Not receiving emails

I have not checked my emails for 1 week.  Now when I try
to log in it ask for a user name and password.  When I
enter them it states Your servers has unexpectedly
terminated the connections 0x800CCC0F????????????????
I can send messages but can't receive HELP ANYONE.
0
anonymous (74717)

Pam C wrote:
> I have not checked my emails for 1 week.  Now when I try
> to log in it ask for a user name and password.  When I
> enter them it states Your servers has unexpectedly
> terminated the connections 0x800CCC0F????????????????
> I can send messages but can't receive HELP ANYONE.

This is an issue between you and your ISP. Suggest you contact them.

0
bastet (136)

Email groups some working some not
I've upgrade from 5.5 to 2003 - now running native mode. Emails groups working fine for months now most but not all work. Can not see a pattern to which work and which don't. It isn't the incorrect setting of the expansion server (checked that). There is no logging trail - the emails just go to the ether. With no faults being reported I've no idea how to go about a fix. On 18 Jun 2006 21:30:54 -0700, imscott@bigpond.net.au wrote: >I've upgrade from 5.5 to 2003 - now running native mode. Emails groups >working fine for months now most but not all work. Can not see a...

Default account when replying to certain email address
I experienced a problem last evening that is really confusing me. I emailed a friend I had not corresponded with in some time. Outlook 2003 is refusing to use my default email account when replying to this one email address. I have five different email accounts set up for particular purposes, and xyz@kirtland.com (example) is set as default. Nearly everything I send uses this address unless I specifically tell Outlook to do otherwise. When I send email to one particular person, Outlook insists in using an alternate account to send, regardless of telling it otherwise. I'm out of i...

Delayed Email Reception
Hello. I have a client who is using SBS 2008 Standard. On several occasions in the last week or so he has called to complain that he is receiving some email messages one day after they had originally been sent. Other mail is not coming in at all. There was a recent issue where he had his client on the phone while said client attempted to re-send the mystery mail message. He is receiving mail for the most part. However, there are times when mail does not arrive, or it arrives a day after it had been sent. Thank you Mail Client = Microsoft Outlook -- Osteele --------------...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Emailing Newsletters
I would like to find out how to email a four page newsletter to contacts in my database and have them be able to see all pages, not only the front page. Any help? Thanks ..pdf it. Works every time. If that isn't an option, visit http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html JoAnn "jc" <jcpagan@fir.com> wrote in message news:0bc201c3dc4c$fe7c4c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to find out how to email a four page > newsletter to contacts in my database and have them be > able to see all pages, not only the front page. > > Any help? > Thanks ...

Email rules??
If I set the email 'rules' option in Outlook or Outlook express to detect the word "pain", they both also pick up the word 'Painting" as well. Is there a way to prevent this? Thx ...

New email moved in Deleted items folder
Hi, After we activated a rule to transfert new e-mail to another mailbox all new e-mail were automatically moved to the deleted items folder. We had used this rule before with no problem. I first deactivate the rule and e-mail are still going to deleted items. I've also tried to delete the rule but still have the problem. It's an Exchange 2007 user mailbox and we are using Outlook 2007 on client side. Line Open Outlook with the /cleanrules switch to deactivate all rules both client and server side. You may have rules in conflict. "LM" <LM@discussio...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

How do I retrieve my Earthlink email through Outlook?
I recently downloaded Microsoft Office Professional 2003 onto my computer and set up my Outlook account through Earthlink. Everything checks out fine (no errors), but I can't retrieve my email through Outlook. BK <BK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently downloaded Microsoft Office Professional 2003 onto my > computer and set up my Outlook account through Earthlink. Everything > checks out fine (no errors), but I can't retrieve my email through > Outlook. Did you speak to Earthlink's support staff? -- Brian Tillman ...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Emailed documents sent as Read-Only
When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? If we email it internally, users on the network can edit it, no problem. Thanks. compsosinc@gmail.com wrote: >When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". >We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? My guess is that they're opening the attachment from the preview/reading pane of the client. Ask them to open the message and /then/ open the attachment. -- Rich Matheisen ...

email partial worksheet
How do you email just part of a excel 2002 worksheet? Example: you wan to only email 4 or 5 items from a 5 page worksheet in outlook -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm >-----Original Message----- >How do you email just part of a excel 2002 worksheet? Example: you want >to only email 4 or 5 items from a 5 page worksheet in outlook. > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > ...

hidden pictures in email (Outlook2002)
Hi Getting some spam - when looking at the spam-email using my PPC (Dell Axim 3 connected to my PC and sync'ed (including emails)) I sometimes see on the PPC that the spam-email have an attachment which is not shown in Outlook on my PC when I open such a spam-email with the PPC the email is empty but a picture (with a lot of text) is attached 8-) why do Outlook on my PC not warn me about the attachment? can you tell me why it is done, what is the trick???? -- erik Denmark -- erik Denmark "erik" <fox44REMOVETHIS@c.dk> wrote in message news:%23OaOjXegGHA.357...

new mail, automatically email adres
Hello, I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's When i send new mail, automatically when i type the first letters of the recipient, the email adres is visible? Can i delete this list or put it off? Thank you, Uncheck the "Suggest names when completing the To, CC and BCC fields" box here: Tools menu > Options > Email > Advanced Email Options "wvdp" <wavdp@belgacom.net> wrote in message news:%23eAANoXqFHA.3524@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's > When i send new mail, automatica...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

2 Email addresses One Exchange and one IMAP
I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >> "Email acounts" but it is not there. Curentaly the Email acount on the exchange server is the only one setup Thanks for your time Chris In message <<D204664E-9F1C-4E72-B337-6C2C91CD719E@microsoft.com>> "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> did ramble: >I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >&...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

Cant send emails 06-04-10
I get the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E How do I fix it so I can get emails. ...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Best solution to retrieve email on the road using 56k dial up
Got a situation here. My boos who often travels home to the East Coast only has 56k dial up available. We host our own SMTP Exchange server here so normally via DSL he has a few options. OWA, Citrix, RWW. however he complains this takes to long to download and read his emails. He wants to be able to download and go offline. We do not use VPN so downloading to his Outlook is not an option. We all have POP3 mailboxes at our ISP for backup in case our Exchange server becomes unavailable. I'm thinking if there is a way I can turn off his email from coming here to the Exchange server so ...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

Outlook 2003
I used to use Outlook Express and was able to modify an email message's HTML source code. I can't seem to find a way to do that using Outlook. Does anyone know how that can be done? Am I missing a setting somewhere? Thank you, Tracy Outlook doesn't have a source editor. You can edit it in another html editor and paste into OL. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...