OL2003 unable to send mail

Hi

In OL2003 when I try to send email I get;

'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The
following recipient(s) could not be reached: ....
None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.'

The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the
router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Regards

0
john6244 (170)

Do you require authentication to send email?
check with your provider.

"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> In OL2003 when I try to send email I get;
>
> 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The
> following recipient(s) could not be reached: ....
> None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.'
>
> The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to
> the
> router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

0
BillR9171 (440)

Unable to access Calander.
Hopefully I can find a solution to this. My Outlook 2007 will not open up. I'll explain from the start. Now my Outlooks functions very well. When I open the application, I can read all the e-mails, view or change my contacts from all my three accounts (including my exchange account), I can see my task that I have. My cell phone can synchronize between Outlook at the cell phone. What happens is when I click on the calendar button, the screen fades and after a while the Top task bar shows that the application is "(Nor Responding)" I have no reason for this to happen so...

"open data source" does not show on mail merge menu
Why does "open data source" not show on the mail merge menu? Publisher 2007 doesn't have this option in the Tools menu, but it is the first item in the merge task pane. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "w-empty" <w-empty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39565783-95F6-4AB4-9559-04E5CB9F6145@microsoft.com... > Why does "open data source" not show on the mail merge menu? "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Publisher 2007 doesn't have this option in the ...

Unable to send email to certain domains
Hello all users in our company can't send emails to some domains, specifically hp.com and yahoo.com addresses. I believe that we can receive from these domains. Can anyone provide me with steps to troubleshoot on Exchange 2000? Emails from the client side get delivery delay notifications: Reporting-MTA: dns;exchange.corp.ads Final-Recipient: rfc822;hpuser@hp.com Action: delayed Status: 4.4.7 Will-Retry-Until: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:26:37 -0600 X-Display-Name: 'hpuser@hp.com' and then the failure: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: hpuser@hp.com' on 22/08...

My emails are returned by system administrator if I send around t.
I have recently installed microsoft Outlook and my emails are recieved and some messages are sent OK, if I do a system test everything is OK. But when I try to send messages to China I have them returned by the system administrator. i too currently have this problem, and i have not found a solution after a full day of searching. None of the updates i have downloaded have done anything. >-----Original Message----- >I have recently installed microsoft Outlook and my emails are recieved and >some messages are sent OK, if I do a system test everything is OK. But when I >tr...

Unable to bring back all results from table with query
For a uni assignment we have a designated query that we have to create. But when I run the query, I get one result returned to me. I should have two returned to me, as I have two records in the Problem table. The SQL is:- SELECT Problem.[Problem Number], User.[User ID], User.[User Name], User.[Job Title], User.Email, User.[Telephone No], Asset.[Asset Code No], Problem.[Problem Description], Problem.[Current Activity Log], Problem.[Solution Description] FROM [User] INNER JOIN ((Asset INNER JOIN Problem ON Asset.[Asset Code No] = Problem.[Asset Code No]) INNER JOIN [Contact Log]...

How to permit a few people to send email to a special domain
Hello, Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Server I'd like to know how I can filter email to a certain domain: Only permitted users should send an email to a certain external domain, how can I set up such a filter ? The situation now allows all users to send email to such a domain which sends sms over Internet and we'd like to restrict all people except a few people to do it. Thanks in advance Frederic ...

How to Change Default Format for E-mail Received Column
Can someone tell me if you can change the format for the "Received" column for all mail folders at one time. Cannot find it in Help or any menus. Don't need the day of the week in current format default but changing it for every folder is very annoying. Thanks RJ ...

Deleted user sending mail
I am running Exchange 2000 in a W2K environment. We have Symantec Enterprise Virus Protection and Symantec Anti Virus Client on all nodes. The situation is that we are receiving email from a user that has been deleted for one year now. All Anti Virus updates are applied to Servers and Clients. This does not seem to be unique to us either. I have called some other collegues that are experiancing a similar problem, any useful information would be greatly appreciated. ...

wedding, unable to attend
Please help in sharing a warm letter of apology directly related to not attending today's wedding due to medical emergency. the bride and gromm are special friends http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=regret -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "billb" <billb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4270D13C-C791-4EC9-AD32-3FE929CCAA69@microsoft.com... > Please help in sharing a warm letter of apology directly related to not > attending today's wedding du...

I am using Windows Live Mail
I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps not sending out emails. Email account does not log me after the ID check. How can I reset the protocal correctly to accept the mail portal? Ask in a vista.mail group, WLM has nothing to do with the Outlook group you posted to "jderr" <jderr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B228D8-DCBF-49BD-9214-EA5E6018A364@microsoft.com... > I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps > not > sending out emails. Email account does not log me after t...

Sending a publication in the body of the email
Could anyone tell me why the publication created as a printed one, it is possible to send by email as an attachment but not inside the email, in the sent box of the outlook appears as sent, but i couldn't received it in my mailbox, when i've tested it. In addition to this, i've tried with other publications, and works ok. Thanks for anyone who could answer this. ...

Junk Mail Filter Doesn't work #2
Hi, XP constantly attempts to update Outlook with a new junk mail filter. It never succeeds. Anyone have this problem and how did you solve it? Thanks. Phil Usually when the update fails, you get a message that tells you a knowledge base to check. Neil "The Mighty Dad" <Dropthisraptor136@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qEcsg.116447$Ce1.15809@dukeread01... > Hi, > > XP constantly attempts to update Outlook with a new junk mail filter. It > never succeeds. Anyone have this problem and how did you solve it? > Thanks. > > Phil > It did...

Unable to add users
Following the instructions on adding a new user, when I get to the Welcome to the user manager dialog box, there is no server listed. I cannot add any users - I have been able to add business types etc but no users. When I attempt to add a user via the web, I get An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator Any idea how to add users? -- Corey R. Bryant http://www.coreybryant.org | http://www.loudcommerce.com Hi Corey: Nice error message eh?? :) On the server you can access MSCRM via the browser? How do you access it, http://ipaddress or http://ser...

unable to transfer order
I have come across this all the time: I have an open sales order with 5 lines of which four are fulfilled and transferred to an invoice. The fifth line is still unfulfilled and stays on the order (along with the 4 fulfilled lines). If I want to cancel the fifth line, I enter the ordered quantity as cancelled quantity and try to transfer the order hoping that the order will now go away as it is completed. The system does not transfer the order and it is still showing as open. We are on Great Plains 8.0 You have to run the Sales Utility remove completed documents. This will move all o...

Deleting junk mail #2
Is there a way of setting up a rule which would delete any mail containing characters from a particular language, say, Japanese? PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > Is there a way of setting up a rule which would delete any mail > containing characters from a particular language, say, Japanese? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman ...

Trouble downloading mail from ISP
I'm trying to reconstruct my system after a crash and I'm having trouble getting my mail downloading to operate as it previously did. Using OL98/WinXP I used to click the Send/Receive button and I would get any new messages from my provider (Juno FWIW) as well as sending any messages that might be in my Out box. Now when I click on the Send/Recieve nothing happens immediately (and I know the server has messages in its Inbox) but I will come back at a later time and I will have new mail in my Outlook Inbox and the server Inbox will be emptied. I must not have something right yet and any...

Unable to move cell selection using keyboard
For unknown reason, I can't move cell selection using the left,right,up,down key scroll lock key ?? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "crapit" <biggercrap@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:umFtFtNfGHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For unknown reason, I can't move cell selection using the > left,right,up,down key > ...

OL2003 Rules
Rule made to move messages from the Global Address List Address Book, on this machine only, move to a specific folder, quit working when Exchange server upgraded to 2003. Deleted and reintitiated the rule. No joy. Similar rules for mail from individual accounts on the GAL work well, but these do not specify movement from an address book. (The idea here is to, instead of filtering messages out of the inbox, filter internal mail out and put that in a priority location) Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. For what version of Outlook? In case of Outlook 2003 have you tried deleting the oa...

Outlook Not sending all of a sudden
Outlook 2007 All of a sudden it is not sending messages. It is receiving them but not sending. I am checking into it with my ISP. Wanted to post it here to see if there might be something I should be looking for in Outlook also. I have not made any changes to Outlook. Thanks Hallpy Holidays. Bob UPDATE!!!! Outlook is sending. It is just not deleting from the Outbox. What is causing this?? Bob "Davet102" wrote: > Outlook 2007 > > All of a sudden it is not sending messages. > > It is receiving them but not sending. > > I am checking into it with ...

5.5 to 2003, troubles with Internet Mail Wizard
I'm install 2003 Exchange as it's described in http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/Exchange/guides/Ex2k3DepGuide/f4e10a4c-ce19-4694-9180-97c04298fe0f.mspx Public folders and mail accounts (private folders) moved succesfully. Now I want to remove old (5.5) server. If i'm shutdown old server i can't send email messages. All over tasks succesfully moved to new server. But I can't run Internet Mail Wizard - an error occured: The selected server fails the following prereqs: Can not have multiple network interface cards configured with separate networks in which IP r...

Where did the Outlook Shortcuts disappear in OL2003?
I recently upgraded my Outlook 2000 to OL 2003 and now I find that my shortcut sidebar has disappeared. How can I get it back, please? /Bo Bo Berglund bo.berglund(at)nospam.telia.com Use the shortcut pane on the navigation bar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsl...

more mail-domains
Hi, I've a exchange 2003 std server running, with 1 fully working mail-domain (domain.uk). Now I've got a 2nd domain (domain.de) and want to receive the mails on the same server, so I can create same e-mail adresses. ex name@domain.uk and name@domain.de, but not for all the users. But when I try to send a mail from outside to this server I get a response like this: "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay" Can someone help me please? Thanks. On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:13:03 -0800, Molly <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I've a exchange 2003 std server...

Exchange 2007
Hi there, please help me. I have Exchchange 2007 (final-tryout) and 4 accepted authoritative domain with 4 email address policies (each domain have one of email address policy). My users has 4 smtp addresses (user@domain1, user@domain2 ...). Default email address policy (priority 1) is domain1. So if I'm trying to an send email from user@domain1, everything is ok. But if I'm trying to send an email from user@domain2 (or domain3 or domain4) that outlook said me something like "You are not authorized to send email as this user". But if I change default email address po...

Limit recipients for external mail but not internal
I'm looking for a way to set a limit on the number of recipients an outbound email can have. However, I don't want to limit the number of recipients a message sent internally can contain. I set the limit on the Message Delivery -> Defaults tab - but this limit also applied to email sent internally. Internal employees sending an email to one of our DL's that had a number of members which was higher than the limit I set would have their message rejected. I checked on our outbound SMTP connector but didn't see anywhere to set a limit there. Any ideas? TIA, - Arron ...

Unable to change custom dates in report
Hello all, Recently I tried to change the custom dates for the "Net Worth over Time" report, and Money Plus would no longer do this. If I click on either the current custom dates or "Customize" in the list of tasks, Money freezes until I press the escape key. I get the same behavior in all of my Money files, so I think it is not data file corruption, but a problem with the application itself. How can this be fixed? TIA, -- Tom http://home.att.net/~tbharvey/ I have the exact same problem. Has only just started happening. Happens with all of my files so it...