OL2003 Calendar: Save as Web Page?

Can one generate an easy automated way of saving personal calender as web page?

(I OL2000 there is a good vbs script available for
automated web page generation from slipstick)
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/webcalpub.htm

As the article states the vba code doesn't work on OL2003.

Are there available any tools or "easy to use tricks" to automatically handle
calendar web page printing from OL2003?
(freeware would be nice :)
Jerri K�mpe
0
nkampe (1)

Setting Up a Resource Calendar
I am a new Exchange Admin. and am looking for information on how to setup a Resource Calendar in Exchange that all users can schedule (ie. conference room). I want this resource to be able to respond to meeting requests and decline conflicts. -- Thanks, justinf Hi Justin You can use the AutoAccept agent, here is a link that will provide you will all the information about setting it up: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/autoaccpt.mspx Hope this helps -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Save sent Items to a share mailbox
Hi all, I have a few users running outlook via exchange. They have there default inbox which they get there email in, then they have another mailbox called approvals, which they have send as permissions. However, when they go to send an email as the approvals account which multiple people share, the copy of the sent item gets stored in there local inbox. Any way of setting it so that only when they send from the approvals account does it store the sent items in that exchange inboxes sent items folder? Thanks in advance, Diego Look into Unisent at www.ivasoft.biz Diego wrote: > Hi all, &...

How to recover excel file that was closed without saving?
I was working in excel and wrongly I closed the excel file without saving the file. I wish to recover my workdone in excel workbook that was closed without saving. Please let me know the steps I need to follow for retrieving my data. Regards, Sorry but it's gone. You cannot recover it after doing what you have stated. Regards Ken................ ""JKhatavkar"" <"JKhatavkar"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FCEA3B3-A7E2-4F46-981C-F22506E7759C@microsoft.com... >I was working in excel and wrongly I closed the ...

Outlook 2002 Calendar
A user somehow moved there Calendar folder from it's original location (Under Outlook Today) to there Contacts folder. The Calendar is now a sub folder of there Contacts folder. From my understanding no user should be allowed to move a Special folder. If I try to move the Calendar folder back it tells me this folder cannot be move becuase it's a special folder. If this is so how did the user move it in the first place and how can I move it back? Thanks ...

Web AP / Scanning AP Invoices
Does anyone have experience with scanning AP invoices and attaching in GP? I saw that someone mentioned Web AP in an earlier post. Anyone using this program? we are gettin ready to implement one where you can enter ap on the web and attach ascanne dimage. It looks awesome. brian@dataresolution.net -- Brian Connell Data Resolution "Debbie" wrote: > Does anyone have experience with scanning AP invoices and attaching in GP? I > saw that someone mentioned Web AP in an earlier post. Anyone using this > program? ...

cash flow calendar prior dated transactions
If the Cash flow calendar in Cash Flow Management is viewed as at specific date (say, 15 May) then all receipts and payments expected to have been made on previous dates are shown on the calendar for 1-14 May and beyond. If this is a cash flow forecast then the forecast should take into account that these transactions have not yet been received (or paid) and roll these forward to at least the current or next day. In other words, if you know you have not received the cash on a specific date last week, there is no point in forecasting that receipt for a week ago as you know full well that...

Installing CRM on 2003 Web Edition
Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 Web Edition. The implementation guide is says it is a supported OS, I am planning on attaching WS03 Web Edition to an SBS 2003 server. I know that the supported configuration has everything on the single SBS box, but I would much rather put some things on other boxes. I am also planning on putting SQL Server on its own box as well. Any comments on this configuration? thanks, Geoff Hi, Beware that SQL Server cannot be installed on a Web Server edition ! -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni...

vba code for saving file
Hi, I want to create a button that save (saveas) the workbook where the filename should be the string thats in cell B2 Anyone? txs One way: Public Sub CommandButton1_Click() Const ERRSTR As String = "File not saved." & _ vbNewLine & vbNewLine Dim fName As String On Error GoTo Handler With ActiveWorkbook fName = .Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").Text If Len(Trim(fName)) = 0 Then _ Err.Raise 32769 If Mid(fName, Len(fName) - 3, 1) <> "." T...

KB973917 Breaking Citrix/Xenapp Web interface
Another report here, KB973917 managed to break all my XenApp Web interfaces with the same errors as reported elsewhere. This needs urgently addressing by MS. The following knowledgebase article addresses your problem. The solution is to reinstall windows server 2003 SP2: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009746 see here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2009746 ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

OWA Page cannot be found
Hello, I am trying to figure out why some messages can't be viewed in OWA. When the user clicks on the message a page comes up that says that the page cannot be found. The message is viewable in Outlook. This happens on any machine, using the same account, trying to get to the same message. We are using SSL for OWA, if that makes a difference. Any thoughts? TIA, Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas <brooksmanas@hotmail.com> wrote: >I am trying to figure out why some messages can't be viewed in OWA. When the >user clicks on the message a page comes up that says that the page canno...

how do i save as a .doc document?
how do I save my file as a .doc? al <al@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > how do I save my file as a .doc? Depending on your version of Publisher, there's an option under File > Save As..., but I doubt that's what you really want to do, as it destroys your layout and formatting. Can you tell us why you want to save as a .doc? Perhaps then we can suggest an alternative solution. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Problems with images from the web flowing through a text box
I copy text and images from the web into a new blank publication. Some times the image I copy fades into the background of the text box and the desired result is to have the image be square in the text box. Any suggestions? Thank you Bring the image to the front. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Evelyn A. trudel" <Evelyn A. trudel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D219D5E-84FE-41DD-9531-610745BADCF9@microsoft.com... >I copy text and images from the web into a new blank publication...

Saving file as test file
When I save an EXCEL file as a text file or as a PRN file, I get a quote " at the beginning and end of each row. Does anyone know how to stop EXCEL from generating these quotes? My rows contain numbers, aplha characters, and spaces. It assumes you want quotes there as separators for whatever program will import them next. Go to www.downloads.com, pick up a copy of NoteTab (free), and use search/replace to get rid of the quotes. You could also do this with Word. "Barbara O'Brien" <Barbara.O'Brien@JPFinancial.com> wrote in message news:ae4f01c436ad$dcfeba60$...

Excel Web Query
I'm attempting to use Web Query to import a Web-based table into Excel in order to perform lookups on the imported data. The reference point is customer number - common to both my Excel sheets and the Web-based table. The problem I have is that the Web-based table is not sorted by customer number, hence I can not use the VLOOKUP function to transfer relevant information from the Web table to the Excel sheet. Yes, I know I can sort the imported table, but the data is dynamic and I'd like the sheet to be up to date with each refresh. That is not possible as the data changes back...

how to code "close without saving"
How can I code a form to close without saving. do not want to even save the autonumber Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Dave In news:6BDC4402-6754-45DE-9A34-761EEE988292@microsoft.com, Dave <dave@accessdatapros> wrote: > How can I code a form to close without saving. do not want to even > save the autonumber > > Any help here will be appreciated. You can undo the form before closing it, to prevent the current record from being saved (assuming that it hasn't been saved already): Me.Undo DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name, acSaveNo (Note that ...

retrieving outlook web access mail using outlook express #2
how do i set up my outlook express to receive and access my outlook web access email account? it's my buisiness mail and i need to add it to my hotmail account in outlook express. PJ Paul <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i set up my outlook express to receive and access > my outlook web access email account? it's my buisiness > mail and i need to add it to my hotmail account in > outlook express. Outlook Web Access is exactly what it says: access to your Exchange server via a web browser. Outlook Express has no concept of that. Besides,...

99% of moneymaking opportunities on the web are useless!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00EA_01C753FD.24CD15C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =20 99% of moneymaking opportunities on the web are useless! "Real Opportunity to Earn $200+ Per Day working from the comfort of your = home... would you be interested?" Just go to this site. http://mycashmker.legitonl.hop.clickbank.net --=20 "Real Opportunity to Earn $200+ Per Day working from the comfort of your = home... would you be interested?" Just go to this site. http://myc...

Entourage calendar keeps adding events
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop I am having a real problem with Entourage....especially calendar. Some events (though not all) are reposting themselves hundreds of times. So say I have John's birthday on 7th Sept it will post hundreds of times. Even when I remove them all (as I have done just now) it will repost every few minutes. Could you tell me what is wrong and how do I stop it? It is obviously clogging up my machine.... On 2010-06-03 10:43:09 -0400, dardun@officeformac.com said: > I am having a real problem with Entour...

Keep getting prompts for a saved pst backup that I lated zipped and deleted original of??
I exported a folder, or perhaps the calendar, a couple of days ago to a pst file backup on my desktop. After closing O2K, I zipped up the file and deleted the original file and took the zip backup home. This is something I've done many times without a hitch. This time around, O2K keeps prompting at odd times during the day for this pst file and when I cancel on the box, it opens up a browse box to travel to the deleted pst file. This is very odd and has never happened to me before. Is there a way to fix this, pls? Thanks. :oD StargateFanFromWork <NoSpam@NoJunk.com> wr...

Question about web service
I have to decide on the appropriate wire protocoal to use when designing an XML web service. the web service i have developed will be deployed inside the corporate firewall, while the clients will be located on both sides of the perimeter. But no additional ports can be opened in the firewall configuration to allow windows to windows native communication. any suhhest the protocols to be used in this application? thx Most web services are handled over http (port 80). Is there a reason you might want to use something else? As a general rule, web services should be platform independent from...

Web Outlook 2002 Locks-up IE 6
We just upgraded to Exchange 2002, and when we access Web Outlook, it locks-up IE. This happens only on some machines. We have run the updates on each machine, but it does not seem to make any difference. Has anyone determined a fix for this? Exchange 2000 or 2003 - there is no 2002? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Burt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | We just upgraded to Exchange 2002, and when we access Web | Outlook, it locks-up IE. This ha...

Remove user calendar
I have a user that wants to remove her personal calendar from displaying and instead automatically open her boss' calendar after Outlook opens. HELP? You can't remove her personal calendar, but if she has rights to open her boss' calendar (not just the calendar thru file | open, but to really open the other mailbox so it shows up in the folder list view), she can view the Outlook toolbar and drag a shortcut to it there. If she can't open the other mailbox, have the boss grant her at least "reviewer" permissions to the root of his/her mailbox folder (outlook today) ...

Import free Big10 Schedules into Outlook and other calendars
One for each of the Big Ten teams..very easy to use and I provide updates as game times/TV coverage change during the course of the season www.bigtenrantandrave.com/Schedules.htm ...

Page formatting #2
I want to format a 17" x 11" page to fold into a 4 page product brochure and don't understand how to set this up in Publisher. Pages 2 and 3 would be mirrors of each other. Pages 1 and 4 would not. -- thanks, jb jb wrote: > I want to format a 17" x 11" page to fold into a 4 page product brochure and > don't understand how to set this up in Publisher. Pages 2 and 3 would be > mirrors of each other. Pages 1 and 4 would not. Which version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org I'm running 2007...