OL2003 + 2 MSN + pop3 need one inbox

Anyone.

PC has XP SP2 + all MS fixes and OL2003 is current with all MS fixes.

There are three email sources/accounts:  2 MSN(http) connectors and one
pop3(Godaddy).

The 2 MSN accounts have those special pst files and each has its own
inbox along with the standard inbox that the pop3 account uses.

I would like just one place for ALL the incoming email to arrive at,
just one place to see whether I've got any new email.  How can this be
done in this configuration???

Is there anywhere that describes in DETAIL how the MSN Connector works,
 how to configure and adjust its operation and what that special pst
files is all about???

Thanks

fred wrote:
> Anyone.
>
> PC has XP SP2 + all MS fixes and OL2003 is current with all MS fixes.
>
> There are three email sources/accounts:  2 MSN(http) connectors and one
> pop3(Godaddy).
>
> The 2 MSN accounts have those special pst files and each has its own
> inbox along with the standard inbox that the pop3 account uses.
>
> I would like just one place for ALL the incoming email to arrive at,
> just one place to see whether I've got any new email.

Is a possible solution to at least the presentation/viewing of all
incoming emails in one place the use of a 'search folder'?
Unfortunatley my understanding is that the scope of a search folder is
only a single pst file and in this case there are three pst files so
that's probably not gonna work,  right???

Alternatively one could place all three inboxes in the favorites.  THEN
would a search folder in favorites have a scope that covers all three
inboxes????

Alternatively is a possibility to use message rules??  I however read
somewhere that one can't do relevant message rules on http(MSN
Connector) account incoming emails??

There's gotta be a way to do this!

Is the only choice to set both MSN accounts to auto forward all
incoming emails to the pop3 account???  That's ugly.

> How can this be
> done in this configuration???
>
> Is there anywhere that describes in DETAIL how the MSN Connector works,
>  how to configure and adjust its operation and what that special pst
> files is all about???

Anyone??

Thanks

On 22 Dec 2005 10:18:46 -0800, "fred" <ron-reaugh@att.net> wrote:

>Anyone.
>
>PC has XP SP2 + all MS fixes and OL2003 is current with all MS fixes.
>
>There are three email sources/accounts:  2 MSN(http) connectors and one
>pop3(Godaddy).
>
>The 2 MSN accounts have those special pst files and each has its own
>inbox along with the standard inbox that the pop3 account uses.
>
>I would like just one place for ALL the incoming email to arrive at,
>just one place to see whether I've got any new email.  How can this be
>done in this configuration???

Can't be done. The POP3 account(s) will always go to one Inbox.
Hotmail or MSN accounts each have their own Inbox. To the best of my
knowledge, rules don't work in Hotmail or MSN accounts, either.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>
Chicago, Illinois, USA

IF AND #2
Could someone please suggest a formula that would go something like ..... If A1 is less than 36 then result =1 else IF A1 is =36 but less than 72 then result =2 etc. Thanks =IF(A1<36,1,IF(OR(A1=36,A1<72),2,"FalseCondition")) You'll be limited to 7 nested functions. Depending on how many more conditions there will be, you may find that making a table and using VLOOKUP will be the way to go. Regards, Paul -- "TeeSee" <bkeanie@glasscellisofab.com> wrote in message news:6bbd0fbc-d667-4e30-99e5-8a58e5d8802a@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Could...

How can I map one screen pixel to Image pixel when the image was showed with StretchDIBits?
hi,all! I used StretchDIBits to show one DIB image in my project.When the image was zoomed in,one dib pixel was corresponding to one screen rectangle.How can I get the exact size of each screen rectangle(I know the sizes may be different)? Thanks for any help! Unfortunately, this is not at all easy in general. You need to know the "transfer function" between the bits, which is difficult to guess at if the pixels of the zoomed image are not an integer multiple of the original. This information is not easily derived. If you allow zomming only in integer multiples, then you know ...

Mail Proxy #2
Dear Sir, I want to have some sort of software that enables me to have a backup from all of the messaages in all accounts of my company's mail boxes. This server or software to be on our company site and to work as mail caching server or not, this is not important, the most important for me is to enable me to have backups of all mails without having to know the password of every account. Is there any software that fit this? What is the best product of this category of software. THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:00:23 +0200, "Mahmoud Metwally" <m.metwally...

names #2
I deleted all the named ranges from my worksheet using te menu Insert --> Name --> Define and then deleting the names in the box. But when I copy a worksheet, it still says "A formula or sheet you want to copy contains the name 'wrn.evaluation', which already exists on the destination worksheet..." How can there still be names left? I thought I deleted them all? Thanks. Dave In an earlier discussion, Jan Karel Pieterse wrote that wrn.newreport gets created when using the report manager. I don't recall ever using the report manager, but I've seen names t...

CScrollBar #2
Hello, I have a dilaog, made with the resource editor, with a custom window in it,. Within the custom window I'm drawing an image. Its possible that this image may be larger than the custom window, so I need scroll bars. Using the Resource editor I added a horizontal and a vertial scroll bar to this dialog. These CScrollBars are to be used with the custom window. I'm able to set the range for the scroll bars properly as well as retrive the value where the scroll box currently is. The problem I'm having is that once a mouse up occurs after dragging the scroll box, ...

comparing from one sheet to another
Hi. I am fairly new to Excel, and am trying to make a workbook to analyze home purchase costs, etc. One thing I want it to do is be able to enter a purchase price on the main sheet, and then compare that price to data on another sheet that has a range of home prices and the title/escrow fees at that price range, and them put the corresponding fee back on the main page. Any idea how I do this? Thanks. Hi have a look at VLOOKUP. See: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Trish" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schri...

I need to create purchase orders
First of, i'd like to say thanks to all those that have helped me in my quest to get our CRM up and running, your help as been well appreciated. Moving on.... I have a lot of products that come from different suppliers. The idea is that an order might contain products that come from more than one supplier. Usually we fax the orders through anyway for each supplier. What would be nice is if I could create a button on the order page that would call a report to show each purchase order for each supplier. That way we can just fax the info individually. Actually even better would b...

List help #2
I am needing to have a list populated with data dependant on the valu chosen in another field. Basically when a person chooses a day of th week I want to have the next field list the times of scheduled event for them to choose one of. I have looked at the help file for how t write a macro for the adding or modifying of data validations but th examples when I put them into the code have errors even when copied an pasted as they appear. I am confused about how to get this to work. would like to avoid using a combo box or other control and would prefe to have it be in the cell directly. An...

Where did the Outlook Shortcuts disappear in OL2003?
I recently upgraded my Outlook 2000 to OL 2003 and now I find that my shortcut sidebar has disappeared. How can I get it back, please? /Bo Bo Berglund bo.berglund(at)nospam.telia.com Use the shortcut pane on the navigation bar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsl...

OL2003 Rules
Rule made to move messages from the Global Address List Address Book, on this machine only, move to a specific folder, quit working when Exchange server upgraded to 2003. Deleted and reintitiated the rule. No joy. Similar rules for mail from individual accounts on the GAL work well, but these do not specify movement from an address book. (The idea here is to, instead of filtering messages out of the inbox, filter internal mail out and put that in a priority location) Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. For what version of Outlook? In case of Outlook 2003 have you tried deleting the oa...

How do you block e mail from everyone except ones in your address
Is there a way to move every e-mail to the deleted files folder who DOES NOT exist in the Address book? I get lots of e-mails with no subjects, and other trash, and can't seem to find a way to only allow users in my address book to get to my in box. I am using Outlook 2000... Any suggestions? -- George... This works great for that: http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=930 "George..." <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A63E3260-8ECB-42AF-91C0-278EFBC0716C@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to move every e-mail to the deleted fi...

POP3 connector to mail enabled public folder
Hi, How can I store messages downloaded by POP3 connector into mail enabled public folder? There are only physical accounts listed in the options. Thanks for any idea, Jan On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:05:58 +0100, "Jan Kucera" <miloush@community.nospam> wrote: >Hi, > How can I store messages downloaded by POP3 connector into mail enabled >public folder? There are only physical accounts listed in the options. > > Thanks for any idea, > Jan If you're talking about the SBS POP3 connector then the sensible answer is to ...

Excel count with 2 conditions
I'm sure this is an easy one for you but I just can't get it to work correctly. I have a spreadsheet that I want to count certain criteria. Example: A B C Name Gender Score Calvin M 3 William M 4 Jessica F 1 Sarah F 3 Bryan M 1 Anna F 3 I need to how many females scored a 3. What would you suggest I use for a formula? =SUMPRODUCT(--(B1:B6="F")*(C1:C6=3)) "janet" wrote: > I'm sure this is an easy...

defrag #2
Exchange 5.5, sp4: I have a co-worker who claims that the Exchange 5.5 priv.edb should be OFFLINE defragged and repaired every 3 months. I disagree with that and wondered what the newsgroups thoughts and comments would be. Is this necessary? and don't you have to have 2 times the disk space of the db? Ours is currently at 59 gig. Nancy Stevens nstevens@tycoint.com I don't believe it is something you have to do. If you are running out of disk space then this is likely to reduce the space used by the database. Exchange reuses the "white space" so extra growth will cont...

OL2003
Does anyone know a solution to my out look problem? I install OL2003 on a P3 750, 256 M of Ram running win2k w/ service pak4 networked w/ Exchange 5.5. I'm now getting an error message that says I'm out of memory or system resources. I can't be! Any answers? What are you trying to do when you get the message? How many programs do you have open? Did you install Outlook 2003 as an upgrade over a previous version of Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outloo...

Can't Insert Clip Art in Excel #2
I can insert Clip Art from the Clip Art gallery in my Excel 2000 spreadsheet -- I get a message telling me to install that function. But, after two complete Office 2000 reinstalls, it still won't work...although it DOES work just fine in Word. I sure would appreciate any ideas. Thanks! ...

Concatenate info from columns into one row.
Hie, can anyone help with the following: COL A COL B COL C COL D Unit 1 Unit 1 3B Unit 1: 3B, 5LH, 6RH Unit 2 Unit 1 5LH Unit 2: 4B, 6LH, 7RH Unit 3 Unit 1 6RH Unit 3: 5B, 4LH, 9RH Unit 4 Unit 2 4B Unit 4 Unit 2 6LH Unit 2 7RH Unit 3 5B Unit 3 4LH Unit 3 9RH Unit 4 What i've got are 4 unique units, each of which have a handing assigned to them. I need to concat...

MX Records #2 #2
I would like to setup an MX record #2 of weigh 20 for another location - not on same domain or even same network. The goal is to hold mail in case that primary MX record / server is down. How do I setup the SECOND server for this setup? Thank you. On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:41:55 -0500, ">>Smith<<" <jjsmith@msn.com> wrote: >I would like to setup an MX record #2 of weigh 20 for another location - not >on same domain or even same network. The goal is to hold mail in case that >primary MX record / server is down. How do I setup the SECOND server for...

Date Subtraction #2
Hi I run Win2K with Excel 2K. I would like to enter a date in a cell (eg Oct-05) and have the preceding 11 cells automatically put the previous months in. Example: In cell A15 = Oct-05 (entered) In cell A14 = Sep-05 (automatically) In cell A13 = Aug-05 (automatically) In cell A12 = Jul-05 (automatically) etc etc etc Is there a formula that can do this? Any help will be much appreciated...thanks ! John On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:34:57 -0800, "John Calder" <JohnCalder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I run Win2K with Excel 2K. > >I would like to ent...

Using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files?
I using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files? It would of course be better if MS allowed users to switch menu languages within the program just as Mac does with its OS and associated software. But since that is not the case, I have had to purchase install the English version of Office 2004 (at great expense both monetarily and memory wise). When I open files already on my computer it always opens them with the "default" version of Office 2004 which is in Japanese. I can't seem to ...

All Day events cover 2 day
When I create an all day event or even an event that covers several days, it looks fine in monthly view if you look at it in a list view it spans over to two days. So when you sync your calendar your pda shows the event as 2 days. The default for an all day event is 12:00 am to 12:00 am is there a style sheet that can be changed to reflect an all day event to be 23 hours and 59 mins. Add the duration field to the view and you'll see they are only 1 day. If they spread over 2 days on the pda, check the time zone settings on the pda. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Out...

Fixed Allocation #2
We have about 40 departments. Currently, we allocate several expense items to these departments based on pre defined percentages. For example: 7130 Telephone is allocated to 40 Departments 7140 Utilities are allocated to 40 departments 7150 Office supplies are allocated to 40 departments. We have about 12 expense accounts that are allocated to the 40 accounts. The percentage table is same for all accounts and is updated once a year. My question is Becauase I have 12 expense accounts that allocated to 40 departments would I need to set up 12 fixed a...

Exchange Calendar #2
If we schedule a meeting, no one can see anything on anyones calendar past 3/31/2004. Is there a setting to change this? ...

need help sorting text by trailing Numbers Value
I am looking for some help sorting a text field (PartNumbers) alphabetically but correctly depending on the value of the ending few charachters if theyre numbers.. Here is some sample data an960pd10 an960pd300 an960pd6 i would like it sorted like this an960pd6 an960pd10 an960pd300 any ideas? Thanks Barry I looks like your values have a fixed length to the left of the numbers. If this is true, you can use the following in the Sorting and Grouping dialog expression: =Left([PartNumbers],7) =Val(Mid([PartNumbers],8)) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP ...

Delayed Delivery
In 2002 I could forward a drafted message with a delay of so many days. It would actually SEND the composed mail to the server which would hold it until the specified date/time of delivery. No worries left for me, I could shut down my pc and leave and it would still get delivered I updated to 2003 (required at work) and tried to do this and it keeps saving the mail in my outbox without sending it to the server... THIS IS BAD. I know you say I should leave my PC on, but I'm not supposed to, but I still need that message delivered at exactly that time... How can I fix this and force it to s...