No signature lines in replies

Hello,

    I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is
embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same
signature line is not embedded to the mail!  I have to do it manually.

I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new
messages
as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a
signature text.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Cem

0
girit (12)

what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

OneNote Tips: 1note-tips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

"athena" <girit@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
>    I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is
> embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same
> signature line is not embedded to the mail!  I have to do it manually.
>
> I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new
> messages
> as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a
> signature text.
>
> Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Cem

0
info2937 (567)

How do I get the REPLY button to show up on top of each email?
I lost my reply button at the top of each email. How do I get it back? Thanks for your help! By asking in a group relevant to your email client? "mjmapes" <mjmapes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:420D315B-5ED0-4A95-8FD2-57211B2CBB69@microsoft.com... :I lost my reply button at the top of each email. How do I get it back? : Thanks for your help! ...

referencing lines and series points
what is the VBA code for referencing to individual points in a line on line graph? i would like to create a macro to change indiviual points shapes and the color or the lines in between them to different color depending on different parameters. is this possible -- medicenpringle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39101 Ther easiest way to do this is to first record a macro doing what y...

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

powerpoint text comes up all at once, i need it one line at a time
As i present i want the text lines to come up one at a time, but they are coming up as a complete slide, how do i solve this please? On 3/9/10 8:33 AM, EvoR wrote: > As i present i want the text lines to come up one at a time, but they are > coming up as a complete slide, how do i solve this please? Right click on the text box with your bullet points and go to Custom Animation and Add Entrance Effect. If you need more specifics than that, let us know what version of PowerPoint you are using. --David -- David M. Marcovitz Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_ ...

Phone line
I would like to be able to connect and make phone calls from my laptop (Precision M6300) using a phone line. What do I need to be able to do that, and how do I connect the phone? Thank you from a new user that con use all the help he can get. On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:37:01 -0800, graf322 <graf322@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to connect and make phone calls from my laptop >(Precision M6300) using a phone line. What do I need to be able to do that, >and how do I connect the phone? > >Thank you from a new user that con use all the help he can...

90% line across line chart
I have a changing set of data that is 3 columns and 104 row. These are represented on a Line Chart. I have a formula to calculate the 90th percentile for each of these. How do I automatically put a horizontal line on the chart for each of the three measurement at the corresponding 90th percentile. Thanks, Brad On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Brad K. <BradK@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I have a changing set of data that is 3 columns and 104 row. These are >represented on a Line Chart. I have a formula to calculate the 90th >percentile for e...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

HELP! Multiple if statements on the same line
How do I get excel to give an answer when two conditions must be met? Basically, if L42>L43 and L43>0. If true, it goes on to a calculation. If false, the result is supposed to be 0. I can get condition one to work, but not both. Is it even possible to have two on the same line? Mathmatically, x>y>0 is valad, is it not? Here is what has been tried so far: if L42>L43 AND L43>0 if L42>L43 & L43>0 if L42>L43 + L43>0 if L43<L42 and 0<L43 Anyone have any suggesations? Thank you in advance for any help Try =IF(AND(L42>L43,L43>0),true,fals...

How to show multi-line text on a tooltip(CToolTipCtrl)?
Thanks! You can use SetMaxTipWidth and then use \r\n to break lines. --- Ajay Thanks a lot! I used SetMaxTipWidth( 1024 * 8 ) to support this feature successfully. But there is not any official documents from MS I can find to introduce that SetMaxTipWidth can produce this effect. So maybe I wanna do more test on different Window OSes. Thanks again! "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> news:1160827675.832962.264430@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > You can use SetMaxTipWidth and then use \r\n to break lines. > --- > Ajay > You could try this control that Dun...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

attempting to view replies
When attempting to view replies, either by preview or by opening, the reply is not displayed. Only the contents of the original email is displayed. This occurrs in IMAP folders. By closing and reopening Outlook I can get the reply to dispaly but I should not have to this. Any suggestions? Clean out your TEMP and Temporary Internet Files folders. Start run and type %temp%, delete all files in this folder. "Blogman" <@> wrote in message news:O0JYND4vFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > When attempting to view replies, either by preview or by opening, the > reply > is...

How can I insert a carriage return and line feed into a cell ?
I am trying to display a statistic with its t_stat in the same cell, one over the other. Try pressing Alt+Enter or Format the cell to wrap from Format|Cells tj "gpm" wrote: > I am trying to display a statistic with its t_stat in the same cell, one over > the other. In a concatenation you can use ="line one" & char(10) & "line two" & char(10) & "line three" You will have to turn on cell wrap for such cells Format, cells, aligment, cell wrap Failure to turn on cell wrap will show the square printer's bullets asso...

This Message has Extra Line breaks...
I sometimes get an email in Outlook 2003, with "This Message has Extra Line breaks" at the top. If I click on this to restore the line breaks, the formatting is generally much better. It appears that Outlook 2003 is trying to improve the formatting but makes a mess of it. Is there a way to turn this feature off so that I don't have to click to restore the line breaks? Yes, the setting you're after is under Tools > Options > Preferences > Email Options. Uncheck the box labelled Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages. -Peter "Jay" <->...

WAV in signature
I've been having fun adding animated gifs to my signature in outlook, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add a WAV file that will play automatically when an email is opened. Can this be added to the signature - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida What version of Outlook? Do your friends *really* appreciate the overhead for animated gifs and wave files? Does anyone? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Line break in custom date format?
I want to display the date like this: Ddddd, MM/DD/YY For example 'Monday, 12/08/2009'. However, I want a line break after the comma so that the spelled-out day and date are on different lines in the same cell. It's harder than it sounds. In the cell, the value is '12/08/2009'. But the format makes it display as Monday, 12/08/2009. I can't just put an alt+enter in the middle of the date value, as that value would no longer make sense. Is there a code I can put in a custom format that will allow me to insert a line break? Thanks, Much. You...

Signature Button and Insert Signature Missing
Outlook 2002 SP3 in Exchange 2003/SBS 2003/XP Pro SP2 environment. On one PC only there is no insert signature button or Insert Signature Menu Item. Google search found squat, Any ideas, please? That's perfectly normal if Word is the email editor. If you are using = Word as your email editor (aka WordMail), you will not have an Insert | = Signature command like the regular Outlook editor. If you want to be = able to insert a signature into a WordMail message manually, you can = create an AutoText entry for each signature. You can then insert them = with the Insert | AutoText comman...

How do I fit a straight line to scatter diagram chart data
A college instructor requires a scatter diagram chart fitted or overlaid with a straight line, then determination of the formula that describes this straight line. I cannot find a reference that states how to do this with Excel 2003. Can anyone help? Hi, Here is some information on trendlines in charts. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/excel/HP051984621033.aspx?pid=CH010003771033 Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "StressedMentor" <StressedMentor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ED38305-7F8B-4D96-90CF-E70ED476F...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

Problems with line tool when saving as a webpage
Whenever I save an Excel document as a webpage all the instances of using the line tool seem to be doubling up. Is it a problem that can be fixed in Excel or is it some thing else, as this problem only seems to occur in IE not Firefox. Thank You Phil Butler ...

Transaction logs contain invalid signature
Continuing my woes involving an Exchange 5.5 Server, I have reinstalled from scratch and now have a solid foundation to work from. I have moved back the information store including transaction logs that existed before the crash. However, on trying to perform a soft recovery I receive the error, "Timestamp in next log does not match expected". On inspecting the log headers I find that the signature of every file reads "Create time:223/0/1905 0:0:6 Rand: 26632". This indicates to me that the server's time may have been invalid on boot and was later updated by n...

creating signatures
A while back I created a personal signature with the 'Change is in the air' theme. I wanted to change that now, but I can't find those themes??? When I open the signature to edit, it doesn't appear that I have all the tools on my toolbar? I just wondered if Live changed something, or if I'm just missing something... ...