From: A=A1=C0CN=A8=F6A [mailto:q01123@korea.com]- NOT KOREAN
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 1:05 AM
To: Lee, Seong-Hong
Subject: (11=BFu 18AI)=BFA=B4AAC E=C6=B7AA≫ =
=BEE=B7Aμa=B8=AE=B0U=BDA=B4I=B4U.... -=20
NOT KOREAN subject

TEXT OK, this is Korean
안녕하세요....
이제 대회의 남은 =
날도 25일밖에 남지 =
않았습니다....
그동안 열심히 하여 =
대회 당일에 반드시 =
한분도 낙오하시는 =
분없이 모두 =
완주하시
기를 바라는 =
마음에서 이렇게 =
보아주지도, 보자고 =
하시는 분들이 =
없겠지만 저 혼
자서 이렇게 마음을 =
조리며 글을 =
보냅니다....
아무튼 열심히 =
훈련들 하고 =
계시겠죠...저는 =
믿습니다...

0
Frost1 (1)

DateTime conversion from Korean
Greetings! I need to convert a number of time values that look like "1/6/2010 ¿ÀÈÄ 10:28:51" and "1/7/2010 ¿ÀÀü 7:45:00" to DateTime values. Needless to say, it's not working. I'm pretty sure that the reason is that the "¿ÀÈÄ" and "¿ÀÀü" are the Korean equivilents of "AM" and "PM". Can anyone tell me which is which? Thanks! Don Hi Can you use REPLACE those letters with '' and then convert to date time ? select cast('...

Post reply subject
We've noticed that if you want to post a reply to an article in a public folder (using Outlook 2002 as a client), the subject has to be manually input. The conversation is correct, but the subject is initially blank. This isn't the case with the Outlook Web Access interface, only from Outlook. We've searched the help and these discussion groups and are coming up blank as to how to get the subject to RE:. Anyone have any ideas that we could try? TIA Phil ...

Suggestion for wrap and auto sizing the subject line in the reading pane
It will be very appreciated for many people. Thanks. BD "BD" <bd@bd.com> wrote in message news:#E3OsrOcKHA.4780@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > [Subject: Suggestion for wrap and auto sizing the subject line in the reading pane] > It will be very appreciated for many people. Thanks. > > BD I think they should fix the two-line message view first. <eg> ...

korean good
korean is in aisa korean foot ball setplay best korean much bast than japanness ...

Subject Manager
Is it possible to link the subject manager to a field on an Account form. We need a way (like a pick list) to classify our accounts by industry however the pick list could be extremely large. Any ideas would be helpful as to how other users accomplish this. You cannot do this. We have the same requirement as pick lists can get out of control fast. I logged this as a feature request as the subject manager would make a very good replacement for picklists wait for future releases "Stuart L. Smith" <stuarts@cierrasol.com> wrote in message news:%23lnbI0lIEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09...

how to make blank subject alert..
Gurus.. Is there anyway I can get an alert in outlook 2003, when i attempt to send a mail without a subject line? The following macro worked while my curr session was active. When I exited the curr session, it prompted me if this code should be saved, I said Yes. Now on restarting Outlook blank subjects are again going thru. Any idea how to make this permanent - for every time I start a fresh Outlook session? below is the macro... Steps 1. Open your outlook. 2. Press Alt+F11. This opens the Visual Basic editor. 3. On the Left Pane, one can see "Microsoft Outlook ...

From and subject lines
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange how do i get the from and subject together on the same line. right now the subject is below the from and date. i have searched everywhere and cant figure out how to change this. please help. thanks. On 2010-03-25 10:13:41 -0400, global@officeformac.com said: > how do i get the from and subject together on the same line. right now > the subject is below the from and date. i have searched everywhere and > cant figure out how to change this. please help. thanks. I'm...

How do i force the use of a Subject in all emails?
We have decided that all employees shoould put something in the subject of an email and I'm looking for a setting in Exchange to force them to do so before allowing them to send an email. Anyone know if that setting exists? Thanks, -- Michael E. McAteer Network Engineer MCSA, MCSE, CNA, A+ On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:46:28 -0800, Michael E. McAteer <MichaelEMcAteer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have decided that all employees shoould put something in the subject of an >email and I'm looking for a setting in Exchange to force them to do so before >allowing them...

how do you remove the crm tracking reference in email subject lin
The vanilla v3.0 app adds a crm tracking reference into the subject line of outbound email, how do you prevent the crm track being sent with outbound mail to customers? -- colin mann, hawes signs on the crm web server as an administrator go to Settings - Organization settings - System Settings - Email Tracking ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Colin Mann Hawes Signs" <ColinMannHawesSigns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D236297D-128C-45CA-B99A-5A51AF13B865@microsoft.com... > The vanil...

How do you create subject filters in Outlook 98?
What is the secret to creating filters in Outlook 98 based on the subject line. I created a new filter that said Apply this rule after the message arrives with debt or stock or mortgage or money or invest or retail or discount or spam or health or pills in the subject move it to the Deleted Items folder Within the hour I received emails with debt, pills and stock in the subject and none went into the Deleted Items folder. I know the message body can contain HTML so it won't be filtered so I don't bother to filter based on the body, but how can I make the subject line filter properl...

Is there a good explaination of the Subject Matter tree and a minimum requirements checklist.
I am just trying to set up CRM. I am mainly trying to initially configure Support and actually use it initially to track and route bug reports from the internal test team for a software product being developed internally. I see that one of the required steps is to create a Subject Tree. There are nice little instructions for how to add, edit, and remove a subject, but I cannot find an explanation of the Subject Tree concept, of instructions on how to design the subject tree so that there will be meaningful lists to select from in all the little required drop down lists on the forms. It looks l...

Sort order is different in sql server and .net
I have a sql server table and in one of the unicode column i have English text as well as Korean text. When i sort the table on that xolumn by specifying collation Korean_Wansung_CI_AS, the records are sorted in a particular order. Now i read the table in my .net interface into a grid view and try to sort it by specifying the culture "ko_KR" expecting to see the same sort order. But the sort order is different. I am not sure if i am missing any settings. Can someone help ? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/dotnet-csharp...

How do i remove subjects?
I've been asked to revamp our subject tree. I can't however, remove subjects that are linked to other records. I can't believe there's not an 'update' feature that would easily change any instances of and existing subject to something else. From what I've read, the only way to do it would be through and update SQL query. Is there any other way? Thanks, Derek ...

Not korean Subject
I just installed Outlook on 25 workstations in Korea, and=20 have a strange problem. All workstations are installed with Win2K US english,=20 Office 2000 English US, and the Server English US,=20 Exchange 2000 English US. all workstations are installed with Outlook 2000, Korean=20 language pack, and regional settings are Korean. But, the emails from outside (Korean companies) mostly=20 SPAM, looks like the mail below. Text body ok, but Subject=20 and from fields are shit, not Korean.=20 Any ideas how I can resolve that problem ??? Mail : From: A=A1=C0CN=A8=F6A [mailto:q01123@korea.com]- NOT...

please add: spell check Outlook 2007 subject line
please add: spell check Outlook 2007 subject line ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8dadaad3-5a72-4436-a5c4-0f86d41f224e&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general It is already t...

Set message subject here ...
Is the okay to delete duplicate Microsoft Exchange System Objects? Actually, what I really want to know is - is having these duplicates going to cause an issue? These are duplicates of Public Folder Calendar names; they appeared after a recovery/new EBDs. For each public folder calendar we have there are two items listed. The newer has an 8 digit number after it; example Bob Smith Bob Smith 43456735 The ones with the numbers are the newer ones. I hope someone will reply. Thank you, j -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @ http://w...

English and Korean in excel
Hi, I want to pull data from a database server to excel. Some of the fields are commments and are written in English or Korean. What is the solution to see the comments in Korean. Do I have to change the setting in XP (country). Thanks for your help... Jack ...

Removing the Unique Tracking Number from Subject Line of MS Outloo
I have a client who is sending emails from CRM 1.2 and is having the mail rejected by his customer because the Unique tracking number on the Email is causing the mail to be considered SPAM by the recieving site. Need to be able to turn off unique numberon Emails. Anyone have any ideas. There was a KB829459 which related to CRM 1.0 but I can not find the same paramaters in CRM 1.2 If you follow the instruction in the KB article for setting the indicated registry setting, the GUID will stop being added to te outbound emails. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM --------------------------------...

Korean email
I can type and send Korean characters in emails but cannot receive them in Outlook 2003. Any help? ...

Outlook Subject Encoding
Hello All: I recieved an email from a client in China, the subject line is all gibberish but the body of the email has legible Chinese text. I am using Outlook 2007, how can I decipher the subject line? I have already installed Chinese language pack for Windows XP. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers. ...

Korean On screen keyboard
I am have to emulate on screen keyboard for korea since microsoft keyboard is has very small keys I am trying to write the code myself, however I have to handle the WM_IME_XXX messages because of the korean input method is there a module that already handels this messages, or a sample code that I can look at? and one more thing is it possible to enlarge the keys on the microsoft On-Screen- Keyboard? -- Oded Talker SW. Eng. Elbit System LTD why do you think handling IME message? On screen keyboard, by Microsoft, don't handle any IME message, but it works ok. because keybd_event d...

strange behavior on Korean windows
Hi, I'm using the Find method from the Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model to find the '\n' within files. Recently I have tested my program on a korean windows XP Pro and I have a strange behavior. The "Find" is lasting too much time on the Korean windows and I suppose that this is due to the unicode system. Meanwhile I am still on the dark about what is going on so if someone has a hint about what is going on, it will really help. Thanks jos� ...

No Subject Box
Hi My wife uses Outlook 2000, when she sends an e-mail message there is no box for a subject, is this normal for Outlook. I use OE and that is OK. Thanks for any help I think if you start a new message, go to the View menu and select Message Header the Subject field will return "I'm Old Greg" <Jack@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:e%237Fi07XGHA.4324@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi > > My wife uses Outlook 2000, when she sends an e-mail message there is no > box > for a subject, is this normal for Outlook. I use OE and that is OK. Open new messa...

Formatting Subject Line in Red Font
I have seen e-mails that people send to me that have the to line and subject line in the e-mail in red font when I receive it. How is this done? I use both Outlook 2000. Hope I explained that well enough. Thanks Rod -- All Outgoing Mail Scanned for Viruses -- What mail client are they using? Right click on the message and select Options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.group...

outlook subject line
beginning today, each email that I send is received at the other end missing the first letter of the subject line. the only thing different today than yesterday is that I've updated Norton. Any ideas what's wrong, how to fix? sounds like it could be a Norton problem - disable email scanning and see if it still occurs. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/...