Offline Sync #2

When i use my Outlook in a different country from the UK,
it stops my offline folders working.

To get them to sync again i have to reconfigure the
offline settings and this happens everytime i come back
to the UK.

I Have had this problem on two different machines now and
con not find the setting to stop, any ideas?
0
anonymous (74717)

Investment type #2
Is it possible to change the investment type of a security? Not directly. But see this: http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=81 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49a801c42bfa...

Sync Phone Calls
Is it possible to sync CRM phone calls in SFO with the Outlook Calendar? In other words, can a user of SFO create a Phone Call select a time and a date, then see this scheduled phone call in the Outlook Calendar Not with the out of the box functionality. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:09:07 -0800, "robm" <robm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Is it possible to sync CRM phone calls in SFO with the Outlook Calendar? In other words, can a user of SFO create a Phone Ca...

2 inbox, 2 sent items problem
Hello I have this strange problem in my Microsoft outlook - I have two inbox, 2 sent items, actually everything is twice. The main problem is that when email arrives the notification does not work (it is set/enabled to do). Hence to know if an email has arrived I have to everytime click on the Inbox which then shows that email had arrived some few hours early. Does any one have any solution for this please. My PC is connected to server and Exchange server is used for mail. The systems support fellow does not have a clue even though he created my account. Thank you Gina GINA wrote: > ...

Excel opens 2 copies of the file... #2
Thanks for your help -- johnnyra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- johnnyrad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=573 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27288 ...

outlook keeps saying offline how to get over this problem?
I can not get Microsoft office outlook to open keeps saying that cannot open offline and that I can not get on line connection with it even though my internet was on line. I need this to sync my mobile urgently so anyone got any ideas????? PLEASE!! ...

Kit And Back Order #2
I am in a situation where I have a kit item on a Sales Order for a quantity of 20. I will only ship complete kits out. My inventory levels will only allow me to ship 10 kits right know. GP will let me do all 20 or none right know. It would be ideal to get 10 to invoice and 10 to go into the back order field. I am looking for away to make this work. I have reviewed the MBS Professional Tool for Partial Kit Transfers but that fell well short of what is being asked. Modules that are in the installation that might come in are SOP,Inventory, and Manufacturing. I looked at Quick Mo's in ...

CRM mail issues #2
A CRM client has been having a sporadic issue with sending emails from CRM. Every so often they will receive a message that an email has bounced. Usually it pertains to relaying was denied. Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [70.89.46.173] They also seem to be having the same issues when sending emails from CRM that they go directly to the recipients SPAM folder in outlook. Any thoughts on this? Thanks, -Rick M. ...

printing checks #2
Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get it to work. Help! This is driving me crazy! Thx,Nessa See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "nessa" <gabblam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0b6101c38461$a60d27c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. > Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be > printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get > it to work....

offline cache mode GPO
Good afternoon, I have configured outlook 2003 and exchange 2003 for 150 users. I enabled offline cache mode and forced an automatic send/receive every 5 minutes. Since this decreasing user's performance I would like to disable "every X minutes" and enable the send/receive action on close Outlook. Does anybody knows the GPO or registry setting for this? I already have the OUTL11.adm loaded. kr dimi You will need to use the Custom Maintenance Wizard for this -- Screen 17, Send/receive Settings. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - J...

Offline [WP]
Offline Address Book is not updating? Not sure where to look for trouble. Advise Please. Thank you In news:5AD2EF80-C2A1-486B-885F-8DE749CD4836@microsoft.com, WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Offline Address Book is not updating? > > Not sure where to look for trouble. > > Advise Please. > > Thank you Exact error messages, wherever you see them, would help. Otherwise, see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/97fa2c4a-7408-41ba-a665-1104d0895fa7.aspx or google. have you done a rebuild? see if anything here helps: http://su...

exchange 2003 sp1 to sp2 #2
Hi All: I'm getting ready to upgrade our existing 2003 Exchange Server (SP1) to SP2. This is running on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server box. Is this service pack a pretty straighforward installation? Is it fast to run? Do I need to stop any services before running it or stop the Exchange server somehow? We have a relatively small network, 130 users. There are no mobile device, like Blackberries, that we use with the Exchange server and no Outlook Web Access (yet). So, its just a very simple setup. We just have Outlook 2003 desktop clients and not much else other than calendars. Should...

Missing Transactions #2
Hi, When I update my transactions after downloading from the web site some of the old transactions start missing. I have to check and update the acount register to get the balance same. Why is it happening like this? Once downloaded should I reconcile so that they would not miss or how should I do? -- Chanikya ...

PST PAssword Recovery #2
Dear All , How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003. If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link. Kishore Dear Kishore have a look on this sites: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp http://www.lostpassword.com/outlook.htm http://www.mapilab.com/office/password_recovery/ Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Notebooks: Public SyncTool http://www.publicshareware.com "Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uNOCy5odHHA.5044@TK2MSFTNGP05.p...

0x80070005 "do not have permissions" in offline mode
I switched a user called Richard over to a new server all was ok. But, he is using a dial-up VPN. He also uses offline mode and he has cached mode selected. After the migration when he was on the new server he was getting the error number. 0x80070005 "do not have permissions" when he hit send and receive. But when he changed Outlook to Online all was ok. He wasn't getting that error when he hit send and receive. Does anyone know what would cause this? All research I have done says that it is an access issue, or a service pack, windows update issue. I don't think...

Outlook Live #2
I have a hotmail plus account (not msn) and I recently signed up for Outlook Live however is won't let me download the software, it give me this meesage No membership found You must sign up before you can install these features. To sign up or for more information, go to http://join.msn.com. Message 10002 Thanks. begin 666 trans1p.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end Angelo Gioia <angelo_gioia@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a hotmail plus account (not msn) and I recently signed up for > ...

Offline Files
IS there a size limitation for Offlien Files for Windows XP? We have users trying to Offline over 7.5GBS of files, but we get corrupted csc databse, and we need to constantly reset it. Thanks Can you put eight cars in a one-car garage or four feet into a shoe? BillVAS wrote: > IS there a size limitation for Offlien Files for Windows XP? > > We have users trying to Offline over 7.5GBS of files, but we get corrupted > csc databse, and we need to constantly reset it. > > Thanks Well I'm just wondering why all that data needs to be offline? Russ --...

Advanced Budget #2
All, I cannot switch back to advanced budget. I have spent MANY hours setting up my accounts (new file) again following a debt reduction planner failure which I could not recover from. This is another story! As a result, I decided to start using the advanced budget with my newly organized and fresh file! I entered all the data and then chose to save the budget and revert to the essential budget. I decided it didn't quite have the detail I wanted so I went to switch back and it just won't do it. I have tried all the usual remedies 1) Repair money file. No broken records 2...

How to compair 2-spreadsheets & find mis-matching cells ?
I need to compair 2 very complicated spread sheets and find the cells that do not match. Can anyone tell me a way to do this? The cells contain text and numbers. Thanks for any help on this. Chip has lots of good stuff to COMPARE worksheets. See www.cpearson.com -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Will" <Will@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:%w4Ne.20029$Oy2.8128@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... >I need to compair 2 very complicated spread sheets and find the cells that >do not match. > > Can anyone tell me a way to do t...

Export Macro #2
I have some date on a page. I want to have a cell where the user ca enter a name. Then a macro to export the sheet as a .txt file with th name that they entered in the cell. Hope that was clear enough Thanks Ray:confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com With no error checking to make sure that there's something legal in that cell and that you specified a valid folder/filename: Option Explicit Sub testme03() ActiveSheet.Copy 'to a new workboo...

Delayed Messages #2
I have several Outlook Exchange clients that don't seem to have any new messages until they happen to click on a folder. Then, BAM! they have new messages - with some being a number of hours delayed. The workaround seems to be a computer restart, but is there a fix for this? Thank you m P.S. This is a re-post. I goofed on my server properties earlier ...

easy sync process?
I need the ability to export contact data out of MSCRM to a cvs file. Data will be updated/changed in the cvs file and need to be sync'd back with MSCRM 3.0. Is there an easy process or ideas that anyone has? Thx. There are several options available to you that will help you achieve what you're looking for. Most of the tools provided with Microsoft CRM (Data Import and the Data Migration Framework) are best suited to one-time migrations, but there are several third-party products available such as: Scribe (http://www.scribesoft.com/mscrm.asp) c360 (http://www.c360.com/ImportM...

Problem with Sync to Google Calendar
I’m having a minor problem when I sync my Outlook 2007 calendar with my Google calendar. I can’t tell whether the problem is in Outlook, Google or the Google Calendar Sync utility (v0.9.3.5). I don’t know if this matters but my Google calendar pre-dates my use of Outlook. I’ve been using Google Calendar for over a year but just started using Outlook in the past couple of months. (Still an Outlook newbie.) I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. I had a recurring event on my Google calendar for 10AM-12PM every Tuesday in May, 2010. That synced to Outlook with no problem...

2 identical Mutual funds
I have 2 AXP New Dimensions mutual funds. One of them is a normal taxable fund and the other one an IRA. How do I set them up to be able to update both of them on line? Now if I put them both in one account or each one in a separate account and enter the fund symbol INNDX on the second one I get the message that the symbol already exists. I like to keep both funds separate since the are taxed differently. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, EADBLU wrote: >I have 2 AXP New Dimensions mutual funds. One of them is >a normal taxable fund and the other one an IRA. >...

Outlook 2003 "OFFLINE" issue.
Hi, Since we upgraded the Exchange 2003 to SP2, some of our users encountered an issue where their Outlook client 2003 were "Offline" by itself. The users need to manually uncheck the "Work Offline" to reconnect the server. As far as i know, if there is a network issue, it should be "Disconnected", I did simulate this by unplug the network cable. Is there any issue with SP2 ? Please help... Thanks. Rgrds, Zul I am having the same problem. At first I thought it was a windows thing with a SID and the domain but now I think it is Outlook and some problem...

Error Downloading OffLine Address Book from Exchange Server 2000 in Outlook 2003
Hi, I am posting this message in the hope that somebody will be able to assist me with an issue that my users are experiencing. Currently when my users are attemptting to download the 'Offline Address Book' from within Outlook 2003 SP1 from our Exchange server which is running Exchange 2000 Server with Service Pack 3 installed. They get the following error message when using their mailbox in non-cached mode: An error occured while opening the Microsoft Exchange offline address book on the Exchange server When they do the following command combination: Tools - Send/Receive - Downl...