Not able to print pictures in email

I have a user that when she prints an email with a picture in it, the
picture shows up as a red x. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

CEV

0
chadv (13)

Email delivery delay on single server
We are having problems with users not receiving emails in a timely fashion. The scenario is this, all users are local users on the Exchange server: User1 sends an email to User2 and User3. User3 gets the email right away, several minutes will pass before User2 receives the email. Sometimes this can be up to several hours before a User will get the email. The problem is not isolated to one User being the one that has the delay. ...

Printing Formulae #2
How do I get Excel to print formulae instead of values -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I haven't tested it, but try "CNTRL + ~" then print. The squigly thing is on the top left -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com <Tools> <Options> <View> tab, Put a check in "Formulas" and then <OK>. All formulas are now displayed, where you can now simply print the sheet. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =========================...

Print preview magnifier
Word 2007 question... When I click on print preview, the magnifier tool is checked. Is there a way to change the default so the magnifier is unchecked? Thanks. The default cannot be changed via option settings. However, you could use a macro to invoke print preview, and have the macro toggle the magnifier off: Sub PrintPreviewNoMag() ActiveDocument.PrintPreview ' ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 75 WordBasic.Magnifier End Sub Note that the commented-out line (') optionally could set the zoom percentage to 75% (or some other size) if...

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

Publisher 2002: pictures on wrong places.
In Publisher 2002, working on a booklet and after inserting pictures in it, some pictures appears a 2nd time on other places in the publication. One can see it in print layout and also in the printed publication. Anyone has a explication, or, much better, a solution? Thanks, Hermanneke. Do you have pictures in the scratch area? If you do drag them to the scratch area below the publication. This article addresses your issue in 2003, but I suspect it will help you too Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us...

Display picture with Conditional Formatting
I need to display one of 3 small pictures in Excel, based on a figure in a given cell. I can use conditional formatting to colour the background of another cell based on this value but cannot see how to display a picture or alternatively change the colour of a drawing object. In article <3b3401c4a0a8$2ec6d8f0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Sued" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to display one of 3 small pictures in Excel, based > on a figure in a given cell. Have a look at the following... http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html Thanks ve...

Help printing from Excel
Hi I have payroll data - 1 row per month on worksheet 1. At the moment I copy and paste individual cells into sheet 2 (laid out to look like a payslip) and then print it. This means I either need loads of worksheets or can't save the data from the previous month. Is there a function that will print the row I ask in a predefined format, including standard data (ie name, payroll number etc)? So if someone tells me in September they have lost their July payslip I can reprint it using the July info, including the totals in row 14 that have changed by my adding August pay info. Tha...

outlook classifying ALL emails as junk and moving to delete
How do i change this? ...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

HTML Emails and Workflow
I need to be able to send an HTML email using a workflow rule. I've been told it can be done (The help files), but whenever I do it - it loses all formatting. I am currently creating an HTML page in VS2005/Word, and copying/ pasting the design of it into the workflow rule. I have tried only copying the bits I want, as well as the whole document. Any help is greatly appreciated. Ian. Ian, just take a look at the email templates in the settings section and use these templates to work with in your workflow... "Ian" wrote: > I need to be able to send an HTML email using a...

When printing emails my name appears at the top
When I print an email, my name appears in large letters at the top of the print. Does anyone know where this name comes from and how I can stop it appearing? It is confusing to have added by the printing process a name which may not be the name of either the sender of the email or of the recipient. Sorry, but there's no way to get rid of it. It's the name associated with the primary e-mail account in your profile. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. **...

Email Accounts
Is there a way to set Outlook 2k3 to use an Exchange server for one email address and an external(my ISP) for another email address? I can receive but not send. Here is what I get if I try to send and email from the external account Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 6/20/2006 3:13 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lname, Jay on 6/20/2006 3:13 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) In news:EFAA5332-17D1-4376-9630-95EDA4AE3609@microsoft.com, ve...

Confirmation Email
Hi all, I want to be able to send out shipment confirmation emails at the end of the day, based on a query that populates with the records that meet some specified criteria. Any record that shows in this query result set will need to have an email sent to the customer on record. I am having the hardest time locating some code snipets that I could experiment with. How would I be able to have it go through each record and send an email? Any help, guidance, or code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -gary Try something like Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenR...

outlook wont send email
I have been using outlook and incredimail for different users in the family. I added a Palm and had to make outlook my default mail. Now I can not send anything in the out box. I have checked all the settings to no avial. ...

Printing Account Statements
When printing account statements from Close Billing Cycle, our customer is producing hundreds of pages of output, even though he is not printing statements with 0 balance or no activity. He has two types of account, revolving for 'real' accounts and 'credit note' which are used to issue credit to a customer on a return. Is there a way to limit the output to only print the revolving accounts? ...

Printing a line at the end of every page
I have a spreadsheet that prints on about 70 pages. I would like to place a line at the bottom of each page. Is there a way to get Excel to do this automatically instead of manually placing the lines and having to move them each time I add rows in my spreadsheet. Thanks, Kristin Kristin, Similar to Word, you can put Page Headers and Footers on your Spreadhseet for Printing. Go to File/Page Setup and then click on the Tab for Header/Footer and then Custom Footer. You can then put either fixed text or a range of different fields, although it is significantly more limited than what y...

Not able to modify another users shared tasks with owner permissio
Some of the users here have started using tasks and they have shared their tasks. Here is the senario. User A has some tasks and has given User B owner access to their tasks list. User B opens the shared tasks of User A and cannot change the names or due dates of any of the tasks. We are using outlook 2003 with a exchange 2003 server here. I have looked all over for a reason for this but havent found an answer any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, What *kind* of access? Haven&#8217;t tried it, but I&#8217;d bet the delegate permissions need to be set to &#8220;Ed...

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Outlook 2003- Firefox/ IE stealing Window focus when clicking hyperlinks in emails
I am trying to figure out how to prevent Firefox and IE from stealing focus when I click a link in an Outlook 2003 email. I have seen various posts on how to use and NOT use the same Browser window when clicking links as well as the posts in the below link. I have seen People post about my issue but with no responses. Any ideas? thank you http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook/search?group=microsoft.public.outlook&q=steal+focus&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group atebark <atebark@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to prevent Firefox and ...

JPG Picture not Printing
Advice please. I am preparing an event programme in booklet form using Publisher 2003; a programme which I frequently use. The middle two pages are devoted to a map diagram showing the layout of the event. This has been prepared professionally and converted into a JPG formatted picture. When I insert the picture into the two pages and resize to fit it is displayed perfectly on the two page view of the Publisher screen. However, when I display using the print preview button all I see is a blank page. When I print out the paper is also blank. I have tried various permutations of tools ...

email blocked
I sent an email 2 days ago which was clearly too large; it has blocked me sending other emails. I cannot delete it since i get an error message that you cannot delete it because it has already begun transmitting? Not sure what version of Outlook you are using, but this is for Outlook 2000. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195922 concepts are the same for all versions. "ajs1244" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d49301c46a07$397bda70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I sent an email 2 days ago which was clearly too large; > it h...

How can i print without margins
I am trying to print for postcard on one sheet, when i print the sheet i have margins set somewhere so it wont print on the corners. I have gone to arrange layout guides, and made that 0 that makes the pink line on the paper go all the way out, but i still have this blue dotted line Please someone tell me how to get rid of it, it wont let me print properly. O r any other solutions The layout guides have nothing to do with printing. Your printer must be capable of borderless printing. Please indicate what kind of printer you are using. -- Ron "Exit521" <Exit521@discussions...

I can not print jpeg pics. inserted in my excell sheets.
When I insert a picture to an excell sheet, a black box prints where the picture should be. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix? ...