OE removing information

I've started using Outlook Express at home and sent
Contacts from my Outlook at my office.  outlook Express
at home has deleted all the contact information:  "OE
removed access to the following unsafe attachments in
your mail".
What gives?  How do I stop it?
All my contacts from my office system should be on my
home Outlook.  What's any easy way to send them?
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Hit forward on the message w/the attachment, and open the file from there,
without hitting send on the forwarded message.

Note -
This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different
program, despite its similar name..

You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an
Outlook Express news group.

Try posting in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac for OE for Macintosh

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

Levering White wrote:
> I've started using Outlook Express at home and sent
> Contacts from my Outlook at my office.  outlook Express
> at home has deleted all the contact information:  "OE
> removed access to the following unsafe attachments in
> your mail".
> What gives?  How do I stop it?
> All my contacts from my office system should be on my
> home Outlook.  What's any easy way to send them?
> Thanks.

0
lanwench (7567)

Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon?
i Folks, Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon. Thnaks Kittu We will have more details when we get a look at the product. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "kittu" <abburi.krishna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135317834.292744.41530@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >i Folks, > Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and > solomon. > > Thnaks > Kittu > ...

How to search multiple worksheets in a workbook for information?
Let's say I have a workbook containing multiple worksheets, each a separate materials requisition. I want to find out when (and details) I last ordered a particular item. Other than selecting each worksheet one at a time and then using "find," is there a search that would look through all the worksheets in that particular workbook? Download Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind. You can find it here: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ medic2816 wrote: > > Let's say I have a workbook containing multiple worksheets, each a separate > materials requisition. I want to fi...

removing problem emails
How do I remove a problem email from Outlook? The email in question keeps locking up Outlook faster than I can attempt to delete it. Do you have the preview pane on? If so, turn it off before trying to delete the problem message. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "kirky" <kirky@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:06a701c35c90$4baa8be0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I remove a problem email from Outlook? The email > in question keeps locking up Outlook faster than I can > ...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

Remove all spaces in Macro
Can I change the code below so that it would auto-remove whenever there are spaces and don't have to run macro everytime? I think can code somthing to the change event of the worksheet, how to modify? Sub RemoveAllSpaces() **Application.ScreenUpdating = False **Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Range("A14:A50").SpecialCells(xlConstants).Replace What:=Chr(32), _ Replacement:="", _ LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, MatchCase:=True **Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic **Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub what is the meaning of...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

remove duplicates except blanks
is it possible to have a macro that removes duplicates except blanks in a column? jat It is not a problem, but we need more information. Which column do you want to compare, should both entries be deleted? Regards, Per "jat" <jat@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:D6C4A7E1-B4AE-4FD6-8E44-A6C1FE212595@microsoft.com... > is it possible to have a macro that removes duplicates except blanks in a > column? > > jat > With data in ColA try the below macro which will use ColB as a helper column... Sub Macro1() Columns(1...

Want to remove/disable/re-map shortcut key to the help files
I want to be able to either uninstall or disable the help from opening in Excel as eveytime I press F1 by miss-take the help files open which makes my computer hang for about 5mins while they load. I have looked under Add/Remove programmes and then clicked on the modity section but there isnt any option for removing them. If this cant be done is it possable to remap the shourtcut key to somthing else so that I dont keep hitting it. Im using Office 2000 btw Thanks in advance, Middle --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Maybe you could a line or two to your personal.xls (...

removing inactive payroll deduction codes
Hello; If you inactivate a payroll deduction code, can you "remove/hide" it form the lists so that it is not chosen for processing? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

how to remove the page break lines in a spread sheet,
Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without page break lines. I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this view and now i am stuck there. Click on View and then choose Normal. "gypsie g" wrote: > Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without > page break lines. I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break > because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this > view and no...

remove to-do list in outlook 2007
Is there a way to remove the to-do list in tasks? everytime i open outlook i have to click on tasks to see my tasks, in 2003 outlook remembers my last selection but not in 2007 No, there isn't an option to do that, but as it happens I've just = written a little VBA code that might help. Do you want to try it out? = See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/vbabasics.htm if you're new to VBA.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Ad...

Removing visio
Hello: I'm having a problem removing visio from my computer. I uninstalled the software from my computer but still see components that belong to visio under add/remove list; example: "CAD drawing and Display", "Block diagrams help", "Callouts and connectors", etc. These names appear under add/remove list but do not do anything; when I click on any one of them I don't see the usual change/remove button. The only info I see is the frequency of use. I checked the registry to try to remove them manually, but the entry doesn't even appear there. Nothing fr...

OL2000 removed from Outbox
One account in my office, when sending email messages that DO NOT get delivered due to a communication problem, recieves a message in the Inbox rather than having the message remain in his Outbox. The failed message is moved to the Sent box, even though it was not delivered. I can't find a setting for how Outlook hadles these. Any suggestions? ...

CRM 1.2 Lead Topic
I've been recently playing with CRM 1.2 on a W2k3 test server to get an insight before implementing it - upon demonstrating it to a few people, when creating a new lead I was asked what the Topic field was, as it was required before closing the form. What exactly is the intended use of the Topic field? I then tried editting the form and removing the property for it to be required - but it hasn't had an effect. I've got the update roll ups on, but at the client machine it was still required to be entered, but when viewing the form again, it is not required - how long/why has...

Removing permissions of Deleted objects
I am running Exchange 2003 and am trying to remove some deleted users permissions from the Org level of Exchange in the ESM. When I try to delete the SID's, EMS generates a message saying that the rights are being inherited. Does anyone know where I could find this, seems to me I am at the top level. I have checked delegation and the objects do not show up there. In Security\advanced of the Org object they are listed as being inherited, but I can't find them anywhere else. Any idea's out there? They are just appearing as sid's as they are old user objects that have...

Remove menu from MDI control
I'm using VC++ 6.0 on WinXP. With an MDI control, how do I remove the menu (file, print, help, etc)? I don't want it to show in the application at all. -karen In resource editor, you can remove it from all the menus that have it. For MDI, it will appear in more than one menu. The number depends upon the number of doctemplates in your application. If you want to remove the entire menubar, see the following article in MSDN: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;131368 -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "karen" <nothing@nospam.com>...

Email addresses include trailing "(E-mail)"
Hi, We use Microsoft Outlook 2000, and Exchange Server 5.5. When I select email recipients out of contacts, the name always gets suffixed with the text "(E-mail)". For example, if the file as name is "John Doe", then Outlook will always use "John Doe (E-mail)" when I send an email. Is there a way to stop Outlook from appending this extra text? (Note - we use Exchange solely for email, not for faxing etc. So if there is an Exchange setting, that would be fine also.) Thanks, Peter ...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

Removing space
How do I delete spaces at the beginning of a cell for the whol column?:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Manually...... In an adjacent column enter =TRIM(cellref). Double-click on the fill-handle at bottom right of this cell and it will replicate down as far as data in the original column. When happy with the results, Copy the column with the TRIM formula and paste special>values(in place). Then delete original column. VBA Macro.......... Sub TRIM_EXTRA_SPACES() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection If (Not IsEmpty(cell)) And _ ...

Using automation to remove items from a drawing
I have a group enclosed in a shape - the "enclosing" shapes part of the group. I want to take the group and ungroup them. After ungrouping I want to select the "enclosing" shape and delete it or move it or whatever.. Is there any way to use automation to select this enclosing shape? That is, any way besides iteratively moving and checking that I am "inisde" the shape? Thanks There are several ways to handle this, depending on what you want to do. 1) Before a shape is ungrouped you can cache the list of its contained shapes. such as: Public Sub UngroupSelect...

Problem when removing GetDlgItem
Hello, all. I've been handed an old code base, written using VC++ 1.52C and MFC. I'm trying to clean it up and one of the things I'm trying to do is to get rid of GetDlgItem as Joseph Newcomer advises. Today I ran into a problem. I added controls for two listboxes c_BaselineLB and c_TargetLB. I replaced all the listbox pointers uses in the code and got the following error only when I tried to use AddString() or SetItemData() with the controls. All other uses of the controls are fine. error C2662: 'SetItemData' : cannot convert 'this' pointer from 'const c...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...

OE 6
I have saved OE6 .dbx folders and .eml extensions to a USB storage device. My question is: How do I open .eml EMAIL, and restore the .dbx folders to view saved messages? On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:46:06 -0700, MR ZAG wrote: > I have saved OE6 .dbx folders and .eml extensions to a USB storage device. My > question is: How do I open .eml EMAIL, and restore the .dbx folders to view > saved messages? Which has what to do with Windows Live Mail? WLM doesn't use .dbx files, and I've left MSOE behind. -- Norman ~Oh Lord, why have you come ~To Konnyu, with the Lion...

VBA
1. I want to write VBA code for - check if a cell has value - "N/A" and change the value of that cell to 0. 2. Check if the cell is empty and if it is go to the next row. Thanks in advance. "dipsy" <dipsydoodleray@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:02ed01c365cd$b8ee9390$a601280a@phx.gbl... > 1. I want to write VBA code for - check if a cell has > value - "N/A" and change the value of that cell to 0. > If ActiveCell.Value = CVErr(xlErrNA) Then ActiveCell.Value = 0 End If > 2. Check if the cell is empty and if it is go to ...

How to remove link from number
I copy and paste my credit card info into a spreadsheet so I can track my expenses, when I paste the data in the dollar amounts show up as links. How can I remove the link and just have them dollar amounts thanks in advance Can you paste each value directly into the formulabar? Or you could remove the hyperlinks after you paste. Select the range to fix Hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE) hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window) type this and hit enter: selection.hyperlinks.delete Then back to excel to check it out. Just Me wrote: > > I copy and paste my credit card info into a s...