OLE error opening Mac .pst on PC

We are getting the following error message when trying to open SOME folders
within a .pst on a PC where the .pst originated on the Mac (Outlook 2001 for
Mac): "Unable to open folder. An OLE registration error occurred. The program
is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." The saved mail
folder and subfolders all show up, and most can be opened and messages seen,
but when you click on some of the folders/subfolders, you get the error
message above. COuldn't find anything on the Knowledge Base about this
problem. The folders and subfolders all open just fine on the Mac (OS 9,
btw). Any thoughts?  TIA...
0
LB9590 (7)

IMS wont start ; Error 1067
Running Exchange 5.5 SP4, and MS Server 2000 box. This morning External emails were not going out. Internal emails are fine... In my services, I see IMS isnt starting... When I try to start it manually I get Error 1067... Can anyone please guide me in a solution. Thanks in advance. Chris Look in App and Sys Event logs and see http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=1776&query=1067&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=12&y=13 Chris wrote: > Running Exchange 5.5 SP4,...

error code 800004002
after allowing windows to install updates my computer has been unable to complete "logging off" and ends up not shutting down correctly... I then have to boot back up in safe mode... since these updates were installed I can no longer search for new updates and I get error code 800004002 while trying to get new updates in an attempt to fix the issue windows dumped on me... HELP HELP... I am running Vista business and have been allowing windows to install all updates... This is the first time it has caused a problem... not sure how I will view updates in the future should...

Msconfig error....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I go to make some changes in the StartUp tab of the Msconfig. Then when = I exit it comes up with an "Access Denied....." error. And something to = do with local permissions for one or more services. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-...

OLE Program Error
When trying to edit a WordArt object that worked properly in the past now receives the following error message and cannot be opened for editing. Error Message: Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE program server program to complete this task. What can be done to aleviate this error? I have gone through the support database and it is way above my head. I'm wondering if it has to do with any MS updates? If any of you are able to assist, it would be deeply appreciated. It would be helpful to know the version of Publisher you are using. There are different solutions for ...

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

Error Sending Some Emails
Hi, I get the error below after i send to most of the email addresses that i use. I can send any emails through Tiscali's own mail client. Any ideas? ========================================================= Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Cardiff Sent: 18/02/2004 15:41 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Andy Ball' on 18/02/2004 15:41 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bob <boblawley@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > ======================...

FRX Active X Error 429
Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate Report any help would be appreciated Never Mind .. I just needed to update to MDAC 2.8 "B" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvT15xlzEHA.352@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and > Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate > Report > > any help would be appreciated > > ...

Error 337 and Error 270 Win 2008
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can help me out here. DPM server is Win 2K3 I am trying to protect some Win 2K8 Machines (Domain Controllers) As soon as i make the Servers domain controllers i get a communication error 270. If i try to add the server manually to the dpm server, it will install and dpm recognises it but gives me a 270 error. If i try to let dpm install the agent i am getting an error 337. I have taken these from the event viewer. If any one can help me, i would be really thankful. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 1...

Getting Compile error
Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" Exit Sub End if But Why? Never mind, I just transferred these code lines to my Forms.code module; Before they were in a Standard module. "JMay" wrote: > Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: > > If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then > MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" > Exit Sub > End if > > But Why? ...

OLE
I have a table with fields (Id primary key) and (d_object OLE) The field d_Object contain (data base) as OLE Dear all I want to use VBA To Copy OLE from the table and put it in specific place on my H.D (D:\) for example Is This possible Note this posts also post to table design Thank you It's "Blobs" you want to know about, (binary long objects or somethikng like that.) Its a complex procedure about opening a file for writing, and insterting the blob. I didn't understand it when I tried (to read blobs *in* to OLE) go google "write OLE Blob" or look for...

Error 0x8024002D
When trying to install Office 2007 SP 2 downloaded by Microsoft Update, I recived error 0x8024002D. I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3 with all the latest high priority updates. What is the cause of the problem and how do I fix it? Jerry Not sure if these address your issue, Jerry. Have a look see anyway. <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=3cee7ec3-95c4-47b4-b2f0-aaaa9b800454&mid=3cee7ec3-95c4-47b4-b2f0-aaaa9b8004...

Error Message when open Payroll Void Checks Window
Hello when i go to Transactions >> Payroll >> Void Checks i get this message: "You cannot void Payroll cheques. A computer cheque run is in process." Actually in test environment I try to browse ( UPR_WORK_MSTR) UPR10200 table and find 1 Record . if I delete it then Windows Void Checks opened properly ! The Question here : Is there Any effect if I delete this Record? If yes, what's the solution? To solve your problem goto Transactions --> Payroll --> Build Checks --> click Remove Remove the build check. When you are in process of build checks...

IDispatch error #3121 ...
Hi Any ideas what this IDispatch error #3121 means? I got this error when doing a search on a VC++ (v6.0 pro) application with SQL 7.0 and Win2000 (recently converted from NT) as the backend, workstation on Win98. I couldn't locate the description list of the error messages. Can you help? Thanks. ...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

Outlook doesn't open
I had a hardware burb, lost a PS2 port, and now when I reopen Outlook, it either doesn't open completely, or it hangs when it starts to send/recieve. I can do about 30 seconds work when I get this far. I was going to run scanpst, but I can't find any pst files when I run a search, yet I do get all folders listed and mail for a short bit when it does open. What is suggested? 1 Outlook version. 2. Turn on searching hidden/system files. 3. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "P...

Excel calculations round off error
Hello All, Today I was using excel to do some expense calcs and there was som round off error when I calculate percentages. If I multiply a number by 0.07 it will round down, but I want it t round up. Is there a way to control the rounding? Thank -- jimbo_jone ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jimbo_jones's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2724 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48202 Jimbo Look at the formulas ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN in help -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP -...

screenshot changed to text: OLE-object: Picture
Hello, One of our users sent an RTF email with two pasted screenshots. When forwarding or replying, the first screenshot is replaced with the text: << OLE-object: Picture (Metafile) >> The second screenshot is replaced by the text: << OLE-object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> In previous cases I always told the person who complained to tell the sender that he has to attach, not paste, the screenshots. But in this case I was asked to investigate the issue. I am quite sure that it is impossible for the receiver to prevent the change from image to text. I hav...

can not open attachment
WHEN I TRY TO OPEN AN ATTACHMENT DOES NOT OPEN- ONLY HAPPENS WITH SOME OF THEM, I TRY DOUBLE CLICKING THE E- MAIL, AND IT GIVES ME ANOTHER WINDOW WITH THE SAME E-MAIL BUT WITH ONE MESSADE ACROSS "OE REMOVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING UNSAFE ATTACHMENT IN YOUR E-MAIL" THAK YOU FOR YOUR HELP CARL Tools, Options, Security. By the way, typing in all caps is very hard to read and is generally considered shouting. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the n...

MY OLE stopped working?
Until recently My Corel Photo Shop 6 program was integrated with outlook so that if I wanted to "Email" a picture, Corel would open a new Email message with the desired file(s) as an attachment. As of today, I get a "Not Implemented" message from Outlook, and then some weird error messages. Strangely enough, the message is created and is sitting in the "outbox" with no addresses, so it never leaves, so I can close the session, open the email and edit the address and everything works fine... but why did something "break". Thanks Ooops, oh yea......

why can't I open my Excel data in Excel, but I can as a merge sour
I need to add new fields to a data source that I am using for mail merge, but when I try to open it in Excel, I get an error message saying it is not a recognised file type. Help! What is the name of the file? How are you trying to open it? -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "legalsec" <legalsec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C6F0709-5D43-4BE2-9EDF-4E9342BD05AC@microsoft.com... |I need to add new fields to a data source that I am using for mail merge, but | when I try to open it in Excel, I get an error message saying it is not a | recognised file type. Help! ...

Error 8004280b: server was unable to process the request
Hi all, I've created a workflow rule that calls custom assembly to create some tasks activities. Everything works fine in my testing environment (Virtual Machine Windows 2003 Server) but in production environment (Windows 2000 Server) nothing works. Workflow monitor says: "8004280b Server was unable to process request". Event viewer says: Event ID 16650 "Action {4D5DA4D2-38EA-DA11-AB8D-00804831A1E5} failed in step {4B5DA4D2-38EA-DA11-AB8D-00804831A1E5} of process instance {22D8AC42-40EA-DA11-AB8D-00804831A1E5}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Wo...

Outlook 2002 error message #7
I get the following error message when I try to use the product. I had to cleen install windows xp pro. so I had to reinstall all my programs. I installed Microsoft Office XP and I get the following message when I try to use Outlook "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click on ok to terminate the application" I tried to reinstall the product, but I could not find Outlook on the disk (it is the original MS office XP Pro product) what can I do? I do not want to reinstall all the systems on the disk (I do not want to create a new problem while fixing an ...

? difference between just copying the .pst file, or, export to .pst
hello all. Am using outlook 2000, and obviously would want to backup content, every so often. Can anyone tell me, if there is a difference between just copying the .pst file and saving elsewhere, or, going file > export > to a pst file. Do I get to the same place? a simple copy is so much quicker than waiting for it to export. any advice gratefully received. cheers. -- --------------- Alan Lodge [Tash] tash@gn.apc.org http://tash.gn.apc.org --------------- Copy or use any backup app, much simpler David "msnews.microsoft.com" <tash@gn.apc.org> wrote in message ...

sfo offline error
Hi! I am new at CRM and i have a trouble working from outllok offline. When i press the offline button i do not receive any errors about the process but then i receive the following: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044106. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044106. Source Error: An unhandled exce...

RMS 2.0 and PC Charge
Is anyone using PC Charge Pro with RMS 2.0? I haven't been able to get any answers from Verifone as to certification with RMS 2.0. Does PC Charge Pro support the AVS function in RMS or does it do it itself? I'm changing Merchants and the new one requires using PC Charge Pro. Thanks, TomT Funny thing... I have basically the same question. Our MS VAR told me to check with PCCharge (Verifone) . VeriFone told me "They (MS RMS) test their versions with our software and keep a list of which is compatible. If you are using the newer version of RMS then I would say 5.7.1I SP...