ofice 2003

I have an error 1335
I am installing office 2003
the file is courupt: A2561405CAB
any solutions
0
anonymous (74723)

In outlook 2003, priority of rules and Junk email
who can tell me, In outlook 2003, which one run first when an email is coming to inbox, rules or Junk email filter? Thank you! :) If there are rules configured and it applies to a junk e-mail the rule will fire but not the JEF. This will be changed in SP1. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Steven" <stevenpass@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OS9tSeOWEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > who can tell me, In outlook 2003, which one run first when...

Disappearing messages on Outlook Ofice XP
One of my customers has a strange problem. Click on the message in the inbox and it pops up into the full frame BUT poof it goes away from the inbox. The same holds true if you print the message. The only way to insure it's continued presence is to save it to another folder such as My Documents. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks in advance. Does your customer have any filtered views set on the Inbox that may be hiding messages -- such as Unread Messages? Or could she be sorting on the Icon column (which can also make messages hard to find)? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Mes...

2003 publisher?
Is there a free program of 2003 publisher I can download to my computer? Sexylady55 wrote: > Is there a free program of 2003 > publisher I can download to my > computer? ==================== No...the free trial has been discontinued for the 2003 version. Maybe you could try the 2007 version? Try the 2007 Microsoft Office system http://us1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx?culture=en-US (scroll down to: Microsoft� Office Publisher 2007 -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Not...

Cannot open 2003 Excel .xls file named Power Gas Details.xls
I opened this file today and added some formating of columns, etc and some numbers to the spread sheet. I saved it. I tried to reopen later and got error messages 1) Excel cannot open the file. It may be write only or encripted (I did not deliberately set a pass word or encript?), 2) Excel cannot open this file, I don't know why as it did earlier? I have previously downloaded vewiers from Microsoft with the understanding that these viewers would be able to open old spread sheets or other older items in previous versions of Excel. I not have Excel 2003 and have been using for a long ...

Moving Public folders from 2000 server to new 2003 exchange server
Hello there: I was wondering if you can use the move command under exchange tasks to move the Public folders as well as the calendar etc to the new 2003 exchange server. I have moved all the mailboxes without incident to the new exchange server but don't know how to go about moving the final public folders, calendar etc. Can you please give me some insite. Rebecca Go to the properties of the public folder in Exchange System manager and use the replication tab to add the new server in. You can do it as a two step process - add new in then wait for replication to occur and then...

Outlook 2003-this one is stumping the experts!
I posted back on Dec. 6 or so with this problem, and I'm reading several other with the same problem. You respond to an e-mail (or occassionally when writing a new one) in Outlook 2003. Hit the send button. In outbox, message shows sent date "none" and there is no way to send. You can reopen, send again, etc. It's stuck in the in-box. I had business contact manager installed and uninstalled it. This problem cropped up after I uninstalled business contact manager. HELP! On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:56:33 -0800, "Kenc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Single Exchange 2003 Server for Windows 2003 parent and child doma
What is the recommended configuration for a single Exchange 2003 Server to provide mail service for both a parent and child domain--other than the obvious, 'Purchase an Exchange 2003 Server license for the child domain'? Exchange 2003 (SP1) is hosted in the parent domain. Is it possible to have users in the child domain attached to Exchange mailboxes in the parent domain? I've been taking steps to attempt this, but haven't been successful. I ran Exchange setup with the /domainprep switch on the child domain controller, and installed Exchange system management tools (patc...

Outlook 2003 Spam Fighting Problem
I'm having problems getting the spam filters to work properly in Outlook 2003. I have multiple e-mail accounts set up in Outlook with e-mail being redirected to folders with the Rules/Alerts command. The problem is that the Rules seem to be redirecting e-mail to folders after the spam filter does its thing. So, nothing is being filtered as spam (even though I have mail domains listed as Blocked Senders). I would like to get this working feature working properly. The alternative is switching to Thunderbird which I don't want to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Installed O...

How do I insert an Equation in Ofice 2007?
How do I insert an Equation in Ofice 2007? -- SantistaS In PowerPoint, select the "Insert" tab, click "Object" button, locate and select "Microsoft Equation 3.0" and click OK button. - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html "DC" <nobody@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C718DC14-6443-4F0C-A192-9E9874AA19FB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert an Equation in Ofice 2007? > -- > SantistaS "DC" <nobody@hotmail.com>...

Access 2003 to Excel 2003 Q's
Hello! I have a form which uses the .copyfromrecordset method to populate a set of rows in an Excel template from a query. Then the Excel template is saved as a new .xls file. Two issues: 1) After the Excel template is populated and saved as a new file, when you subsequently open the new file the workbook is hidden. How do I make the workbook visible after the data is inserted into the Excel file? 2) Within the rows I'm populating with the .copyfromrecordset method I need one of the cells in each row to contain a simple formula. I tried faking Excel and sending the string "=...

Unread count on "Deleted items" (2003)
Is there any way to prevent the display of unread item count next to the "Deleted Items" folder? I'm forever deleting stuff without reading it, only to have to go into "Deleted Items" in order to turn off the "unread" state. -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk Not that I know of. Have you tried Right clicking the Deleted Items folder and using the Mark all as Read button? It's fast. -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au My suggested settings for Outlook 2003 ...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Outlook 2003
We have a small office of just six users who are all on Office 2003. When the Message settings on a message are set to an Importance of Low or High, the recipient gets the message with a Normal Importance. The same thing is happening with the sensitivity settings. However, when using my personal laptop, these settings work on both sending and receiving, using the same network connection as the machines in the office. Any ideas? ...

Mail Merge in Pub 2003
I'm creating a mail merge of about 400 records. All in the same city and state. I can't find in help where I can have this info copied or repeated or where I can issue a command to add the city and state to the whole dB. Or do I have to type the same city and same state over 400 times? Publisher 2003 on Win XP box. Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Roy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I'm creating a mail merge of about 400 records. All in the same city > and state. I can't find in help where I can ha...

Exchange 2003 SP1 sant Junk Mail in Outlook 2003
Hi Are there any connection between Exc. 2003 and the junkmail settings in Outlook 2003? My problem is, that the Junk mail settings in Outlook is set to No automatic filtering, and still, e-mails is found in the Junk mail folder. Even mails from my own organization, that of cource is not junk. The blacklist is empty. Can any one offer some assistance ? regards Lars Do you have Intelligent Message Filtering turned on? (Check Global Settings | Message Delivery | Intelligent Message Filtering tab and also on SMTP Virtual Server properties - different locations depending on whether you...

How Do I give Service Admin Rights to a user in Exchange 2003
I am using Ericsson Mobile Organisor Ver 5, after installing the push connector, i am not able to add a user in that, the client is using windows 2003 AD and exchange 2003, What rights are to be given to the user in push connector like we give in exchange 5.5 as service admin rights On exchange 5.5 it is running perfectly fine Kindly HElp !!! Rahul Rahul, Please read the following technet article, maybe this will help you. Technet article : 823018 -- With Kind regards, Erwin van Workum Alkum Solutions Email : Erwin@alkum.nl "Rahul" wrote: > I am using Ericsson Mob...

ofice 2003
I have an error 1335 I am installing office 2003 the file is courupt: A2561405CAB any solutions ...

Sync Issues: Outlook 2003
Every time that I start Outlook 2003(cached mode), I receive a message in a folder called Sync Issues (which I assume was created because I upgraded my Exchange2000 account). Until now, I've never had any messages show up in this folder, but now it happens every time with a message similar to this: 13:39:51 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 13:39:51 Synchronizing Mailbox 'DougV' 13:39:51 Synchronizing Hierarchy 13:39:52 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox' 13:39:52 Downloading from server 'shrs- exchange2.shrs.nt.pitt.edu' 13:39:52 1 view(s)/form(s...

Reduced Functionality Mode
I have Adobe InDesign but occasionally get Publisher files that someone wants me to look at or suggest changes. If I get the trial software, when it reverts to the "reduced functionality mode", will I still be able to open existing Publisher files? Will I be able to save to other formats without editing? Thanks for you help. Basically you won't be able to do much of anything once the trial period is over. In reduced-functionality mode, programs function similarly to a viewer. When a program is running in reduced-functionality mode, many menu items are unavailable (dimmed),...

How can I import *.eml files into Outlook 2003?
--------_3FA3577646380428B768_MULTIPART_ALTERNATIVE_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have some *.eml files, I want to import them into Outlook 003. How can I do this? -- Chen Liu-qing QQ:125613318 --------_3FA3577646380428B768_MULTIPART_ALTERNATIVE_ Content-Type: text/html; charset="GB2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=GB2312"> <META content=...

Exchange 2003 + Out 2K3 with connector Pop 3
I have one server windows 2003 with exchange 2003. I have xx pc with windows Xp pro and Outlook 2003. When i send a mail i choose when account send my mail, if a mail for toto@wanadoo.fr i use a pop account, and if i send a mail for user exchange i choose exchange account. But i have a problem when i send a mail with email address and exchange account, i choose a pop account for send mail, but a exchange account does not receive this mails. And when i have choose a exchange account for send this mail, the mails cannot send whis this account. what solution ?? Thank you GARREC Yann ygar...

Outlook 2003 Autocorrect
I got stuck in a situation yesterday with trying to get the autocorrect feature to work in Outlook 2003 using Outlook as the e-mail editor. When creating an ASCII text message it worked perfectly however the minute I attempted to use a HTML formatted message autocorrect simply did not function. Does anyone know if this is the expected behavoir or if I am looking at some kind of error? I couldn't find very much information on the autocorrect feature other than "click here". Thanks in advance Sean ...

URLs not working in Oulook 2003
When I click on a URL contained in an e mail opened by Outlook 2003, I immediately get the message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions placed on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.' Up until about a week ago there was no problem, and I haven't changed anything. Using the 'repair Outlook' facility just deleted my profile, so I had to recreate it. Urls work perfectly well if I use Otlook Express to open e mail. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Steve Hague. Steve Hague wrote: > When I click on a URL contained in an e...

Outlook 2003 Tracking Tab
I have several users who create an appointment and select invitees. When the invitees choose accept, reject or tentative, the results is not appearing on the tracking tab. Then, the same people, occasionally, one or two of the invitees will have their results appear but not all. Why is this happening? ...

Access 2003 and XP
Access '97 users are having problems working in XP operationg system. If you apply the reference library "fix" for the '97 users..then the 2003 users start having problems working in XP. Has anyone has this problem? -- Good Lookin' Out! Your application should be split into a front-end (containing the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules) and a back-end (containing the tables). Only the back-end should be on the server: each user should have his/her own copy of the front-end on their hard drive. In that way, one user's setup won't impact another&...