OLE Registration Error #2

Working on a Win 98 Second Ed. box running Office 2000
Premium.  When upgrading to IE6 SP1, I started having
trouble with the Internet Explorer.  So I rolled back to a
previous version, which in turn caused the 'OLE
Registration Error' in Outlook 2000.  Re-Installed IE6
SP1, with no change... any suggestions?
0
SmithMCP (1)

IMS wont start ; Error 1067
Running Exchange 5.5 SP4, and MS Server 2000 box. This morning External emails were not going out. Internal emails are fine... In my services, I see IMS isnt starting... When I try to start it manually I get Error 1067... Can anyone please guide me in a solution. Thanks in advance. Chris Look in App and Sys Event logs and see http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=1776&query=1067&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=12&y=13 Chris wrote: > Running Exchange 5.5 SP4,...

Legend Manipulation #2
I'm using the stacked bar and column combination trick for one of my graphs but it doubles the number of items in my legend. Is there any way that I can remove half of those items from the legend? If not, are there any other creative ways of doing this My last resort will be to make a text box and post it to the bottom. Carpie - You can remove unwanted legend entries as follows: Select the legend, then select the legend entry (the text part), a total of two single clicks, not a double click. Press Delete. If you accidentally select the legend key (the colored box or marker) and pr...

error code 800004002
after allowing windows to install updates my computer has been unable to complete "logging off" and ends up not shutting down correctly... I then have to boot back up in safe mode... since these updates were installed I can no longer search for new updates and I get error code 800004002 while trying to get new updates in an attempt to fix the issue windows dumped on me... HELP HELP... I am running Vista business and have been allowing windows to install all updates... This is the first time it has caused a problem... not sure how I will view updates in the future should...

Msconfig error....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I go to make some changes in the StartUp tab of the Msconfig. Then when = I exit it comes up with an "Access Denied....." error. And something to = do with local permissions for one or more services. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-...

Error Sending Some Emails
Hi, I get the error below after i send to most of the email addresses that i use. I can send any emails through Tiscali's own mail client. Any ideas? ========================================================= Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Cardiff Sent: 18/02/2004 15:41 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Andy Ball' on 18/02/2004 15:41 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bob <boblawley@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > ======================...

Word as email editor #2
We have installed Outlook 2003 as part of our upgrade to Windows SBS 2003. Outlook has Word 2003 as the only choice for the outside editor. Why can't I use Word 2002 from Office XP? If I can, how do I make the change? Outlook is too limited in comparison to what Word can do to documents. In article <02ae01c3c011$38a23f40$a101280a@phx.gbl>, miker@lsmold.com says... |We have installed Outlook 2003 as part of our upgrade to |Windows SBS 2003. Outlook has Word 2003 as the only choice |for the outside editor. Why can't I use Word 2002 from |Office XP? If I can, how do I make ...

OLE Program Error
When trying to edit a WordArt object that worked properly in the past now receives the following error message and cannot be opened for editing. Error Message: Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE program server program to complete this task. What can be done to aleviate this error? I have gone through the support database and it is way above my head. I'm wondering if it has to do with any MS updates? If any of you are able to assist, it would be deeply appreciated. It would be helpful to know the version of Publisher you are using. There are different solutions for ...

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

Error automating outlook from .net
Hi I created a setup file of my vb.net app and remotely installed it on a client's machine. The app bombs at start-up with the error; Error while initializing application: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 8007007e. The application also gave a stack trace which is given below at the end. What's more there is no JIT debugger on the target system. In OleView when I try to expand the Microsoft Outlook 8.0 Object Library node by clicking on the + sign I get the below error; CoGetClass...

Reinstalling Office X #2
I am reinstalling Office X on some computers at work and I am coming across problems with Product Keys. 2 CDs will let me install them with 2 different product keys but they generate different product id's. I'm not sure why this is. Does anyone know why? Also, I have an upgrade disk for Office X and it generates the same Product ID number as another disk that I have. I'm confused. Help. Denise I don't totally understand your explanation, so I'll just offer what I think happens, and hope it helps. The CD isn't really relevant, only the Product Key. You could install ...

error message 1935 when i download office 2007 plz help!
every time i download windows office 2007 it stops loading half way through and displays: Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation assembly component {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: OX8007054F Setup failed. Rolling back changes. then all downloaded progress is destalled. my computer is a vista basic i have tried many different solutions and none work. also a few solutions show that i need to have a ".NET Framework version 2.0" or ".NET Framework version 1.1" installed. i have a .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. im not sure if this affec...

Error access SQL data when Generating an RM HATB detail
I have a user that is receiving the error message "Error accessing SQL data" when attempting to generate a detailed RM HATB to a file. This is only happening on one of the companies. I have seen a message stating a bad Reports.dic, but it seems to me that if it was a bad Reports.dic it would occur on all companies for all users. The user only receives this message when generating the report to file, not when generating it to screen. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Bonnie Pitchford Systems Accounting Manager Mercury Companies, Inc. Do they have full read/write/create permissions in t...

Need help to identify if a specific date falls within a date range #2
Hi Biff, Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I knew it would be easy for an Excel genius! Thanks again for your fantastic help. Lee Jeffery. :) -- Lee Jeffery ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lee Jeffery's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10889 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314216 You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. Biff >-----Original Message----- > >Hi Biff, > >Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I ...

Excel Error!!
Hi there, Please Please can you help me! Evertime I try to change the font colour in an excel spread sheet saved on my local hardrive I get the following error message and Excel just shuts down: Exception access violation (Ox0000005), Address:Ox77f7d4b1 I am using Windows NT. Many thanks in advance. Mark: My first, knee-jerk reaction is that your Excel has heartburn and might need to be reloaded. Some things I'd check, however, is the color palatte in use by your display. Go to any open area of your desktop, right-click, click Properties, click the Settings ...

MBS Error???
I've recently had to reinstall a 7.5 client, and now when the user goes to Transactions -> Sales -> Collections Main, they get the following message: Unhandled form exception: Dictionary not loaded EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_FORMDICT Any help would be appreciated! Regards, Robert Did you install Collection Manager on that machine? You can easily find out by looking at dynamics.set. If you don't see Collection Manager referenced, it's not installed. "Robert Davis" <radbase@cox-internet.com> wrote in message news:%23AHSYretEHA.376@T...

MS MONEY 2004 Errors
I have MS MONEY 2004, but I am finding that when I try to download my transactions manually from my bank the program needs to restart. When I restart the account shows that it downloaded the information and shows the correct account balance......... BUT the transactions do not appear. When I try to download again it crashes. Based on what I mentioned do I need to reinstall? Is my data file corrupted? Will I lose my data? Thanks for all your help you can give me!! Maybe but probably not. Possibly. Probably not. In any case, you do have verified backups, don't you? You might want to re...

Please help me. #2
presently I link b1 and f1 of "payment" sheet to d1 and e1 of anothe sheet. What function should I apply in e1 when I link b1 then in e1 cell th f1 value should reflect automatically. _*d1__*_ *_e1_* b1 of payment next 4th column's value Please help me. thanks in advance skara -- kumawat_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kumawat_s's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=869 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57337 your question...

winserver 2003 registration
I've downloaded Dynamics GP Toolkit Virtual Machine, when I log in as administrator I was told to register the windows server 2003. I tried registering via internet but it doesn't work, probably my virtual machine is not working properly. I am using VMware by the way. Is there anyway I can do the registration by phone instead? can anyone provide me with the ID to register? Thanks. Yohanes ...

sysgen error...
Hi all, Yesterday, i tried to install windows CE 6.0 on my Windows 7(ultimate edition). This is the installation procedure i followed, 1) Installed Visual Studio 2005 2) Installed Visual Studio 2005 sp1 3) Installed Visual Studio 2005 platform builder service pack 1 4) Installed Windows CE 6.0 5) Installed Windows CE 6.0 R2. 6) Installed Windows CE 6.0 R3. 7) Installed Cumulative update for the year 2009.(ARMv4I) 8) Installed jan,feb and march 2010 monthly updates... After, this i tried to build my platform(ARMv4I architecture based soc). I have the bsp which is tested tho...

Attachment Filtering #2
I installed Exchange 2007 and an Edge server in a test enviorment. I have disabled the "Attachment Filtering Agent" on the edge server. I have confirmed this by running "Get-TransportAgent" and it shows "Attachment Filtering Agent" and False for the Enabled column. However when I send/receive certain attachments stuff with exe's or dll's in them they get removed. Replaced with "File.zip.txt" and it says in it, "This attachment was removed." I don't want any attachment filtering on this system. We send a lot of files in a...

http://LongPathTool.com
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Copyi...

FRX Active X Error 429
Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate Report any help would be appreciated Never Mind .. I just needed to update to MDAC 2.8 "B" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvT15xlzEHA.352@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and > Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate > Report > > any help would be appreciated > > ...

Excel 2 word
is it possible to automatically link excel and word (i currently use excel 2003) so that when i input a figure in to excel it automatically replicates itself in word? Ollie, Copy your cell in Excel then navigate to Word and select where you want the values to go then Edit|Paste special Select Paste Link Click OK Mike "Ollie" wrote: > is it possible to automatically link excel and word (i currently use excel > 2003) so that when i input a figure in to excel it automatically replicates > itself in word? ...

Error 337 and Error 270 Win 2008
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can help me out here. DPM server is Win 2K3 I am trying to protect some Win 2K8 Machines (Domain Controllers) As soon as i make the Servers domain controllers i get a communication error 270. If i try to add the server manually to the dpm server, it will install and dpm recognises it but gives me a 270 error. If i try to let dpm install the agent i am getting an error 337. I have taken these from the event viewer. If any one can help me, i would be really thankful. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 1...

Getting Compile error
Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" Exit Sub End if But Why? Never mind, I just transferred these code lines to my Forms.code module; Before they were in a Standard module. "JMay" wrote: > Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: > > If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then > MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" > Exit Sub > End if > > But Why? ...