OE&AOL:can't see body of email

Using XP, with AOL 9.0 and can read emails from everyone
except those who send via Outlook Express.  I can "see"
that there is email from them, but when I opent the email
in AOL, it just is a blank page.
Any help?
0
anonymous (74721)

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

removing problem emails
How do I remove a problem email from Outlook? The email in question keeps locking up Outlook faster than I can attempt to delete it. Do you have the preview pane on? If so, turn it off before trying to delete the problem message. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "kirky" <kirky@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:06a701c35c90$4baa8be0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I remove a problem email from Outlook? The email > in question keeps locking up Outlook faster than I can > ...

Symbols In Emails-Code
I created the following code in powerpoint: Sub Smalla() ' ' Macro recorded 25/11/2003 by Me ' ActiveWindow.Selection.TextRange.InsertSymbol FontName:="Times New Roman", CharNumber:=257, Unicode:=msoTrue ActiveWindow.Selection.ShapeRange.Select End Sub 1 How do I get it to work in Outlook 2000 and roll it out to my users? 2 Is there a way to make the FontName pick up the default font of the Document? There are 9 other Macronised letters we use (unicode 257-363) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View ...

AOL account
Can Outlook 2002 be set up to use an AOL account? http://www.email2pop.com/ ...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

CRM Emailing and Flags
In Outlook if I create a message to someone I can flag it for Followup by clicking on the little red flag. I can set this to a future date, so then if I haven't heard from them, I am reminded to call them. This works great in Outlook. If I click on CRM Email while in Outlook and compose a message, this screen also allows me to click on the flag and set a followup reminder. I can set it for any date, any time. The problem is that when that time comes it doesn't do anything. No Reminder is display, no task created, no nothing. Basically it doesn't appear to work. Has anyone e...

Transferring emails to Live Mail
I transferred all of my old emails to my new computer using the Easy Transfer program. It looks as if they are in the Storage Folder-they show up as a list, but the emails themselves will not open. I get an error message when I click on the email to open it. What is going on? Thanks. Follow-up-I checked again-I can see the messages, but get an error message when I click on the message header to open it up. Is this just a glitch in the way this program displays the stored messages? "TomD" wrote: > I transferred all of my old emails to my new computer using the E...

Letterhead email
Working with Office 2003. I have some logo artwork that I would like to have at the top of my business emails. Additionally, I would want to scan my signature and have that appear in the closing. Ideally, the overall size of the signature should be controllable to match the size of the type. Not sure yet whether I want these features "on" all of the time or when needed. Much thanks for any guidance Maurice wrote: > Working with Office 2003. I have some logo artwork that I would like to have > at the top of my business emails. Additionally, I would want ...

viewing attachments in body of message
I just got a new computer with windows xp installed and when using outlook express 6.0 how do I get the attachments to open in the body of the email instead of just showing up as an attachment. I didn't have this problem using win98. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting i...

Email copies sent to own my in-box!
Actually, this only occurs when I am responding to an email I've received from someone else. Can someone tell me how to stop this ? I am using Outlook 2002 and my ISP is MSN. Thanks does the address it was sent to match your address exactly and do you have more than one account setup? -- "Stuart Goldsmith" <sagold2@msn.com> wrote in message news:030b01c35efd$c00b2ac0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Actually, this only occurs when I am responding to an > email I've received from someone else. Can someone tell > me how to stop this ? I am using Outlook 2002 and my I...

Unread email
Hi We have received a request for a manager to receive a report or an email listing the unread emails for the day. We can create a view for this however we are unsure how to check if a mail is unread. We have checked the status and status reason options and all received mail is completed. We were thinking of a workflow rule which appears as follows: When email status is changed if Email.Status Reason = Received Email.Modified on is null then Email to Manager end if We were just wondering if anyone has other suggestions or has attempted to achieve something similar. We would appreciat...

Email addresses include trailing "(E-mail)"
Hi, We use Microsoft Outlook 2000, and Exchange Server 5.5. When I select email recipients out of contacts, the name always gets suffixed with the text "(E-mail)". For example, if the file as name is "John Doe", then Outlook will always use "John Doe (E-mail)" when I send an email. Is there a way to stop Outlook from appending this extra text? (Note - we use Exchange solely for email, not for faxing etc. So if there is an Exchange setting, that would be fine also.) Thanks, Peter ...

view email maximised
I've just upgraded to OE v6. When I double-click on an email to read it, the window returned is too small to be useful. How do I get maximised windows automatically when reading emails ? Cheers. ...

Why is my client loosing emails when the server crashes?
My client has SBS2k3 with Exchange loaded. The system is having problems due to some incompatible anti-virus software that has since been removed but the server has not been reinstalled since. Twice now the server has crashed, the Information Store getting corrupt both times. Both times the client has lost all emails for the entire day which he is not happy with. Both times all of the exchange services are running it is just the files that can't be mounted due to corruptions. The MX Record is as follows and is hosted by Broadwing: 05 pointing to exchange server with store and forwa...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

Can't see newsgroups with WML
Setup: Dell XPS, Windows 7, Bresnan.net host; McAfee with virus protection and firewall disabled. No other active anti-spyware. When I try to access newsgroups through Bresnan, I get the message "Windows Live Mail cannot connect to the Internet, possibly because an antivirus or firewall program won't allow it..." I can see newsgroups in Microsoft Communities. Hotmail (WLM) and Bresnan email work. Just two weeks ago I could view newsgroups with XPS and Outlook Express, and my router and network are unchanged. Suggestions? Thanks. "David Smith" &...

email groups
I have tried to send group emails of approx 40 names from my outlook address book......I got bounce backs from 12 the first time I sent and 12 additional names the second time...they are from different domains Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: Probe failed: Illegal To: address (invalid domain name): 'rita311@optonline.net' this is the message I get....can anyone help ? Regards Angelo39 ...

Copy of email is being sent to one local account automatically!
Dear, I am not expert of exchange server, but now a days I am having problem and needed help to resolve the issue. Our Exchange was setup by 3rd party, now I noticed that whenever I sent an email the copy of my email is being sent to an email account (which is local account in our domain) to make the picture more clearer here are the details; 1. Any email sent by me is being sent to account ABC.Ourdomain.local 2. That “ABC” user account is existing in our Active Directory. my question is how can I disable that option so that my emails are not being sent to that address? in the ...

Linking Database to invoice/email template
I have designed my database and on inputting a new supplier I would like Access to generate an invoice in excel and an email in outlook express, is this at all possible as can't seem to find anything like this in my step by step book. Neets <Neets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have designed my database and on inputting a new supplier I would like >Access to generate an invoice in excel and an email in outlook express, is >this at all possible as can't seem to find anything like this in my step by >step book. Actually I'd create the invoice in a PDF...

how do i keep my outlook email online?
For some reason my Outlook will not stay online. Is there a way to make it online all the time except of course when the PC is off. I am missing emails that are sent to me and sometimes do not recieve them until hours later or even next day. Outlook version? Mail settings (POP3/SMTP or Exchange)? "Biglug" <Biglug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74EBF0EF-2F7E-47CA-8432-C97C4887AE30@microsoft.com... > For some reason my Outlook will not stay online. Is there a way to make it > online all the time except of course when the PC is off. I am missing >...

Hijacking old email address mail???
Can this be done? My boss worked for a company that was the IT provider for the company that he now works for (no non-compete, oops!). Anyway, some of the execs at the company he is now employed by used to correspond with him as the IT provider, so they have his old email address in their Outlook "type ahead" thingy (best name I can give it). They have been sending email to him at his old account, which has not been bouncing, which leads me to believe that the former company kept the account active, for purposes of monitoring what was sent. I want to be able to hijack mail sent to h...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...

Weird Email Tracking: Possible Virus, Possibly SPAM?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C4BDCE.C2DC0BD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ExAdmins: A received a strange email today from the System Adminstrator, you know, = one of those "messsage undeliverable" receipts. The weird part is she = never sent an email out to the intended recipient. here's how it plays out: FROM: System Administrator TO: Jane Jones SUBJECT: Undeliverable: Re: Thanks :) Your message did not reach some or all of the intended rec...

Can only see the MS checkered flag in clip organizer
While downloading a few new clips from the MS website, it told me I needed to install ActiveX controls (I think that was it). After doing that, I can only see the Microsoft checked flag in my clip organizer. I have to click on each clip and insert it in my Publisher document in order to see it. I can't see the actual pictures in my clip organizer, only the MS checkered flag. Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jbleil" <jbleil@discussions.mic...

OE 6
I have saved OE6 .dbx folders and .eml extensions to a USB storage device. My question is: How do I open .eml EMAIL, and restore the .dbx folders to view saved messages? On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:46:06 -0700, MR ZAG wrote: > I have saved OE6 .dbx folders and .eml extensions to a USB storage device. My > question is: How do I open .eml EMAIL, and restore the .dbx folders to view > saved messages? Which has what to do with Windows Live Mail? WLM doesn't use .dbx files, and I've left MSOE behind. -- Norman ~Oh Lord, why have you come ~To Konnyu, with the Lion...