No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient #2

hi there,
When outlook 2000 users send an external(internet) mail
immediately they got following error message:

No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

Windows+office XP users do not face any such problem.

receiving external mail is okay.

regards,

Monir

0
mislam (2)

OL2000: Error Message: No Transport Provider Was Available for Delivery to
This Recipient
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;197417&Product=out2K

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Monirul asked:

| hi there,
| When outlook 2000 users send an external(internet) mail
| immediately they got following error message:
|
| No transport provider was available for delivery to this
| recipient.
|
| Windows+office XP users do not face any such problem.
|
| receiving external mail is okay.
|
| regards,
|
| Monir

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
8/8/2004 3:54:00 PM
Problem still persist.
Available for Delivery to=20
>This Recipient
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-
us;197417&Product=3Dout2K

>--=81
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion=20
intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
Monirul asked:

>| hi there,
>| When outlook 2000 users send an external(internet) mail
>| immediately they got following error message:
>|
>| No transport provider was available for delivery to=20
this
>| recipient.
>|
>| Windows+office XP users do not face any such problem.
>|
>| receiving external mail is okay.
>|
>| regards,
>|
>| Monir=20
>

>.

0
mislam (2)

domino transporter error
Try to move user from notes 6.5 to exchange 2007 the transporter is mail to retrieve the domino users listed in the address book but when i try to migrate it get: Warning: Could not locate an User on domain controller 'lab.local' for Source User 'test/ABC/Town'. All the mailbox items belonging to this user will be ignored. Exchange Management Shell command completed: 'CN=Test/OU=abc/O=town' | move-dominomailbox -Quiet - DominoDirectoryServer 'lab-01/abc/town' -DomainController 'lab.local' - TargetMailboxDatabase 'EXCCR1\First Storage Group\Mailb...

Can not uppdate forms
Since I upgraded to CRM 3.0, it has after some time become inpossible to update the forms. I have been able to understand when the problem was introduced: - It all worked fine and I was able to add field's to the form. - One day I took a way a couple of fields in the form that was not used. Since then it it is not possible to add any new fields. This is how the problem occurs now: These are the steps: - From the online mode, I choose adapt settings - Adapt entities - I choose account - I choose "forms and views" - I choose the "main form" for the account - I choo...

Microsoft Mail #2
The "Postoffice" icon is not in the control panel in Windows XP or Windows 98. How can I administrate the postoffice box or add the postoffice icon? Thanks!! ...

LastItem not available in mail merge
I am trying to run a directory mail merge of multiple records from CRM 4.0 into a Word 2007 document and everything works perfectly EXCEPT that there is no LastItem column and I cannot trigger the footer. The hierarchy looks like this: Person -> Quote (Parent) -> Child I am running the mail merge from the Child because it has a many-to- one with the quote entity above it. The quote entity is just CRM 4.0's Opportunity entity renamed but the Child entity is totally custom. Does anyone have any idea why the LastItem column is not being made available? Any workarounds that will help...

High Availability
So my goal is to design the Exchange system with high Availability. What I would like to do, is cluster 2 FE Exchange servers, cluster 2 BE Exchange servers and then attach a SAN. The problem is that the SAN might be too expensive for the moment. So I would like to know if I cluster the BE Exchange then share the drives. What happens if one of the BE loses two hard drives? Does the other BE keep working? If the info stores are placed on the shared hard drives and one of them lose two drives I have to restore from backup right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. On 7 Oct 2006 04:43:...

When is Wave 4 going to be available?
It's June already, so when will it be available for download. Anyone know for sure? Thanks �LarryE� No, Microsoft has not predicted or announced a release date. In my opinion, it will be at least another two months before the public beta is made available for download. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "�LarryE�" wrote in message news:3A909C40-15E1-4F0D-9216-3599290C4482@microsoft.com... It's June already, so when will it be available for download. Anyone know for sure? Thanks �LarryE� Only Microsoft knows that date... This w...

postmaster account #2
I just wonder if postmaster@abc.com account is required when you set up email system. What if I do not have postmaster account, then what happen? Thanks Highly recommended to have one. In fact, RFC 2821 requires a postmaster account "read by a human", but if you don't have one it won't really break your mail system. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "MinNY" <MinNY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D662AC33-275C-4EEB-A481-19B7D41CE8C4@microsoft.com... >I just wonder if postmaster@abc.com account is required ...

re-sizing 2 objects...
I am trying to make 2 areas be resizable. EX: 2 lists divided by a button. I've written code where I have a button between the 2 areas (2 lists). The button has an DrawItem function which doesn't do any thing until the user starts to drag. So.. the button is (technically) invisible... tho I change the cursor when over it so that the user knows it is there. I figured that a button would capture the mouse... then I could move the button on the fly until the user let up. Then I could re-size the 2 areas. My prob is that there is a LOT of flickering... As the user drags and my ...

Label printing from HQ #2
In my HQ, there is an icon for label wizard but the link is dead. Is there a way to print labels from HQ? If you have a dedicated barcode printer such as one from Cognitive or Zebra, you can connect our Power Ops tool to your HQ database and print labels. Label formats must be PCL-type but you can define up to 9 custom formats and set the default. You can also print labels in two clicks or two keystrokes. (F12, Enter). Power Ops is one of the utilities in our RMS Toolkit. To download a 30 day trial visit: www.digitalretailer.com/trial.htm Greg Digital Retail Solutions www.digitalretailer.c...

Cut and Paste from Photoshop Elements 2
In Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 I do the following: Open a pic Select All Copy Then I open MS Publisher 2003 Open a blank page paste Immediately, on the Start taskbar my Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 button disappears the pic comes into Publisher 2003 the size of a pin head and has to be expanded If I minimize Publisher 2003 - Adobe Photoshop has disappeared, like it is closed. If I do a ctrl alt delete only Publisher 2003 is listed as a application - Under Processes I can find Adobe Photoshop Elements and end the process. Then I have control of my programs again. I just have spent 55...

How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Hi, is there a chance to get all badmails (unknown recipient,...) get stored to one mailbox? For example: i have a user abc@zzz.com and someone will sent mail to misstyped adress: abs@zzz.com, he will get and NDR (and i'll get this ndr too, coz i configured SMTP to do it), but i want to get that mail that was adressed to abs@zzz.com. How could i configure exchange to get a copy of that badmail into badmail mailbox and to sent an NDR to that sending user? TIA You would have to configure this address on a mailbox that you have access to, but this would be a time consuming process! ...

sequential numbering #2
I am hoping someone can help me with regards to an Excel formula. I need the first column to have sequential numbering as it goes to the next row, i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc…The condition is as follows: IF the 3rd column is blank, then the row in column 1 will increase by 1; IF the 3rd column has “any” text/numbers (is populated), then the row in the first column will remain blank until the 3rd column is once again blank and at that point, it will once again increase in sequence, to the next number…Does that make sense? So far I have this: =IF(C17="","",1) It works great ...

Delete 2 bytes from a file
I open a file,its size exceed 20M bytes.I want to delete 2 bytes from the given position (anywhere) now. I call memmove to move all data after the position,e.g: memmove(buff,buff+2,size),but it's inefficient. Who can give a better way? Thanks. _____________________________________________________ http://www.msale.net/bbs/ a Chinese-language message board for developers,including palm,ppc,symbian,and etc. http://www.zirong.net/blog/ my private life Miken wrote: > I open a file,its size exceed 20M bytes.I want to delete 2 bytes from the > given position (anywhere) now. > I cal...

MSGBOX/Radio Button to select logo #2
I have a report template that is used for several different brands of my company. When i use the template i want a MSGBOX to open up and list 3 buttons - 1 for each brand. When a button/brand is selected it will choose the relevent logo and add it to the report. If possible the logo will only appear on the print out and not on the screen. Can anyone help me with this of is there an alternitive? Many thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Maybe you could just have a macro that shows/prints/hides depending on the choice of the user. You could build a userform that loo...

can a new email notification be sent to an external recipient?
Here's the situation. Exchange 2003 SP2. A certain group of users wants to be notified in their external email accounts (hotmail, gmail, etc) when they receive a new message in their corporate inbox on the Exchange server. How can I do this? There are folks here who might have a better idea, but you could just have the user create a rule in Outlook to send a notice, they could just turn on that rule when needed. The problem you might encounter is that, by default, Exchange won't allow external Auto relaying/forwarding. Here's an article that explains how to change ...

Back up to CDRW #2
Pls advise how to properly back up Money 2005 to CDRW. I tried, but had to reformat my computer, now my CDRW says "read only" file. I really need to also know how to change the attributes back to "archive" and load my back up back to my program. Thanks. -- KJ Right Click on the file. Select properties, change attriute. Hope this helps. "KJ" wrote: > Pls advise how to properly back up Money 2005 to CDRW. I tried, but had to > reformat my computer, now my CDRW says "read only" file. I really need to > also know how to change the attr...

Credit card receipt #2
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. Is there any way that I can configure RMS to require a signature on credit card receipts only after a certain amount? I would like to set it up to only require a signature for charges over $20. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0288_01C8682C.DA373500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Miguel, Not right now, but before you make the change yourself, check with your = processor as there are only certain class...

External email goes to random second (external) recipient!
Folks, I have a strange issue, and just wanted to find out if anyone's had a similar problem. We're running Exchange 2k - fully patched, etc. An external email came in destined for one of our employees, and was delivered successfully to said employee. However, this email was also mysteriously sent to a contact - not in our global address book or any other place - of another employee! This contact does NOT know the external sender or the recipient. I'm just baffled - I can't see any info in the headers that would explain why it was copied to the external recipient! thanks, roa...

RMS 2.0 slower than 1.3x
Hi all! We just upgrade from RMS 1.3 to 2.0, and I realised that the new version is even slower than the older (1.3). RMS was slow before the upgrade but now it's getting worst and worst. Is there something I could do in SQL SERVER, like a rebuild indexes, to get it to work faster? My HQ Server is hosted on a IBM eServer XEON 3.0 with 2 GB of RAM. Thanks in advance Julien This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C85DEF.EC27D720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Yes and a chec...

Provide space in text
Where text and numbers are at different locations in different cells what formula could be used to suit this type of information. I want to be able to put a space between the main body of text on the left and give a space between the text and the start of any numbers are in the cell. Example 1: A1 = Abelia Edward Goucher2 litre Should be: Abelia Edward Goucher 2 litre Example 2: A2 = Acer campestre Nanum180stem 6-8 Should be: Acer campestre Nanum 180stem 6-8 Thankyou if can be of help. Pat If you double clcik in the cell with the data then you can move th blink line to were you wan...

tax codes #2
Here in the great state of Kansas, we have multiple tax codes by city and county depending on if an item is bought in the store or delivered to the customer -- 700+ in all. Most likely, the easiest way to handle this is going to be by simply selecting the tax code when the customer checks out (hopefully via shift-f12) because I've been unable to find a way to match on both city and county with the 'walk-out feature'. The problem is that when I select a tax code, the program simply defaults to one particular tax code. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? can't you matc...

Transporting custom field from one entity to another.
Not sure if I phrased it right, but I created some custom fields and tabs on the campaign response entity. I know need to, when converting this campaign response to a lead, to transport those fields to fields on the lead entiy, that I have also created. Can this be done from CRM, or will I need to use SQL to map these fieds? Thanks in advance, Ok, the real problem is that I want to map fieds from the campaign response entity which is only related to the campaign entity. I can map fields from the campaign entity to the lead entity. The question is how can I do this if I dont have an exis...

Renaming worksheets #2
I have moved a worksheet to another workbook in Excel, however when I rename it I get the message the standard message about naming sheets, when I try to save it back to the previous name it comes up with same message and will not let me quit Excel. What was the original name and what is the name you're trying to use? And can you hit escape to just abort the change? Some names are not legal under newer versions of excel--History is my favorite example. It used to be legal, then xl97 (IIRC) said that only excel can use that name. Teeny wrote: > > I have moved a worksheet to...

No transport available
Hi, I'm trying to add an internet-email account to Outlook 2000 on an Exchange server. Whenever I try to send an email, it sends through the Exchange server instead... There is no 'send from' or such like. If I try removing the exchange account and leaving only the internet-email account and using a pst file, I still get the same message. Anyone have any ideas? Sounds like some sort of restriction... but I can't remember adding it, and I can't for the life of me find it! Thanks C.S.Mager My advice - get rid of the POP and host your own mail. Your current configurat...

Sending to Recipiants a Word Document not as attachment
When I send a Word Document that is not an attachment to some people in my address book, some of them cannot read the document and some can. Some say that a pop-up window tells them to download a chinese font or something like that. So they hit cancel. How can I send the word document (not as an attachment, but more like a web page) to a recipiant without them getting scrambled words, images, and fonts mixed up? All help is really appreciated. Robert in Orlando ...