oe error 0x800c012f

I cannot receive and send emails in Outlook Express! There are no
tasks in the progress window. But there is an error: 0x800c012f. What
does it mean?

Hi -

This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different
program, despite its similar name..

You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an
Outlook Express news group.

Try posting in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac for OE for Macintosh

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

Jasc wrote:
> I cannot receive and send emails in Outlook Express! There are no
> tasks in the progress window. But there is an error: 0x800c012f. What
> does it mean?

0
lanwench (7566)

Outlook Express error.
About 2 months ago my computer was hit with the Blaster virus/worm and since then my email stop working. I went to symantec website to download the tool to remove the Balster worm, but everytime i tried to use OE 6.0 it give me this error message: A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server. (Account:'xxxxxx', SMTP erver: 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx', Error Number: 0x800ccc15). I research on the web, it tells me to uninstall the TCP/Ip stack and reinstall it(ripping???). I am not so computer literate, Can one of you computer guru point me the way on how to d...

error in my code need help plzzzz
hi again im having a bit of a problem, when i try to execute this code i get a error with the fourth line highlighted in yellow, Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() UserForm1.Hide Sheets("workings").Select Range("B18").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("B20").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("B22").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("B24").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("B26").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("B30").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("H18").Select Selection.ClearContents Range...

Integration Manager 10.0 error message
Would anyone know the cause if this error? This fixed assets integration ran with no problem last month. "Integration < > is not ready to run due to the following problems: Source queries are not ready to execute. Query < > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:" ------ and nothing is listed! Thanks for any help offerred. Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to remap the source file. Thanks, VJ On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Would anyone know the cause if t...

Error 360 (0x80042428) DPM 2010
I posted 24 hours ago and don't see the post, so reposting... When I try to create a protection group in DPM 2010, I am getting the following error: Error 360: The operation failed due to a virtual disk service error Error details: Unknown error (0x80042428) Recommended action: Retry the operation. I have read and tried several suggestions around error 360 including rebooting, restarting virtual disc service, making sure disk in storage pool is using GUID Partition Table, etc. None of these suggestions have an effect. I have also tried only adding local discs to the prote...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

Bluetooth Card error
Hi All Recently ,i have done something about the bluetooth develepment,now i have some problems,when i initial the Hci layer,the program throwout initial error :card error,it means not found the memory card,i don't know why,please tell me the answer? I develep the bluethooth in Pocket PC with VC++. The machine is Intermec Hmm, recently you "have done something" and "the program" "throwout" initial error "card error" None of that means anything to anyone but you which makes it difficult to help you. What did you do re...

Error
Hi Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. We get these error msgs regularly and want to know how to find what is causing it. Also KB article 268831 discusses this but only for Exchange 2000. Is it the same solution for Exchange 2003.?? The event msgs are Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 04/03/04 Time: 4:35:31 PM User: N/A Computer: APOLLO Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (APOLLO)". Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport: Function n...

LDAP Recurrent Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5AFD7.24E2F410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! On My Exchange Server Enterprise 2003 Server an LDAP error is logged = EACH HOUR. It's alway about a failed modification over an object that = does not exists. Here is an example Log: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Error 25015. Failed to install.....because of system error: 0x80131107
Error 25015. Failed to install assembly 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.dll' because of system error: 0x80131107 I know I posted a thread below this one, but I need help on this too. I just need .NET Framework v2.0, so I tried to get it and at the end of install I got the error message above, and help? -- oblivion92 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oblivion92's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156398.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-...

error messege
please can anyone tell me how to fix this. An error occurred trying to initialize internal data for the newsgroup 'Bulk Mail' on the account 'Hotmail'. just started since i downloaded updates. ...

error on save with Access 2002
Access cannot save changes to dependant OLE object. (Direct translation of the Spanish error message) When trying to save record that has a field linked to a .pdf file. It works on Access 2K and not for Access 2K2 users Translation of error message continues: You have no permissions to write to log where object is stored or log is locked by another user Any idea how to fix this? ...

ODBC
Hello everybody, I need access an external database via a sql statement with two parameters but my routine return run-time error -3142-; the same sql, without parameters, runs perfectly. Someone help me? Thanks in advance. My routine is : Dim conAHE As Connection, WS As Workspace, DOC As Recordset, miaQuery As QueryDef Set WS = CreateWorkspace("ODBCWorkspace", "admin", "", dbUseODBC) Set conAHE = WS.OpenConnection("AHE", dbDriverNoPrompt, True, "ODBC;DATABASE=AHE_STD;UID=sa;PWD=;DNS=AHE") Set miaQuery =...

Authentication Error after CRM Rebuild
We had to rebuild our CRM 3.0 server, and after installing SQL 2005 & CRM and restoring the databases, we are now getting an authentication error in the browser. Note that the original AD security groups in AD were accidentally deleted. Also, we tried to re-associate the databases with CRM through Deployment Manager but the Server Manager part is not displayed. We made sure we were logged in with the CRM installation credentials Any thoughts about how we can get past this? Thanks Yes, 1) Uninstall CRM 2) Run the Redeployment Wizard (on the DVD, Redeployment folder) -- this will do ...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

Excel 2003 giving annoying "Send/Don't Send" error when closing
I am accessing an instance of Excel 2003 through a Codegear C++ program I'm writing. The code looks something like this (not that it really matters all that much): TExcelApplication* ea = new TExcelApplication(this); ea->Connect(); ExcelWorkbookPtr ewbPtr = ea->get_ActiveWorkbook(); // do stuff... ewbPtr.Release(); delete ea; ea = 0; I can connect to Excel and write to it just fine. However, when I try to disconnect from it and close/delete the Excel application instance, I get an annoying Excel error message that says, "Excel has encountered a problem and...

Outlook Sync Error!!!
Hi All, We are having trouble going offline with CRM Server by using the Outlook Client. System objects such as “Notes”, “Activities”, "Contacts", etc. are download without error but once the system starts to pull Opportunities I get the following error on my local computer. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error occurred during Offline Synchronization. Try going offline again, or restart Microsoft Outlook. saInsert failed for entity 'Opportunity', batchRows=99 with exception System.Data.SqlClient.Sq...

Error message
Hello, I am in need of help. I recently uninstalled McAfee Virus Scan Professional and installed McAfee Security Suite 7.0. Now, each time I open Outlook 2002 SP-1 I get the following error message: The Add in C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\vso\outscan.dll could not be installed or loaded. Unable to load outscan.dll. You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file. I am able to open Outlook and send & receive email. What do I need to do to correct the error? I have tried running the Detect and Repair with no luck. Thanks for your assistance, lj It looks li...

Error when assigning a Custom Entity to a Security Role
I'm trying out a Titan VPC. I created a custom entity. When I try to assign it to a role, I get an error message (Error, contact your System Administrator). Anyone has an idea of why this happens? It sounds like a bug... Hi Piri, I tried my VPC [Running 4.0.7219.10] and I could not reproduce any error. I crated a custom entity, added a few attributes, saved and published it. I then created a new security role, then set the perms on the custom entity for that role. (Assuming this is what you meant by assigning it to a role.) I assigned several users to this custom role, and did ...

error -10660
I've just installed Office 2004 on a new iMac with 10.3.6. When I double click an Office document, the following error pops up immediatly: The operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurred (error code -10660). If I have the application running and then double click an item, it opens fine. Double clicking a document from another application properly opens that application. I've uninstalled & reinstalled Office. I've checked for updates and all is up to date. Any ideas? Thanks, David Hi David, Select the Document that is giving you this error. Control+Cli...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

SBS 2003, MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store, Error: -1102 Warning
Hi all, I have event warning on the SBS 2003 - MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store. It is only warning but it will nice to have some explanation. Thank you, The log: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 30/03/2005 Time: 3:36:35 p.m. User: N/A Computer: MYSERVER Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MYSERVER)". Function name or description of problem: Restrict/SetSearchCriteria Error: -1102 Warning: fail to apply search optimization to folder (FID 2-45000A) Retrying withou...

KRNL386.exe error
When I attempt to create new email I get this message..system will send the 1st email, but anything after that i get the message and then the computer hangs up and I cant get out of it without cutting power...this just started this morning. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0001:0000663d. register blah blah blah THANKS!!!!! Lee Anne lafuller@ci.martinsville.va.us ...

Macro Recording Error
Word 2003 (11.8313.8221) SP3 I have run into a (apparently) random, but recurring error while recording macros: The macro records without a Sub line, displays fine in the editor, but crashes Word when I click inside the editor window. Any thoughts? Error Info: AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 11.0.8313.0 AppStamp:4a793d83 ModName: vbe6.dll ModVer: 6.5.10.40 ModStamp:48a4b5d6 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00075b00 ...

Error sending emails
Hi Exchange 2003 on sbs2003. Users when send emails, get this sort of message; Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: ......... Sent: 09/08/2004 09:33 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@somedomain.com on 09/08/2004 09:38 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <theicebox.com #5.5.0 smtp;530 authentication required - for help go to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html> Any idea where the problem lies? Thanks Regards ...

File error: data loss possible
hi, I get such a kind of error communicate while opening a workbook. (tha is free translation from my native language, so it might not be a ver accurate translation) When I look at file I can't see any data loss. If I lose the wrokboo and reopen it, the error is still there. But, when I open, save an reopen - it's ok. So I opened and saved and seemed to be ok. What a surprise when afte some VBA formating task and saving it again with a different name afte opening it I have found error again. Any ideas what's going on? Regards, Micha -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFo...