OE 6.0 #2

Does anyone out there now OE's error message, '0x800cccf0'?
I have had to reintall my operating system. I want to use
OE to retrieve my hotmail messages and I and I am having
trouble setting up the Outlook account. The error message,
0x800cccf0, is something I know nothing about.
Can someone out there help walk me through this? I have
asked for support from MSN but they cannot clear up the
issue.

Thomas
0
phikapsc (1)

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!"
--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Thomas" <phikapsc@msn.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone out there now OE's error message, '0x800cccf0'?
> I have had to reintall my operating system. I want to use
> OE to retrieve my hotmail messages and I and I am having
> trouble setting up the Outlook account. The error message,
> 0x800cccf0, is something I know nothing about.
> Can someone out there help walk me through this? I have
> asked for support from MSN but they cannot clear up the
> issue.
>
> Thomas

0
Roady

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat scheduled for May 7 #2
On Thursday, May 7th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will be posted to the Using Microsoft Dynamics RMS site appro...

request to solve my problem #6

Problem with OAB #2
After the migration of Exchange 2003 server, users began to get error reports "Microsoft Exchange offline 0X8004010F". OAB Version 2 and other site folders were not properly replicated from previous server and now these folders have replication status "data not available". I've tried to recreate site folders (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822444) but it doesn't solve the problem. Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2003 will not start #2
This problem has just seemed to manifest overnight. When I try to start up Outlook 2003 I get the following error message: "Unable to open Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened." I am using Outlook 2003 and Office XP. Everything has been working without issues for 6-8 months. I am connected to an Exchange Server. My co-worked, who is running Outlook XP, can access my mailbox from his computer. I haven't installed anything on my computer that last few weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, M...

Winfax Problem #2
Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. There is a new folder installed in Outlook that says Winfax Logs after the installation of WF10. Whenever I click it Outlook locks up. They should have put more R&D into this one!! It is common knowledge that WinFax Pro will not integrate with Outlook 2003. Your issue should be taken up with Symantec, not here. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <pingramnet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:gKiCe.62033$Ph4.1875350@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. >...

test #6
test In article <ee887db.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, cdhk125@officeformac.com wrote: > test failed (Test posts should go to to test news groups such as alt.test - not here.) -- Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to this address so that your email doesn't get eaten by my SPAM filter. JR ...

Address Book #6
I am upgrading from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. My address book in Outlook Express is very organized with about 15 different contact folders. When I import my address book to Outlook 2000, I have 2 problems. 1. Only the main folder imports and 2. I can't seem to figure out out to create other folders and subfolders in Outlook 2000. The way I see it, you can't. Please help me with this. I want to be able to have an unlimited amount of subfolder in my address book so that I can keep my contacts in order. Thank you ...

Timesheet #2
Hi all Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into the correct column. Thanks Matt Wrote: > Hi all > > Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me > to add > 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with > flexi/overtime > over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im i...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

Calendar #6
Hello, I just switched from publisher 97 to 2003 and now when I use this calendar wizard I don't get anymore the option to have the weeks starting with Monday instead of Sunday. Is there a workaround? Thank you. Eric. The only supposed work around that works is to change your computer/keyboard regional settings to a country that uses that week setup, such as the UK. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message ...

CRM 4.0 Downloadreports.exe?
I have read a few blogs that discuss this tool in regards to CRM 3.0, however there does not seem to be a CRM 4.0 equilvalent. I want to pull down all reports from CRM into their respective rdl files and copy them to another location. Does anyone have a method of doing this in CRM 4.0? Thanks in advance. On Jun 15, 1:45=A0pm, jimtait <jimtai...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have read a few blogs that discuss this tool in regards to CRM 3.0, > however there does not seem to be a CRM 4.0 equilvalent. > I want to pull down all reports from CRM into their respective rdl > files and cop...

Quick key for Paste special #2
Anyone know the Quick Key for Paste Special? Thanks brent Are you talking about: <Alt> + <E> <S> Or possibly adding an icon to the toolbar. Right click in the toolbar and choose "Customize". "Commands" tab, and click "Edit" in the left window. Click and drag "PasteSpecial" from the right window to the toolbar. If you don't like the text button, you can click on "ModifySelection", and then click on "ChangeButtonImage", and choose one of those icon options. -- HTH, RD =======================================...

Integration Manager 10.0 error message
Would anyone know the cause if this error? This fixed assets integration ran with no problem last month. "Integration < > is not ready to run due to the following problems: Source queries are not ready to execute. Query < > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:" ------ and nothing is listed! Thanks for any help offerred. Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to remap the source file. Thanks, VJ On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Would anyone know the cause if t...

Report Category in 4.0
I created a new category for reports, assigned the category to a group of reports, then created a Report View for Reports of this category and published it. When I choose the view I get an MSCRM error. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thank you! Suzy ...

Help With If Function #2
When you are using an "IF" function, I know you can use an "and" comparison by using an asterisk between your comparisons, for example: =IF((A1=1)*(B1=1),"S","") What I want to know is this: Is there anyway to do an "or" comparison? So my formula would be: =IF((A1=1)OR(B1=1),"S","") Now, obviously I know I can't just stick the word "OR" in there but is there a way to do this? Wendy, Getting confused here =IF(AND(A1=1,B1=1),"S","") is And, the Or is =IF(OR(A1=1,B1=1),"S",...

Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon?
i Folks, Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and solomon. Thnaks Kittu We will have more details when we get a look at the product. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "kittu" <abburi.krishna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135317834.292744.41530@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >i Folks, > Can anyone give information about integration between Ms CRM 3.0 and > solomon. > > Thnaks > Kittu > ...

Key constraints for CRM 1.2
Hi all. Could someone script the key constraints and indexes on CRM 1.2, We had to drop ours some time ago due to a migration failure and CRM3 is complaining that the constraints are not correct? Ta P ...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

GP 9.0 Unhandled script exception error
Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me why i get this error and how i can get rid of it? I got it by going to Payables Transactions Inquiry - Document, Unhandled script exception: Index 0 of array 'PM Transaction Abbreviation' is out of range in script 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Scroll_FILL'. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_INDEX thanks, nick Nick, My guess is that you have a record in the table that is either blank or the Document Type field is set to 0. 0 isn't a valid value and that's what is blowing up when trying to display the...

Money for Windows Mobile 5.0
Is there a version of Money for Pocket PC that is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0? I can't get the syncronization to work properly for Money 2005. Sorry no. Guessing that M2007 due out anytime soon will do this. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "ajohnson" <ajohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9741D841-4160-48A3-B89F-AEF6955B43D8@microsoft.com... > Is there a version of M...

Stack overflow #2
I use a regular MFC dll. Inside the unique object (being produced by the project wizard) I define an object of some helper class. Inside one of the exported functions I call one of the functions of this helper class object and I get always a stack overflows right at the start. Can some advise me please? Mark Mark wrote: > I use a regular MFC dll. Inside the unique object (being produced by the > project wizard) 'the wizard' declares/defines the definition of an object, right? The objects are yours to 'produce'. > I define an object of some helper class. Objec...

Business Portal 2.5, Business Process Stuck
I have two Business processes that seem to be "Stuck". Employee Direct Deposit & Employee Information. Below is the messages I see. How do I unstick or remove them? Business Process List, Employee Direct Deposit ************************************************************ Active instances of this business process are running. You cannot modify a business process when there are active instances. Use the settings in the Options tab to suspend the creation of new process instances. Modify this business process at a later time. Workflow, Aborted Business Processes *********...

I need a cell to only alow input of 6 letters or number.
no more, no less. How can I make user only allowed to put in characters -- lhernd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lherndo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27130 Take a look at Validation in XL Help. Specifically set Allow: Text Length Minimum: 6 Maximum: 6 Note that this will still allow an entry of 123.45 If you want to restrict the entry to only letters or numbers (not punctuation, etc.), you'll need to use a VBA Ev...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...