No date and time displayed

I am having a problem with the outlook.  There are no date
and time displayed on all my emails. When I received an
email I should see date and time in the Received colume,
but it's not there. Also, when I was trying to use the
Calendar, date and time are not there too.  I have updated
my Outlook 2002 with SP-2.  Can any one help?

Thank you
John
0
jhsu (1)

Inbox display 12-10-09
Using Outlook 2007, my inbox displays my name (recipient) instead of the sender's name. How can I change this so I know who sent it to me? Reset the view. Right click on the row of field names and choose Custom... then reset. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: ...

OWA page can not be displayed
I installed exchange 2003 and on the same machine I typed http://ipaddress/exchange then I got "page can not be displayed" no error code or nothing. I changed the authentication to "basic authentication" "integrated windows authentication" and "enable anonymous access" for exchange, exchweb and exadmin in IIS manager and also EMS as well. I looked at the event viewer but there is nothing and exchange server is working fine. Please help to run OWA. Thanks I looked at the log under system32\logfiles\httperr folder I found bunch of 80 HTTP/1.1 G...

filter by date and action

House account limits, and another Run time error
I need unlimited $$ accounts for in house charges that are tender types, not for customers that we create for mailorders and such. These house charges are meant for other departments within our company. Ideas? Run time error '-2147467259(80004005)'. [DBNETLIB][connetionWrite (wrapperWrite()).] General newtork error. Check your network documentation. ---what could this mean??--- You'd want to be careful of accounting ramifications, but you can do this: 1. Set up a new account type, say "InHouse". (Database > Account Types > New -- settings within may not...

time cell Highlight
how do i make a time cell that is behind Real time of less than minutes be highlighted i know how to use conditional formating but i dont know how to inpu information in time ie: A1= Real time 17:35 B1=17:33 B2=17:25 B3=17:18 in this case i need cell B1 to be highlighted which is behing Real tim (A1) of less than 5 minutes............ -- Pivotren ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pivotrend's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27255 Hi u...

LF displays as square box in cell
I have some cells with text where the LF (line feed) displays as a square box. Searching the web for this scenario suggests that turning on Word Wrap should eliminate this display but it does not in my case. Also, not all LFs in the cell display as a square box and one of my co- workers does not see the behaviour when he opens the file on his PC (another co-worker does see the problem). The text has been downloaded from a SQL query and I'm using Excel 2007/ WinXP. Any suggestions on how to clean up the view of the cells with this text? On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:20:38 -0800 (PST), John <...

Formula displays does not calculate
Hello: I just typed a formula in a cell and it displays =A4+J13 (the same formula calculates fine in a different cell), instead of claculating the value. Both A4 and J13 contain numeric data. I try Ctrl+~ to toggle and chk if full formula mode was ON? but that did not help either. I also tried looking for feedback through the formula evaluation utility in Excel, no help there either, it says cell being evaluated contains a constant? Your help is appreciated Hi Neil, Perhaps the cell is formatted as text? --- Regards, Norman "Neil Bhandar" <Neil Bhandar@discussions.mic...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Run-time error for objects deletion
Hi, I have made a list of option button. When I select a particular option, the excel should identify and delete the previous object names starting with "onstrfr". However, when it identifies the correct obj name "onstrfr", the obj.Delete gives "Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error". I'll be grateful if someone can help me to solve this problem. Loy === FROM Sheet1======= Private Sub on3wdgtrfroption_Click() Call Sheet2.Deleteonstrfr Call Sheet2.OnshoreTrfr(myValue, 2) End Sub ===From Sh...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

chart displaying horizontal line for zero data
Hello, I am using a column chart in Excel. The chart is currently displaying a horizontal line when there are zeros for the data. It is working as it was designed to do... however I would like to make the graph not display a line when there is all zero data. Is there an easy way to fix this problem? Thanks Pseud In place of zeros use =NA() This displays as #N/A and these points are ignored by chart best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email <pseudonym@1NET.gr> wrote in message news:1107198704.841502.289510@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com.....

An expression for dates from and to

An uneven time-increment
Dear all, If in a spreadsheet you have years 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2050 with associated data for each year, how do you produce a line graph of this without 2050 being positioned at the same interval on the x-axis as the difference between the other years? To clarify, because the difference between 2050 and 1990 is greater than the difference between the previous years (all 1), how do get Excel to represent this on the x-axis of a line graph? Thanks for your help, Steve -- smurray444 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ smurray444's Pr...

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Hook at print time. Hook #1
I have a hook running a print time. The problem I am having is my hook needs to have the transaction saved first before the hook runs and the only time I can see that happening before printing is the before print hook #1. The problem I am having is the hook is supposed to update the transaction just updated and then print and the XML receipt file is supposed to use some of the information just saved. It seems that even though this hook is supposed to be before print time that it is actually formulating the XML file and getting the receipt ready before the hook is ran. Does anyone ...