OE deletes all attachments as unsafe

Since I switched to OE 6.0 all messages I that have
attachments have a mesage that says "OE has removed access
to the following unsafe attachements in your mail, etc"

This is happening for ALL messages that have an
attachment.  Can you provide me with advice, or settings
that will allow attachments?

Regards
Crippled in Iowa
0
anonymous (74721)

Next time,post in an Outlook Express group - this group is for the support
of Outlook from Microsoft Office.  Outlook Express is a part of Internet
Explorer.

Having said that, Tools->Options->Security.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, New2outlook asked:

| Since I switched to OE 6.0 all messages I that have
| attachments have a mesage that says "OE has removed access
| to the following unsafe attachements in your mail, etc"
|
| This is happening for ALL messages that have an
| attachment.  Can you provide me with advice, or settings
| that will allow attachments?
|
| Regards
| Crippled in Iowa

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Deleting an email

how can i forward an e-mail as an attachment?
just loaded outlook 2003 on windows xp. the older version of outlook i could go to "message" and click "forward as attachment". withthe new version i can't find this option. Create a new message , in the attachment drag-down menu, select Item... "sparks" <sparks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D0BEE2B-AF03-495D-BD92-289051D1DC80@microsoft.com... > just loaded outlook 2003 on windows xp. the older version of outlook i could > go to "message" and click "forward as attachment". withthe new version i > ...

Outlook 2003
I've noticed that attachments look different in Outlook 2003 than they did in XP when composing messages. In XP, they did not appear inthe message, but under the subject line. Now they look to be embedded in the messae like they do in Outlook Express. Any idea how to change this back? Thanks Change your message format. Plain text = attachments below the message. Rich Text = attachments in the body. HTML = attachments in the header. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, al...

#Deleted

Automatically Delete records from Recordset
I wrote a macro to populate a text box on a form (continuous records) with the contents of a directory by modifying the Access Help example of "FileSearch." However, I want to populate the text box only with files that *don't* already exist in the underlying query. I keep getting a run-time error of "No current record" (No. 3021) when the macro gets to the "rst. delete" line. Any way around this, or any way to modify the macro to automatically delete a new record if it already exists? Code is below: Query Name: qryGeneral Field Name: file Text Box: ...

Messages 'stuck' in outbox. Cant delete, send or receive
Hi, I had an email message in the outbox which was too large and taking ages to send so I opened it and deleted some attachments and clicked send again. Now I can't do anything with outlook- I can't send or receive emails nor can I delete any messages or move any messages to different folders Can anyone help me?! Thanks Nicola Since you didn't mention version, here is one idea for Outlook 2000. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195922 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:216a901c45aa5$00fd9920$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, &g...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

How to delete chart

Attachments #72
I cannot see attachments that are knowingly attached to incoming messages. I can only save the attachment after opening the message. The paperclip does not show up at the inbox. ...

Delete blank Last page

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

How can a control be deleted?
I copied a web page to an Excel spreadsheet. When I pasted the material, two drop down lists came with the paste. i kept everyhting I wnated but could not delete the controls. There must be a way to do this. Thanks, Bill Tasker Show the Control Toolbox toolbar. click the design mode icon select a combobox(?) and hit delete repeat as necessary Toggle out of design mode. Bill Tasker wrote: > > I copied a web page to an Excel spreadsheet. When I pasted the material, two > drop down lists came with the paste. i kept everyhting I wnated but could not > delete the controls. Ther...

Filtering or deleting multiple rows
I'm not exactly a new user, but this is the first time in a while that I've had to apply this knowledge to my professional duties. The spreadsheet I'm working on is considerably large and I need to retain rows that contain certain text or specific criteria. For example, I only need items A, C, H, and P, and Z out of a document that has everything else (i don't need) in between. How do I delete based on specific criteria (letter, city name,) withouth scrolling down and sifting through it manually? Please help me. Start here http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm For example...

EDB.log deleted by NAV
Hello, My Exchange 5.5 is down right now, because edb.log is deleted by Norton Antivirus. Unfortunately, I don't have any backup. Please advice me steps to recover from this problem. Thanks, Az SH Try an undelete program to rcover the log file, exclude your Exchange Directories from the AV Scanner, start backing up your Exchange Server "regularly". Are you sure it was deleted and NOT quarantined. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >My Exchange 5.5 is down right now, because edb.log is deleted by Norton >An...

Can't sync delete imap folders on Entourage
I have been "playing" with a gmail Imap account and experimenting before I switch over my main hosted account. I have set up folders on either Entourage or the Gmail (via browser) and they both appear and sync with each other. I have deleted the folders on Gmail but they don't delete on Entourage. If I try to delete them, I get an error message "The IMAP server could not delete a folder". Is there a protocol for deleting folders - should they be deleted from Entourage first? Julian On 2010-01-31 15:38:36 -0500, Julian Solomons said: > I have ...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

Runtime Error on Delete Code
I have the following code connected to a command button that is used to delete a record ... It gives me an error Run-time error '3021': No current record. This is on a form that is pulled from query where you enter the key # it bring the key up you can then either edit the information for that key or delete it. Also it errors out at " DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord" Private Sub Command4_Click() Dim MsgStr As String Dim TitleStr As String MsgStr = "Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Record?" TitleStr = "Confirm Delete Record" If MsgBox(MsgStr,...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...

Attachments not mentioned in email Header
Hi All, I need proof that I received an email that contained an attachment. However, when selecting the received email, going to View and Options, there is no mention to any attachments in the Internet Header window (but when opening the received email, it shows the attachment, and also File -> Properties shows that there is an attachment). Any ideas on how to print a fill detailed report of a received email that includes attachments? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, JS (Outlook 2000 SP-3) Copy the header information from the View options and paste it into the body of the o...

Recovering deleted POP3 emails?
Outlook 2003 user, receives email via POP connection. If the email host isn't able to provide with the recent emails, is there any way to recover the emails locally from the PC? The recover deleted items appears only to work with Exchange Server. Thanks for any and all assistance! jscorsone <jscorsone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 user, receives email via POP connection. > > If the email host isn't able to provide with the recent emails, is > there any way to recover the emails locally from the PC? The recover > deleted items appears only...

Deleting Quotes
Am I missing something or how do i delete older/incorrect quotes? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0445_01C733EF.A1DB69A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dustin, There was a script here from Afshin within the last week to delete old = quotes. Backup First!! --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D You must be using Outlook Express or...

Can't delete messages in outbox
I have a client that has an issue of not being able to delete messages in his outbox. The result is that his clients are getting the same email, over and over again. When right clicking on the file and choosing del, the following message appears: "the file *.pst has reached its maximum size. To redce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them by pressing." We've deleted all of his sent files as well as deleted files. We also tried upgrading from OutlookXP to Outlook2003, hoping to resolve the issue. Any ...

Getting the max date after filtering out the deleted ones
Hello i have a little problem. my tblServiceReports has 3 fields that i need to manipulate. the fields are ProductID, ServiceReportDate and SRDateDeleted i also have a ServiceReportID field as the key for the table. each product in my db can have one to many service reports. what i am trying to do is create a query that pulls the max date for the service report so that i can show the last time the product was serviced. there is a catch, cause i know you think that what i just asked how to do in the last paragraph was easy. i also need to filter out bad data. what? filter BAD data, w...