off line messages

my outlook 2000 which syncs to exchange when i am
connected to the LAN does not appear to be downloading the
latest aavailable messages. when i go to view messags off
line the last message is from two weeks ago.

is there a setting that i  am misssing?

0
anonymous (74725)

Converting Excel table with multi-line cells into Access DB
Hello ~ I need to export a MSWord table to an Access table. The original Word table contains multiple lines of text in each cell, separated with carriage-return(line return). .. I would like to retain these multiple lines within in each destination field in Access or Excel I have the following structure in my Word table: Column1: PhotoID (alphanumeric,single line) Column2: Image of the photos(jpeg/bmp) Column3: Description(text, multiline) Column4: Code#(alphanumeric, single line) Column5: Notes(text, multiline) In short, how do you tranfer those multi-line cells(with carriage-return...

Line Spacing and Line Justification
I am a Publisher novice. On a blank page I pasted a PowerPoint Presentation slide. Below the slide I drew a line and copied that same line multiple times. How do I make the spacing between theses lines of equal ditance? How do I align these lines so that they are basically at the same starting point on the left side of the page? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Regards, Mercury The best way would be to create guidelines. Select your created line, while holding the ctrl, (the cursor will turn into a + sign) pull the copy to the next guideline. If you go the copy route, ...

Messages stuck in Local Delivery queue
There are a few messages stuck in the Local Delivery queue of the Default SMTP Virtual Server. There is no indication of anything wrong by looking at the Event Logs. Many people report that they can receive mail, yet there are these messages stuck in the queue. Could certain mailboxes be corrupt ? thanks Possibly..any antivirus running on the server? "chrism" <chris@no_spam> wrote in message news:Oab2F$gOFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > There are a few messages stuck in the Local Delivery queue of the Default > SMTP Virtual Server. > > There is no ind...

deleting messages ???
All of a sudden I am unable to delete any thing from Outlook Express 6. No matter how I try to do it and what ever file I try to delete the message from it just does nothing at all. When I click on the message and hit delete it just ignores the command. -- Later Gator Herb (Chip) & Roxanne Deleted Items is probably corrupt. In the off chance that you are keeping messages you want to save in Deleted Items, (a garbage pail), move them to a local folder you create and then do the following. Tools | Options | Maintenance | Store Folder will reveal the location of you...

Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom The way it comes up now is: Worker George Tom Non Worker Bill Tom The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report. Thanks for your help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/2...

Entourage re-syncs ALL messages from yahoo mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Help! Once in a while, during the Send/Receive, it grabs ALL 2,000+ messages from my Yahoomail box, which duplicates almost all the messages already in my Entourage mail, and I can't make it stop once it starts. This wastes up to an hour of my time. I've noticed that coincidentally, my Yahoo mail is also open in a browser when this happens. How can i prevent this? Anyone help please! In article <59b6f971.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, gracekeys@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10....

Step Line Charts
Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vertical. Hi Carrie, You Will need some form of extra data to get excel to create a step chart. Take a look at these methods. (http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm) Carrie wrote: > Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vert...

Formula Error Message
Is there a way to not have the formula error message DIV/0! display in a cell and still keep the formula? If the formula is, e.g., =a1/b1 change it to =IF(B1=0,"",A1/B1) On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:01:03 -0800, Chambersteacher <Chambersteacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to not have the formula error message DIV/0! display in a cell >and still keep the formula? ...

What are the different types of messages are available in VC++/MFC
Hai, What are the different types of messages are available in VC++/MFC Thank you Bye. All types. Tom "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142595959.289754.229100@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hai, > > What are the different types of messages are available in VC++/MFC > > > > Thank you > > Bye. > ...

Message Recovery/Reconstruction from E00 Journal Files
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to recover or rebuild a single message from an old E00 transaction log file? I have a backup of E00 files that have long since been committed, but we are looking to recover just one particular message that would have been contained in one of the transaction logs from that time. Thanks, Innes On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:20:04 -0800, Innes(NZ) <Innes(NZ)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if it is possible to recover or rebuild a single message >from an old E00 transaction log file? I have a backup of E00 files that have ...

Outlook 2003 Error message #2
I am receiving the following error message when I open outlook. "The procedure ebtry point? create@fork@io@@UA_N_N@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library foundation.dll The banners says: WMS ST Notif Window 000010D* 000017EC: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found All of a sudden I'm getting this same pop-up, though I have Outlook 2002. Have you gotten any answers yet? >-----Original Message----- >I am receiving the following error message when I open >outlook. "The procedure ebtry point? >create@fork@io@@UA_N_N@Z could not be located in the >d...

Selecting multiple messages
I am unable to use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple files in Outlook. This also affects selecting files in My Computer, but I can use the keys to select areas and non adjacent areas in Word and Excel. Any suggestions on how to overcome this please? "Claire" <Claire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E612A9C-AB86-430F-A323-445122C63B1E@microsoft.com... >I am unable to use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple files in > Outlook. This also affects selecting files in My Computer, but I can use > the > keys to select...

Error message in Money
Hi, I have been using Microsoft Money Deluxe OEM 2004 for many years now, but over the last week I get the window that there has been a problem and Money needs to close. The options are to send an error report or close. You can still work on Money and save changes in the background, but I cannot seem to shift it. I have... Repaired my Money file using MS Money Uninstalled and reinstalled MS Money Recovered my backup file Restarted the PC on several occaisions. Has anyone else had this problem and can advise me what to do? Howard, In microsoft.public.money, howardrlaw@googlemail.com wrot...

How to Send out a Form Letter Message
I have an invitation to an event, the subject and body of which will be reused with a sentence or two of personalization at the top. How do I save and reuse the same subject and text body? The easiest method would be to first compose your a-mail message, completing as many common fields as possible for your form letter. The choose File | Save As. Select the .oft file type and give it a name and location. I like to stick these on my desktop personally. Then all you need to do to send your "form" letter is double click on the .oft file as needed. The .oft will open with all the ...

NDR message returned on outbound mail through relay server
Hi all, I have just configured a Windows 2000 SMTP relay for a client of mine. All inbound mail which is relayed to an Exchange 5.5 Server is delivered without problems, but if I configure the outbound mail to be relayed through the SMTP relay server all messages are returned with below NDR: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.domain.dk Received-From-MTA: dns;exchserver.domain.com Arrival-Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:27:57 +0100 Final-Recipient: rfc822;user@domain.dk Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 Outbound port 25/TCP traffic has been allowed in the firewall, and the SMTP relay server has been configu...

Line colors in a bargraph
ColorNum and m_Array are set before entry which works fine except for all bars are outlined in black which is not a major problem, but would like to eliminate. How do I draw the line in the code below a different color than the bars? Below is a snip from my BarChart() routine: CBrush BlackBrush(RGB(10,10,10)); CBrush CyanBrush(RGB(1,39,229)); CBrush MagentaBrush(RGB(176,4,174)); CBrush YellowBrush(RGB(187,176,3)); CBrush GrayBrush(RGB(230,230,230)); if (m_Array.GetSize()) { // ***** THE PROBLEM IS HERE WHERE I WOULD LIKE THE DRAWN LINE TO BE LIGHT GRAY ***** MemDC.Sele...

Message Undeliverable
We recently migrated to Outlook 2003. In previous versions, we had Outlook set to notify a user that their mailbox was full (50MB) when they tried to send an e-mail. In Outlook 2003, it lets them send the e-mail but then returns an undeliverable message (and the user then has to retype in all of the addresses). Is there a setting somehwere in the client that can change this back so they are notified of a full mailbox before the e-mail is sent? Thanks ... Paul ...

NNTP Bridge gives error when sending messages with multiple newsgroups selected
Whenever I send a message in a Microsoft Answers newsgroup using the NNTP Bridge, it gives the following error: Unable to send or receive messages for the Microsoft Answers account. Windows Live Mail could not post your message. Subject 'Power Options not turning off the display' Server Error: 411 Server Response: 411 No such newsgroup exists. Server: '127.0.0.1' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCCA9 Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Secure(SSL): No I do not have this problem with the msnews.microsoft.com newsgroups, so I am guessing it has something to do wit...

operation cannot be performed -- error message
I have a new computer with Money 2003 Std on it. When I upgraded my old Money 2002 file I now get the error message "this operation cannot be performed". This message comes at various times, and I click OK (3x) then it goes away and acts normally. I think it might have to do with budgets and tracking spending, but I can't go into that area of Money either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Money, I have used SuperSalvage to repair my file, and nothing has helped. Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions? Thanks. Wow! It looks like I have a lot of work to do. I gues...

OWA - Hangs "Loading" Inbox
2 of our OWA servers have recently stopped functioning. The login appears ok and the interface starts to load, but the fonts are wrong (times new roman is shown) and the inbox doesn't load at all, showing "Loading..." I've searched the forums/web and can see many people had the same issue, but have found no fixes that work. "Error on Page" Line: 56 Char: 1 Error: Object expected. Any suggestions or help really will be gratefully received. Thanks I had this same issue except one of my owa boxes would work and the other one didn't. I don't have a KB ar...

Please help me .... (CListCtrl multi-line column)
Dear all, I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data displayed in the control contains multiple lines. By default, the control displays the multiple-line text in a single line. In the multiple-line text, it uses "\r\n" (CR-LF). How can I set the column of CListCtrl to display the column text in multiple line like the data cell in Excel? -- Kathy This is the nearest i can find. Hope it helps http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ "Kathy" wrote: > Dear all, > > I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data di...

How do you find out who received your out of office message?
I'm trying to see if there's anyway to find "sent" out of office responses/messages, and who received them and when. users would have no record, other than messages that arrived while it was enabled, but the administrator could look in the exchange logs. -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-S...

transferring Outllok messages from one PC to another/portable HD
I learned a long time agon about OE and its storage folders so it was ewasy to move OE files from one PC to another or to a portable Hard Drive for storage. However I cannot work out how to transfer OUTLOOK messages and their files/folders from a PC to any other/portable HD! Is there a storage folder somewhere that I can't find? "Oracle" <Oracle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4F0F80F-8056-47E7-B9B4-084B754FA8BF@microsoft.com... > I learned a long time agon about OE and its storage folders so it was > ewasy > to move OE files fr...

Line chart with value on the line
Hi, I have implement a line chart by thousands of data rows for a stock. Now I want to show values on 10 particular points with the lable E.g, one extra column for displaying the label. TradeDate Ticker Close Label 04/01/1999 1234 63.67 05/01/1999 1234 63 06/01/1999 1234 63 Mr. A buy 07/01/1999 1234 67.33 08/01/1999 1234 68.33 11/01/1999 1234 68.67 Mr. B buy Does anyone teach me how to do this ?? thanks Ginola "Ginola" <ginola@fake.email.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fdc1aa6.8209734@msnews.microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have implement a line chart b...

HTML code appears in body of messages