Old mail

I have many users in company, one of them, he has emil-account in outlook
2007, when he log in to computer the emil-account in outklook is missing ( he
gets new outlook ) there is no emil-account,

how can I get his an email back and also the old messages.

(dissappear all messege in an inbox)
0
Rashed (3)

"Rashed" <Rashed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have many users in company, one of them, he has emil-account in outlook
> 2007, when he log in to computer the emil-account in outklook is missing (
> he
> gets new outlook ) there is no emil-account,
>
> how can I get his an email back and also the old messages.
>
> (dissappear all messege in an inbox)

What type of account is it?  IMAP, POP, Exchange?  Which?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)
9/28/2009 11:45:23 AM
we use Exchange,

best regard

Rashed

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> "Rashed" <Rashed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> >I have many users in company, one of them, he has emil-account in outlook
> > 2007, when he log in to computer the emil-account in outklook is missing (
> > he
> > gets new outlook ) there is no emil-account,
> >
> > how can I get his an email back and also the old messages.
> >
> > (dissappear all messege in an inbox)
>
> What type of account is it?  IMAP, POP, Exchange?  Which?
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Rashed (3)

Files in folder Windows.old in Vista
I have installed Ultimate on a Business version and then received the Windows.old folder. I want to delete it but have found same working files in old path than in the new. It appears that Windows updates the working files in both folders. Are they mirrored or copies. I changed the name of one file in old - corresponding file in the new folder received the same name. If I delete files from Windows.old will they be deleted from current folder too? "HBj" <HBj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D90C20-D766-48D2-AA9C-D0FF7097DEBA@microsoft.com... ...

Inserting file in e-mail
I have a w2k computer and every time I go to insert a file in the e-mail it pops the insert file window. I have several other computers with the same operating system and they are able to highlight more then one document at a time, but this computer will only allow me to highlight one document at a time. Any thoughts?? What version of Outlook, what mail format are you using, and are you using Word as your e-mail editor? Doug Metzger wrote: > I have a w2k computer and every time I go to insert a file > in the e-mail it pops the insert file window. I have > several other compu...

Excel Mail Merge
Hi, Was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about my problem. What it is, its that I was imported Addressed from our inhouse systems into an Excel Spreadsheet some of the addresses on the spreadsheet have been deleted out as they are no longer required. I have then went into Microsoft Word to create a mail merge. When I try and open the data source it comes up with an error : Word could not re-establish a DDE connection to Microsoft Excel to complete the current task. has anyone any ideas why this is doing this? If I dont delete anything from the Excel spreadsheet the mail ...

CRM E-mail attachments size limitations
Is there any limitations to attachments when sending out a CRM E-mail from SFO? I am trying to send a 2.5 MB PDF file and get an error and to contact the system administrator message. I have made the change in the registry for attaching files to notes in MSCRM from 5 MB to 10 MB. Would this change allow large attachments to be sent in CRM E-mail from SFO also? -- JDM ...

office 2007 and old office 2003 excel files
I have a desktop pc with Office 2003 and Vista Home premium system. I am getting a new laptop and am purchasing office 2007 home student to install on it. With the laptop I can access shared files from the desktop. However, all my old files were generated by office 2003. Will the office 2007 be able to access and process these old files? Also, can I uninstall office 2003 from my desktop and install the office 2007 on it and use the old files created by office 2003? Thanks. Carl Yes, Excel 2007 can read 2003 files... You can either convert them to the new version by savi...

Opening docs from old versions
In attempting to open a doc created in an ancient version of Word (for Windows, not DOS), I get this message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening by your registry policy setting." What is the registry setting I must change to override this and allow the opening? Thanks. -TedMi Hi Ted, I'm pretty sure this is the KB article you need: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 There are both downloadable reg files and instructions for manual editing...

Question RE: Internet Mail
I have a client who has a new install of SBS2003 that is running Exchange. The default DNS domain setup using the default of SBS is: mydomain.local They have an internet domain (schererelectric.com) that is hosted outside by a hosting provider. Right now, their outlook is doing corporate mail off of exchange. On one of the machines, the outlook configuration has an internet mail connector in addition to the exchange connector. this internet mail connector logs in and retrieves mail from their external mail server. I have two questions: First, If I have the Exchange connector (in outlook)...

Retrieving/opening Outlook express emails from old drive
Hi all, I recently needed to replace the hard drive in my notebook. The old drive is still operational, so I can now using it as an external hard disc. How can I open to read / and save or import all the email folders in Outlook express from this older disc? I'd like to save all those messages to a backup/archive. Thanks, Shayne. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Out...

Sort names and e-mails from one column
Hi Just wondering if any could help me with a problem I have sorting names and e-mails from one column. I have an excel spreadsheet and in column A it has a list of names and e-mail addresses. I need to split them into 2 columns emails in one names in another for importing into another program. Is this possible? The emails are all odd and the names even if this helps. A B C 1. email 2. name 3. email 4. name 5. email 6. name Thx in advance for any help. -- jul3s ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jul3s's Profile: http://www.ex...

Mail Merge Error (R)
Good Morning! When attempting to mail merge through Sales for Outlook Client, I receive an error: "An Error Occurred while trying to perform the mail merge." I would appreciate any input as to why this is happening. Also, is the ability to print a letter while in CRM totally impossible? Mail outs are a big part of our daily function. When I purchased the product, I was told this function was available through CRM. Any help or comments would be appreciated. (sorry for the last posting on this subject - it was not meant to be published) ...

old posts
How can I find a post I made yesterday? Hi, when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user if this helps please click yes, thanks "Eric" wrote: > How can I find a post I made yesterday? I'd use google. Give it enough information (keywords/author/subject): http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100 Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like: http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm Eric wrote:...

Spam mail with blank Sender (From: )
Lately I've been receiving a ton of spam mail where the sender has figured out a way to leave their email address blank. Therefore, I can't use the "Block Sender" option in Outlook because it only allows the blocking of non- blank addresses. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks! Steve I have the same problem, starting Monday last week. I never had spam on this account before and I haven't exposed that email address. I also had spam from a comcast address, my ISP. I'm wondering if someone is using Comcast's email ser...

Changed a pers folder to "Old Stuff" now can't close/del "Old Stu.
When I installed Outlook I ended up with three "Personal Folders" folders. I was able to delete one of them by changing the name and right clicking on the new name. I changed the name of the 2nd and when I tried to delete it I got the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Has anyone had this problem and if so, did they find a solution? What version of Outlook? Try creating a new mail profile - it sounds like yours is corrupt. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

Truncation of text when using mail merge.
I would appreciate any assistance. The text in my excel spreadsheet is being truncated when perfoming a mail merge into Word. I'm running Office 2003. Is there any way I can maintain all the text when performing mail merge? excel limits how much text is displayed Go to your Excel help menu and enter limits I believe 1024 has been the magic number for years. "Macy" wrote: > I would appreciate any assistance. The text in my excel spreadsheet is being > truncated when perfoming a mail merge into Word. I'm running Office 2003. > Is there any way I can mainta...

Outlook 2003 and Mime encoded e-mails messages
I have Outlook 2003 and for some reason I have started to receive some of my e-mail, not all of them what appears to be mime encoded. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone know how to solve this issue? I am using a hosted exchange provider that has not been any help with this one. Thanks! Mike ...

How do I stop incoming mail arriving twice?
Rod T <Rod T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Care to post a message containing enough detail about what you're doing and the version of Outlook you're using that someone stands a chance of answering? -- Brian Tillman Do you have two mailing addresses that both come to your Inbox? Is it possible that people are sending to both addresses? Is it possible that you include some more data than just the subject line? grep Rod T wrote: ...

Incoming mail being routed to junk mail... Help Please!
Hello, we upgraded to a new computer and ported everything over. Everything seemed fine. About 3 weeks later, we realized that we weren't receiving some e-mails. I checked the junk folder and it appears that a ton of e-mails (from contacts that we've received e-mails from in the past w/o any issues) were being routed here. The junk mail setting has always been set to low. Here are the issues we discovered: 1. Some e-mails from previously known contacts were routed to junk mail. 2. Some e-mails from new contacts were routed to junk mail. 2. Some e-mails from previous...

Outlook gets OLD messages again....
How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had deleted. May be your provider restored a backup? -- EDV-Service Marchert [Peter Marchert] --------------------------------------- Homepage: http://www.marchert.de Rufnummernformatierung mit EditNumbers Kontakte per Mausklick mit ContactMaker smerf schrieb: > How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had > deleted. It's 1and1.com.....the girl that answered couldn't do anything but request a sample email from me and promise a call later. This has happened...

How old are you?
I'm trying to work out the age of someone, based on the current date an their date of birth. I've used the YEAR [Year(A1)-Year(B1)] function bu it rounds up? Can anyone help? Thank -- tee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- teeb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51062 Hi teeb With the date of birth in B2 Completed years =IF(B2<=TODAY(),DATEDIF(B2,TODAY(),"Y"),-DATEDIF(TODAY(),B2,"Y")) See also http://www...

how can I get old replaced excel file
I have one A file, suddenly I have go to sav as option & select file B to replace with A I said yes, but my mistake I said yes. Please see how can I get that old A file from back date ? Use the backup copy. If you didn't create a backup last time, make sure that you do next time. In your "Save As" dialogue, "General Options" comes from the Tools option (in Excel 2007). If you didn't create a backup copy yourself, then you are out of luck unless your system (or your IT department if you have one) has created a backup, or unless you sent a cop...

rewrite mail address

Outlook Express Inbox to Windows Mail Inbox
Hi there I got a probelm with my vista Windows mail inbox I was trying to move my old pc OE6 inbox to my new pc Vista Windows Mail inbox.. well is different computer can anybody help please Ask in an OE group or a Vista Mail group. This is neither. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=mi...

live mail wont accept my password/user name--other mail programs d
Unable to send or receive messages for the djd2 account. An incorrect e-mail user name was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account. Server Error: 0x800CCC90 Server Response: -ERR Invalid Backend. Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC91 Protocol: POP3 Port: 110 Secure(SSL): No Use the settings specified by your provider: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=37919&CURRENT_CMD=SEARCH&CONFIGURATION=10...

Exporting mail folders ALWAYS misses out the "receieved" colum..?
Ive tried many file formats when exproting various folders from outlook 2002 but it never includes the ONE column I really need, ie the RECEIEVED column How do I force it to do that? theredoesnt seem o be a way? Thanks Dom Dom <Dom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Ive tried many file formats when exproting various folders from > outlook 2002 but it never includes the ONE column I really need, ie > the RECEIEVED column To what application do you wish to export the data? -- Brian Tillman Hi Brian Thanks. Id be happy to get it into ANY format. Excel, CSV (dos OR WIn) ...

How do I view old appointmens in my calendar.
I'm trying to view old appointments in my calendar but it only shows activity for the past 10 months. How can I see what I did a year ago or more? Are you using autoarchive to clean up the old appointments? If so, you need to open the archive. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...