Open other user's folder...

In Outlook 2002, if I click on FILE / OPEN / OTHER USER'S
FOLDER, I get a list of people who have given me access to
their calendars and/or mail. Three of these people have
resigned and left, and their Outlook userid's have been
terminated. But I can't figure out how to delete their
names from the OTHER USER'S FOLDER drop-down window. Our
help desk can't figure it out either. Does anyone know how
to do this?
0
sehender (1)

This is a cache list. Open a whole lot other inboxes and they will
eventually drop of the list ;-)

The entries are kept within your profile in the registry. Be very carefull
with editing it as you can easily corrupt your profile. Back up the key
before editing!
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Messaging Subsystem\Profiles]

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"SALLY" <sehender@uta.edu> wrote in message
> In Outlook 2002, if I click on FILE / OPEN / OTHER USER'S
> FOLDER, I get a list of people who have given me access to
> their calendars and/or mail. Three of these people have
> resigned and left, and their Outlook userid's have been
> terminated. But I can't figure out how to delete their
> names from the OTHER USER'S FOLDER drop-down window. Our
> help desk can't figure it out either. Does anyone know how
> to do this?

0
Roady

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

change default outlook folder name
can I changed the default outlook folder names? like Sent Items, Deleted Items, Junk E-Mail etc. because I'm connecting to a IMAP server which has it's own set of folders for the exact same functionality. it's very annoy to have two sets of folders, and I can't seem to change these on the IMAP end, so how I can change the Outlook folders to match my IMAP server, if it's possible. thanks! you can't change the default names. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

Problem trying to open old money file

Public Folders #3
Hi there- We've just implemented Microsoft Outlook as our new e- mail client, and I've been working a bit with Public Folders. I posted several messages with attachments last week, and they were accessible for about a week, then mysteriously disappeared. Is there a time limit or usage limit determining how long a posted message stays available? Thanks for any responses! ...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

combining folders(calendar, inbox,,outbox,contacts,etc)that appear in two places
I need assistance in configuring my Outlook, particularly since I just started to receive my email via outlook. I have folders with the same labels and names in"Outlook Today" and "Personal Folders". The calendar with information and listing of all tasks are in Personal Folders section with Outlook Today being empty. I believe my email is coming into Outlook Today area. I would like to consolidate these areas, I think under Outlook Today, and learn more re when to use what. The outlook today is synchronous on our LAN but there is nothing of import there thus defeat...

Creating folders from Excel Columns

sorting folders in address book
Any way to sort folder in address book in Outlook 2000? Running XP Home. -- Yaderp Peeing on an electric fence is one of those life lesson you only have to be taught once. ...

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

Exchange Public Folders W/OUT CLASSIC?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3D9EE.0890D860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I keep hearing that there is a new version of Mac Office coming out that = will run on OS X and have full native support for Exchange Public folder = use in outlook...Any word on this? --=20 Scott McDonald ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3D9EE.0890D860 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Tr...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Excel
Excel is the only application that I use in Windows that wipes out the clipboard after I paste. I often need to past the same information multiple times and I wishthere was an option box that allowed me to keep the clipboard after every past ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

email addresses not being populated for new users in certain AD fo
Hi, We have a strange problem that I think is related to the recipient update services although I cannot see any errors being logged. When I create a new user via AD Users and computers, if I create it in an OU that we have manually created, the users gets created and then a few minutes later all the email addresses appear in the email tab and the user can login into windows and then use outlook to attach to their mailbox. All good so far. However, if I create a user in the default "Users" folder or "users\recipients" then the email addresses never get populated and...

Excel won't open in Office XP
Hi all, I have had a problem for the last few weeks opening up my Excel files When I try to open the files, a Window Installer dialouge box appear looking for the Office XP Professional Disk. My Office was preinstalle by my school, which is now complete. If I cancel the Window Installer consectutive times it leaves my new Excel document open and I can work Does anyone know what I need to configure to have Excel open up normall again ? Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, 'Kusty' (kusty@accesscomm.ca -- kust --------------------------------------------------------------------...