Online Tool

Greetings
I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my
calendar from school / class / library etc.

Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook?
Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can
synch. to outlook )

 Thank you

--
Emory Carsten

0
no (445)

You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you
need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Emory asked:

| Greetings
| I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my
| calendar from school / class / library etc.
|
| Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with
| outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo
| Calendar can synch. to outlook )
|
| Thank you

0
MillyS (3228)
9/5/2005 10:50:45 PM
Will this synchronize to my deskop @ home ?
at 40 dollars upfront cost is somewhat high, any ad-based free option or
something where I pay monthly?

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you
> need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm
>
> --�
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Emory asked:
>
> | Greetings
> | I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my
> | calendar from school / class / library etc.
> |
> | Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with
> | outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo
> | Calendar can synch. to outlook )
> |
> | Thank you

0
no (445)
9/5/2005 11:01:19 PM
Please, reread the information provided and the links to the application and
information from Microsoft.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Emory asked:

| Will this synchronize to my deskop @ home ?
| at 40 dollars upfront cost is somewhat high, any ad-based free option
| or something where I pay monthly?
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
|| You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you
|| need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm
|| --�
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
|| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
|| reading.
|| After furious head scratching, Emory asked:
||| Greetings
||| I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify
||| my calendar from school / class / library etc.
||| Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with
||| outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo
||| Calendar can synch. to outlook )
||| Thank you

0
MillyS (3228)
9/6/2005 12:23:31 AM
The yahoo one should work - you'll need to use the yahoo intellisync app. I
think intellisync works with the free accounts, so you can try it and see if
it meets your needs. (Hotmail also uses a special version of intellisync,
but it's only available for paid accounts AFAIK.)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Emory" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> Greetings
> I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my
> calendar from school / class / library etc.
>
> Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with
> outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo
> Calendar can synch. to outlook )
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Emory Carsten

0
msnews1660 (730)

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Synchronization fails, created new .ost file, and ran OST Integrity tool.
After creating a new ost file and the problem was not fixed I ran the OST Integrity tool. The result being that even fewer messages being updated in the inbox. The error listed has to do with the inbox folder, it is [80004005- 501-0-550. This is the same message for the sent and deleted folders. When I stop and start the Information Store, I get no errors and am reluctant to run eseutil on it unless that is the only option. I had the thought of exporting the problem folders and then synch, then add them back in and synch again but the export message counts do not add up. This ma...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

exmon tool
Hi all I am running exchange 2003 sp1 on windows 2003 sp1. I am trying to use system monitor to capture data that i can later view with the exmon tool. I ahve setup the trace logs corretly in system monitor and i have moved the log file into the same directory that the exmon tool and i have cd into the exmon dir from the command promt, so my command looks like exmon.exe <c:\program files\exmon\logfilename> everytime i run this command i either get a "cant find the specified file" or exmon opens up but it shows no data. What am i missing with this? Many thanks On Wed...

increase icon size in quick acess tool bar, Word
how do I increase the size of the icons on the quick access toolbar in word. The icons are too small to see. All you can do is decrease the resolution of your monitor, or use the magnifying tool in the Accessibility options in Windows. On Feb 11, 9:12=A0pm, blanik <bla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do I increase the size of the icons on the quick access toolbar in wo= rd. > The icons are too small to see. ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

Help:owc11-spreadsheet in IE online open a big xml file,use cpu 100%?
spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! why ? the xml file about 600K----2M XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! > why ? the xml file about 600K----2M THE PROBLEM had been Solved�� uninstall the "web download tool",or forbit the "init load dll" OF IE. XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that ...

Online Maintenance and Online Defrag Not Occuring
Hi there, Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure out why I haven't seen any online defrag occur overnight during my maintenance window. They going through the event logs found that none of the online maintenance tasks have been occuring. I've searched high and low for any setting that would disable the maintenace but I'm running out of options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jason Almost forgot this is exchange 5.5 "Jason Lennan" wrote: > Hi there, > > Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure...

Outlook, online or connected
Hi, In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". Why and what is the difference? Thanks Yba In news:149EBE7A-2DE0-4EAF-B78E-D51A4ADDCA11@microsoft.com, yba02 <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders > are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". > Why and what is the difference? > Thanks > Yba If you don't have Cached Mode enabled, you'll see that. On Sun, 3 Sep ...

under "tools, address book"
Under tools, address book, I can retrieve my AD users which are by default in Exchange. Is there any way to update their date in the Outlook forms? Is there any way to save them into a public folder as opposed to "contacts"? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES rrego@njpies.org Raul Rego wrote: > Is there any way to update their date in the Outlook forms? Date? > Is there any way to save them into a public folder as opposed to "contacts"? Check out this doc: http://www.berica.co.uk/downloads/btr0003.pdf -- Alex Yu http://mucha.us/blogs/alex/ This posting represe...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Are you looking for online jobs for college students? Or are you simply looking for the best work at home jobs online so that you don't have to work that boring 9 to five job any more? Well if you are you a college student who doesn't have time for a full time job but needs some extra cash and you're looking for online jobs from home or you're someone who simply needs a different line of work, then you've come to the right article! Today a lot of people are looking for online work and are getting into what is known as affiliate marketing. Why? Because it has a l...

Integrate Form Online
how can I integrate my form online in the CRM and how can I create Leads automatic? Dear Omar, Please let me rephrase your sentence. Correct me if I am wrong. You do have a form on your website where website users can fill in information. You want to integrate this form on the website with CRM, so that the information which is filled in, will automatically be added to CRM as a lead? If this is true, then you can do this by creating a webservice on the CRM server which accepts the website data and stores it into CRM (create this webservice by using the SDK). On the side of the websit...

auto save in tool menu
In Office 2000 when I set the options in the Excel auto save feature, they only last for that session. Is there any way to make my settings the default? I don't use autosave, but does this help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;231117 XL2000: AutoSave Settings Are Not Retained Between Sessions of Excel 2000 Jim wrote: > > In Office 2000 when I set the options in the Excel auto > save feature, they only last for that session. Is there > any way to make my settings the default? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

CRM 1.2
I have a user who went offline and can't get back on. User gets "Unkown error..." I have installed Rollup 2 and tried removing and replacing the Com add-in, with no luck Any thoughts? Thanks JS Please check client application event log for more details. Also you can manually set client registry RCOffline = 0 and restart Outlook to bring client online. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "JS Cran" wrote: > I have a user who went offline and can't get back on. User gets "Unkown > error..." > > I have installed Rollup 2 and tried removing and rep...

Get paid to take online surveys
.. Sit Back, Relax, and Get Paid for What You Think!! *Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! *Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! *Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! *Get paid to preview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour! Our companies will pay you $5 to $75 just to fill out simple online surveys from the comfort of your own home. Get paid $50 to $150 for participating in focus group panels for 30 to 60 minutes. THAT'S IT! No catch, no gimmick. They need everyday people to give their honest o...

2006 Duplicate Online Accounts
I use Money 2006. The installed version in my computer works fine and the Account List looks fine. However when I look at my Account List online in "My Money" I see duplicate Account Names with different update dates. What's going on? How do I delete the invalid duplicate? Is this because the account no longer uses the third party vendor to provide data??? In microsoft.public.money, SEABEE wrote: >I use Money 2006. The installed version in my computer works fine and the >Account List looks fine. However when I look at my Account List online in >"My Mo...

Online Cliparts can not be imported.....
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Did anyone tried using the great online clipart feature of MAC OFFICE 2008? it took me 5 mins to find out, this is a DEAD Feature...how come MS is not able to find this? try downloading the cliparts from MS site... Is there anyway this can WORK? Microsoft MAC BU Please change the default download file extension to .cil for clipart download site....so atleast it can be manually imported....im not sure how long it will take for you to resolve automatic import... it is probably few lines of code change...why do you ex...

How to add Multiple Online Accounts from same online broker?
Hi All: I have two different accounts, with two different logins, etc., but with the same broker. When I try to add the 2nd account, for automatic online synchronization, the broker's name no longer appears in the list of available online brokers? It's as though Money figures there can only be one account per broker. How can I add the 2nd account? Thanks! Ev, Which version of Money are you using and what is the brokerage in question? Try any suggestions you get here on a copy of your Money file. Something that you might try is to stop using online services for that partic...

Recording Online Sales
Looking for a suggestion to record sales made via an online site into an MS-RMS system of a brick and mortar location? The sale made online is paid for with the customers CC and processed through our web merchant account. We're trying to record our online sales in MS-RMS so we can generate reports, etc... We just activated our online site and received our first order and are now scratching our heads on how to record this sale. Our first thought was to run it through as a cash transaction but then we’re missing that amount of cash at the end of the day. The must be a better way. ...

Online Defrag #3
Running Exchange 5.5 on NT4 Server. Online defrag does not run on the private message store. I have extended the IS maintenance window but all I get is events 179 & 180 on c:\exchsrvr\DSADATA\dir.edb. There is no 1221 event stating how much free space is available.The private message store is on a logical drive d: if this makes a difference. Any advice most welcome. Ian There should be events logged for Directory, Public and Private. What is your backup window? You need to make sure that the maintenance window is outside of the backup window. Maintenance will be paused during ...