How do I notify my entire address book of an email address when I change ISP's?
Thanks
0
BobBaker (1)

By sending a mail to everyone ?
If you do so, please use BCC for the adresses, this way you won't spread
  everybody's e-mail adres to everybody.

Niels
Bob Baker wrote:
> How do I notify my entire address book of an email address when I change ISP's?
> Thanks
0
Niels

How do i change category names in a drop down list in excel?
I have an expence templae for excel made by someone else.I need to know how to change/create the category names from a drop down list.Any help appreciated. A Data Validation dropdown? Select the cell with the dropdown and Data>Validation. See what the source is for the list. It could be a comma-delimited list or a range of cells or a defined name like =MyList Alter that source list. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:35:01 -0800, ikeym <ikeym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an expence templae for excel made by someone else.I ne...

Changing font in Textbox
I have a multiline textbox where I am trying to align text. How can I change the font to something like Courrier New so that I have equi-spaced letters and my text lines up ? Thanks, Ike Create the Font you need and call the SetFont(...) API for the edit control (textbox) "Ike" <rxv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2rNQc.13064$Jp6.4650@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I have a multiline textbox where I am trying to align text. How can I change > the font to something like Courrier New so that I have equi-spaced letters > and my text lines up ? Thanks, Ike ...

email mix up?
i have several accounts on my outlook. Two of which are through optonline.net. Sometimes when I write an email from my account the reply will end up in my girlfriends account. I am not sure why this is happening but I was hoping someone else may have had this same problem and could help me fix it. Thanks! you don't say which version of Outlook you're using, or if you have individual user accounts in Windows, but ... For Outlook 2002 with 2 email accounts.... In the email you are composing select Accounts from the toolbar and select which account you want to send from. When the ...

Administrator Changes
Hello - On my wife's laptop, I have 2 accounts, mine as the administrator, and hers as a user. When she receives an email in Outlook in her account, and clicks on a link contained in that email that would cause the browser to startup, she gets a message that says the operation is prevented due to restrictions on the computer. Contact your administrator. Well, I'm the administrator, and I probably made a change that is causing this behavior, but I do not remember what I did or where I did it. Can someone tell me where this setting is located and what I need to do to change it...

Possible to change sweep account
Have been using money for years and works great for my investments. Only problem I have is that the sweep accounts for my interest are not correct. 1) How do I change this? 2) Any way to export my current positions (by account) and just start over. Not sure if archiving is the way to go. thanks In microsoft.public.money, gb1 wrote: >Have been using money for years and works great for my investments. Only >problem I have is that the sweep accounts for my interest are not correct. There is more than one good way to handle sweep account transactions. I assume you are downloading...

Changing Requirement Levels when a Regarding entity is selected
Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to change a field from a business recommended to a Business Required mode when a custom entity is selected on the Regarding lookup field. Lebo Hello, A lot is possible with the OnChange event of fields. However dynamically setting the required level is not possible, because the RequiredLevel is a readonly field. I suggest putting some JavaScript code in the OnSave event of the activity form. It does not set the field to Business Required. However you will be able to perform additional checks on fields. And it is fully supported. For more ...

Moving Email from Pc to laptop
Dear Learned Friends, I had a PC on which I was using Outlook 2000 and was receiving my email through exchange server. I then got a new laptop with Outlook 2003 and all my old emails transferred across to the laptop when I hooked into exchange, no problem, and I ceased using the old pc for a time. Then for one reason or another I had to boot up the old pc to get something off it and I started up Outlook 2000 on it and all my emails etc transferred back to the old pc. I switched it off and opened up the laptop and all my old emails etc were gone and I only have emails from that particu...

% Change in reverse (algebra)
The starting value is 1000. If it is up 5% it would equal 1050. If I still want to keep my starting value in B4 what equation would I use to find the value in B5? If the value in B5 is down -5% it will equal 1000. A B 1 5.00% 1,157.63 2 5.00% 1,102.50 =(1+A2)*B3 3 5.00% 1,050.00 =(1+A3)*B4 4 -5.00% 1,000.00 starting value 5 -5.00% 1,052.63 =???? Thanks! =B4/(B4*(1+A5)) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBFFD308-3DB6-41DD-B6F0-D24...

I can not delete 1 email in Outlook 2002.
I have recently started using Outlook 2002 (10.4712.4219) SP2. I have a new computer. I have also did my updates. I have one email that I can not delete. I press the delete button and it puts a line through it. I right click on it to see if I can remove it that way and it doesn't give me that option. It either wants me to open, print, etc... it doesn't even have the properties button, that I can click on. I have added it to junk email and it didn't remove it from their either. I have not opened it. But this is getting so aggravating that I am sorely tempted. Just to see i...

Excel /vba / computer IP address
I need urgent help. How can I protect an excel file to a specific computer using VBA? (A excel file that can only be open or used in a specific computer) I was thinking in using the computer IP address, does somebody knows how can I get the computer IP, using visual basic in a excel worksheet? I would really appreciate you help Thanks (My email fcarvalho@portugalmail.com) -- jolipe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jolipe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

sa password changed
I was asked to change the sa password and since then our crm system is not working, nor does the deployment console want to start, without changing the password back to the old one, are there any tips out there to get things working again? Thanks ...

How do I Email photos?
I am unable to email photos from My Pictures (Microsoft Office 2003). I have the option to email but when I try the message I get is "This email has not been sent" and there is no means to send it. Why? Have you set up an e-mail account within Outlook? If not, then there is your answer. If you have already set up an e-mail pop3 account, are you able to successfully send and receive regular e-mails? -- Nocturnal @ http://www.randomfix.com "Cathie" <Cathie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:016ED596-5039-4A37-AF07-54344F9C8EBD@microsoft.com.....

Notify
Hi, my pc is running winxp & outlook 2003. Recently notify sound has no effect (no sound when mail received) even I enable this feature. Of course the speaker is on since other sound effect is alright. Furthermore the little notify envelope is only shown inside the hidden tool bar (at right bottom corner). So I do not know if I have new e-mail until open the inbox or expand the hidden tool bar. Thank you for assistance. Does the sound play from Control Panel-> Sounds and Audio Devices? For the envelope; set the Notification Area options to always show that icon. For more info...

Possible to change colors 3d bar chart by point in Excel 2003?
I am trying to change each individual bars color in a 3d bar chart in Excel 2003 based on the data points in the series. Can this even be done in Excel 2003? Hi, Yes by using additional series based on a formula. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy Shaun Barton wrote: > I am trying to change each individual bars color in a 3d bar chart in Excel > 2003 based on the data points in the series. Can this even be done in Excel > 2003? Hey Andy, Thank you for your reply that way looks much easier than the way I solved the problem using VBA code, ...

Error sending email from workflow
I created a workflow that will send out an email when an entity is created/assigned. But the email is not sent. Checked the log in the workflow monitor, got error: Error code = 80049306. Access is denied. I checked that email is working by creating an email activity, send it to the same user as the workflow and it works fine. Why is it that it works fine when i create an email activity, but it does not work when sending from workflow? The workflow are created with a CRM user. I got other workflows e.g. to update an entity, and those works fine. Only having problem with sending email....

Change Icon
Is there a way to change the icon associated with an excel file that appears on the desktop I don't know about the actual file, but I do know if you create a shortcut to the file (Right-click the file icon and select Create shortcut) , then you can right-click the shortcut icon, select Properties and select Change icon.... MRO "David W" <david@mcintoshconstruction.net> wrote in message news:O3qn%23mSfDHA.132@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to change the icon associated with an excel file that appears > on the desktop > > Hi David W, Look for ...

changing message reply
When sending an email through Outlook, I want to use Comcast as my out going mail server and AOL as my incoming mail server. Can I set that up through Outlook? ...

Macro Change Date for Report
I have a macro to print the Historical Stock Status. As part of it I need to change the "as of Date". I have the macro copy the date from the System Date window. In the original macro there is a type to line and it puts the date in that was in the copy command. I take out the type line and leave the Command Edit Paste in the macro. When the macro runs I get a command disabled in the macro log when it goes to paste the date in the as of field. Suggestions on changing the date? Thanks roland Roland, Why not change the setup of the report you're using to have Current Dat...

changing default settings
How can I change the default settings under options. i.e. I would like the View page breaks to be always checked. Although displaying page breaks is a worksheet level property, it is a setting that is not saved with the workbook. And when Excel opens a workbook pagebreak display is always off. So, as far as I know, the only way you could have it be set on when a workbook opens is through a macro. If you haven't delved into macros before this can be tough sledding, bit for what it's worth: Running a macro in a specific workbook automatically is discussed here: http://support.micr...

how to switch off unread emails in Welcome screen
When I start up the PC and arrive at the Welcome screen - it tells me how many unread emails I have. How do I switch it off? I download emails by POP account to Outlook and I don't really need to know when I start up how many emails are unread. thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outloo...

Notify me of replies
I've just discovered the "Notify me of replies" option in the upper right hand corner of the thread detail window, but I keep getting a "Notification failed. Please try later." message. Has anyone used this succesfully? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Hmm..despite getting the message, I received notification of a reply this morning - so I guess it works?! -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Bud" wrote: > I've just discovered the "Notify me of replies&q...

Notify twice
Hi, I use SHCNE_CREATE | SHCNE_MKDIR with a particular folder to be notify if a file or a foler is created in it. It works well for a new folder but for a new file, Explorer notifies me twice. For each notification LPARAM is SHCNE_CREATE. WPARAM is the pidl corresponding to the new file created. To make it works well, I have to use a BOOL and check if I already treated that notification! Thanks! -- Normand Hi Normand, I have build a sample program and tested it on my side, is works as expected in my Windows 2000 system--notify once per new file: if( (m_hNotify = SHChangeNotif...

Outlook export csv contacts screws up email addresses (why?)
There must be a way to prevent Outlook from screwing up email addresses upon import and subsequent export of a csv file into and out of the contacts? But how? Here's what happens consistently with Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. I import this two-line csv test file into my Outlook contacts. Note this test file contains an email address which is not in my company Exchange server (apparently). LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME,PHONE,EMAIL Bar,Foo,123-456-7890,foo@bar.com When I export these contacts, the result is a different format: "LASTNAME","FIRSTNAME","PHONE","EM...

HRM self service employee change history
As changes are made and passed on to either another level of approval or GP, a history or trail of some sort to re-reference should be kept in either BP or GP. at this point there is no looking back. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsof...