OE 6 #2

I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE.  My isp tech
support came out yesterday and fixed one problem, but we didn't know I have
this problem also.  I do not have the option in instruction #3 following.  I
use XP and OE6  I also cannot do a cut and paste within a message, but I can
in the subject line.  Can anyone help me please?  My isp (roadrunner) has
gone as far as they can, they say it's now a microsoft problem.  arghhhhhhhh

Warning The Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail option is
a security feature that has been included in Windows XP SP2 to protect your
computer against junk e-mail (spam). We recommend that you do not turn off
this option. 1. Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Outlook
Express.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Security tab.
3. Click to clear the Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail
check box.
4. Click OK.

0
siouxzq (3)

siouxzq <siouxzq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE.  My isp
> tech support came out yesterday and fixed one problem, but we didn't
> know I have this problem also.  I do not have the option in
> instruction #3 following.  I use XP and OE6  I also cannot do a cut
> and paste within a message, but I can in the subject line.  Can
> anyone help me please?  My isp (roadrunner) has gone as far as they
> can, they say it's now a microsoft problem.  arghhhhhhhh

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup, like
--
Brian Tillman
0
siouxzq wrote:

> I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE.

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Kubuntu 6.06, Open Office 2

"Gordon" wrote:

> siouxzq wrote:
>
> > I downloaded SP 2 and have had nothing but trouble in my OE.
>
> This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
> 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
> Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.
>
> For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
> microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
> an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
> accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
> Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
> http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer
> to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
> your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
> version number.  Good luck!
>
> --
> Registered Linux User no 240308
> Kubuntu 6.06, Open Office 2
> gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
> to email me remove the obvious!

0
siouxzq (3)

http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com works OK here.......

--
Gordon <gordon.burgessparker@gbpcomputing.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com works OK here.......

And the OP can try one of the aliases
http://www.insideoe.com/ or
http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/
--
Brian Tillman
0

Outlook 2003 will not start #2
This problem has just seemed to manifest overnight. When I try to start up Outlook 2003 I get the following error message: "Unable to open Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened." I am using Outlook 2003 and Office XP. Everything has been working without issues for 6-8 months. I am connected to an Exchange Server. My co-worked, who is running Outlook XP, can access my mailbox from his computer. I haven't installed anything on my computer that last few weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, M...

Winfax Problem #2
Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. There is a new folder installed in Outlook that says Winfax Logs after the installation of WF10. Whenever I click it Outlook locks up. They should have put more R&D into this one!! It is common knowledge that WinFax Pro will not integrate with Outlook 2003. Your issue should be taken up with Symantec, not here. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <pingramnet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:gKiCe.62033$Ph4.1875350@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. >...

test #6
test In article <ee887db.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, cdhk125@officeformac.com wrote: > test failed (Test posts should go to to test news groups such as alt.test - not here.) -- Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to this address so that your email doesn't get eaten by my SPAM filter. JR ...

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat scheduled for May 7 #2
On Thursday, May 7th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will be posted to the Using Microsoft Dynamics RMS site appro...

request to solve my problem #6

Problem with OAB #2
After the migration of Exchange 2003 server, users began to get error reports "Microsoft Exchange offline 0X8004010F". OAB Version 2 and other site folders were not properly replicated from previous server and now these folders have replication status "data not available". I've tried to recreate site folders (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822444) but it doesn't solve the problem. Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Timesheet #2
Hi all Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into the correct column. Thanks Matt Wrote: > Hi all > > Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me > to add > 2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with > flexi/overtime > over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im i...

oe 6.x
hello, what are the file extensions for oe 6.x mail and for the oe 6.x (?windows?) address book? (friend *lost* the above) thanks in advance dbx and wab Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tanya" ...

Address Book #6
I am upgrading from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. My address book in Outlook Express is very organized with about 15 different contact folders. When I import my address book to Outlook 2000, I have 2 problems. 1. Only the main folder imports and 2. I can't seem to figure out out to create other folders and subfolders in Outlook 2000. The way I see it, you can't. Please help me with this. I want to be able to have an unlimited amount of subfolder in my address book so that I can keep my contacts in order. Thank you ...

Quick key for Paste special #2
Anyone know the Quick Key for Paste Special? Thanks brent Are you talking about: <Alt> + <E> <S> Or possibly adding an icon to the toolbar. Right click in the toolbar and choose "Customize". "Commands" tab, and click "Edit" in the left window. Click and drag "PasteSpecial" from the right window to the toolbar. If you don't like the text button, you can click on "ModifySelection", and then click on "ChangeButtonImage", and choose one of those icon options. -- HTH, RD =======================================...

Calendar #6
Hello, I just switched from publisher 97 to 2003 and now when I use this calendar wizard I don't get anymore the option to have the weeks starting with Monday instead of Sunday. Is there a workaround? Thank you. Eric. The only supposed work around that works is to change your computer/keyboard regional settings to a country that uses that week setup, such as the UK. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message ...

Help With If Function #2
When you are using an "IF" function, I know you can use an "and" comparison by using an asterisk between your comparisons, for example: =IF((A1=1)*(B1=1),"S","") What I want to know is this: Is there anyway to do an "or" comparison? So my formula would be: =IF((A1=1)OR(B1=1),"S","") Now, obviously I know I can't just stick the word "OR" in there but is there a way to do this? Wendy, Getting confused here =IF(AND(A1=1,B1=1),"S","") is And, the Or is =IF(OR(A1=1,B1=1),"S",...

Key constraints for CRM 1.2
Hi all. Could someone script the key constraints and indexes on CRM 1.2, We had to drop ours some time ago due to a migration failure and CRM3 is complaining that the constraints are not correct? Ta P ...

quick oe query
hope youre all doing well. had to write a very long letter & had spent over an hour on it, then i hit a button on the keyboard & just like that, it was all gone - not a draft, not sent, not in the out box, just gone - what freaking button am i hitting as this is not the first time! many thanks -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, SuperAntiSpyware, BitDefender & C...

Set up new identity in OE, now OE won't run
I set up a new Id in OE, changed to the new id , created an additional folder, moved mail to new folder, switched back to main Id. OE asked if it must be set as default mail prog, & I clicked YES. It took me back to desktop, and now I can't access OE from anywhere!!? Please help? Sorry Jo-Anne, This is an outlook newsgroup. They may sound the same, but they're totally different products. You need to take this to the Outlook Express newsgroup. ....but, if I may offer a hint, you didn't mention changing your identity on the computer. OE may still think you're the ol...

Business Portal 2.5, Business Process Stuck
I have two Business processes that seem to be "Stuck". Employee Direct Deposit & Employee Information. Below is the messages I see. How do I unstick or remove them? Business Process List, Employee Direct Deposit ************************************************************ Active instances of this business process are running. You cannot modify a business process when there are active instances. Use the settings in the Options tab to suspend the creation of new process instances. Modify this business process at a later time. Workflow, Aborted Business Processes *********...

I need a cell to only alow input of 6 letters or number.
no more, no less. How can I make user only allowed to put in characters -- lhernd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lherndo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27130 Take a look at Validation in XL Help. Specifically set Allow: Text Length Minimum: 6 Maximum: 6 Note that this will still allow an entry of 123.45 If you want to restrict the entry to only letters or numbers (not punctuation, etc.), you'll need to use a VBA Ev...

Stack overflow #2
I use a regular MFC dll. Inside the unique object (being produced by the project wizard) I define an object of some helper class. Inside one of the exported functions I call one of the functions of this helper class object and I get always a stack overflows right at the start. Can some advise me please? Mark Mark wrote: > I use a regular MFC dll. Inside the unique object (being produced by the > project wizard) 'the wizard' declares/defines the definition of an object, right? The objects are yours to 'produce'. > I define an object of some helper class. Objec...

Office 2008 12.2.0 Update will not install?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to install the 12.2.0 Update and I get the red exclamation point on the disk in the installer. the error message ins the installer is: "You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.0 Update on this volume. This update requires Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later." The computer is a MacBook Pro with 10.5.7 and office 12.1.9 installed. thanks in advance, tb. On 7/21/09 12:50 PM, in article 59b7889b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "tbInSM@officeformac.com" <tbInSM@officeformac.com> wrote: > &g...

Messages stuck in local delivery queue #2
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates applied. Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not deliver to all recipients. I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver. The event mentions this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code : -2147221240. The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails, co...

2 graphs in one chart
Is it possible to have 1 chart that has the date along the bottom, Series 1 up the left and Series 2 up the right? The idea is to have a graph of 2 totaly different scales over the same time period? Hi, Yes, create the chart with both data series. Select one of the series and right click. Choose Format selected series and on the Scale tab click the Secondary Axis option. Cheers Andy newboy 21 wrote: > Is it possible to have 1 chart that has the date along the bottom, Series 1 > up the left and Series 2 up the right? > The idea is to have a graph of 2 totaly different scales ...

Calculation #2
Is there anyway to have in the same cell 10% increase ex; we shall input data $75.00 and this shall be changed automatcally to $82.50 without having to have 2 cells or columns please explain You can do this with an event macro. For instance, put this in your worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Const csSCALEFACTOR As Double = 1.1 'Add 10% With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(.Cells, Range("A1,C1")) Is Nothing The...

OE
Can't get hyperlinks in e-mail working ...

Copy a Data Series Between Graphs??? #2
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of graphs, all of which are based on a common spreadsheet, which require the regular movement of data series between the graphs. It would be wonderful if there was a simple way to cut & paste or copy these data series between the graphs. Can it be done? Someone asked for more specific info...here it is: > >I have a spreadsheet that shows data for all 50 states. > >I have about 10 graphs which show this data, but only for certain >states. (All graphs are very similar, except for which states are on >which graph.) &...

Try again 2 requests
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit Service Pack 2 Single user Two requests: One: Media Player Classic Some files will not play. Error indicates: FORMAT_WaveFormatEx {05589F81-C356-11CE-BF01-00AA0055595A} After searching the web I still cannot fix this. Is it codec missing? If so please someone point me to a site where I can download a fix. Two: Media Player Classic I would like to join 3 separate files into one continuous file. Suggestions for a program to do this. Of course - if anyone can recommend an alternative video player with most codecs included please let...