OExp how to auto delete OLD files from deleted folder

Are there additional mail rules that I can load that will
auto delete old deleted messages? I want to delete
anything over 90 days old that is in my deleted items
folder......?

Thanks,
Matthew
0
dikini49 (4)

File recovery
i had a major problem and have retrived my files back form that problem. all the files have the correct file extenion and name. but when i attempt to open word trys to convert the file and can't ends up a boxes. publisher closes and access and exel also have difficulty paul Did you re-install Office after that major problem? If that doesn't help, post back with the operating system, version of Office, and anything you have tried to resolve the issue. -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "parrug" <parrug@discussions.mi...

auto open message
Here is what I would like: Open the Excel file and the first thing I would see is a message box that tells me what is located in cell u12 Thanks pcor You can use a macro: Option Explicit Sub Auto_Open() msgbox thisworkbook.worksheets("Sheet9999").range("u12").text End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm pcor wrote: > > Here is what I would like: Open the Excel file and the first thing I would > see is a message box that tells me what is located in cell u12 ...

auto delete
How do i add music files to my mp3 player without deleting the files already on the device? On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:24:01 -0800, oliviat <oliviat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do i add music files to my mp3 player without deleting the files already >on the device? I don't know of any reason existing files would be deleted, unless the device was already full ? WMP shouldn't do that... You can often (with many MP3 players) drag the files to it using windows explorer as most MP3 players appear as a removable USB stick. HTH Cheers - Neil ----------...

Auto Accept Agent Errors
Hi Everyone, I am running the Auto Accept Agent on an Exchange 2003 w/SP1. I have about 10 resource mailboxes registered, and it had been working fine for almost a year now. Starting last week, the Agent stopped proccessing any new appointments, and is logging the following error about 8 times a second in the Application Log: -------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Auto Accept Agent Event Category: None Event ID: 4097 Date: 10/25/2005 Time: 8:44:08 AM User: N/A Computer: ODIN Description: Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed. T...

Delete "Open Recent Database" List
How can I delete the list of Open Recent Database that appears when I statt ACCESS? Some of them are files which no longer exist. Thanks. On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:28:00 -0700, cuig <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I delete the list of Open Recent Database that appears when I statt >ACCESS? > >Some of them are files which no longer exist. > >Thanks. > They don't do any harm but if they annoy you, use Tools...Options... General to set the Recently Used Files to zero. Close and open Access and set it back to the desired number (or leave it at...

Find Message that was auto-archived
Hello, How can I find a message that I sent a year ago and has been auto-archived. Thanks in advance. JP jfp2@verizon.net open the archive.pst using file, open, outlook data file and use advanced find to search the archive pst. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 &qu...

Auto Number
I have Excel 2000 and was wondering if antone could tell me how to set up an auto number feature in column A... any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Steve "Steve", Basically you need a macro. If you've never used one, start with Tools >> Macro >> Record New Macro. The name should default to Macro1. Make sure "Store Macro In" is set to "This Workbook" and click OK. The Stop Recording toolbar should appear (if it doesn't, use View >> Toolbars). Click the Stop button. Press ALT+F8, highlight Macro1, click Edit. Replac...

error when sending public folders hierarchy !
Dear all , i'm having problem when i'm trying to send hierarchy from server A to server B public folders and i get the following error : The microsoft exchange Information store service could not find the specified object ID no: c1041722 ESM Also from event log -- > Application i get when i start the information store the following : Error -2147221233 reading property 0x67480014 on object type tbtOwningFolders from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (ServerA)". Any Ideas ? Thanks! ...

File is too big...
Hello, I have a report that I am going to run every morning that has a lot of formulas. The document 800kb so before I e- mail it I copy and Paste special to get rid of all of the formulas. Even though I have done this the document size stays the same. I do this with a few other reports so I find it a bit strange. I have even completely emptied the report of all numbers and checked the size, still 800kb??? I have pasted everything then into note pad and a lot of weird stuff showed up. Any ideas? Thx, Denise try this and save to a different name to test. Sub DeleteUnused() &...

password in pst file
Hello Everyone: Anyone know how to remove a password from a PST file? Any pointer us greatly appreciated. TIA D I wasn't aware you could password-protect a .pst file within Outlook itself. The issue with be with it being protected by the operating system. The way to get to it is to log into the PC under an admin account and change the properties of the .pst file in question to allow everyone to view it - or change the password (if it's just a matter of having forgotten.). "D Mechanic" <davel11@rogers.com> wrote in message news:453901c39f2e$c2212550$7d02280a@phx...

The old "Component Gallery"
From VC6, where has it gone? I havent't found anything like that in VS 2005. I dont mean the COM objects. http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/bok_0672312417/elementLinks/01fig25.gif http://www.informit.com/library/content.aspx?b=Visual_C_PlusPlus&seqNum=24 Hans Hans-J. Ude <news@s237965939.online.de> wrote in news:qq6lv5p0h0l9c1j6jab62mn5jl03u64hlj@4ax.com: > From VC6, where has it gone? I havent't found anything like that in VS > 2005. I dont mean the COM objects. > Ask yourself two questions: 1) Is the feature related to native MFC develop...

Unable to open Money 2005 Standard edition created file in 06 Prem
I'm unable to open my mny file created using Money Standard Edition 2005 with my new software, Money Premium Edition, 2006 Money 2006 PREMIUM crashes when I try to open the old file, how can i retrieve the old data into 2006 premium? Please help In microsoft.public.money, Navs wrote: >I'm unable to open my mny file created using Money Standard Edition 2005 with >my new software, Money Premium Edition, 2006 > >Money 2006 PREMIUM crashes when I try to open the old file, how can i >retrieve the old data into 2006 premium? Any error message? If you have a *.m14 fil...

Comparing and Deleting rows
I have two spreadsheets. One table has these fields: Computer | Date The other is like this: Computer | Last Used The problem is that the two lists are different, but some computer exist in both. The first list is a complete list, the second one is subset of the first. How do I extract rows that are common into a separate table -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingCommon -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have two spreadsheets. > > One table has these fields: > > Computer | Date > &g...

Linking Mailbox Calendars to Public Folder Calendars
Here is the scenario. We have two calendars setup under Public Folders for users to reserve conference rooms. If a user sends out a meeting request via their email, they have to also go down to the public folder calendar and reserve the room. If a meeting is rescheduled, they have to make sure they update the reservation on the Public Folder calendar. I'd like to combine those steps into one. When a user creates a meeting request is there a way to have that meeting show up under the PF calendar? And if the meeting has to be rescheduled, the public folder calendar would show the chan...

Deletion from Outbox
I tried to send an email with an attachment that was too large. It never sent but is still in my outbox trying to send. When I attempt to delete the email, nothing happens, it stays there. Is there something else I need to do to get rid of this message? Thanks in advance! Adam <oranskeer90@yahoo.com> wrote: > I tried to send an email with an attachment that was too > large. It never sent but is still in my outbox trying to > send. When I attempt to delete the email, nothing happens, > it stays there. Is there something else I need to do to > get rid of this message? ...

Auto update disappeared??
Any idea as to why the auto update in Money 2003, Portfolio has disappeared? Reloaded the program. Using XP. ...

corrupt log file?
can someone please help with this? i have a store whose log file (.ldf file) which has grown out of control. the database size is 1.2gb and the log file is 560mb. i am trying to switch to a new pc but this seems to be causing issues and i can not create the database on the new machine from the backup as recommended. does anyone have an idea of how to fix this log growth problem? Thanks, Jim Jim, The log growth problem is most probably coz of the "Recovery Model", please right click on the DB then Properties|Options then change the recovery model from "Full" t...

emergency-hyperlink to another file in the same folder
I want to do hyperlink to another file in the same folder. I want t transfer this folder to another computer, so I need the hyperlink t include only the address to the folder and not to include all the path could I do it? thanks : -- ditzafa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ditzafar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2947 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49749 Right click on the hyperlink and select Edit hyperlink. Make sure the Address filed contains only the filename. As ...

Deleting duplicate entries #5
Hi everyone, I have a list with several thousand numbers (cancer morphology codes, many repeats) with their corresponding text name in the adjacent column. How can I delete all the repeats in the worksheet and be left with one of each number? Example...This is what I have now (no header column, data sorted by Column A, ascending values) A B 1 8001 xxxxxx 2 8001 xxxxxx 3 8002 yyyyyy 4 8002 yyyyyy 5 8002 yyyyyy 6 8003 zzzzzz 7 8003 zzzzzz and this is what I would like to end up with... A B 1 8001 xxxxxx 2 8...

Auto fill day after date is entered?
Can this be done? I want to enter a date on a form and have the proper day appear in the next box after it. Should I create a calendertable? Suggestions? TIA -- Logo On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:47:01 -0700, Logo <Logo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can this be done? I want to enter a date on a form and have the proper day >appear in the next box after it. Should I create a calendertable? >Suggestions? TIA The day, as in Monday or Tuesday? You don't even need a separate textbox (though you can have one if you wish); if you set the Format property of ...

Open csv file in Excel XP
Hi I am opening a csv file in Excel XP and it opens the file with only one column Opening the same file in Excel Office 2000 i works up correctly It also open up the csv file correctly in Excel XP if I chose to import external data Why does not Excel XP open an comma formatted file, csv correctly Hi, What are your default delimiters set at? mine is tab, so I have to change it to comma. try double- checking this. jeff >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I am opening a csv file in Excel XP and it opens the file with only one column! >Opening the same file in Excel Office...

Lost my files
Hello, My laptop dropped and suddenly all my documents were gone! Trash can files are still there... Any suggestions on how to retrieve the files? Thanks! Erik Fuyu wrote: > My laptop dropped and suddenly all my documents were gone! Trash > can files are still there... > Any suggestions on how to retrieve the files? I believe you are not giving all of the story. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Do a search on Google for retrieving deleted files. I'm suprised on...

OExp how to auto delete OLD files from deleted folder
Are there additional mail rules that I can load that will auto delete old deleted messages? I want to delete anything over 90 days old that is in my deleted items folder......? Thanks, Matthew ...

Changing the dpi setting when saving a file as a jpg
does anyone know how to change the dpi setting from 150 to 300 when saving a publisher file as a jpg? In order to send your work to a printer they need at least a 300 dpi setting in order to reproduce the quality - how can I change the setting? Thanks, Lisette Hi Lisette (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || does anyone know how to change the dpi setting from 150 || to 300 when saving a publisher file as a jpg? In order || to send your work to a printer they need at least a 300 || dpi setting in order to reproduce the quality - how can I || change th...

How do I shut off making a backup copy of a file when I save in E.
We have a shared worksheet that many people access and make changes to. Every time someone saves the file, Excel creates a backup copy of the file in the folder. How do I shut that feature off? options button on the save screen Choose File>Save As At the top right of the Save dialog box, click the Tools button Select General Options Remove the check mark from 'Always create backup' Click OK, click Save Click Yes, to replace the existing file. kboley2004 wrote: > We have a shared worksheet that many people access and make changes to. > Every time someone saves the file...