Open up Archives then delete Archive folder.

I'm trying to open up those "archive.psd" and can't open them. The only
think
that happens is that I keep adding Archive Folders and then I can't do
anything with the Archive folder.

Can you tell me how to open up a file called "archive.psd"?

So far I've tried File>Open>Outlook Data File, then I select the archive.psd
file and all that happens is I keep adding Archive folders that I can't do
anything with.

How can I delete "Archive Folders"?

Thanks.

IS.

0
IS

PST, do you mean? PSD isn't a valid extension for an Outlook file.

IS wrote:
> I'm trying to open up those "archive.psd" and can't open them. The
> only think
> that happens is that I keep adding Archive Folders and then I can't do
> anything with the Archive folder.
>
> Can you tell me how to open up a file called "archive.psd"?
>
> So far I've tried File>Open>Outlook Data File, then I select the
> archive.psd file and all that happens is I keep adding Archive
> folders that I can't do anything with.
>
> How can I delete "Archive Folders"?
>

> Thanks.
>
> IS.

0
lanwench (7567)

Delete emails in autocomplete
How do I delete emails which continue to show up in the autocomplete in outlook 2003? Posted here almost daily. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Grumpy" <jbanton@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:9B7F7C07-A290-4...

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

change default outlook folder name
can I changed the default outlook folder names? like Sent Items, Deleted Items, Junk E-Mail etc. because I'm connecting to a IMAP server which has it's own set of folders for the exact same functionality. it's very annoy to have two sets of folders, and I can't seem to change these on the IMAP end, so how I can change the Outlook folders to match my IMAP server, if it's possible. thanks! you can't change the default names. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

Problem trying to open old money file

Public Folders #3
Hi there- We've just implemented Microsoft Outlook as our new e- mail client, and I've been working a bit with Public Folders. I posted several messages with attachments last week, and they were accessible for about a week, then mysteriously disappeared. Is there a time limit or usage limit determining how long a posted message stays available? Thanks for any responses! ...

amalgamating archive files
I have several archive files and I'd like to combine them into a single one. Is there a way to do this? Thanks. Howie ...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

combining folders(calendar, inbox,,outbox,contacts,etc)that appear in two places
I need assistance in configuring my Outlook, particularly since I just started to receive my email via outlook. I have folders with the same labels and names in"Outlook Today" and "Personal Folders". The calendar with information and listing of all tasks are in Personal Folders section with Outlook Today being empty. I believe my email is coming into Outlook Today area. I would like to consolidate these areas, I think under Outlook Today, and learn more re when to use what. The outlook today is synchronous on our LAN but there is nothing of import there thus defeat...

Creating folders from Excel Columns

sorting folders in address book
Any way to sort folder in address book in Outlook 2000? Running XP Home. -- Yaderp Peeing on an electric fence is one of those life lesson you only have to be taught once. ...

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

Exchange Public Folders W/OUT CLASSIC?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3D9EE.0890D860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I keep hearing that there is a new version of Mac Office coming out that = will run on OS X and have full native support for Exchange Public folder = use in outlook...Any word on this? --=20 Scott McDonald ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3D9EE.0890D860 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Tr...

Apply a View to All Folders
In Outlook Express, I could apply a View to all Newsgroup folders using the following steps: View > Current View > Define Views > Select a View > Apply View > To All Folders Until now, I thought I could do this (or something similar) in Windows Live Mail; but I now find I can't. There is no Current View on the View menu and I can't find how else to do it. I've checked WLM help on the Microsoft website but I can't find much help there. How do I apply a view to all newsgroup folders? TIA Geoff View | Show Or Hide | Create New View. ...

How do I delete merged cells in Excel without deleting the final d
I have a column of dates that was formatted YY/MM/DD that I wanted formatted MM/DD/YY. I split the cells then recombined the 3 new columns into a 4th using the concatenate function. How do I delete the 3 columns without deleting the combined data in the 4th? Thanks, Mary First, if the data were really dates, you should be able to just format the cells the way you want. But if it's text that looks like data, you did ok! You can either hide the original columns and keep the concatenation formula --or convert the column of formulas to values (edit|copy, edit|paste spec...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...