wrote: > Does anyone have the link to this hot fix? The filename is R09670_HF_1....

Failed CommitChanges after SetExchAddressListPermissions
Hi! We deployed Hosted Messaging & Collaboration 3.0 for Hosted Exchange (Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 AD). We have created successfully Reseller and also Business Organization. BUT if we try to create Address List for this Business Org we get error: <response><errorContext description="Failed CommitChanges after SetExchAddressListPermissions on LDAP://ad01.ix.netplace.com/cn=mucix GAL,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=netplaceExchange,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=ix,DC=netplace,DC=com Inner: General access denied ...

M05 update fails.
Uninstalled M04 and installed M05 over a week ago. M05 said an update was available. I let it run and it said "Update Complete". Now, EVERY time I shut down Money, I get "Money is attempting to install an update. To complete, restart Windows, and then Money". In the last week, I tried the following to no avail. I've re-run the update several times, deleteted the mnyupdate.log several times and restored the registry to several previouse dates. It still gives me this msg EVERY time I shut Money down. Any Ideas or should I just go back to M04???? Frank ...

"the operation has timedout" error
Hi All, I am getting the following error. Is it possible to increase the timeout period of a web service? Event Type: Error Event Source: UKDynamics Event Category: (6) Event ID: 103 Date: 15/10/2008 Time: 14:41:52 User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXXXXX Description: Message:- Failure occured during Synchronisation of Locations from XXXXX to CRM. The operation has timed out Type:- System.Net.WebException Source:- System.Web.Services at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWeb...

Outlook fails to start after previously loading and shutting down...
When I start Outlook, it loads and runs fine. When I shut it down and restart Outlook, it fails to load. It gives me an hour glass for about 15 seconds then nothing. It will only restart after I reboot Windows XP. Any suggestions? - Chris cfusillo@thepulse.com www.thepulse.net www.thepulse.com ...

OWA login fails with Error: Access is Denied.
We are in the process of moving from one exchange server to another one, but having some troubles with OWA and login. On the first exchange server everything works fine with OWA, but on the second server OWA login fails after three atempts with "Error: Access is Denied." I have tried to compere settings on the two servers, but have not found differences. If I move an account from 2.server to 1.server OWA works, if I move it back OWA stops working. Reading email with Outlook works fine. We have Windows2003Server with sp1 and Exchange 2003 with Sp2 on both servers. The only difference ...

FAILED OPERATION
publisher will not connect to outlook when sending email attachment What version Publisher? What version Outlook? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fits nicely" <fits nicely@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:452BD0E4-6742-4A99-B86E-3CB2AF88500A@microsoft.com... > publisher will not connect to outlook when sendi...

Dual cash drawer operation
I have a prospect that has a news and gift store, and also sells lottery tickets. He would like to use a separate cash drawer at the POS, to enable him to keep the state money separate from other sales monies. He wants to kick the second drawer for this transaction. Can this be handled at the POS? Thanks for the help. Ralph. Hi Ralf :-) Do they accept other tender types for these transactions "can I pay with VISA for lottery tickets?" I'm just curious... maybe Vince has some tips :-) I know this isn't the answer you are looking for... but how about at the end of ...

"Sticky" prices for parts in Store Operations
Hi, When we go into store operations, bring up a part and check it's price, then go into another part - RMS seems to "remember" the last part's price. eg. we look at, say, a bolt - it is $3.50, we close that, open up, say, a truck (just an example) - this truck now shows a price of $3.50! In POS where we do the invoices, it has the right price for the truck... but we don't want to do an invoice when just looking up parts for a verbal query. This is a strange one, has anyone else seen this or knows where I can start looking? Thanks, Daniel This issue was fixed...

Operator precedence (order of operate) =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2)
Hi, what is the order of operating and calculating in this formula? =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2) 1- A1+A2 2- A1/A2 3- A3^5 4- A2*A3 Regards. If it were me, I'd put parens in to ensure I get the calculation I want. "Masood Shahab" <masshahab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e9d5QwzsFHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Hi, > what is the order of operating and calculating in this formula? > =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2) > > 1- A1+A2 > > 2- A1/A2 > > 3- A3^5 > > 4- A2*A3 > > > > Regards. > > > Masood Shahab wrote... &...

outlook 2003 attachments #7
Hi, is it possible to de-activate the attachment possibility in outlook 2003? customer wants all users to be able to receive attachments with their mail but he does not want them to be able to send a mail with an attachment. can this be don in the registry? all systems run windows xp home edition sp2. tia paul. Check the ork - http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/default.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) ...

You cannot perform this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.
Do you know why is the following message appearings "You cannot perform this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.Please try again later". I have nothing running in the background. I am trying to import a file by downloading from the web and then clicking "Open" button. Some activity is in process, either the one you initiated or another one Money piggy-backed on your request. Money does some auto-processing on imported files, trying to match the file transactions to existing Money transactions. It doesn't let you make any transac...

Operation is not allowed when the object is closed
I seem to be getting this error from the client side of Headquarters quite often, and I can't seem to find any solution online. The MessageBox also says: "(Unhandled Error, state = '7')" Seems to me this could possibly be a programming error, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Or, does anyone know if this is a problem that they haven't dealt with yet, or at least whether this is a problem I'm supposed to deal with or they are supposed to deal with? "Cribstoteens" wrote: > I seem to be getting this error from t...

GP 7.5 SP4 update
I am running the SP4 update for GP 7.5.The update seems to halt at the Verify Setting windows .The next button is grayed out and i have not been able to move forward with the update.It does seem though that the update is still running in the background. Hi Restart you PC, Open regedit and expand the following: HKey_local_machine Software Microsoft Great Plains 7.50 install (right click on install and export and save to desktop - this is a backup) Change the SPApplied to 3 close regedit Rerun the SP4 installation, and comfirm in the details box at the end that the install path is co...

Payroll #7
In the State of Ohio, worker’s comp wages are calculated by adding certain benefits and subtracting certain deductions. Is there any way that the deduction and benefit codes can have an input box for worker’s comp codes similar to what the pay codes have? Since we cannot calculate the wages in the system correctly, the monthly liability posting is incorrect in addition to paying the wrong amount to the state. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...

Printing from the Store Operations Journal
I am trying to print from the store operation manager journal. When I go to print I get a message indicating that: "An error occured while trying to print to the specified printer. Please make sure that you have a printer installed and that it is properly configured before continuing." I get this if I: Click the Print button Click the Page Setup button Press Alt-P (per the help file) I am running RMS 2.0 with SP2 currently installed. Earlier today I had SP3 installed. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and SP2. I am a tech support person and do no...

Money 2004 illegal operation error
Hi, Recently, about a week ago, whenever I close my Money 2004 program I get an illegal operation error as follows; MSN has caused an invalid page fault in Kernel32.dll at 0167:bff9db61. I have checked everywhere I can think of to find the problem with no results. This only occurs when I close the program. Sometimes when I click close on the error message it goes away and I can continue normally, other times the error message just keeps popping right back and I have to reboot to get rid of it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. I am using Windows 98se and IE 6.0. T...

)7 Install
Im trying to upgrade from the trial version of Office 07' The cd installed the micro office 07' accounting program fine. But when i try updating the rest of the suites programs i get the following error: Setup can not continue because a required file is either corrupted or not available. Run setup again from the orginal source disc or download location. PLEASE HELP. Thank You ...

questionable operation
I have a user with an installation of Windows 2000, Office 2000 with all the latest service packs. Opening Excel first and then opening a .XLS file works as designed. Opening anything else, either from a shortcut or the actual file ends up with not only that file open but a 'Book1' file open as well. Also being opened this way if any change is made to the original file and an attempt to Exit (not just close the file) is made...it asks the usual "Do you want to save changes" message...but then it does not close the file. Both 'Book1' and the original file remain open. ...

total memory available is only 3.3GB with 4GB physical memory under windows 7 64 bit 05-16-10
I had 4GB physical memoryon the PC. With Windows vista 32 bit, available memory is shown as 3.3GB. I asked on usenet and was told that only under 64 bit windows, will the available memory be 4GB. When I upgraded to windows 7, I chosed 64 bit (I did clean install of course), but the available memory shown in the system is still 3.3 GB. This is show in both task manager under performance->Physical memory->total, and 'property of My Computer'->Installed memory (4GB/3.3 GB usable) Why is this and is there a way to make the full 4GB available? It's possible th...

Snap-in Failed to load
New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment manager, CRM security is running i have restarted the service i have even rebooted the server. But i still keep getting the snap-in error now. All of the services are running that should be.... any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! I figured it out, I stupidly disabled the admin acct. within the CRM >-----Original Message----- >New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored >great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment >mana...

Print preview problem... #7
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. -- Tim. ...

cannot complete operation
Hi! am trying to change text in a navigation bar, smart object. For no apparent reason it says "Publisher cannot complete this operation." What is that all about? and Thanks so much. Lindy what version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? We are not mind readers!!! -- ...

Dexerity Shared Components 10 install fail with GP 10.0
The Dexterity® Shared Components 10.0 fails to install if Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 is installed on the computer. Fix - Unistall Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 and run disc again ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

C++/C# interop causes OleInitialize (STA) to fail?
Is there something about C++ / C# interop that initializes the threading model to MTA so that OleInitialize will fail? I have a mostly C++ app that calls a single C# class DLL. Only one source file in the C++ app is compiled as managed (with /clr) – the single file in which only one of the many functions creates a class object from the C# DLL and invokes its methods (to decode an XML file the easy way). During normal execution my code eventually creates an instance of an MSFlexGrid ocx object (a grid control with column and row headers), which in turn calls AfxOleInit and therefore Ole...