OE blocks attachments #2

I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove
acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its
not an unsafe document.  What would be the problem? And
what is OE ??

Thanks for helping.
0
anonymous (74722)

"Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove
> acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its
> not an unsafe document.  What would be the problem?

Tools-Options-Security for the 150,000th time. Did you not do ANY research
AT ALL before posting? This must be the MOST asked question in HISTORY!

And
> what is OE ??

Duh! "O"utlook "E"xpress!!!!!!!!!!

> Thanks for helping.

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

0
me6 (309)

Help With If Function #2
When you are using an "IF" function, I know you can use an "and" comparison by using an asterisk between your comparisons, for example: =IF((A1=1)*(B1=1),"S","") What I want to know is this: Is there anyway to do an "or" comparison? So my formula would be: =IF((A1=1)OR(B1=1),"S","") Now, obviously I know I can't just stick the word "OR" in there but is there a way to do this? Wendy, Getting confused here =IF(AND(A1=1,B1=1),"S","") is And, the Or is =IF(OR(A1=1,B1=1),"S",...

Key constraints for CRM 1.2
Hi all. Could someone script the key constraints and indexes on CRM 1.2, We had to drop ours some time ago due to a migration failure and CRM3 is complaining that the constraints are not correct? Ta P ...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

exchange 2000 to 2003 #2
Hello, My org is considering migrating to exc2k3 from exc2k. Currently all our servers run on win2k and the domain is in native mode. We already run exc2k enterprise due to storage requirements. Can you let me know what we would need software wise to move to win2k3/exc2k3, including CALS. Would we needs exc2k3 enterprise? Do you have any good docs on uprading the AD/Exchange from 2k to 2k3? Thanks. You really need to check with your MS reseller on licensing. Whether you need Exchange Enterprise is really dependent on your needs. Two of the biggest limitations with standard are a si...

The workflow email content is blocked
hi, I have a problem with sending email from workflow when i add the filed on the email message and save ( ex case number , title , subject) we get the following message The email below might contain script or content that potentially harmfull and has been blocked and when message is sent all data in the email message come like this: {Title(Case)} {Customer(Case)} {Subject(Case)} {Contract(Case)} contract i have already installed the rollup update 1 can somebody help please I'm having the same problem. A couple people mantioed it might be because I set it up using IE8 "...

Outlook 2003
I've noticed that attachments look different in Outlook 2003 than they did in XP when composing messages. In XP, they did not appear inthe message, but under the subject line. Now they look to be embedded in the messae like they do in Outlook Express. Any idea how to change this back? Thanks Change your message format. Plain text = attachments below the message. Rich Text = attachments in the body. HTML = attachments in the header. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, al...

how can i forward an e-mail as an attachment?
just loaded outlook 2003 on windows xp. the older version of outlook i could go to "message" and click "forward as attachment". withthe new version i can't find this option. Create a new message , in the attachment drag-down menu, select Item... "sparks" <sparks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D0BEE2B-AF03-495D-BD92-289051D1DC80@microsoft.com... > just loaded outlook 2003 on windows xp. the older version of outlook i could > go to "message" and click "forward as attachment". withthe new version i > ...

automatic forwarding #2
Hi all, We have a Exchange 2K3 SP2 environment with the "Allow Automatic forward" option turned off (ESM -> Internet Message Formats -> in the Default policy). This pretty much means that no Outlook user can automatically forward (using rules) their e-mail to an outside Internet e-mail address. However, for a couple of particular users, we would like to have them be able to forward their mail to an particular external SMTP domain. I know Exchange allows us to do that by creating a new policy for that particular domain (in the Internet Message Formats) but this will allow...

Adding Hyperlink to multiple values within a cell #2
What about this: Can I create one comment and assign it to multiple cells at once instead of clicking on each cell and pasting the same comment? I've decided to just use a separate cell for each numeric value. Thank -- t2tru ----------------------------------------------------------------------- t2true's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=387 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27489 Good choice about separating your data. You'll find that you can do lots more lots easier! I don't think you'll be ...

Modifying an Attachement
I recently opened an attachment (Word document)and made changes to it without actually saving it as a "save as". Now when I open the attachment, I still get the original paper. Is there any way I can retrieve the modified document from my computer? >-----Original Message----- >I recently opened an attachment (Word document)and made >changes to it without actually saving it as a "save as". >Now when I open the attachment, I still get the original >paper. Is there any way I can retrieve the modified >document from my computer? > >. > You ...

yearly investment growth with 2 different variables
I am attempting to create a template file that I will use for illustration purposes. I need help creating a formula that will calculate the investment growth of a monthly deposit that compounds annually. Secondly I need create a second column that will calculate the investment growth with a yearly bonus added to it. This will illustrate investment returns inside an RRSP, which is a Canadian government sponsered investment program. Column G & H on sheet #2 are the keys to this project. Column G should show straight investment growth while column H should do the same but with the value fr...

viewing attachments in body of message
I just got a new computer with windows xp installed and when using outlook express 6.0 how do I get the attachments to open in the body of the email instead of just showing up as an attachment. I didn't have this problem using win98. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting i...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

Timesheet #2
Hi all Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into the correct column. Thanks Matt Wrote: > Hi all > > Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me > to add > 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with > flexi/overtime > over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im i...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

RTF attachments #3
everytime I get an RTF file as an attachment, I can't open it. how can I disable this? ...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...

Blocked transaction.
In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? Thank you, In microsoft.public.money, Conticinio wrote: >In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? What is a blocked transaction? ...

help required #2
hi all, i am writing a programm to add a toolbar in MS outlook 2003 with a button with drop down arrow and want to attach a menu with it. this ia the link http://www.codeproject.com/com/outlookaddin.asp which i am using as a help. But still not able to get my final objective. plz reply ASAP, thankx in advance Parijat. PARIJAT <parijat_3000@hotmail.com> wrote: > hi all, > i am writing a programm to add a toolbar in MS outlook 2003 with a > button with drop down arrow and want to attach a menu with it. this ia > the link http://www.codeproject.com/com/outlookaddin.asp which...

Send And Receive #2
I use microsoft outlook 2002 and I want to know if there is a way t have outlook receive my mail even when I dont have it open?? I have i set to send and receive every 15min even when offline but it neve notifies me that I have mail, and it doesnt even send and receive m mail till I open it. I dont understand I hear all my friends computer make a knocking sound when they get mail and they dont have outloo open, how can I make mine do this????:confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from...

MS Publisher #2
Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document with MS Publisher 97? You cannot open a Publisher 2000 document in Publisher 97. You need the same or later version of Publisher to open Publisher documents. -- Why is it that people don't realize that they will probably have a problem opening a newer file with an older program? Rarely does that ever happen. "Riobard" <morgan.riobard@sivh.ie> wrote in message news:12b801c38ceb$868aea80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document > with MS Publisher 97? Because t...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

Major help needed!!!! #2
Thanks for the post GE, I was able to find another computer with exce 97 still loaded. I opened the existing spreadheet and went through th tools options and unchecked th 1904 date option. Went back to m updated computer and the dates came across just fine. Also thanks Don, your comment will be noted. I was in a rushed an panic'd state : -- KyDean ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KyDeano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27128 ...

Add border to text block in vertical dimension.
Hello, I have been trying to add a border to the text block in the vertical dimension in the dimension stencil but haven't been able to do it successfully. I am a newbie at Visio. Thank you in advance for helping out. On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:28:43 -0600, zerocool <nospam_ravian216@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote: >Hello, > I have been trying to add a border to the text block in the vertical dimension > in the dimension stencil but haven't been able to do it successfully. I am a > newbie at Visio. Visio doesn't support text borders.You could create two vertical ...

no subject line and attachments cannot open
This is a real puzzler and defies logic and I am getting frantic! I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows 98 in a small company using an email server and external host. Since 2 weeks ago, suddenly I cannot view attachments and at the same time the subject line is Blank. This applies to emails recieved from more than one external client. Other people in our company have no problems when receiving mail from the same clients - And they have the same software installation. They now forward to me via internal mail and that is the only way to get around this in the meantime. I have checked secur...